Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (112722 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2013
babyosisi: Who was it that started a thread about Nigerians in Nigeria being jealous of Nigerians in the diaspora
I didn't bother looking into that thread because I thought the topic made no sense
Obviously it does

I started that thread and I had my reasons cool

Feel free to go through that thread. I was in Nigeria a few months ago and met someone who told me how they have houses in America and Canada and travel like pure water. They can afford to send their kids to any part of the world for studies and how their children already own their own cars and drivers. These children BTW are below 7 undecided . Only for me to find out that it was all a lie...how did I find out? the person who introduced me to them was embarassed that day and had to say something when we left.

Now whatever is happening on this thread, I don't know. My post here is simply based on that thread I started weeks ago
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2013
I think my being absent alot is making me miss out on so many things..how could I have missed out on all that has happened? shocked

Seriously though, y'all should take a deep breath and chillax...and I know I know I know @Ile will wonder how I became a peace maker over night...well I decided to repent and take things slow and easy .....NOT. I got surprised over the weekend so I still dey in a happy mood cheesy . If it wears out, una go hiaaa whennnnnn
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Nigerians! Fighting over nothing grin grin.

Good morning all!

I guess the sleeping lion has gone to bed!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2013
chaircover: Royal Roy I see you just landed here 200 hours after Biola called you to come. That babe must have been FIRE!!!! for you to neglect your duties tongue grin

. . . . anyway good luck with hiding 300 posts. You are sooooooo on you own oooooooo! . . . cool grin

If we dont see you by tomorrow we will send a search party to come and shovel you out from under all the posts . . . .pele he he he cheesy grin

Lollllz.....don't mind all this fake azz internet service providers. Na on top of Ori-Oke Sekun Derin I dry before service could be restored.....sucks men!!!

At Nogen and Babyosisi......I hope you both got a good sleep and have calmed your nerves down.

if you have to call each other out on each post then maybe you could open a thread for just two of you to settle scores.

please stay on point on the topic and leave personal issues out of it.

the thread is clean now. hope people will respect themselves and keep it so.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2013
This thread is not for people who want to abuse each other but for people who are abused. keep it within the context of the topic.
Good day ahead folks.

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks RR. God bless you.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2013
Nogen,good morning to you. How you dey?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Uredaddy: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2013
Wowwww, Thank God.

Please, let peace reign.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2013
raqueal: 2 Sexy, men don't fight by vulgar words and curses. These lines are only reserved for boys. You have fundamental issues, issues that cannot be solved until you cry for help. I still advise you to hang out with men more often, it makes a whole lot of difference in in a boy's utterance.
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry grin grin

Seun, wey ur roftl emotica sef angry

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2013
My pawpaw, wey u dey o! Breakfast is ready kiss kiss kiss
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Uredaddy: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2013
chaircover:

PPPPPPRAISEEEEEEE GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!

Abeg jenny take it easy o! no lifting, no bending, no tuna, no liver, no soft cheese. . . . .ermmmmm ermmmmm no more missionary style Kpekus embarassed

Congratulations my sister. Wishing you 2 bouncing distinctions at the end of your 9 month course. Praise Goooooooddddd!!!! kiss grin

Congrats Jennykadry, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Cathaliya: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2013
breath of fresh air.....a new dawn.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmmmmm!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Soutien: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=kreami diva
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Soutien:

Thanks dear, am good. Good morning to you too.

Ah ah! Who be this? Na Nogen i dey hail o.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2013
chaircover:

PPPPPPRAISEEEEEEE GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!

Abeg jenny take it easy o! no lifting, no bending, no tuna, no liver, no soft cheese. . . . .ermmmmm ermmmmm no more missionary style Kpekus embarassed

Congratulations my sister. Wishing you 2 bouncing distinctions at the end of your 9 month course. Praise Goooooooddddd!!!! kiss grin

Lmao CC if I "cash" you ehn, so you wanno start the 9 months rumor abi? If it's you and mr Jk's plan to make me carry one or double anytime soon, e no go work grin BTW Missionary is old school, who does that?? lipsrsealed embarassed

Uredaddy:

Congrats Jennykadry, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank thank thank you... But abeg I am not preggers oooo. cheesy
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Soutien: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2013
kreami diva:

Ah ah! Who be this? Na Nogen i dey hail o.

Hahahaha! Very much around.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by StateOfMind: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Gosh! It's so so refreshing to know that no matter how enlightened and broad minded we say we are, the core of our Nigerianess....the part of us which makes us feel the need to oppress the already oppressed because it's how we can show we aren't one of the oppressed, will never change.

A person comes on to share her problems and just because some people were "magnanimous" to give her a there there part on the head, they believe it is their right to speak to her anyhow? She must accept every insult thrown her way, after all we were kind enough to even pay her some attention. She can't stand up for herself oh....hell naa, how dare she? Isn't she supposed to be a victim?!!!

So because she responds back to a group of people insulting her.....suddenly her abuse at the hands of the man she loved does not count anymore? Really?!!! I mean seriously?

How anyone who supposedly understands ABUSE and all that it entails can compare the relationship one has with a group of faceless people to an intimate relationship of 10 years is absolutely beyond me. If one is a victim in one area of their life, they gotta be victim in every area, yes? Brilliant!!!!!!

I tell ya, If the online head patters expect absolute acquiescence from the head pattee....one wonders what response is worthy for the real life honest to goodness hand holders...a liver? Kidney? The first born child perhaps?

Ah! God Bless us wonderful people...Nigerians.

Thank you for this wondeful piece ma'am.. Explains it all.

Oh well, new dawn.. Have a blessed day y'all..

6 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2013
Can you all move past this and stop picking sides...the fight has finished. Focus on the topic now and stop bringing the drama back or opening a closed chapter.

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Soutien:

Hahahaha! Very much around.

I see you!

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by StateOfMind: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2013
jennykadry: Can you all move past this and stop picking sides...the fight has finished. Focus on the topic now and stop bringing the drama back or opening a closed chapter.

Well, some of us did not sleep on the thread, we just caught up on the pages.. undecided

...And Now that I have read till the end, I've modified on my own terms.

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2013
jennykadry: . I got surprised over the weekend so I still dey in a happy mood cheesy

Nne,tell us the good news now?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Jennykadry is pregnant shocked

Congrats oh! cheesy
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by tunapa2009(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Good afternoon to you all...
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Cathaliya: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
jennykadry: Can you all move past this and stop picking sides...the fight has finished. Focus on the topic now and stop bringing the drama back or opening a closed chapter.
I tire o
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by passionate88: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Una welldone o

grin grin grin grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Ngokafor(f): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2013

..so true!..was actually rolling my eyes at their comments undecided
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by SisiKill1: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

BLOODY HELL! Sisi! Where have you been?!! It's so funny that earlier today, I was a half minute away from posting 'where is Sisi' on this very thread, but I didn't know if you would see it!! grin

And as usual, you have picked up right where you left off. Making a whole lot of sense!!

Good to see you!

Ah! Ile, there are some threads that just weakens you, threads so brutal in its honesty about reality....it saps away the energy to type. This thread was it for me!! sad sad

I am so into crime shows (don't call my interest macabre oh, got that already from my siblings cheesy) and I just started watching the "Women in Prison" series, would you believe that about 65% of the women in prison are in there because they killed the men in their lives? I am not talking the greedy lemme kill him for insurance money type women oh, I mean women who killed their abusers. Woke up one day, said enough and pow pow pow 3 straight shots to the head. Majority of them say they actually feel freer and happier in prison than they ever did in their own homes (Can you imagine?)

The two questions almost always come up is

Question 1 - Why didn't you leave?!

Answer - I loved him.

Question 2 - - Then why did you shoot/stab/maim him?

Answer - I just wanted him to stop hitting me.

Nothing worse than someone using the love you have for them to hold you to ransom!! undecided

Disclaimer
I am not saying women should get guns and start killing people oh....abeg, nobody quote me on that. Alls I am saying is every woman should have a gun. . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by SisiKill1: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jenny is pregnant?!!

Awwwww!! Congratulations!!!! kiss kiss

What month should we mark down for the Party down under?!! grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by tunapa2009(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
@sisi kill.... Women to have access to gun? It must not happen in Nigeria.. Obituary go plenty oo..(On a lighter mood)

On a serious note, there is something so paramount about an abusive person. S/he either turns her/his partner into a monster or a toothless(harmless) prey depending on psychologically state of her/his prey..
Also note, so many times emotional assaults may result into a physical abuse from both parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (111) (Reply)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.