Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis (19763 Views)

St. Pope John Paul Ii’s Ghost Caught In Camera With Pope Francis, / I Am A Babalawo - An Exclusive Interview With Prof. Wande Abimbola / Official Translation Of The Interview With Pope Francis On Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ubenedictus: you should atleast try to attend mass in europe or america or at least read reports of homilys given then you will have an idea of his point

I have someone who attends Pope Francis' daily masses, and we have discussed some of his homily in another forum.

But I thought the previous Popes are from Europe? Why did they not adopt this kind of Pope Francis' method which refuses to affirm the truth?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 12:42am On Sep 30, 2013
God the Father for those born into pagan families, and through no fault of your own, I will grant you Mercy.

Monday, September 16th, 2013 @ 16:20

My dearest daughter the human race is, to a large extent, impervious to My Existence. So many know little about Me, their Father, their Creator. My sacred servants, including all those who believe in Me, the Creator of all that is, have failed to prepare humanity for the punishment which will face them if they do not acknowledge the error of their ways.

A desire to believe that ‘all will be well’ has meant that many of My children do not believe in the existence of Hell. This is a place where people who refuse My Mercy, My intervention to save souls, go. Mortal sin, unless it has been erased through reconciliation, will lead souls into the abyss of Hell. Those who may not be guilty of mortal sin, but who do not believe in Me, and instead believe in an existence which has been created and fabricated in their minds by false idols, have much to fear.

Reject Me, your creator and you will turn yourselves against Me.  You will cut yourself off. Many of you, when the truth of My Divinity is revealed to you, will fiercely oppose Me and nothing I do will save you from the fires of Hell. I can use every Divine Power but I can never force you to accept My Mercy. Nothing only the prayers of chosen souls will help you. This means that you will never see My Face. Anyone who tells you it does not matter if you do not accept My Existence is lying. Only those who accept Me, and through the Mercy of My only Son, can enter My Kingdom. If you are a kind and loving soul, and still reject Me – even when the Truth is made known to you – you, too, will also be cast away from Me. No eternal life will be yours.

I grant the Gift of purification upon all of you now but, in particular, to atheists and pagans. This purification will be painful but in many cases it will open their eyes to the Truth.  For those born into pagan families, and through no fault of your own, I will grant you Mercy. But for those of you who were given the Gospels and who know about the existence of the Triune God, and who now reject Me, there is little hope for you, until you turn back and atone for your sins. Then you must beg for the salvation of your soul.

Your Father

God the Most High

The above is a message to a Catholic visionary. This same visionaries has correctly prophesy many of the things happening today, including the resignation of Pope Benedict.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro:

A. If you stand on the ground that the Vatican translation of the Pope's message to the world is wrong, then you have just finished the church (institution). What is the English speaking world meant to believe again. You are putting a dent on everything in English that has ever come out of the Vatican, including the bible. Watch your lies, they can cause a great harm.

B. I don't need any link modifying the Pope's words just as you guys accused the circular papers. The Vatican news has ever been the authentic source. If anyone is misled, the Vatican should be held responsible. So don't threaten me. You do not love the church more than I do.

C. Now see the new defence 'Vatican secretary'. That translation corroborated hundreds of such released on same day together with those from catholic conservative and liberal websites.
The world do not know any secretary but the Vatican. You are reducing the church to an institution of incompetence.

D. Go and read the history of USA and their founding fathers.

E. The offence can only be diminished if the atheist doesn't outrightly reject God. But Pope Francis wrote to a renowned professed atheist who knows the church and her teachings but decided to promote completely contradicting teachings about existence of God, and the Pope assured him he was saved if he follows his conscience to do good. Haba!

F. You will soon understand something about this shepherd stuff. When you see the cardinals take action in the future, you will know which is the schismatic church or true catholic church. You will be left with a choice whether to follow errors or truth.

**** Pope Francis said atheist are saved if they do good. In another letter he said atheist are saved if they follow their conscience.

The above is different from the CCC which says (some) atheists can be saved depending on the circumstance. Note the difference. The Pope is telling them to just do good and they are saved. What is the definition of good? In accordance to the atheist conscience. I guess like sponsoring abortion and sharing free contraceptives.

A. Hahahaha, Alarmist! pretend you do not know that people go to read the Vulgate and Greek versions of the scripture, when disputes arise from translations. What two translations always remain the same, but the core of the message should be interpreted as same. That's what I have done for you, find an independent Italian or Spanish speaker(even non-catholic), compare the meaning/understanding from the passage, till then bro, hold your peace; for you speak in Ignorance.

B. Other language translations are from the same source too, that's why broad discussion fora are available, to remove all doubt in such situations. Once there is doubt, you cannot convict. You are already blinded by your belief in certain "visionaries", wolf, wolf, wolf is now your cry.

C. Blatant lie. Tell me another translation that had such problem, tell me. This reminds me of St. Paul, "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction". 2Pet3:16. When you become perplexed, seek more knowledge before judgement. You need to remind me of when the Vatican radio became the official source of correspondence between the pope and the world.

D. Hahaha, why not rather educate yourself on the history of Nigeria, you may want to start with the Igbos, they may even be closer to the term "God's people".

E. If he allows his conscience to do good.... Did you see that? Do you think a man is capable of doing "spiritual good" without it coming from the Holy Spirit? You really need to read some early fathers (which the Pope has read) and get knowledge. The Ignorant does not stand in Judgement of the learned.

F. Do not worry, I am watching, It is either he is the shepherd or the enemy; not the two, like you propose.

Mudslinging is not what I am here for, You keep bringing in new topics while exposing your Ignorance. Take a look at this reflection, "When I was young, I thought perhaps that I was doing some good; and now when I am old, I see that I do not have any good deed." Did not our Lord say: "No one is good but One, that is God" (Matthew 19:17). Therefore, if only the one God is good and the source of all good, how can a good deed be done that is not from God? And, how can someone who does a good deed ascribe it to himself and not to God"?. It is the duty of everyone to do good, you believe in what I preach or not, do good anyway.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro: God the Father for those born into pagan families, and through no fault of your own, I will grant you Mercy.

Monday, September 16th, 2013 @ 16:20

My dearest daughter the human race is, to a large extent, impervious to My Existence. So many know little about Me, their Father, their Creator. My sacred servants, including all those who believe in Me, the Creator of all that is, have failed to prepare humanity for the punishment which will face them if they do not acknowledge the error of their ways.

A desire to believe that ‘all will be well’ has meant that many of My children do not believe in the existence of Hell. This is a place where people who refuse My Mercy, My intervention to save souls, go. Mortal sin, unless it has been erased through reconciliation, will lead souls into the abyss of Hell. Those who may not be guilty of mortal sin, but who do not believe in Me, and instead believe in an existence which has been created and fabricated in their minds by false idols, have much to fear.

Reject Me, your creator and you will turn yourselves against Me.  You will cut yourself off. Many of you, when the truth of My Divinity is revealed to you, will fiercely oppose Me and nothing I do will save you from the fires of Hell. I can use every Divine Power but I can never force you to accept My Mercy. Nothing only the prayers of chosen souls will help you. This means that you will never see My Face. Anyone who tells you it does not matter if you do not accept My Existence is lying. Only those who accept Me, and through the Mercy of My only Son, can enter My Kingdom. If you are a kind and loving soul, and still reject Me – even when the Truth is made known to you – you, too, will also be cast away from Me. No eternal life will be yours.

I grant the Gift of purification upon all of you now but, in particular, to atheists and pagans. This purification will be painful but in many cases it will open their eyes to the Truth.  For those born into pagan families, and through no fault of your own, I will grant you Mercy. But for those of you who were given the Gospels and who know about the existence of the Triune God, and who now reject Me, there is little hope for you, until you turn back and atone for your sins. Then you must beg for the salvation of your soul.

Your Father

God the Most High

The above is a message to a Catholic visionary. This same visionaries has correctly prophesy many of the things happening today, including the resignation of Pope Benedict.

Alarmist at work again, Publishing from his Internet Visionary, an Unknown face behind a keyboard, Who is your visionary? Can you certify that this visionary is even a male or female? What is his/her location? Why do you think the visionary is Catholic? Predictions...reminds me of Nostradamus, he should be first place in your list of prophets. I am not even going to criticize the content, there is no need doing that on an anonymous visionary.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2013
@ Elampiro,

Why should we take your visionary's words as God's words any more than we should take T.B Joshua's words as God's words.

At least T.B Joshua, we know and can see.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Syncan:

A. Hahahaha, Alarmist! pretend you do not know that people go to read the Vulgate and Greek versions of the scripture, when disputes arise from translations. What two translations always remain the same, but the core of the message should be interpreted as same. That's what I have done for you, find an independent Italian or Spanish speaker(even non-catholic), compare the meaning/understanding from the passage, till then bro, hold your peace; for you speak in Ignorance.

B. Other language translations are from the same source too, that's why broad discussion fora are available, to remove all doubt in such situations. Once there is doubt, you cannot convict. You are already blinded by your belief in certain "visionaries", wolf, wolf, wolf is now your cry.

C. Blatant lie. Tell me another translation that had such problem, tell me. This reminds me of St. Paul, "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction". 2Pet3:16. When you become perplexed, seek more knowledge before judgement. You need to remind me of when the Vatican radio became the official source of correspondence between the pope and the world.

D. Hahaha, why not rather educate yourself on the history of Nigeria, you may want to start with the Igbos, they may even be closer to the term "God's people".

E. If he allows his conscience to do good.... Did you see that? Do you think a man is capable of doing "spiritual good" without it coming from the Holy Spirit? You really need to read some early fathers (which the Pope has read) and get knowledge. The Ignorant does not stand in Judgement of the learned.

F. Do not worry, I am watching, It is either he is the shepherd or the enemy; not the two, like you propose.

Mudslinging is not what I am here for, You keep bringing in new topics while exposing your Ignorance. Take a look at this reflection, "When I was young, I thought perhaps that I was doing some good; and now when I am old, I see that I do not have any good deed." Did not our Lord say: "No one is good but One, that is God" (Matthew 19:17). Therefore, if only the one God is good and the source of all good, how can a good deed be done that is not from God? And, how can someone who does a good deed ascribe it to himself and not to God"?. It is the duty of everyone to do good, you believe in what I preach or not, do good anyway.

I know the history of the Ibos. Can't you see how much they are catholics. That shows you something.

You keep ridiculing the English publications from the Vatican.

I have made my point in this argument. The future will now tell.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Syncan:

Alarmist at work again, Publishing from his Internet Visionary, an Unknown face behind a keyboard, Who is your visionary? Can you certify that this visionary is even a male or female? What is his/her location? Why do you think the visionary is Catholic? Predictions...reminds me of Nostradamus, he should be first place in your list of prophets. I am not even going to criticize the content, there is no need doing that on an anonymous visionary.

1. The visionary is well known. Her name is Maria. An Irish Visionary with a bishop as her spiritual director.

2. Her messages in line with those given by St Francis of Assissi, at Latsallete, by late. Fr Stephano Gobi in the book 'To the priests Our Lady beloved sons', John Leary (catholic New York visionary with more than one bishop as spiritual director at different times), also in line with the approved massages at Akita, Medjugori, Fatima, Garabandal and many more.

3. The rosary, some dogmas and many feast days were influenced by Jesus' and Mary apparitions and messages. The Divine Mercy was once condemn by the Vatican. A Pope did not encourage Francis of Assisi.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2013
italo: @ Elampiro,

Why should we take your visionary's words as God's words any more than we should take T.B Joshua's words as God's words.

At least T.B Joshua, we know and can see.

It is not compulsory.

But if you read the entire messages, you will know the truth. You will have an understanding why our world is turning upside down. You will know why the various govt are legalizing same sex marriage, bestiality and abortion , you will understand the financial crisis and struggle, you will understand the secrete of the planned microchip implant or the RFID implant. You will understand why the Masonic group are fighting the Catholic church and infiltrated it with their men and causing maximum scandal and chaos- the result we have in the gay lobby and abuse, plus many more, you will understand the book of revelation as it relates to our time.

These prophecies are in line with many catholic visionaries- past and contemporary.

As I said it's not compulsory to believe. The Divine Mercy was first condemned by the Vatican.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2013
How do you know this person? How do you know her name is Maria? How do you know she is Irish? Which Bishop is her Spiritual Director?

In short, how do you know any such person exists?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2013
@ Elampiro,

You believe all the messages attributed to this "Maria" are true?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
italo: How do you know this person? How do you know her name is Maria? How do you know she is Irish? Which Bishop is her Spiritual Director?

In short, how do you know any such person exists?

Some members of the prayer group all over the world (particularly some people from USA and Ireland) said they have met her. And they said she is one and same person, same voice in her interview posted to youtube.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2013
italo: @ Elampiro,

You believe all the messages attributed to this "Maria" are true?

Yes. That is because the messages are happening in our world today. On a global scale.

However, there are some things I have withheld from this argument because I don't want t cause an irreparable damage. I might produce them in the future should certain things become clearer.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro:

1. The visionary is well known. Her name is Maria. An Irish Visionary with a bishop as her spiritual director.

2. Her messages in line with those given by St Francis of Assissi, at Latsallete, by late. Fr Stephano Gobi in the book 'To the priests Our Lady beloved sons', John Leary (catholic new visionary with more than one bishop as spiritual director at different times), also in line with the approved massages at Akita, Medjugori, Fatima, Garabandal and many more.

3. The rosary, some dogmas and many feast days were influenced by Jesus' and Mary apparitions and messages. The Divine Mercy was once condemn by the Vatican. A Pope did not encourage Francis of Assisi.

I. My friend you are not dealing with novices here. Her internet name is Maria, just like mine is Syncan. What is the name of her spiritual director? I gave you a name when I quoted anther visionary. I reiterate, no one has seen Maria! She writes: "The woman wishes to be known by the name Maria Divine Mercy and says that it is the wish of Jesus that she remains anonymous to protect her family and to avoid any distraction from the messages."

2. Hogwash. I have followed all those messages, mind you Medjugorje and Garabandal have not received approvals. Your maria may "tap" some of these to develop his/her's. But Hogwash is what I'll use in describing the rest.

3. At least the Visionaries here submitted to the authorities, while yours prophesy from the comfort of his/her closet. Test every spirit is the mandate given to people of God, how do we do this effectively, without seeing the instrument? Let him/her continue to spread milleniarism which has already been condemned by the church (see CCC 676). Yeah and do not forget Nostradamus, his predictions came true as well, you can make him top of your list.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro:

Yes. That is because the messages are happening in our world today. On a global scale.

However, there are some things I have withheld from this argument because I don't want t cause an irreparable damage. I might produce them in the future should certain things become clearer.

A very good advice, you've just given yourself. Keep your mouth shut until you know what you're talking about.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Syncan:

I. My friend you are not dealing with novices here. Her internet name is Maria, just like mine is Syncan. What is the name of her spiritual director? I gave you a name when I quoted anther visionary. I reiterate, no one has seen Maria! She writes: "The woman wishes to be known by the name Maria Divine Mercy and says that it is the wish of Jesus that she remains anonymous to protect her family and to avoid any distraction from the messages."

2. Hogwash. I have followed all those messages, mind you Medjugorje and Garabandal have not received approvals. Your maria may "tap" some of these to develop his/her's. But Hogwash is what I'll use in describing the rest.

3. At least the Visionaries here submitted to the authorities, while yours prophesy from the comfort of his/her closet. Test every spirit is the mandate given to people of God, how do we do this effectively, without seeing the instrument? Let him/her continue to spread milleniarism which has already been condemned by the church (see CCC 676). Yeah and do not forget Nostradamus, his predictions came true as well, you can make him top of your list.

Her name is Maria. Why should the name of the spiritual director be mentioned when there is an instruction to keep quite. I have had a chat with a priest who works with Maria.

You don't know much about the church teachings about private revelations. The church did not say the faithful should not listen or discern such.

In Nigeria a popular seer with messages of coming apostacy has a bishop as his spiritual director. The bishop was chosen by Jesus and he accepted. Before then, the seer who was little boy had no prior knowledge of the bishop.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro:

I know the history of the Ibos. Can't you see how much they are catholics. That shows you something.

You keep ridiculing the English publications from the Vatican.

I have made my point in this argument. The future will now tell.

Yet in your ranking of Gods people, you only mentioned USA and Israel.

Even Biblical scholars go as close to the original written language as possible, you call them stupid?

Yes, I am looking forward to the future too
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro:

Her name is Maria. Why should the name of the spiritual director be mentioned when there is an instruction to keep quite. I have had a chat with a priest who works with Maria.

You don't know much about the church teachings about private revelations. The church did not say the faithful should not listen or discern such.

In Nigeria a popular seer with messages of coming apostacy has a bishop as his spiritual director. The bishop was chosen by Jesus and he accepted. Before then, the seer who was little boy had no prior knowledge of the bishop.

You make me laugh...only if you knew...
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Syncan:

A very good advice, you've just given yourself. Keep your mouth shut until you know what you're talking about.

Discussing the Pope teachings has no implication. He has taught errors as foretold by Maria messages. More will come.

If I decided to withheld any evidence, it is not because I am not sure, but because I am considering spiritual immaturity of many.

But I get your advise though.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Syncan:

You make me laugh...only if you knew...

Say it. I want to know. We all are exchanging knowledge.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro:

Discussing the Pope teachings has no implication. He has taught errors as foretold by Maria messages. More will come.

If I decided to withheld any evidence, it is not because I am not sure, but because I am considering spiritual immaturity of many.

Whatever the case, just take that advice, it will do you and those you seek to protect a lot of good...do good anyway.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro:

Some members of the prayer group all over the world (particularly some people from USA and Ireland) said they have met her. And they said she is one and same person, same voice in her interview posted to youtube.

LOL!!!

Just look at yourself, my dear brother.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Bye.

See you again.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro: Bye.

See you again.

So long.

Pray, Pray, Pray. (Fatima message)
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
elampiro:

Good. You believe all the messages. This means that you believe the message that said Pope Benedict XVI would be ousted from office.

If that prophecy came true, it means Pope Benedict XVI who said he quit by his own volition is a liar.

If that prophecy was false, it means it was not from God.

Which is it...true or false prophecy?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
italo:

Good. You believe all the messages. This means that you believe the message that said Pope Benedict XVI would be ousted from office.

If that prophecy came true, it means Pope Benedict XVI who said he quit by his own volition is a liar.

If that prophecy was false, it means it was not from God.

Which is it...true or false prophecy?

@Italo, I think it is enough. Hope to see you again.

They said we should pray, pray, pray.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro: Directly from the Vatican Radio:

"What is reconciliation? Taking one from this side, taking another one for that side and uniting them: no, that’s part of it but it's not it ... True reconciliation means that God in Christ took on our sins and He became the sinner for us. When we go to confession, for example, it isn’t that we say our sin and God forgives us. No, not that! We look for Jesus Christ and say: 'This is your sin, and I will sin again'. And Jesus likes that, because it was his mission: to become the sinner for us, to liberate us. "

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2013/06/15/pope:_the_christian_life_proclaims_the_road_to_reconcilation_with_god/en1-701813

Now Italo, tell me if the above is different from what I have been writing? You decided to listen to lies defending the Pope. Spanish ko Italo nil
the pope didn't speak english he spoke italian, so go back to the real speech. The translators have done a disservice
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro:

i guess you are talking of barnabas? Am i right.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro:

you mean you find the pope guity of heresy based on unconfirmed prophesy?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: you mean you find the pope guity of heresy based on unconfirmed prophesy?

Where did I mention anything like that? All I have done so far is to analyse his statements based on the gospel of Jesus Christ and the tradition passed on b the apostles.

Please let's leave this issue for now.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro:

Where did I mention anything like that? All I have done so far is to analyse his statements based on the gospel of Jesus Christ and the tradition passed on b the apostles.

Please let's leave this issue for now.

Why are you denying your stance. Didnt you say you believe all Maria's prophecies?

Didnt she say the new pope would teach heresy?

Didnt you say Francis is engaging in false teaching?

Do you know that it is Catholic teaching that an anti-pope cannot come from a valid conclave?

Do you know that not submitting to the pope means you are in schism with the Church?

Do you know that you are practically excommunicated?

Do you know what you are doing at all?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
italo:

Why are you denying your stance. Didnt you say you believe all Maria's prophecies?

Didnt she say the new pope would teach heresy?

Didnt you say Francis is engaging in false teaching?

Do you know that it is Catholic teaching that an anti-pope cannot come from a valid conclave?

Do you know that not submitting to the pope means you are in schism with the Church?

Do you know that you are practically excommunicated?

Do you know what you are doing at all?

Don't try to be too smart.

Where is it written in the bible that a conclave can't produce an Antipope? How come we have had bad Popes in the past, siphoning money to give their families stupendous life styles, selling of indulgences, etc.

When the Catholic church has been reduced first to the pentecostal level and finally turn upside down to a one world religion, with the Eucharist changed from the body and blood of Christ to a mere sign of communion for all peoples of all faith to share, I will know which side you shall be. When you see Cardinals splits and a major part of the church teaching that sexual sins are no longer sins and new age icons replace the crucifix and the rest, I will know which side you will be. The schismatic church will be the one teaching errors while the true Catholism will be pushed underground. Everyone including the priests will have to make a choice.

It is coming, it is starting...
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Look at the supposed humble Pope Francis rubbishing every tradition and ridiculing his predecessors before the media is that how it should be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary / Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church? / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.