Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41372 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2013
We're patiently waiting to see the New MOD
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Still waiting
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by omanzo02: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
berem: and who gives a flying saucer about being a moderator on nairaland? grin

Really?, if not why are u grinning from one ear to another for the nomination?, u should have rejected it at the first go. Lol

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by omanzo02: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Are u implying Gbawe isnt fit for the role?....

I BET YOU Gbawe is no different from Naptu2 in dispositions , take it OR leave it. !

Gbawe na Aregbe-rascal assslicker. grin grin so anything Osun and Aregberascal will get FrontPage priority.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
My darling naptu2 is too dignified to be a mod in this section. You pipo will use una bad mouth to nearly finish him angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Will contribute greatly if given the opportunity...YES!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by naptu2: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Wow!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
There should be no cause for mods to hide posts on something so simple as candidate nomination.

Ladies n Gentlemen, let us not imitate our legislators in NASS. Let us show that we are better than them cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ishilove: My darling naptu2 is too dignified to be a mod in this section. You pipo will use una bad mouth to nearly finish him angry

Madam....pls stop discouraging the man.

Obviously he is the people's choice on this section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Pataki: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
I think a lady moderator on this board is most needed though. Gone are the days of kobojunkie and aishatu. Lets have another intelligent lady as a moderator alongside.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Naptu, people of Nairaland love you.

We fought hard to get here. In the past Seun and Mukinatu just impose moderators on us. We are joyous to see this day, they listened and now finally they have given power to the people to elect their own moderators.

In Nairaland, Politics Section is unique, highly visible and quite attached to the emotions and pragmatism of the turbulence and storms that trouble our nation.

I wish you luck if you end up the winner and I trust you will be fair to all, but my brother, remember, you are a Yoruba first. Nigeria is a society of ethnic-politics, it is darn good to be ethnic in Nairaland.

Above all, Seun, has granted me immunity from ban while Im in office as Mayor. Respect my immunity if you want us to be friends. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Demdem:

U are obviously a bigot for declaring such.
I dey laugh you, please check up the definition of BIGOT in a dictionary, look at yourself in a mirror then tell me what you see...
P.S be honest o cool even though I know say I be saint compared to you and your nominees grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Naptu2 for politics section moderator, we don't need tribal bigots o.... Seun pls give this job to Naptu abeeeeeeg
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Seun(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
It appears that naptu2 does not want the position, but that's ok, because we will find someone who can do a fantastic job.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Seun: It appears that naptu2 does not want the position, but that's ok, because I assure you that we will find someone who can do a fantastic job.

Is that based on his wow comment or behind the scenes action?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Seun: It appears that naptu2 does not want the position, but that's ok, because I assure you that we will find someone who can do a fantastic job.

Seun.

How can you just conclude like that?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
naptu2: Wow!
Naptu2, are you taking the position as a moderator or not?
Don't keep us in suspense undecided.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
please we want to see our New MOD
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Seun.

How can you just conclude like that?
Seun is right. I'm still in talks with naptu2. Not that he isn't interested per say, but. . .

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Give me a trial @Seun!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
spiritfada: Give me a trial @Seun!
Stop grovelling. It is very unbecoming
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lilimax: Naptu2, are you taking the position as a moderator or not?
Don't keep us in suspense undecided.
Hold on. He is still consulting the oracle
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
No new moderator yet? una still dey for the matter?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
sexkillz: Seun is right. I'm still in talks with naptu2. Not that he isn't interested per say, but. . .

Let's see how it goes.

But what?

You guys are setting unreasonable conditions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi / Updates On 2nd Niger Bridge As Obi Of Onitsha Visits (videos, Pics) / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.