Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? (1138 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by bigfather(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2008
Your marriage is just the next day and you them in the act.

Will the wedding still continue or would you rather forgive and forget.
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by ima1(f): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2008
i believe its already been answered
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by opokonwa(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2008
@poster
Did this really happen or are you just creating threads?
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by Godalone(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2008
This is serious o,but let me leave it for the ladies.
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by Radiant(f): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2008
Go ahead?? Are you on drugs? People just love drama! kiss
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by shylladear(f): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2008
i believe the answer is already know

with my own sister abomination!!
tufiakwa
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by ndyke: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2008
@ poster

was that a true story?

well, if it really transpired, consider that an abomination.

shylladear pls can we have a little chat on line? dis my addy: tonad028@yahoo.com
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by tope2000(f): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2008
@ poster
we have already been there, done that, we even bought the t-shirt it didnt fit
so i suggest you look b4 u post wink
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by bigfather(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2008
Radiant:

Go ahead?? Are you on drugs? People just love drama! kiss

You know we both share the same cheap drugs !
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by Mesmerize(f): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2008
@post
May the Lawd forbid bad thing!
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by bigfather(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

@post
May the Lawd forbid bad thing!

Amin o !
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by OVIGUE1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
This unfortunate, may God help us
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by shylladear(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ndyke

i got ur message, i will add u and i also hope to meet u online wink
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid (blood Sister) Caught In The Act? by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2008
lol,in times like these,we da lone gals of the house,got nothing to say,its just" Impossicant" cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Scent Of A Man. / What Have I Gotten My Self Into / Why Are Girls Always Liars, Why Girls No Dey Keep 2 One Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.