Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (37564 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oahray: Hmmm... Churchies and their warped one-way-traffic minds.

Inasmuch as I do not buy his line of reasoning, there's a bit of sense in the conclusion.

How come it's not an insult that Jesus became human, but it becomes an insult to call him an angel?
We all know that the lowest angel is greater than man.

Angel simply means messenger (spirit creature of course), that is why the devil can have his own angels (messengers) too. Jesus is referred to, more than once in the Bible, as a messenger and servant of his father and God (read your Bible before you argue this).

If it doesn't make sense to call Jesus an angel even when the Bible calls him a messenger, how come it makes perfect sense to people that Jesus is equal to his father whom he called his God?

At times when I see atheists bashing people here, I understand why.

You make sense.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by smoothlips(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
ammyluv2002: Guy, watch what you say ok......don't ever compare our saviour Jesus to the Angels. The bible made it clear on Trinity (God the father, Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit) you see any Angel for there? undecided
jus out of curiosity which chapter of the bible mentioned the trinity?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MaziOmenuko: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: you err not knowing scriptures Mazi Omenuko >>>> 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Once again, you quote scriptures that has no correlation to the topic. John 10;31, "I and my father are one". How did the passage you quoted contradict what the verse I quoted?
Jesus said specifically that He and God are one. I ask you to give me a scriptural prove, straight to the point where Jesus was called the arch-angel. Stop ridiculing yourself with heresy. That's why I never indulge the witnesses. They keep beating about the bush with their own version of the bible.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by faymoss(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
doe its not all bad bringing such issues that shud make people get the truth but i ask..on nairaland, y is it all alwz abt christianity..oda religion nko??them no dey bring things abt dem let dem get d truth
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by shoboy9: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mr President: ARCHANGEL MICHAEL IS JESUS CHRIST

HOW? LETS SEE.

LOOK UP THE STORY OF THE STONING OF STEPHEN IN ACTS 6 AND 7.

Acts 7:55-57
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Dan 12:1
12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

FROM THE TWO BIBLE REFERENCES ABOVE, WE KNOW THAT ANGEL MICHAEL THE GREAT PRINCE STANDS FOR HIS PEOPLE.

ALSO, AS STEPHEN WAS BEING STONED, WE SEE THAT JESUS CHRIST HAD STOOD UP FOR HIM. WHY? JESUS DOESN’T STAND AT THE RIGHT HAND, HE SEATS AT THE RIGHT HAND.

Luke 20:42
42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL THE GREAT PRINCE IS JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD.

Isa 63:9-10
9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

1 John 2:1-3
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

The angel of His Presence...we have an advocate with The Father.

Firstly, this is insufficient evidence to back up your claim. Secondly, what's ur point? Why do we need to know if he's an archangel in the heirachy of heaven? For instance the bible tells us of virgin birth, holy life death and resurrection. And makes clear what that means to us as an offering for our sins and the whole purpose of why he came and how. So i won't judge this piece yet.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by smoothlips(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Debeloved87: Michael is an angel, Jesus is the begotten son of the Father..thou angel Michael was his main guardian angel while on earth..in the last days after rapture Michael and his hosts will have the job of securing israel from attacks from nations like iran,iraq,the antichrist and his demons etc,which brings about the daniel 12:1 you quoted. Every nation has a prince, angel michael is israel's prince, dnt forget the prince of persia,all these princes are highly powerful spirits etc. But Jesus is more than a prince, He is the king of kings and the Lord of Lords..Jesus will be with the bride in heaven watching and directing as things evolve on earth, and when the time has fully come he will move down with the whole armies of heaven to finally defeat lucifer,the beast and the prophet then the millennial reign begins.
which bible are u reading?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by UyiIredia(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ Mr President: You are obadiah777's second handle undecided That explains your OP.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
bookface:

First, the fact that the Lord Jesus descends "with an archangel's voice" does not automatically mean that it is his own voice spoken of. This passage simply says that an archangel's voice will accompany the Lord's descent from heaven, in the same manner that the bailiff's voice "All rise!" accompanies the judge's entrance into the courtroom.

Second, Hebrews 1:5 says, "For example, to which of the angels did he [God] ever say: 'You are my son; I, today, I have become your father'?" . The answer to the question is, of course, "none."

Thus, if God never called an angel his Son, then Michael--who is an angel--cannot be the Son. The fact that Michael is an archangel does not change anything, as he is still an angel by nature. An archangel is simply a "higher order" of angel, but an angel nonetheless; "arch-" simply means "ruling" or "high ranking."

Jehovah witnesses should really stop spreading filth!

Lucifer himself was an arch angel, so was Gabriel. The bible says of Lucifer:

Ezekiel 28:13
"You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: the sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created."

Isaiah 14 reveals the fall of Lucifer from the heights of heaven, which resulted in his status as the creature that he is today:

"How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning...For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'"

God creates angels, then he creates higher angels, but they all worship at the feet of Christ!

When God brings His firstborn into the world, He says, ‘Let all God's angels worship Him.’ In speaking of the angels He says, ‘He makes his angels winds, his servants flames of fire.’ But about the Son He says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’”

The hierarchy of heavenly beings is made clear in this passage—angels worship Jesus who, as God, is alone worthy of worship. No angel is ever worshiped in Scripture; therefore, Jesus cannot be Michael or any other angel. The angels are called sons of God (Genesis 6:2-4; Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7), but Jesus is THE Son of God (Hebrews 1:8; Matthew 4:3-6).

Your problem is not only spiritual, it also extend to grammar. I couldn't stop laughing at your interpretation of 1 Thess regarding the Arc-Angel voice. If I am judging this debate, I would have penalised you for distortion of facts that are apparent to even a 5 year old. Try again. I have an open mind and can still be persuaded if you will stop distorting facts that are clear to all.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
End times tins
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
smoothlips: jus out of curiosity which chapter of the bible mentioned the trinity?
Mathew 28vs19...:"Go then, to all peoples everywhere and make them my disciples:baptize them in the name of the father,The Son,and the Holy Spirit..."
Are u alrite now?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
faymoss: doe its not all bad bringing such issues that shud make people get the truth but i ask..on nairaland, y is it all alwz abt christianity..oda religion nko??them no dey bring things abt dem let dem get d truth
which one be "other Religions?"
My friend go and sit down...Christ is the only Way to Heaven and God...Stop decieving yourselves...This other Religions will be the Reason why many People will Perish with Lucifer!...
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Mintayo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ Mr President: You are obadiah777's second handle undecided That explains your OP.
i was not surprised when i saw it too!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by haibe(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mintayo:
i was not surprised when i saw it too!

I don't know about mr president but I know most high and obadiah is just one person, obadiah uses most high, a second handle to complement his points.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
madukovich:

Av heard JW THAUGHT it on many occasions, but it's an insult on our Lord. Heb 1:6-8 says " And again when He bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, and let all the angels of God worshiped him.

GBAGAUUUUUUN!

what made it an insult?

Was it an insult that Jesus is a servant of God?

was it an insult that he washed the feet of his disciples?

was it an insult that God taught him?

was it an insult that God gave him a commandment?

was it an insult that he calls God my God?

was it an insult that he doesnt know when the end will be?

was it an insult that all authority that he has was giving him by God?

was it an insult that he has to submit to God's will even when that is different from his will?

was it an insult that he doesnt have authority to determine who will be in his right hand?

ALL THE ABOVE IS NO.

It is now an insult to call him a messenger?

NOW TO KNOW WHAT IS AN INSULT, JUST TURN THE STATEMENT. Put ''Jehovah'' in place of Jesus in the above and see the difference.

for eg. starting from the last question;

if we insert Jehovah, they will read thus:

It is now an insult to call ''Jehovah'' a messenger? what do you think the answer is? YES

Was it an insult that ''JEHOVAH'' doesnt have authority to determine who will be in his right hand? what do you think is the answer? YES

was it an insult that all authority that ''Jehovah'' has was giving him by God? what is the answer? YES

Was it an insult that ''Jehovah'' doesnt know when the end will be? YES, not so?

was it an insult that ''Jehovah'' calls Jesus my God? YES, not so?

Was it an insult that Jesus gave ''Jehovah'' a commandment? YES, not so?

was it an insult that Jesus taught ''Jehovah''? YES, not so?

was it an insult that ''Jehovah'' is a servant of Jesus? YES, not so?

FROM THE ABOVE, CAN YOU SINCERELY SAY THAT JEHOVAH AND JESUS ARE EQUAL?

Ithink that is the reason why you think its an insult.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by dnawah(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
I don't no but i tell u one day we(sons of God) will all stand or sit on the right hand of God.may be na him dey sharpen Jesus sword 4 the final battle.(his armor bearer)
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by haibe(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. (Mattew 24:36)

I think this verse makes it very clear that the Son is different from the angels, if Jesus were an angel, he need not mention Son in his words here.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
haibe:

I don't know about mr president but I know most high and obadiah is just one person, obadiah uses most high, a second handle to complement his points.
He is a Clown and a Troll...He posts,the next Thing you see "1like"......What kinda human being is This?
If You Minus Obadiah111 from Obadiah777,THE ANSWER IS OBADIAH666
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by abbeywasc(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I hate arguing with Jehovah witness folks, but I will oblige you;

John 10:30: "I and my father are one."
tnks but please note dt d verse only means they are in agreement not the same. Paul also wrote that Jesus was sent by God. They ar 2 distinct entity.
Wil appreciate more quotations though
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
JMAN05:

what made it an insult?

Was it an insult that Jesus is a servant of God?

was it an insult that he washed the feet of his disciples?

was it an insult that God taught him?

was it an insult that God gave him a commandment?

was it an insult that he calls God my God?

was it an insult that he doesnt know when the end will be?

was it an insult that all authority that he has was giving him by God?

was it an insult that he has to submit to God's will even when that is different from his will?

was it an insult that he doesnt have authority to determine who will be in his right hand?

ALL THE ABOVE IS NO.

It is now an insult to call him a messenger?

NOW TO KNOW WHAT IS AN INSULT, JUST TURN THE STATEMENT. Put ''Jehovah'' in place of Jesus in the above and see the difference.

for eg. starting from the last question;

if we insert Jehovah, they will read thus:

It is now an insult to call ''Jehovah'' a messenger? what do you think the answer is? YES

Was it an insult that ''JEHOVAH'' doesnt have authority to determine who will be in his right hand? what do you think is the answer? YES

was it an insult that all authority that ''Jehovah'' has was giving him by God? what is the answer? YES

Was it an insult that ''Jehovah'' doesnt know when the end will be? YES, not so?

was it an insult that ''Jehovah'' calls Jesus my God? YES, not so?

Was it an insult that Jesus gave ''Jehovah'' a commandment? YES, not so?

was it an insult that Jesus taught ''Jehovah''? YES, not so?

was it an insult that ''Jehovah'' is a servant of Jesus? YES, not so?

FROM THE ABOVE, CAN YOU SINCERELY SAY THAT JEHOVAH AND JESUS ARE EQUAL?

Ithink that is the reason why you think its an insult.
bro,you are the dumbest of them all!
I was like,whats this guy/kid even saying?
JESUS never for once claimed equality with God....You are derailing the Thread!
2ndly,If Jesus had decided not to take on the burden of saving the world,Nothing would have happened...His Godship would still be there..It wont make him any lower...
3rdly:"for God so Loved the World,that he Gave his only begotten Son,that whosoever believes in Him will not Perish but have Everlasting Life"
Now why would God tell you to Believe in Christ? Bro,the son of a God/god,is a God/god.....
Wisen up...
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Once again, you quote scriptures that has no correlation to the topic. John 10;31, "I and my father are one". How did the passage you quoted contradict what the verse I quoted?
Jesus said specifically that He and God are one. I ask you to give me a scriptural prove, straight to the point where Jesus was called the arch-angel. Stop ridiculing yourself with heresy. That's why I never indulge the witnesses. They keep beating about the bush with their own version of the bible.

HE IS NOT A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS. pls dont associate him with the Witnesse cos we do not believe what he believes.

Read my first post on this issue statements, you will see some of our bible proves.

asking where the bible calls him archangel, is like me asking you where the bible calls God omniscience God.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: western is good ? you ever see those ads ? you take it for headache but the side effects are stomach ache and blindness. or this melecin is for digestive troubles but the side effect is that your eye balls can fall off cheesy

loool...in my life never have i heard any ad that said one of its side effects of the drug being advertised is that your eye balls can fall off.... grin grin....They thing is they made it with a particular group of people in mind and with a few representative sample so side effects are bound to happen
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

HE IS NOT A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS. pls dont associate him with the Witnesse cos we do not believe what he believes.

Read my first post on this issue statements, you will see some of our bible proves.

asking where the bible calls him archangel, is like me asking you where the bible calls God omniscience God.

however, the prove like I said above is so clear to doubt.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by SUBMARINE: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Satanic understanding can not prevail against God's word. Thanks Christians for presenting God's word in an undilute form.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah now we got songs like 'popped a molly am sweating' lmao. yup definitely end times we are in, speaking of which yes i nominated a few threads for frontpage this being one of em. i figured this is a controversial thread that would bring out the anger in some folks. i love controversy. no point putting a thread on frontpage that everybody would agree to right ? thats boring. scripture says >>>>>>> proverbs 25 vs 9 Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another: <<< i intend to do just that maam, debate my cause that is

lool...I would never listen to that. Hmmm, well you got what you wanted and even more
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Mintayo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
haibe:

You knw,i v observed that too,i have been watching very closely!
I just pity anyone who cannot sit with the Bible and ask God to open his/her eyes to His word instead of listening to heresy!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by haibe(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
from buzugee to obadiah777 to most high

hmmmm, you like nairaland no be small

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by SalC: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: you do err. worshipping christ simply means studying your bible. christ is the bible. dont worship christ the man. worship Christ the word >>>>

john 1 vs 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. <<< christ is the bible.
I was expecting you to give me a good explanation but got disappointed when I saw this. Wake up from your slumber please.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Danabu(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: of course this is for the spiritually discerned. the direct calling of Jesus an angel is in the book of revelation, for those who say christ is not an angel

REVELATION 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
I have searched tru but could not poiny or locate the name Jesus.pls pls the Bible is written in black and white, learn to read it as it is and avoid making petsonal imputes.
THE LION OF JUDAH ROARING WHILE RECIEVING INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOD ( THE SEVEN THUNDERS )
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by kelvinlink: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Is God a man or a Spirit?

Why did he created only one Son?

Maybe he has more Sons and daughters?

Was Jesus christ the Son of God?

Or just a great prophet of God?

How come nobody talks about the Wife of God?

Maybe Jesus has a heavenly mother?

What happened to Joseph the Carpenter, the husband of Mary?

Why did the compilers of the bible and the disciples intentionally didn't write anything about him?

What happened between the Missing period of Jesus christ life 12-30?

Will it make any difference if he actually worked as a carpenter for years under Joseph?

Did he not severally said it himself that he is not GOD?

Did he not severally said that all those who are led by the spirit of God are the SONS OF GOD?

What Original Sin did he died for to cleanse away the Sins of the world?

Haven't previous Prophets of God been misunderstood and Crucified?

The Crucifixion (Nailing on the cross) was the standard way the Romans at the time crucified EVERY convicted criminal, wasn't it?

Jesus christ crucifixion was not the first and the last ?

Why do we bother ourselves with the narrow chronology of the Israelites.....?

Were there not diverse tribes, nations and countries at the time.....where people not already living in America, Africa, Oriental Asia?

The History of the world did not start with the accounts of the Israelites as written down in their own chronology or is it?

Were there not various oral unwritten traditional accounts of creation and the Kingdom of Heaven held to be sacred also by the Orients , Native India and Africans in time past?

Are there not many Religions in the World, with everyone claiming to be the true one?

Has it even occur to you that God is not a Christian, but simply God?

Was it not Man in his search for his life source that invented the Word God?

Listen to your heart and tell me you don't feel deeply that GOD is greater than the God man has invented?

The word Christian is not an heavenly name or is it now?

Wasn't it humans who describe the disciples of Jesus as Christ like.....Christians?

Why do we christians have this subtle arrogant deep belief that we are the ones going to heaven or the ones that knows the truth about God and the rest are just ignorant?

Are we even Christians....Real Christians?

Gandhi once told a british missionary he would have been a Christian if only he had met one....?

Why do we laugh at muslims rewards of Ten virgins in Heaven...."If they do Allah's will" and yet we do not see any funny joke in our own "Mansions waiting for us in Heaven"?

Do you not know of billions of people across the world who are neither Christians or muslims, but people who just live life simply and follow no Religion, dogma or tradition?

Why have we clouded our minds with Religion, and please don't tell me Christianity is not a religion or a faith based belief system, because it is or is it not?

Did Jesus christ paid tithe or did he requested for it?

If he wanted, could he not have embarked on some glamorous building of Temples and places of worship dedicated to his father God?

Did he not strive to live simple and humble?

Funny enough, those who even walked with him and later wrote about him....didn't even fully understood his teachings at the time or did they?

Why have we reduced God to a man or even pinned down a Son to him?

Do you know that Muslim clerics perform miracles too in the name of Allah?

Buddhist masters also heal diseases and perform acts of miracles in their temples...

Do you know muslims are prosperous and their Allah blesses them without Tithe payment or sowing seeds?

What seeds did you sow before the sun came up today?

What seeds will you sow to God to make the moon to shine bright at night??

We have turned God into a Seed God, more like a Farmer God??

If you had been born in Saudi Arabia or even Kano to a muslim parents, your name probably would have been Ibn saiyd mohammed and not paul, peter or esther?

Does it really matter what religious beliefs you adhere to?

Think about it really hard......Does God look Religious to you?

Do you think he cares about if you are Christian, Muslim or Buddhist ?

Have you ever wondered if all his Spirit living within you really cares about is just "The content of your Character" the perfect harmony of your thoughts, words and actions and not religious sects beliefs , payment of tithe or accumulation of church attendance?

Why is it so hard to free ourselves from this mental slavery of Religious beliefs?

God is not even Religious.....

The present day state of Isreal and Jewish people are not even Christians or are they?

Just tune in into any tv station and you will see the effects of Religious beliefs!

Stop this argument about arch angels, debating upon old documented accounts of persons long gone...........

Just look at the argument surrounding the role Awolowo played in The Nigerian civil war (1967-1970) and the many controversies and interpretations of events still fresh in the memories of survivals, then why do you aimlessly argue about events thousands of years old....why?

God is not a man....
God will not do for man what he must do for himself .........
Why will God come and die for the sins of the world
What sins are you even talking about
What Original sin did he came to die for?
God is not a man...............
Which serpent crawled into the garden?
Which forbidden fruit?

Humans in their search for God ......created God. Their own description of God and even gave him a son with arch angels.......

The best we can call him is God or Allah
He, She or It........whatever it is.......is Almighty and All Powerful.

God is not a christian or a muslim.....he is simply GOD!

Stop trying to gain relevance by claiming to be his special people.

He, She or It.......whatever it is......is for everyone one....Yea....Everyone!

Even a blind man knows a face filled with Love.
God is Love.
Whatever represents or emboldened Love is God. Everything good, peaceful and lovely.
Love......Love.......and Love!
Stop these fabled stories that started within a small tribe in Asia.
Africans were already living at the time and they also had there own special covenant and relationship with God
Lao Tzu wrote the Tao Te ching (The way of the Tao) 500BC.......BC....not AD.

Do you think God will honestly care if you are a christian or not?

Your thoughts, words and actions are what counts and not race, lineage, culture, accent or colour.

There is no unity even among those who claim to be of the same christianity fold .

Christians of different denominations hate each other more than even Muslims do....or is it not so?

God is not a christian or Muslim
Stop giving him a son
Or better still....why dont you just go ahead and also attribute a wife to him?
More like God, his wife and Son....ehnnnn.

God lives within you
Yes.....Within you and not in a heaven.
He is with you always.
Listen more to his voice within you.
Within you....In you.
Listen to your heart.
Observe the dictates of your Instincts.
Be still in your Self.
God is with You.
You are a God on Earth
Yes you are.
You are co-creators
You create your own World
Same Nature and Spirit
No one can see God face to face and live or can they?
People saw Jesus
He bled...Cried....got angry.....got saddened
God is a Spirit
The Spirit is God
The Spirit of God is God.
You are a Spirit.
Deep down you know you are.

The doctrine of the Trinity started hundred of years after the death of Jesus.
God is not a Trinity.
Stop the Confusion
Christians are not the only ones in the world

Just go ahead and live a purpose driving life.
Obey the rules governing your environment.
Listen to your own heart.
Let Love guide you in all you do.
Amen.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by kelvinlink: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Is God a man or a Spirit?

Why did he created only one Son?

Maybe he has more Sons and daughters?

Was Jesus christ the Son of God?

Or just a great prophet of God?

How come nobody talks about the Wife of God?

Maybe Jesus has a heavenly mother?

What happened to Joseph the Carpenter, the husband of Mary?

Why did the compilers of the bible and the disciples intentionally didn't write anything about him?

What happened between the Missing period of Jesus christ life 12-30?

Will it make any difference if he actually worked as a carpenter for years under Joseph?

Did he not severally said it himself that he is not GOD?

Did he not severally said that all those who are led by the spirit of God are the SONS OF GOD?

What Original Sin did he died for to cleanse away the Sins of the world?

Haven't previous Prophets of God been misunderstood and Crucified?

The Crucifixion (Nailing on the cross) was the standard way the Romans at the time crucified EVERY convicted criminal, wasn't it?

Jesus christ crucifixion was not the first and the last ?

Why do we bother ourselves with the narrow chronology of the Israelites.....?

Were there not diverse tribes, nations and countries at the time.....where people not already living in America, Africa, Oriental Asia?

The History of the world did not start with the accounts of the Israelites as written down in their own chronology or is it?

Were there not various oral unwritten traditional accounts of creation and the Kingdom of Heaven held to be sacred also by the Orients , Native India and Africans in time past?

Are there not many Religions in the World, with everyone claiming to be the true one?

Has it even occur to you that God is not a Christian, but simply God?

Was it not Man in his search for his life source that invented the Word God?

Listen to your heart and tell me you don't feel deeply that GOD is greater than the God man has invented?

The word Christian is not an heavenly name or is it now?

Wasn't it humans who describe the disciples of Jesus as Christ like.....Christians?

Why do we christians have this subtle arrogant deep belief that we are the ones going to heaven or the ones that knows the truth about God and the rest are just ignorant?

Are we even Christians....Real Christians?

Gandhi once told a british missionary he would have been a Christian if only he had met one....?

Why do we laugh at muslims rewards of Ten virgins in Heaven...."If they do Allah's will" and yet we do not see any funny joke in our own "Mansions waiting for us in Heaven"?

Do you not know of billions of people across the world who are neither Christians or muslims, but people who just live life simply and follow no Religion, dogma or tradition?

Why have we clouded our minds with Religion, and please don't tell me Christianity is not a religion or a faith based belief system, because it is or is it not?

Did Jesus christ paid tithe or did he requested for it?

If he wanted, could he not have embarked on some glamorous building of Temples and places of worship dedicated to his father God?

Did he not strive to live simple and humble?

Funny enough, those who even walked with him and later wrote about him....didn't even fully understood his teachings at the time or did they?

Why have we reduced God to a man or even pinned down a Son to him?

Do you know that Muslim clerics perform miracles too in the name of Allah?

Buddhist masters also heal diseases and perform acts of miracles in their temples...

Do you know muslims are prosperous and their Allah blesses them without Tithe payment or sowing seeds?

What seeds did you sow before the sun came up today?

What seeds will you sow to God to make the moon to shine bright at night??

We have turned God into a Seed God, more like a Farmer God??

If you had been born in Saudi Arabia or even Kano to a muslim parents, your name probably would have been Ibn saiyd mohammed and not paul, peter or esther?

Does it really matter what religious beliefs you adhere to?

Think about it really hard......Does God look Religious to you?

Do you think he cares about if you are Christian, Muslim or Buddhist ?

Have you ever wondered if all his Spirit living within you really cares about is just "The content of your Character" the perfect harmony of your thoughts, words and actions and not religious sects beliefs , payment of tithe or accumulation of church attendance?

Why is it so hard to free ourselves from this mental slavery of Religious beliefs?

God is not even Religious.....

The present day state of Isreal and Jewish people are not even Christians or are they?

Just tune in into any tv station and you will see the effects of Religious beliefs!

Stop this argument about arch angels, debating upon old documented accounts of persons long gone...........

Just look at the argument surrounding the role Awolowo played in The Nigerian civil war (1967-1970) and the many controversies and interpretations of events still fresh in the memories of survivals, then why do you aimlessly argue about events thousands of years old....why?

God is not a man....
God will not do for man what he must do for himself .........
Why will God come and die for the sins of the world
What sins are you even talking about
What Original sin did he came to die for?
God is not a man...............
Which serpent crawled into the garden?
Which forbidden fruit?

Humans in their search for God ......created God. Their own description of God and even gave him a son with arch angels.......

The best we can call him is God or Allah
He, She or It........whatever it is.......is Almighty and All Powerful.

God is not a christian or a muslim.....he is simply GOD!

Stop trying to gain relevance by claiming to be his special people.

He, She or It.......whatever it is......is for everyone one....Yea....Everyone!

Even a blind man knows a face filled with Love.
God is Love.
Whatever represents or emboldened Love is God. Everything good, peaceful and lovely.
Love......Love.......and Love!
Stop these fabled stories that started within a small tribe in Asia.
Africans were already living at the time and they also had there own special covenant and relationship with God
Lao Tzu wrote the Tao Te ching (The way of the Tao) 500BC.......BC....not AD.

Do you think God will honestly care if you are a christian or not?

Your thoughts, words and actions are what counts and not race, lineage, culture, accent or colour.

There is no unity even among those who claim to be of the same christianity fold .

Christians of different denominations hate each other more than even Muslims do....or is it not so?

God is not a christian or Muslim
Stop giving him a son
Or better still....why dont you just go ahead and also attribute a wife to him?
More like God, his wife and Son....ehnnnn.

God lives within you
Yes.....Within you and not in a heaven.
He is with you always.
Listen more to his voice within you.
Within you....In you.
Listen to your heart.
Observe the dictates of your Instincts.
Be still in your Self.
God is with You.
You are a God on Earth
Yes you are.
You are co-creators
You create your own World
Same Nature and Spirit
No one can see God face to face and live or can they?
People saw Jesus
He bled...Cried....got angry.....got saddened
God is a Spirit
The Spirit is God
The Spirit of God is God.
You are a Spirit.
Deep down you know you are.

The doctrine of the Trinity started hundred of years after the death of Jesus.
God is not a Trinity.
Stop the Confusion
Christians are not the only ones in the world

Just go ahead and live a purpose driving life.
Obey the rules governing your environment.
Listen to your own heart.
Let Love guide you in all you do.
Amen.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Lawrencity: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
This is the most senseless thread i've ever seen......and to think it made Fp is madness....pesin wey neva chop go come here dey find who to confuse.

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by onyeamuma72: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2013
job 1,6 says ;Now there was a day when the sons of the true God came to present themselves before God,and satan came also among them angels are the spiritual sons of God almighty micheal the chief or archangel is the first created or spiritually born of God ,who will go for us to recover the failing human the Almighty ask the arch or chief of his angel stood up and said here i am send me the almighty send him through the womb of virgin mary by his obiedent to the will of the almighty unto dead the Lord God vested his power and authority in his name jesus saivoir,christ anionted one so that every knee must bow

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.