Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (120682 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos: Hey Guys, check this thread out;
I know it needs a lot of tuning and edit. And if there is anything I'm supposed to add, kindly suggest. Thanks.

For starters all I can say is a massive "Well done"! You've been very hard at work and I'm sure everyone appreciates what you have done. These new mods na una biko! More grease to your elbows!

The Walking dead needs to join oh - https://www.nairaland.com/1073846/walking-dead-season-3

...and if Sholay can convince to get my behind kicked I'll drop a short script lol
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

For starters all I can say is a massive "Well done"! You've been very hard at work and I'm sure everyone appreciates what you have done. These new mods na una biko! More grease to your elbows!

The Walking dead needs to join oh - https://www.nairaland.com/1073846/walking-dead-season-3

...and if Sholay can convince to get my behind kicked I'll drop a short script lol

Thanks man. Added.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:08am On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi: Has Sholay not visited this chat room yet?
He walked in on the day of opening, appended his signature then walked out.
VillageBoi:
I think Semid is still an (undercover) Oga at the top o!
Yea..me thinks so too. More like a supermod status or something.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:12am On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos: Hey Guys, check this thread out;

https://www.nairaland.com/1446181/tv-movie-section-hall-fame
+100 Likes
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2013
Hello. Morning to y'all.
@Briareos...you're really doing a gud job as a MOD along wiv Prof and uj....well done.

@villageboi....I see you.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

Na God i take beg you...drop a short script like it's hot and let's rip it apart grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva: I just finished watching "Game of Thrones" and it was nice. Pls, can anyone recommend another seasonal film while i wait for the next season of GoT and TWD.
American Horror Story. That's the strangest series that I've seen in my life. lipsrsealed
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ammyluv2002(f): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
American Horror Story. That's the strangest series that I've seen in my life. lipsrsealed
Really?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2013
ammyluv2002: Really?
Have you watched it- seasons 1 and 2? The creativity and characters were top notch but the whole idea is kinda strange IMO.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2013
adaobi123:

You should watch it. You'll enjoy it. cool
I'll watch when i figure out where to find it cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva: I just finished watching "Game of Thrones" and it was nice. Pls, can anyone recommend another seasonal film while i wait for the next season of GoT and TWD.
Do you watch Vampire Diaries? iy's intersting too cheesy
and Supernatural
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ammyluv2002(f): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Do you watch Vampire Diaries? iy's intersting too cheesy
and Supernatural
Oh! I love Vampire Diaries kiss Supernatural is not bad too.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
For some reason I don't like vampire stuff that much.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
Na God i take beg you...drop a short script like it's hot and let's rip it apart grin

Na lie, you dey joke! lolol grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2013
I need an nl husband
.....looking like Ian Sommerhalder(Damon) is an added advantage.

Thanks!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: I need an nl husband
Thanks!

I see dead people!... Oops sorry, I mean I see white people lol (they full ground for NL) grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2013

Thanks!
I'm available dear wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

Na lie, you dey joke! lolol grin
I am nt joking oh. angry cool

Btw, have you watched 'American Horror Story'?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
I am nt joking oh. angry cool
Btw, have you watched 'American Horror Story'?

Oh dear! na im be say yawa go gas lol

No I have never watched AHS... is it that good?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2013
I love Vampire story but i HATE TVD. The story is too childish, too contracdictory and too [insert wicked adjective here*] for me. couldn't get past Season one. angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

Oh dear! na im be say yawa go gas lol

No I have never watched AHS... is it that good?
It's very gud IMO. It has more creativity than an average horror movie. You should enjoy it; try seeing it. I will soon pen a short film script in line with the weirdness of the series sef.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos: I love Vampire story but i HATE TVD. The story is too childish, too contracdictory and too irious for me. couldn't get past Season one. angry
Thought I was the only one who thought TVD was childish...like Merlin.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2013

Thanks!
Ooh..I know of one... His name is Mynd_44
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos: I love Vampire story but i HATE TVD. The story is too childish, too contracdictory and too [insert wicked adjective here*] for me. couldn't get past Season one. angry
That's the ish, season 1 was annoyingly boring...but the story gets better as you watch smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
Don't let Gree-die and Firestar see this oo tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
I'm available dear wink
kiss
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
kiss
cool wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
Thought I was the only one who thought TVD was childish...like Merlin.

Isn't that the one aimed at teenagers? Kinda as silly as... what are those films? Twilight something?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

Isn't that the one aimed at teenagers? Kinda as silly as... what are those films? Twilight something?
It's better than twilight!! angry

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It's better than twilight!! angry

Lol. No be fight na. grin

Σуα na -that thing we discussed lipsrsealed
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos:

Lol. No be fight na. grin

Σуα na -that thing we discussed lipsrsealed
Na fight oo...i'll call the calvary sef angry

Relax..patience. Have u talked to Prof?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
You must dislike the peaceful nature of this chatroom tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.