Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Need Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Please (935 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
I met this girl through my friend,i new them to be just friends.I started having feelings for her immediately,i knew my frnd had feelings for her also,so i told him i'll ask her out and he told me not to try it jokinly,some weeks later i started seeing him with another girl nd he told me they were dating,so i asked the other girl out nd she said no,that she was in love with my friend,bt she was afraid when he asked her out,i told her maybe she will love me in the future.With time she became more friendly,one day she asked to see me
Re: I Need Advice Please by Monicasque(f): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
la cosa nostra: I met this girl through my friend,i new them to be just friends.I started having feelings for her immediately,i knew my frnd had feelings for her also,so i told him i'll ask her out and he told me not to try it jokinly,some weeks later i started seeing him with another girl nd he told me they were dating,so i asked the other girl out nd she said no,that she was in love with my friend,bt she was afraid when he asked her out,i told her maybe she will love me in the future.With time she became more friendly,one day she asked to see me

secret rule : never allow a girl come between u and your friend. walk away before things get bad coz its clear that as much as your friend has someone else, he also likes her. just avoid any complicaitons and lv her alone
Re: I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wah happened 2 wateva u are using??complete ur story
Re: I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
she asked if i truely loved her,that my friend told her it was his girlfrnd who asked me to ask her out cos she knew he still loved her,i told her it was a lie she believed,she agreed to be my girlfriend.My friend broke up with his girl,i got to know through my girl,she told me my friend was still asking if she loved him she said know,my friend is still behaving like everything is normal,my girl is rspectful nd cultured nd i believe she loves me i just dont like this circle
Re: I Need Advice Please by Coefficient(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
What's all these now? My friend, girlfriend, friend...
Re: I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
la cosa nostra: she asked if i truely loved her,that my friend told her it was his girlfrnd who asked me to ask her out cos she knew he still loved her,i told her it was a lie she believed,she agreed to be my girlfriend.My friend broke up with his girl,i got to know through my girl,she told me my friend was still asking if she loved him she said know,my friend is still behaving like everything is normal,my girl is rspectful nd cultured nd i believe she loves me i just dont like this circle
if u trust ur gurl,then no p??bt i fink she wud stil go 4 ya fwnd,she got into d relationship wif u 2 make d orda guy fink shez ova im....
Re: I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=Coefficient]What's all these now? My friend, girlfriend, friend...[/quote

as in
Re: I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Harbosede02: if u trust ur gurl,then no p??bt i fink she wud stil go 4 ya fwnd,she got into d relationship wif u 2 make d orda guy fink shez ova im....

let me say my girl naive,innocent and easy to convice,dats the reason she is with me and its also the reason am afraid,as for loving me am sure she does even though of recent i dont pay much attention to her
Re: I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
la cosa nostra:

let me say my girl naive,innocent and easy to convice,dats the reason she is with me and its also the reason am afraid,as for loving me am sure she does even though of recent i dont pay much attention to her
lyk seriously??ur babe is innocent??aw old is she??12 yrs old i guess

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Please by Smuthx(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Your writeup is a little repetative with My friend, the girl, your friends girl.... Dont allow a girl who is not your wife come inbetween you and your friend. Girls come and go but friends stay through thick and thin.
Re: I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Harbosede02: lyk seriously??ur babe is innocent??aw old is she??12 yrs old i guess

she is different from most girls
Re: I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
la cosa nostra:

she is different from most girls
*eyes im n walks out*
Re: I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Harbosede02: *eyes im n walks out*

why na
Re: I Need Advice Please by MrCork: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
la cosa nostra: I met this girl through my friend,i new them to be just friends.I started having feelings for her immediately,i knew my frnd had feelings for her also,so i told him i'll ask her out and he told me not to try it jokinly,some weeks later i started seeing him with another girl nd he told me they were dating,so i asked the other girl out nd she said no,that she was in love with my friend,bt she was afraid when he asked her out,i told her maybe she will love me in the future.With time she became more friendly,one day she asked to see me

...are u cryin? angry
Re: I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...are u cryin? angry

no
Re: I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
like seriously,I tried to get what you wrote but damn.undecided
Re: I Need Advice Please by bknight: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Smuthx: Your writeup is a little repetative with My friend, the girl, your friends girl.... Dont allow a girl who is not your wife come inbetween you and your friend. Girls come and go but friends stay through thick and thin.

Some sisters become friends &stick closer than friends undecided

*tope= this ur girl
*segun=ur friend
*bimpe=ur friend's girlfriend

OP, if tope's easy to convince, its easy to cheat on you especially with a fox (segun) hovering both of you. She might harbor some feelings still left for segun.
I take it that d story segun told tope abt bimpe asking u to woo tope is a ploy by segun?
She (tope) is going to ricochet off you and land elsewhere. Worse, stealing d deal with segun while both remain platonic in ur presence

I hv a simple idea I have stuck to. I don't let my friends and girlfriend become familiar.
Re: I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
sexytabhi: like seriously,I tried to get what you wrote but damn.undecided

summary:my friend is trying to capitalize on the feeling my girfriend once had for him to ask her out
Re: I Need Advice Please by lacosanostra: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
bknight:

Some sisters become friends &stick closer than friends undecided

*tope= this ur girl
*segun=ur friend
*bimpe=ur friend's girlfriend

OP, if tope's easy to convince, its easy to cheat on you especially with a fox (segun) hovering both of you. She might harbor some feelings still left for segun.
I take it that d story segun told tope abt bimpe asking u to woo tope is a ploy by segun?
She (tope) is going to ricochet off you and land elsewhere. Worse, stealing d deal with segun while both remain platonic in ur presence

I hv a simple idea I have stuck to. I don't let my friends and girlfriend become familiar.

thanks for the tope and segun thing,problem is i got to know tope through segun

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Me If You Truly Love Me / I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says / Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.