Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,811 members, 7,834,719 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (256026 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Homguy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
If just came across this, a new pharmacy graduate from OOU , please you may make further enquiries if need be.

His story as I was told.
His name is Adebola Akinbobola. Also known
as Bobbler.
He's a young bright Nigerian.
He's a Pharmacist who studied at OOUTH.
He went to India last month to undergo
surgical procedures to remove the tumor in his
jaw.
On getting to India, it was discovered that the
growth had developed into a full blown
malignant neoplasm.
He developed the growth in his jaw in his 100
level day(2006).
He underwent the first stage of the surgery
last week. The surgery was successful but
suddenly the site started to develop several
complications. That procedure cost about 5
million according to his parents.
Now, the tumor is threatening his life. He
needs about 13 million to begin the next
phase of the surgery. The doctors at India
have also threatened to stop palliative
treatment if they don't get the money.
Pls join us in saving Adebola Akinbobola.
Account details:2003910670
Zenith Bank
Adebola Akinbobola
Contact Pastor Dami. +234 703 968 8931

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by evanscheck(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gerrard59:
Please can one give me the side effects of amitriptyline?

Was given the drug at first for two weeks. Made sense.
Now the neurologist is giving me another quantity, and I am beginning to have forgetfulness problems.

Thanks for your anticipated responses.

Sedation

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by JI4D(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
We are recruiting massively for Interns in Abuja for the following roles:
- Administrative Assistants
- I.T Assistants
- Customer Service Assistants and;
- Sales Assistants
To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying. Write the role and the city as the subject of your email. That is: "Role(Abuja)"
Application closes 2 weeks from today.
Remember, Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs.

For more info call 08024713322
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kinglato(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls help, pharmacy school here in UDUS is PiS up, I am about to buy Inter faculty transfer form for BCH.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:15am On May 01, 2015
kinglato:
Pls help, pharmacy school here in UDUS is PiS up, I am about to buy Inter faculty transfer form for BCH.
Wat sch is UDUS?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
Uthman Danfodiyo Uni, Sokoto. This place is dusty
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Ruledearth: 6:56pm On May 01, 2015
[quote
author=kinglato post=33089183]Pls help, pharmacy school here in UDUS is
PiS up, I am about to buy Inter faculty transfer form for BCH.[/quote] What level are you?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2015
kinglato:
Lol.... Don't give up bro
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by croSStodds(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
Zooms in with his rangerover..why Is this enclave so dry?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2015
Samgreguc:
Lol.... Don't give up bro
yo boss sam.hws it going? Hws pharmacy school ?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Marverick:
yo boss sam.hws it going? Hws pharmacy school ?
nt fully yet into d Pharmacy school still on Anatomy, Physio and Biochem for now and its going fine.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by croSStodds(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2015
Samgreguc:

nt fully yet into d Pharmacy school still on Anatomy, Physio and Biochem for now and its going fine.
What school and what part?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
Samgreguc:

wrote biochem,physio exams remaing anatomy,say wat textbuks did you buy for ur 2nd year?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2015
Marverick:
wrote biochem,physio exams remaing anatomy,say wat textbuks did you buy for ur 2nd year?
Anatomy: saladin, pearson.
Physiology: Essentials by sembulingam
Biochemistry: clasudevan
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2015
croSStodds:
What school and what part?
UNIPORT, Rx II.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2015
Samgreguc:

Anatomy: saladin, pearson.
Physiology: Essentials by sembulingam
Biochemistry: clasudevan
intreasting! Intreasting!! Am also in RX2 at uniben bought guyton and hall for physiology,lirppincotts biochem for biochemistry,essential inorganic and organic pharm chemistry by A.J olaniyi etc planning to buy more in 3rd yr,i find 2nd yr intreasting ,say mr sam hw do u find them practicals ? ; D
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Tycoon4(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Tycoon4(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
dera7:
Please, men of honour, my name is Pharm. Odera and I graduated from pharmacy school 6 months ago, have been inducted and ever since that time, I've been looking for where to do my internship with little success. Please, if anyone has any information of any hospital, agency or institution that is currently taking interns, I would really appreciate if you say so. Thank you so much everyone. I've been following this particular forum for 3 years now, I've seen how people here have encouraged others and provided solutions to those in need of it in the past and I'm sure I have come to the right place for help and I'm really confident that you all will help me. Thank you once again as I anticipate your replies. As Men of Honour...

Honestly, i feel your pain, in as much as nepotism has been the usual practise in most institutions in Nigeria, there are still good ones, i'll advice you submit application in as much hospitals as possible. National Hospital, Abuja is currently receiving applications, so is ESUTH, various HMBs or HSCs, and don't leave out some community pharmacies. Personally, i spent 7months searching for placement and i eventually got three (3) all the places i applied to. I had to settle for the best (NOHIL). Remember to also pray too, and dont keep to yourself. Tell as much people as possible, you never know who would help. Be prepared always as interviews may come anytime and its important you be the best you can be. Trust me, it gets better..the hard time has passed, no matter how many months it takes, you will get it. Cheers!

..As men of Honour.....

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HELP SAVE BOBBLER! we inducted together on May 7th, 2013.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 11, 2015
Please house am cut in between going back for Direct entry either to pharmacy or medical laboratory science, please I need advise i already have a bsc but is not helping in getting a job, which is more lucrative among the two in as much as service has to follow someone need to look at the gain too is part of the pain am going back to school not just for fun, will take all opinions thank u
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 9:12am On May 14, 2015
DJMONACO:
What's up sissy
hi honey.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 9:13am On May 14, 2015
Justmeandu:
Please house am cut in between going back for Direct entry either to pharmacy or medical laboratory science, please I need advise i already have a bsc but is not helping in getting a job, which is more lucrative among the two in as much as service has to follow someone need to look at the gain too is part of the pain am going back to school not just for fun, will take all opinions thank u
what's your primary discipline
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
Happy induction ceremony to drered and other freshest pharmacists.....
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 14, 2015
sisiafrika:
what's your primary discipline
I've been seeing your posts and they're damn hilarious,the way u bash and muder nitwits with ur insults.I saw the tantrums you threw at imsu boy and I giggled and laughed hysterically.by d way,what school and what part?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 7:28pm On May 14, 2015
IZANAMI:

I've been seeing your posts and they're damn hilarious,the way u bash and muder nitwits with ur insults.I saw the tantrums you threw at imsu boy and I giggled and laughed hysterically.by d way,what school and what part?
according to your signature: its none of ur bizness. #kisses
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 7:32pm On May 14, 2015
Hello y'all! I so fukcing passed my exams! Gat no bleeping resit!!! Next level things. Beef my glory, end like story! Hippy hippy hippy. Its baba God though, I return all glory to Him! #catswalk outta thread
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 7:35pm On May 14, 2015
I said fukcinGg and not fucking! What sorta site is this btw? Gosh!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 14, 2015
Bukkiminat:
Bukky..what uni?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 14, 2015
sisiafrika:
according to your signature: its none of ur bizness. #kisses
lol
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 14, 2015
sisiafrika:
Hello y'all! I so fukcing passed my exams! Gat no bleeping resit!!! Next level things. Beef my glory, end like story! Hippy hippy hippy. Its baba God though, I return all glory to Him! #catswalk outta thread
Sorry.what level are u moving to?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:41am On May 15, 2015
Bukkiminat:
UI? Its like this is the season of induction.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 8:01am On May 15, 2015
sapiorxxual:
UI?

Its like this is the season of induction.
Yap. University of Ibadan
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 8:10am On May 15, 2015
IZANAMI:

Bukky..what uni?

University of Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.