Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65166 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Josh, you really need to stop engaging these atheists in fruitless and repetitive arguments.
I try to be more general.

But its mostly them that start the arguments by postulating the same thing, making me repeat the same answer.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Complaint

Hi mods I lodged two complaints via the report to mod button and my complaints seem to have gone unnoticed. Can someone please attend to them?

Thanks!

For the avoidance of doubt, the complaint has to do with moderating these threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/1510737/religion-section-hall-fame-2013#19410921 any post apart from mine has no business here.

For the other one, ATMC and Alfa seemed to have stopped their banter for now.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Blacks have done the most harm too. Tribal killings, Looting of national treasury and religious fanaticism. We use past white mistakes and Western imperialism as anexcusefor our shortcomings. I tire of that.
well i aint a huge fan of black people either. you dont see me advocating black purity here lol. however as a so called black man I have to know my enemies. its biblical. amos 1 vs 11, ezekiel 35 vs 5, obadiah 1 vs 10
grin
who is hiding all the posts ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Dear Mods, Frontpage worthy thread www.nairaland.com/1510179/moving-photographs-show-pope-francis#19402836 smiley

this aint no gaddem frontpage material. grin

3 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
obadiah777: this aint no gaddem frontpage material. grin
You are a real character grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
You are a real character grin
i do what i do grin

HBGhaddafi finna hide this post grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
obadiah777: i do what i do grin

Obadear, I had to be the adult grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Obadear, I had to be the adult grin grin
grin grin grin Indeed HBG. Indeed. I cant argue with that. Top of the morning

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AbuMikey(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
obadiah777: this aint no gaddem frontpage material. grin

I know what you like grin

I'm gonna open an Armageddon related thread for all of us very soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I know what you like grin

I'm gonna open an Armageddon related thread for all of us very soon cheesy

now thats frontpage material grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
obadiah777: i do what i do grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
grin
whats good with ya ? me I am having an easy saturday.

and to make the post legit and unhidable , do you have any complaints for us in this section today mademoiselle
grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin grin grin
top of the morning to ya Josh

and to make the post legit and unhidable , do you have any complaints for us in this section today
grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
obadiah777: top of the morning to ya Josh

and to make the post legit and unhidable , do you have any complaints for us in this section today
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Morning sir.

To also make this post unhideable, my complaint is that I've been laughing non-stop for about 3 minutes now. My heart nearly pumped air and I nearly passed out.
The perpetuators of this dastardly act deserve to be banned gruesomely.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sorry mods but I need this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1510737/religion-section-hall-fame-2013 locked or deleted. I created another: https://www.nairaland.com/1510887/religion-section-hall-fame-2013 because members prefer to scatter rather than build.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

HBG thanks for trying to bring back sanity here. Your effort did not go unnoticed.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin grin grin
Morning sir.

To also make this post unhideable, my complaint is that I've been laughing non-stop for about 3 minutes now. My heart nearly pumped air and I nearly passed out.
The perpetuators of this dastardly act deserve to be banned gruesomely.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin complaint recieved and duly noted

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
striktlymi: Sorry mods but I need this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1510737/religion-section-hall-fame-2013 locked or deleted. I created another: https://www.nairaland.com/1510887/religion-section-hall-fame-2013 because members prefer to scatter rather than build.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

HBG thanks for trying to bring back sanity here. Your effort did not go unnoticed.
situation handled my kind sir wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
obadiah777: situation handled my kind sir wink

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mods why has ghostofsparta been banned ? He complained to me and I promised to take it up on his behalf.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Mods why has ghostofsparta been banned ? He complained to me and I promised to take it up on his behalf.
Spambot Wahala, released. grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls put my topic on front page let everyone see it. People must be free from catholic bondage
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: Pls put my topic on front page let everyone see it. People must be free from catholic bondage

Please put it on fp.

I'd love others to also see the mental capacity of this organism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (96)

Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.