Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (255352 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
niffiegee:
Heyy..need the course outline for 200 level unilag..i have dz very long and frustrating break (diploma)..want to prepare ahead...
. . Sum1 should answer his question . . Cc pharmenoch
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kunlexic:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Don't let us make this thread to go into extinction.
Cc: Adeoladrg, samgreguc, Obinoscopy, OmolodMilkman93, Sisiafrika, TommyBaba, Marverick and so on
true talk
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Samgreguc:

The course outline will come from your school.
But then let me brief u on d nature of the program :
100level- Pre-pharmacy(science student not a pharmacy student you are)
II00level- Pharmacy school proper and Pre-pharmacology school.
III00level- Pharmacology school proper
IV00level-Pre-clinicals
V00level- finals and Clinical

NB: there are many dept(a minimum of 5) in the faculty of Pharmacy and you as a student belongs to all the department.
Passmark is 50% and 60%(for dispensing and pharm jurisdiction).
The course is easy but, time consuming.

Cc: Adeoladrg
Sisiafrika
Drered
at uniben.its still 60% for pharmacy law and ethics ,and also for dispensing,i see dispensing as being easy to pass,a lot of peeps have straight A's,being good in dispensing means being extremely accurate in ur weighing and preparations,i dont like pharmacognosy very much, la cram la pour la forget ,zehahaha
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tommybob:
it's just doing diz guys gizgiz.... u berra chill... anyway it's normal to talk like dah until after first year then u ll start hearing different stories like make i sha graduate ....chill, Jack ur o levels again nd b urslf in school

how ll a graduate hlp u? tinz would ve even changed... just b cool nd wait for ur resumption.

ure still science students as at nw till u finish Ur 100..

*continues chewing senna *
true talk.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kunlexic:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Don't let us make this thread to go into extinction.

Cc: Adeoladrg,
samgreguc,
Obinoscopy,
OmolodMilkman93,
Sisiafrika,
TommyBaba,
Marverick and so on
I get exam and fear dey catch me. Abeg make una pray for me, no look my attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2015
sisiafrika:
I get exam and fear dey catch me. Abeg make una pray for me, no look my attitude.
Don't fear coz God has already made it easy.Best of luck.
I am expecting u back on dis thread after ur exam.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2015
sisiafrika:
fear dey catch u,scholar like you.no problem i will pray for u .wishing u success ii ur exam and plenty plenty A's ,i know say B no go satisfy u zehahaha

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2015
sisiafrika:
success

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
I wanna ask a question dat brought controversy to me and a friend.When we are discusssing of medical courses and i made mention pharmacy,he said i shdnt call pharmacy a medical course cos it is not under medical but am still convincing him dat pharmacy also belongs to medical course,he said no dat only the courses under college of health sciences/medicine are medical course.
Now can we call a pharmacy student a medical student or not
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
sisiafrika:
U go pass

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Marverick:
at uniben.its still 60% for pharmacy law and ethics ,and also for dispensing,i see dispensing as being easy to pass,a lot of peeps have straight A's,being good in dispensing means being extremely accurate in ur weighing and preparations,i dont like pharmacognosy very much, la cram la pour la forget ,zehahaha
At first, I never liked Pharmacognosy but begun to appreciate it few weeks to exam and its a nice department I must say.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
To be an extraordinary student, I have come to understand you must work beyond what you are been taught in class.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
tommyBaba:
Try meet ur snr colleague to get the name of text ur school uses. Meanwhile, for pharmacognosy, try to read on plants microscopical/macroscopical features features, also try to get Pearson anatomy and physiology text and using outlines read the needed parts.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kunlexic:
I wanna ask a question dat brought controversy to me and a friend.When we are discusssing of medical courses and i made mention pharmacy,he said i shdnt call pharmacy a medical course cos it is not under medical but am still convincing him dat pharmacy also belongs to medical course,he said no dat only the courses under college of health sciences/medicine are medical course.
Now can we call a pharmacy student a medical student or not
A pharmacy student is both a medical and a physical/chemical science student.
Pharmacy is d profession that directly links the medical profession to the other fields.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Samgreguc:

A pharmacy student is both a medical and a physical/chemical science student.
Pharmacy is d profession that directly links the medical profession to the other fields.
Thanks for the reply boss in the Rx field
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shori(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Longest time on this thread all thanks to pharmacognosy and its brothers... Hope y'all have been good

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
About this intern stuff . . Will the university give you a place to do the programme?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by PharmEnoch(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
tommyBaba:

OK boss. send me ur mail
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
PharmEnoch:

OK boss. send me ur mail
i just sent it n0w
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Samgreguc:

Good day sir, please I have a question.

I intend studying BIOCHEMISTRY , but after that I want to do post graduate program in PHARMACOLOGY cos i want to acquire a vast knowledge on both but after doing little research am still not clear with it, please can you brief me about if biochemistry n pharmacology relates? Thank you
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Happy World Pharmacists day..Shout out to all Pharmacists home n abroad,pharmacists in the making n my coursemates.

Pharmacy o ni baje

O baje ti!!!!

Cc:Adeoladrg
Bukkiminat
Samgreguc
PharmEnoch
Marverick
Omolodmilkman93
Sisiafrika

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
zleemshaddy:
Good day sir, please I have a question.

I intend studying BIOCHEMISTRY , but after that I want to do post graduate program in PHARMACOLOGY cos i want to acquire a vast knowledge on both but after doing little research am still not clear with it, please can you brief me about if biochemistry n pharmacology relates? Thank you
Biochemistry is a teaches you the chemistry of living cells and molecules while Pharmacology teaches u the effect of drugs on the living cells.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Samgreguc:

Biochemistry is a teaches you the chemistry of living cells and molecules while Pharmacology teaches u the effect of drugs on the living cells.
boss sam,hwfa na.hw ur syde la
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kunlexic:
Happy World Pharmacists day..Shout out to all Pharmacists home n abroad,pharmacists in the making n my coursemates.

Pharmacy o ni baje

O baje ti!!!!

Cc:Adeoladrg
Bukkiminat
Samgreguc
PharmEnoch
Marverick
Omolodmilkman93
Sisiafrika
yeah happy pharmacist day to you bro
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by S04446B: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good day all, I have just been admitted into unilag to study pharmacy and will like to know the courses i will be offering in 100 level ...Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
S04446B:
Good day all, I have just been admitted into unilag to study pharmacy and will like to know the courses i will be offering in 100 level ...Thank you..
.... coursemate
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
is it lawful for a pharmacist to rent out his license?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by caukerzee(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Arhh...phamacognosy. Somebody shoot me cry

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drered(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
tommyBaba:
is it lawful for a pharmacist to rent out his license?
Yeah.. Why not?.. Only thing is it isnt ethical to register a premise with your license when you wont be responsible for the daily activities of the pharmacy, commonly called register and go.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
drered:

Yeah.. Why not?.. Only thing is it isnt ethical to register a premise with your license when you wont be responsible for the daily activities of the pharmacy, commonly called register and go.
ok boss
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bhuumhite(f): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Finallly admitted to study pharmacy!....all thanks to God thanks to adeoladrg and bukkiminat also.....you guys inspired me

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by aghr(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Connect with freelancers in Nigeria today and get those grueling assignments, tasks and projects off your table. Our freelancers would bring you quality and professional service to save you time and stress of completing daunting tasks to meet up with your ever demanding schedules daily. Categories of jobs our freelancers can deliever include programming, copywriting, graphics design, webmasters etc
We respect your privacy and we are professionals who get job done ontime and perfectly.
Join us now C001E0B69

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.