Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (37663 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777:

let me first start by saying that after going back and forth with more than 4 scoffers, all the names run into each other and i stop looking at names and start looking at posts. i forgot you were one of the enlightened. so pardon my rudeness. now i digress

isaiah 9 vs 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. >>>>> well one thing to remember is that the holy spirit is the same. does not matter if it is in God, Christ or in man. it is the same holy spirit. now the perfection of the holy spirit is the same in God and Christ but not so much in man. this is why when you see Christ, you see God. they are both spirit beings so they are the exact same thing. but they are two of a kind. gerrit ?

john 10 vs 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

sorry i dont really gerrit. Are u saying God and Christ are too different personalities?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chanchit: This topic is beyond my jurisdiction, I know nothing about angels the best I can do is to shut up, cos it seems as if everybody here be deputy angel.

Oga Phil', na wa o, so you even be bible scholar now.
No o....What will that do for me..I read the bible to build my faith,know what God wants me to do,and do them......I dont read it to argue...it is not some Laws for dispute by National Assembly!!

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine:
sorry i dont really gerrit. Are u saying God and Christ are too different personalities?
two of the same. let me see if i can get an analogy. an ounce of Gold is an ounce of Gold anywhere in the world. so if the father is an ounce of Gold and the son is an ounce of Gold. they are two but the same. right ? the holy spirit is not calibrated. it is the same. and since they are both spirit beings, they are the exact same. however if they both decide to put on body suits and come to earth ? they would look different but since they are not in body ? they are the same spirit. hence why christ says me and my father are the same

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:
So Thats your Understanding of The Acts Chapter and verse i quoted?
Smh! Like i said earlier,your Transformation is in the Hands of God!
You talk of Jesus as a mere man,Thats why you are so gullible enough to call him an Archangel!!
"Read John 14"
...Its of no use even telling u to read it,your eyez are blazing,but you dont see....You have a brain,but it is fluid-filled..You have ears,but you dont hear.....You are blind,and you are bent on spreading false Doctrines....
John 17vs5 "Father! Give me Glory in your Presence now,The Same Glory i had with You before the World was Made"..."
Can an angel be requesting for Glory?...
When i see ur type[b]@Obadiah[/b] insisting and languishing in Ignorance,i dont blame you...Even the bible in John 12vs40 says"God has blinded their eyes and closed their minds,so that their eyez would not see,and their minds would not understand,and they they would not turn to me,says God,for me to heal them"
Isaiah spoke this because he saw Jesus' Glory"-John12vs41....Prophet Isaiah prophesied these...what more can i say........
Also in John 8vs58 "I am telling you The truth,Jesus replied.Before Abraham,i Am"...
How can an archangel be laying claim to God?
Remember,whenever Michael is mentioned in the Bible,the word "archangel" follows immediately...Do you think That the Bible writers were so stupid not to realise that some persons will one day turn out to argue about the two Beings?
The Bible is Chronologically detailed that only a F.o.ol will not understand it...
Most of The Old Testament talked About God mainly,His qualities,ways,etc..But towards the ending,The Birth of His Son Jesus is introduced to us...The first four Books of the new Testament was all about Jesus,and when Jesus was about leaving,He introduced the Holy Spirit,the Comforter,The Paraclet,of whom the world was previously not Worthy of,but became worthy of Cuz Christ has offered Himself as the Perfect Sacrifice.......
My brother,like i said,Pray to God to help u...Stop wallowing in ur self acclaimed Righteousness...Thats why You dont believe that Jesus Christ is your Savior!
i notice you only quote from the new testament. you must be like Goshen. one of those 'the old testament is done away with kinda people'. no wonder you are always talking crap grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: two of the same. let me see if i can get an analogy. an ounce of Gold is an ounce of Gold anywhere in the world. so if the father is an ounce of Gold and the son is an ounce of Gold. they are two but the same. right ? the holy spirit is not calibrated. it is the same. and since they are both spirit beings, they are the exact same. however if they both decide to put on body suits and come to earth ? they would look different but since they are not in body ? they are the same spirit. hence why christ says me and my father are the same

Say on prophet!

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777:

let me first start by saying that after going back and forth with more than 4 scoffers, all the names run into each other and i stop looking at names and start looking at posts. i forgot you were one of the enlightened. so pardon my rudeness. now i digress

isaiah 9 vs 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. >>>>> well one thing to remember is that the holy spirit is the same. does not matter if it is in God, Christ or in man. it is the same holy spirit. now the perfection of the holy spirit is the same in God and Christ but not so much in man. this is why when you see Christ, you see God. they are both spirit beings so they are the exact same thing. but they are two of a kind. gerrit ?

john 10 vs 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Did you Just Write This? So whose point were buttressing? Oh Glory be to God! Now he agrees Jesus is God! So,how can u say God is now an Archangel?
And once again,you quoted someone and started ur normal Offpoint Logic.....Bro,na so confusion dey do u?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: i notice you only quote from the new testament. you must be like Goshen. one of those 'the old testament is done away with kinda people'. no wonder you are always talking crap grin

Another "Old God is dead" proponent.

Yeah goshen puts away the Rod of Iron for the oil of slickness

Chief deciever thats what goshen is.

A deciever is a Devil, literally put. smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:

Did you Just Write This? So whose point were buttressing? Oh Glory be to God! Now he agrees Jesus is God! So,how can u say God is now an Archangel?
And once again,you quoted someone and started ur normal Offpoint Logic.....Bro,na so confusion dey do u?
what are you talking about ? who said Jesus is God ? lmao >>> 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. <<< heirachy
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:

The brother just told you the HOLY SPIRIT cannot be calibrated.

Its like saying how can elijah be john the baptist. smiley seeing they are 2 different characters within the bible and yest yashua ibn joseph calls then one and the same person. smiley

You have to be inspired.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: two of the same. let me see if i can get an analogy. an ounce of Gold is an ounce of Gold anywhere in the world. so if the father is an ounce of Gold and the son is an ounce of Gold. they are two but the same. right ? the holy spirit is not calibrated. it is the same. and since they are both spirit beings, they are the exact same. however if they both decide to put on body suits and come to earth ? they would look different but since they are not in body ? they are the same spirit. hence why christ says me and my father are the same
Like seriously,who understood this crap?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: oh yes the lake of fire exists. the lake of fire is the nukes fire that will engulf many parts of the world during armageddon ww3. however there is also a symbolic lake of fire which comprises of a lot of components which you can read in the book of deuteronomy 28 vs 15-68

Please which religion do you belong to?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:

Crap to you but pearls to the enlightned.

The master advices not to throw pearls to swine. smiley

less they turn round .......

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Another "Old God is dead" proponent.

Yeah goshen puts away the Rod of Iron for the oil of slickness

Chief deciever thats what goshen is.

A deciever is a Devil, literally put. smiley
grin grin grin Goshen Grace. the snake-oil salesman. single handedly leading many on NL into the lake of fire with his antinomian lawless, 'we can sin because our sins have been washed by grace' doctrine grin grin thats one stiff necked reprobate heathen i tell ya

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
JMAN05:

james 1 vs 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. NONE

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2013

this is very easy to understand smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: james 1 vs 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. NONE

Precept upon precept brother.smiley

The heathens dont have a chance.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by haibe(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
JMAN05:

he belongs to JW
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:
NOT YOU, obviously grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Crap to you but pearls to the enlightned.

The master advices not to throw pearls to swine. smiley

less they turn round .......
very poignant point indeed Sire. casting pearls before the stiff necked is a futile endeavor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: i notice you only quote from the new testament. you must be like Goshen. one of those 'the old testament is done away with kinda people'. no wonder you are always talking crap grin
I saw since that you are confused! So after quoting me again,You wrote ur Offpoint retarded logic again? Sorry for u....You should have replied that "i Am" claim by Jesus Christ....You will never answer any question or talk on point! I wonder Whose bible read,cuz i dont Think its God's Holy Bible!
And Yea,i quote the new testament regularly, THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN SPECIFICALLY,and sometimes,the old testament!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2013

The father is an ounce of Gold and the son is also an ounce of Gold. That makes them two different people with the same materials or characteristics.
From what you are saying (correct me if am wrong) its like Elijah and John the Baptist. That doesn't sound scriptural.

When Christ was here on earth and was being baptized by John at Jordan where was God?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin Goshen Grace. the snake-oil salesman. single handedly leading many on NL into the lake of fire with his antinomian lawless, 'we can sin because our sins have been washed by grace' doctrine grin grin thats one stiff necked reprobate heathen i tell ya

He be selling his snake oil on nairaland daily.

Leading so many children astray

Changing times and traditions of the most high God

And placing himself above all that is called Eloheem

Lawless child of the little horn thats what Grace goshen is. grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

this is very easy to understand smiley
indeed mademoiselle TPB. top of the morning to you wink

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: what are you talking about ? who said Jesus is God ? lmao >>> 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. <<< heirachy
Is this what you wrote that i quoted?
See as confusion dey run all over ur body! Mtcheeeew..smh!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

The father is an ounce of Gold and the son is also an ounce of Gold. That makes them two different people with the same materials or characteristics.
From what you are saying (correct me if am wrong) its like Elijah and John the Baptist. That doesn't sound scriptural.

When Christ was here on earth and was being baptized by John at Jordan where was God?

If I remember correctly he has told you all that HE AND THE FATHER ARE ONE.smiley

Go somewhere relax and read again it will all come back to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:
I saw since that you are confused! So after quoting me again,You wrote ur Offpoint retarded logic again? Sorry for u....You should have replied that "i Am" claim by Jesus Christ....You will never answer any question or talk on point! I wonder Whose bible read,cuz i dont Think its God's Holy Bible!
And Yea,i quote the new testament regularly, THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN SPECIFICALLY,and sometimes,the old testament!
oh i see, so you are saying you have only read one book in the bible. THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN. no wonder you are always talking out of the side of your neck grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
haibe:

he belongs to JW

Presumtiouse fellow. smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

oh its very scriptural

matthew 11 vs 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. <<< reincarnation

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: oh i see, so you are saying you have only read one book in the bible. THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN. no wonder you are always talking out of the side of your neck grin grin grin grin

Just like I said.

Another christopagan. smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: indeed mademoiselle TPB. top of the morning to you wink

OhbeeDee Why are you are still trying to explain to them. They can never come out of that shell and partly because of the fear of hell fire and saying something contrary to what you have been thought will cause immediate punishment from God. That fear has developed into a giant and once that fear is in them, they would never want to free their mind. Fear can do a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:

He be selling his snake oil on nairaland daily.

Leading so many children astray

Changing times and traditions of the most high God

And placing himself above all that is called Eloheem

Lawless child of the little horn thats what Grace goshen is. grin
grin grin grin grin daniel 7 vs 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

2 thessalonians 2 vs 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.