Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (37642 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin
Top of the morning to you Sire wink these folks think we are a trinity grin grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by aanyasougo: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2013
The bible remains a mystery. The holy spirit is the only worthy teacher
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon: As A man,i believe i cannot change you(Obadiah777), because you have been taught since Childhood to believe that:
1)Jesus is not God-denial of the deity of Christ.
2)Denial of the Personality of the Holy Spirit.
3)Denial of the bodily resurrection of Christ.
4)There is no hell and eternal punishment of the Wicked..
5)You believe that Christ has already returned invisibly,and that His return was not in a visible body,but as a Spirit....

I understand the dificulty in Changing your views,but thats left for u and God...All the Posts i posted here are for those who have a shaky belief,and who are contemplating Otherwise.......
The above Mentioned is What Obadiah777 believes in,and so unless God comes,ah dont think he will change it,even if it is all still there Staring him in face via The Bible....You need a repentance of Heart...
@Mr President,so u opened a thread and ran away? You wont defend it again? Not unless u are Mr Obadiah777' second Monicker!!
hmm where to start. i will address a couple of your points

4-there is no hell : there is hell but it is not what you think it is >>> psalms 9 vs 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. << so hell does exist but it is here on earth.

revelation 6 vs 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. <<< hell is on earth

5-christ has returned ? no he has not returned. who told you he has ?

so basically everything you said up there is lies. bring out posts where i have said these things ? all lies

oh and jesus is not God >>> 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Fairytales \nd gold dust grin
the man said no one has seen Christ and people who see him go blind shocked lwtmb how am i supposed to take this guy serious ? so the thousands of people he was preaching to all went blind ? well dayummm. instead of healing he was making people blind lol grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine: @Obadiah777
Thumps up.
Micheal the Archangel is indeed Jesus Christ.
Its a revelation.

For those who still care to read their bible here are some references:
Rev: 12:7
Rev: 10: 1 - 4
Daniel 12: 1
Luke 10:18
Romans: 11: 26

Issaih 14:12
all praises be to ha Mashayach for bestowing the revelation and thank you Sire wink

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by haibe(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2013
@obadiah I think he meant lake of fire, does it or will it exist??
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: the man said no one has seen Christ and people who see him go blind shocked lwtmb how am i supposed to take this guy serious ? so the thousands of people he was preaching to all went blind ? well dayummm. instead of healing he was making people blind lol grin

The guy is a dreamer Sire no need to waste valuable energies on those who choose to stay asleep. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Oh! So you believe there was a dragon in heaven, but you don't belive the theory of a snake in the garden of Eden..Mogbe! angry and I am the one who believes in fables and mytho(werin U call am sef). wink cheesy Comedy at its best..you can twist just any passage in the bible to suit your logic. Sorry o! I heart wetin happen to you
you do err not knowing scriptures. the dragon is an empire. the fourth beast ( daniel ). the fourth cherubim ( ezekiel ), the anointed cherubim that covereth ( ezekiel ), the red dragon, aka the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2013
haibe:

the word "Sire" is common between you and obadiah, are you brothers
yes brothers in the truth of ha mashayach grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: Top of the morning to you Sire wink these folks think we are a trinity grin grin

aaahaaahaahhaaa Egyptian and Bablylonian
TRINITY. Idol worship. Isis, Horus and Seth.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: Top of the morning to you Sire wink these folks think we are a trinity grin grin

Den don dey talk that one for lang lang time Sire, Its cause they are confounded.

Especially the chief deciever himself Grace Goshen. smiley

And top of the morning to you also brother.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

Only the LAMB is worthy to open the scrolls. That Lamb is Christ who is also the angel of Revelation 10. No ordinary angel can open the scroll. Micheal is Christ. Interesting thread.

glad to see we have more people in the light

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2013
aanyasougo: The bible remains a mystery. The holy spirit is the only worthy teacher
not anymore

rev 22 vs 10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand..
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:
So You have changed to your alternative Monicker? @Obadiah777
Is someone Understanding what the problem is here? Live real bro....false life aint gonna do you good!

Which kinna mumu talk be this sef early this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2013
haibe:

the word "Sire" is common between you and obadiah, are you brothers

Brothers since the beginning of time itself. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: hmm where to start. i will address a couple of your points

4-there is no hell : there is hell but it is not what you think it is >>> psalms 9 vs 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. << so hell does exist but it is here on earth.

revelation 6 vs 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. <<< hell is on earth

5-christ has returned ? no he has not returned. who told you he has ?

so basically everything you said up there is lies. bring out posts where i have said these things ? all lies

oh and jesus is not God >>> 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

@obadiah
I disagree with u on that
Jesus is God Almighty manifest in flesh.
Colossians 2:9
He accepted worship Math 14:33
Issaih 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You must accept the whole word!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2013
haibe: @obadiah I think he meant lake of fire, does it or will it exist??
oh yes the lake of fire exists. the lake of fire is the nukes fire that will engulf many parts of the world during armageddon ww3. however there is also a symbolic lake of fire which comprises of a lot of components which you can read in the book of deuteronomy 28 vs 15-68

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:
Its the same Person...He is clueless and unwise,thats why he cant even cover his tracks...See how he Messed his self up,and is still doing So!

Its your innermost filthy thoughts that you are revealing here. smiley

Stop projecting your presumptious filth on others.

You are the one in denial smiley

Z0mb1e.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

Only the LAMB is worthy to open the scrolls. That Lamb is Christ who is also the angel of Revelation 10. No ordinary angel can open the scroll. Micheal is Christ. Interesting thread.

Only a few can be inspired as this

The Other Z0mb1es Belive ignorance is bliss. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

aaahaaahaahhaaa Egyptian and Bablylonian
TRINITY. Idol worship. Isis, Horus and Seth.
or nimrod semiramis and tammuz << babylonian trinity

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Den don dey talk that one for lang lang time Sire, Its cause they are confounded.

Especially the chief deciever himself Grace Goshen. smiley

And top of the morning to you also brother.
lmao oh yeah double G. Goshen the king of Grace. the chief reprobate of nairaland. Goshen the king of the stiff necked and rebellious reprobates lol

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Brothers since the beginning of time itself. smiley
indeed Sire indeed lol. 'in the beginning God created the heaven' grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2013
I guess you don't think there's just one Arch Angel. If they're more than one, then JESUS could be no greater than Gabriel too.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

@obadiah
I disagree with u on that
Jesus is God Almighty manifest in flesh.
Colossians 2:9
He accepted worship Math 14:33
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You must accept the whole word!!!!!!
you do err not knowing scriptures. i will address one of your verses

colosians 2 vs 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. << what that means is that the word is all you need to know God. you dont need any other books or philosophies or doctrines. in him ( the word ) dwells the fullness of everything you need to know about God.

and if you go one verse below it lets you know what this is talking about

colosians 2 vs 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: <<< further proves my point. you dont need any other philosophies or doctrines because he is the head of all principalities and power and in him lies all the knowledge you need

SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH MOST OF YOU. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO INTERPRET CORRECTLY AND THEN YOU MAKE ARGUMENTS BASED ON FALSE AND WRONG INTERPRETATION. LET ME GET YOU A PRECEPT FOR THE VERSES ABOVE

ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh. << in him lies the Godhead , you dont need any other books. just the bible

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Chanchit: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
This topic is beyond my jurisdiction, I know nothing about angels the best I can do is to shut up, cos it seems as if everybody here be deputy angel.

Oga Phil', na wa o, so you even be bible scholar now.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures. i will address one of your verses

colosians 2 vs 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. << what that means is that the word is all you need to know God. you dont need any other books or philosophies or doctrines. in him ( the word ) dwells the fullness of everything you need to know about God.

colosians 2 vs 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: <<< further proves my point. you dont need any other philosophies or doctrines because he is the head of all principalities and power and in him lies all the knowledge you need

SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH MOST OF YOU. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO INTERPRET CORRECTLY AND THEN YOU MAKE ARGUMENTS BASED ON FALSE AND WRONG INTERPRETATION. LET ME GET YOU A PRECEPT FOR THE VERSES ABOVE

ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh. << in him lies the Godhead , you dont need any other books. just the bible

@ ariseandshine now i was not referring to you personally about the interpretation. but so many people have faulty interpretation wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by ayobase(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jusome: Who Is Michael the Archangel?
THE spirit creature called Michael is not
mentioned often in the Bible. However,
when he is referred to, he is in action.
In the book of Daniel, Michael is
battling wicked angels; in the letter of
Jude, he is disputing with Satan; and in
Revelation, he is waging war with the
Devil and his demons. By defending
Jehovah’s rulership and fighting God’s
enemies, Michael lives up to the
meaning of his name—“Who Is Like
God?” But who is Michael?
At times, individuals are known by
more than one name. For example, the
patriarch Jacob is also known as Israel,
and the apostle Peter, as Simon.
( Genesis 49:1, 2; Matthew 10:2)
Likewise, the Bible indicates that
Michael is another name for Jesus
Christ, before and after his life on earth.
Let us consider Scriptural reasons for
drawing that conclusion.
Archangel. God’s Word refers to
Michael “the archangel.” (Jude 9) This
term means “chief angel.” Notice that
Michael is called the archangel. This
suggests that there is only one such
angel. In fact, the term “archangel”
occurs in the Bible only in the singular,
never in the plural. Moreover, Jesus is
linked with the office of archangel.
Regarding the resurrected Lord Jesus
Christ, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 states:
“The Lord himself will descend from
heaven with a commanding call, with
an archangel’s voice.” Thus the voice of
Jesus is described as being that of an
archangel. This scripture therefore
suggests that Jesus himself is the
archangel Michael.
Army Leader. The Bible states that
“Michael and his angels battled with
the dragon . . . and its
angels.” ( Revelation 12:7) Thus,
Michael is the Leader of an army of
faithful angels. Revelation also
describes Jesus as the Leader of an
army of faithful angels. ( Revelation
19:14-16) And the apostle Paul
specifically mentions “the Lord Jesus”
and “his powerful angels.” ( 2
Thessalonians 1:7) So the Bible speaks
of both Michael and “his angels” and
Jesus and “his angels.” ( Matthew
13:41; 16:27; 24:31; 1 Peter 3:22)
Since God’s Word nowhere indicates
that there are two armies of faithful
angels in heaven—one headed by
Michael and one headed by Jesus—it is
logical to conclude that Michael is none
other than Jesus Christ in his heavenly
role.*
[Footnote]
More information showing that the
name Michael applies to God’s Son is
found in Volume 2, pages 393-4, of
Insight on the Scriptures
, published by Jehovah’s Witnesses.

U made more sense than Obadiah!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures. i will address one of your verses

ok Explain this scripture

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Forwetinnah: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: all praises be to ha Mashayach for bestowing the revelation and thank you Sire wink

Those passages don't prove ZILCH and has NOTHING to back up your logic..don't get carried away. Same Rev12:10 goes on to talk a bout the authority of "CHRIST" not your 'strong Angel' or Angel Micheal.. Verse 11 goes on the say 'they over came him by "the blood of the LAMB"..not strong Angel or mighty arch Angel Micheal..the other passages there have Nothing to prove your argument..smh. I will b bk
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

ok Explain this scripture

let me first start by saying that after going back and forth with more than 4 scoffers, all the names run into each other and i stop looking at names and start looking at posts. i forgot you were one of the enlightened. so pardon my rudeness. now i digress

isaiah 9 vs 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. >>>>> well one thing to remember is that the holy spirit is the same. does not matter if it is in God, Christ or in man. it is the same holy spirit. now the perfection of the holy spirit is the same in God and Christ but not so much in man. this is why when you see Christ, you see God. they are both spirit beings so they are the exact same thing. but they are two of a kind. gerrit ?

john 10 vs 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: the man said no one has seen Christ and people who see him go blind shocked lwtmb how am i supposed to take this guy serious ? so the thousands of people he was preaching to all went blind ? well dayummm. instead of healing he was making people blind lol grin
So Thats your Understanding of The Acts Chapter and verse i quoted?
Smh! Like i said earlier,your Transformation is in the Hands of God!
You talk of Jesus as a mere man,Thats why you are so gullible enough to call him an Archangel!!
"Read John 14"
...Its of no use even telling u to read it,your eyez are blazing,but you dont see....You have a brain,but it is fluid-filled..You have ears,but you dont hear.....You are blind,and you are bent on spreading false Doctrines....
John 17vs5 "Father! Give me Glory in your Presence now,The Same Glory i had with You before the World was Made"..."
Can an angel be requesting for Glory?...
When i see ur type[b]@Obadiah[/b] insisting and languishing in Ignorance,i dont blame you...Even the bible in John 12vs40 says"God has blinded their eyes and closed their minds,so that their eyez would not see,and their minds would not understand,and they they would not turn to me,says God,for me to heal them"
Isaiah spoke this because he saw Jesus' Glory"-John12vs41....Prophet Isaiah prophesied these...what more can i say........
Also in John 8vs58 "I am telling you The truth,Jesus replied.Before Abraham,i Am"...
How can an archangel be laying claim to God?
Remember,whenever Michael is mentioned in the Bible,the word "archangel" follows immediately...Do you think That the Bible writers were so stupid not to realise that some persons will one day turn out to argue about the two Beings?
The Bible is Chronologically detailed that only a F.o.ol will not understand it...
Most of The Old Testament talked About God mainly,His qualities,ways,etc..But towards the ending,The Birth of His Son Jesus is introduced to us...The first four Books of the new Testament was all about Jesus,and when Jesus was about leaving,He introduced the Holy Spirit,the Comforter,The Paraclet,of whom the world was previously not Worthy of,but became worthy of Cuz Christ has offered Himself as the Perfect Sacrifice.......
My brother,like i said,Pray to God to help u...Stop wallowing in ur self acclaimed Righteousness...Thats why You dont believe that Jesus Christ is your Savior!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Those passages don't prove ZILCH and has NOTHING to back up your logic..don't get carried away. Same Rev12:10 goes on to talk a bout the authority of "CHRIST" not your 'strong Angel' or Angel Micheal.. Verse 11 goes on the say 'they over came him by "the blood of the LAMB"..not strong Angel or mighty arch Angel Micheal..the other passages there have Nothing to prove your argument..smh. I will b bk
lol just scoffing for no reason. when you come back we can break those subsequent verses down so you can get a better understanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.