Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65327 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: the thread is really about abortion sir. grin
ok if you insist. but keep in mind all i do is suggest to the super-mods. fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: ok if you insist. but keep in mind all i do is suggest to the super-mods. fingers crossed
thank you sir.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: oh i am not anti-white. trust me i am not. i am anti-oppression. just so happens whites have done us the most harm. you know ? colonialism, slavery, lynchings, unfair trade, jim crow. a wise man knows his enemies.
A wise man should not judge an entire race by the actions of some, who were, and some who still are scumbags.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: I'm sorry sir. But I'm a christian. If I'm hated and prejudiced for any reason, I will not bear any ill-feelings. I will only love and forgive. It is Gods role to punish and judge, not mine.
Preach on, brova!! cheesy

I just love this guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishi thats MostHigh the General of war. behave yasef ooo. i done hide post sha grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by esauy: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2013
From witchcraft being condemned from the pulpits of Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Helen Ukpabio to internet scam artists performing Sakawa rituals to obtain supernatural wealth, from believers dying in fanatical stampedes to see supernatural faith healers like T.B Joshua to the most recent deaths at the Anambra church stampede. How has belief in the supernatural become such an endemic trend in our modern era?

If Juju had any real power, wouldn't the fetish priests have used those powers to ward off the white slave traders of the past? If Witchcraft was real why would governments need weapons of mass destruction? They would just consult individuals with supernatural powers to put a hex on their enemies. I know there's that theory of the Illuminati too but seriously, you really think there needs to be some sort of blood sacrifice to obtain wealth & fame? Why can't we just accept an individuals grotesque accumulation of wealth for what it is, self serving greed, not a result of some diabolical occult ritual?

Where are the YouTube clips of blind eyes opening & limbs growing? Where is the footage of shape shifting children casting spells & flying about during the night? I know the bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for & evidence of things not seen, but why should someone believe in witches & miracle spring water without empirical proof. It just makes it easy for a lot of people to be taken advantage of & falsely accused.

Does anyone have any verifiable testimonials? I mean links to footage or documented evidence of the existence of supernatural occurrences? Would you close your eyes & drive your car on Faith? I hope not, then why is it ok to close your eyes & live a life believing in a supernatural world not seen? Faith, prophecy, revelation, curses, posession all can be easily identified as one thing "Hypnosis" (believed in imagination).
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2013
^^^^
Lol. Technically, this is a complaint. grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AbuMikey(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2013
obadiah777: oh i am not anti-white. trust me i am not. i am anti-oppression. just so happens whites have done us the most harm. you know ? colonialism, slavery, lynchings, unfair trade, jim crow. a wise man knows his enemies.

Blacks have done the most harm too. Tribal killings, Looting of national treasury and religious fanaticism. We use past white mistakes and Western imperialism as anexcusefor our shortcomings. I tire of that.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2013
Please this thread has been compromised and is filled with personal attacks, cussing and insults.

https://www.nairaland.com/1505654/only-fool-says-there-no/12

God bless you as you do your jobs mods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (96)

The Cowardice Of Atheism / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.