Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here (37376 Views)

My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies / Can You Suspend Tithing To Pay Off Your Debts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by frevangel(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

my bro, you can only do so much.

God owns the Church and he'll do his cleansing himself. All we need do is sound the truth to all we can find and those who'll listen will. When Martin Luther started his one man crusade, nobody expected it to break the monopoly of the Catholic Church but it did bringing in the reformation.

God alone who knows the beginning from the end, knows how it will pan out. We all should just do our bit and leave the rest.

Na God get power

Thank you. Exactly what I have decided to do.

2 Timothy 2:25 (KJV)
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by democrazy(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Thanks @ Fr Evangel, Pastor kun and Honeric for your responses even though you guys didn't seem to understand me. Let me make it clear that I didn't write that piece up there. I just copied it and asked for @ Fr Evangel's view.

Personally, I believe we as christians cannot completely do away with the old testaments because that's what shaped us to be who we are today. The ONLY major difference between the Old and the New covenant is the Sacrifice that Jesus made for us on the cross of calvary.

The BLOOD of Jesus stopped the sacrifice of animals for forgiveness of our sins. Today, all we have to do is to ask for the blood of Jesus to wash away our sins.

Thou shall not : kill, commit adultery, steal, covet, use the name of God in vain, honour your father and mother, love your neighbour as yourself , keep the Sabbath etc are all from the Old testament. Why do we still practice them today if we are to completely do away with the old testament like many are saying?

For me, giving Tithe Has to do with our faith. I don't think anyone is forced to give it.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by christemmbassey(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

my bro, you can only do so much.

God owns the Church and he'll do his cleansing himself. All we need do is sound the truth to all we can find and those who'll listen will. When Martin Luther started his one man crusade, nobody expected it to break the monopoly of the Catholic Church but it did bringing in the reformation.

God alone who knows the beginning from the end, knows how it will pan out. We all should just do our bit and leave the rest.

Na God get power
thank u my brother, with ppl like u, there is hope. God bless. @evangel, thumps up bro, good work, grace n peace a multiplied unto u. Cheers.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by christemmbassey(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2013
democrazy: Thanks @ Fr Evangel, Pastor kun and Honeric for your responses even though you guys didn't seem to understand me. Let me make it clear that I didn't write that piece up there. I just copied it and asked for @ Fr Evangel's view.

Personally, I believe we as christians cannot completely do away with the old testaments because that's what shaped us to be who we are today. The ONLY major difference between the Old and the New covenant is the Sacrifice that Jesus made for us on the cross of calvary.

The BLOOD of Jesus stopped the sacrifice of animals for forgiveness of our sins. Today, all we have to do is to ask for the blood of Jesus to wash away our sins.

Thou shall not : kill, commit adultery, steal, covet, use the name of God in vain, honour your father and mother, love your neighbour as yourself , keep the Sabbath etc are all from the Old testament. Why do we still practice them today if we are to completely do away with the old testament like many are saying?

For me, giving Tithe Has to do with our faith. I don't think anyone is forced to give it.
tithe being part of d law of Moses was abolished withd law n levitical priesthood, both were replaced by d priesthood of Jesus poverned by 'the law of the spirit of life(rm8:1-4) jm1:25) Hew cap 7, 8,9, 10. If u pay tithe ur like Esau, who rejected his birthright and went for a plate of garri n soup, to u Christ has nt died, u r still in ur sins. Pls stop copying trash only meant to justify sm gods of men greed. May God give u undastanding.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Goshen360(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2013
christemmbassey: tithe being part of d law of Moses was abolished withd law n levitical priesthood, both were replaced by d priesthood of Jesus poverned by 'the law of the spirit of life(rm8:1-4) jm1:25) Hew cap 7, 8,9, 10. If u pay tithe ur like Esau, who rejected his birthright and went for a plate of garri n soup, to u Christ has nt died, u r still in ur sins. Pls stop copying trash only meant to justify sm gods of men greed. May God give u undastanding.

It is not new. It is as someone who have not done study by himself but would rather copy and believe instead of study and believe. cheesy Imagine someone that wants to teach others but had not studied by himself but had gone to copy. Well, I give him credit, at least he was sincere to come out open unlike some you ask them simple and straight forward question, they start to dodge...you know those I'm talking about naw. cheesy
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by democrazy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
christemmbassey: tithe being part of d law of Moses was abolished withd law n levitical priesthood, both were replaced by d priesthood of Jesus poverned by 'the law of the spirit of life(rm8:1-4) jm1:25) Hew cap 7, 8,9, 10. If u pay tithe ur like Esau, who rejected his birthright and went for a plate of garri n soup, to u Christ has nt died, u r still in ur sins. Pls stop copying trash only meant to justify sm gods of men greed. May God give u undastanding.

You said Tithe was abolished being part of Moses law. What about the ones I mentioned above?
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by christemmbassey(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
democrazy:

You said Tithe was abolished being part of Moses law. What about the ones I mentioned above?
dear brother, what did u mentioned above?
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Goshen360(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
democrazy:

Sabbath is part of the 10 commandmets. Do you worship from Sun set Friday to Sun set Saturday and don't work at all nor lift your fingers?

The church do not commit adultery because it was said to Moses but because we were also taught not to do so. One thing with the law, take one, take all. If you break the sabbath, under the law, you are guilty as also commiting adultery.

Take away, the sabbath you have 9 commandments left as if it is only 9 sins that exist in the world.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by mko2005: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tayeni: it boggles the mind how far they would go to twist d scriptures, bend it, cut and join it out of context and arrive at d most ridiculous meaning then slap d label of "rhema" on it while whipping up fear and selfishness in pple to help force it down their throats. They only give out of compulsion and fear and selfishness. Giving should b selfless. But they give for d sole purpose of receiving, for fear of d "devourer". Imagine someone saying Jesus collected tithe as melchi.........how someone will identify melchi as Jesus is a "rhema" dt sounds like d most crafted "conspiracy theory" of this century
Thank God am Back on this tread ! I said what you do not know is above you ! You might say what ever you like but spiritual people will continue to excel becos they are the true sons of God.
Now to throw the final light on the person of Melchizedek,i will leave with you guys the explanation as given by Herbert W.below :
The Mystery of Melchizedek !

FEW MYSTERIES of the Bible have attracted more interest than the mystery of the identity of Melchizedek. Who is he?

You will read in Hebrews 6:19-20 that Jesus Christ, after His resurrection, is High Priest "after the order of Melchizedek." The plainer English of the Moffatt translation words it: ". . with the rank of" that is, equal status with "Melchizedek."

Melchizedek Was God's Priest !

First, notice from both Old and New Testaments that the man of mystery, Melchizedek, was a priest of the Most High God. Turn 'low to the account in Genesis 14. During the war between a number of ancient city-states in Canaan and Mesopotamia, Abraham's nephew Lot had been captured. He and his family and goods were carted off.

One of their number escaped and brought the news to Abraham, who armed 318 of his own servants and pursued the invaders to what was later named Dan and beyond. Abraham rescued Lot and his family and returned them safely to the Canaanite cities.

On Abraham's return 'a man of mystery bursts upon the scene'. Abraham was ministered to by Melchizedek.

Here is the account:

"And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; he was priest of God Most High. And he [Melchizedek] blessed him [Abraham] and said, 'Blessed be Abram by God Most High, maker of heaven and earth; and blessed be God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand!' And Abram gave him [Melchizedek] a tenth of everything" that is, a tithe of all, for a tithe means a tenth (Genesis 14:18-20, RSV).

Notice that Melchizedek was king of Salem. That is the city of Jerusalem. "Salem" comes from the Hebrew word meaning "peace." That would make Melchizedek the "King of Peace" (Hebrews 7:2). The Hebrew name Melchizedek itself means "King of Righteousness" (Hebrews 7:2). The same individual is mentioned in Psalm 110:4. Speaking prophetically of Christ, David stated: "The Eternal hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek." This verse is quoted again in Hebrews 5:6, 10.

Before we turn to Hebrews for the identification of Melchizedek, remember that this mystery figure is a mystery only to us. Abraham and the King of wicked Sodom knew exactly who he was. They must have seen him before. He could not have been a Canaanite, for they were steeped in pagan customs. And furthermore Canaan was a descendant of Ham, whereas God basically chose the descendants of Shem to accomplish His work.

Then who is the mystery man Melchizedek?

One other hint before we proceed. The land of Canaan from ancient time, before the days of Moses, was known among the Gentiles as "the divine land" the Holy land" the land of the place of worship!" Why? Was there someone in the Holy Land who was divine, holy, worthy of worship?

The Mystery Clears !

Coming to Hebrews 7, we find Melchizedek identified:

"For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace" (Hebrews 7:1-2).

Since God names individuals what they are, that, then is what this man is.. "King of Righteousness."

Think of it! King of Righteousness. !

Jesus Himself said: "There is none good but one, that is, God" (Matthew 19:17). Human self-righteousness is, before God, as filthy rags. None can be righteous but God—or one made righteous by God's power—Christ in a person! And certainly none but One of the Godhead the divine Kingdom of God would be King of Righteousness. Such an expression, applied to any but God, would be blasphemous. Why?

Righteousness is obedience to God's Law. Since God made all laws (James 4:12), He is Supreme Ruler or King. He determines what righteousness is. "All thy commandments are righteousness" (Psalm 119:172). When speaking of one of the points of that Law, Jesus placed Himself superior to it. He is Lord of the Sabbath (Mark 2:28). No man is Lord or King over God's Law. Only God could be! All human beings have sinned and broken that Law of righteousness (Romans 3:23).

To continue with Hebrews 7. Note, too, that this man was King of peace. "Salem" from which Jerusalem was named means "peace." And remember, Jesus is called the Prince of peace! No human being could be King of Peace. Men know not the way of peace. Read Romans 3:10 and 17: "There is none righteous, no, not one.... And the way of peace have they not known."

Observe further: Melchizedek was "without mother, without father, without descent," or as the Phillips translation renders it: "He had no father or mother and no family tree." He was not born as human beings are. He was without father and mother. This does not mean that Melchizedek's records of birth were lost. Without such records human priests could not serve (Ezra 2:62). But here Melchizedek had no genealogy. He must not have been an ordinary mortal. He had no descent or pedigree from another, but was self-existent. Notice Paul's own inspired interpretation of this fact: "Having neither beginning of days, nor end of life" (Hebrews 7:3). Therefore He has always existed from eternity! He was not even created, like angels. But He is now eternally self-existing. And that is true only of GOD deity, not humanity!

Melchizedek is Not the Father Nor the Holy Spirit !

Yet Melchizedek cannot be God the Father. He was the "priest of that Most High God." Scripture says no man has ever seen the Father (John 1:18, 5:37), but Abraham saw Melchizedek. He cannot be God the Father, but rather, "made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually" (Hebrews 7:3).

And there it is! In the days of Abraham, He was not the Son of God, for He had not yet been born of the virgin Mary but He was made like unto the Son of God in His manifestation to the ancients.

Notice again: Melchizedek, this scripture reveals, abides that is, remains permanently, continually, a priest. God the Father is not the Priest of God, but Christ the Son is! Yet, in the days when the Apostle Paul lived and wrote, shortly after Jesus ascended to heaven as High Priest, the scripture states that even then Melchizedek "abideth "—which means does now abide—"a priest continually." The Moffatt translation states it: "continues to be priest permanently" even while Jesus Christ is High Priest!

And notice that the order of Christ's Priesthood is named after Melchizedek. It is the High Priest's name that is placed upon an order just as Aaron's name was upon the Aaronic priesthood. Thus Melchizedek was then High Priest, in Paul's day, and even now, and He will rule forever! And at the same time Christ was, is today, and shall be forever High Priest!

Are there two High Priests'? No! Impossible! The conclusion is inescapable. Contrary to many cherished man-thought-out ideas, Melchizedek and Christ are one and the same! Some people have stumbled on the statement that Melchizedek has no "end of life." They contend that since Christ died, He had an end of life! If that be true then Christ is still dead! But Christ is not dead. He is alive. It was not possible for Christ to be held by death (Acts 2:24). Melchizedek would never have fulfilled His office of High Priest if He had not died for the sins of the people and risen again. It is the function of the High Priest to lead the way to salvation.

Indeed, Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of our salvation (Hebrews 5:9; 12:2). He is "called of God an high priest after the order of Melchizedek" (Hebrews 5:10).

And no wonder. Melchizedek and Christ are one and the same Person!''
Tayeni,i decided to put up the above for you alone becos the others hav seen this prior to this time but they still refuse to admit openly yet they can not disproof all that i have been saying becos it is nothing but the scripture .
Make a research on theophany and Christophany,it will help u understand more. Please see below :

''A Christophany is an appearance of the preincarnate Christ in the Old Testament, or after his ascension.-Web definition.
''A Theophany is a manifestation of God in the Bible that is tangible to the human senses. In its most restrictive sense, it is a visible appearance of God in the Old Testament period, often, but not always, in human form.
Some of the theophanies are found in these passages:

1. Genesis 12:7-9 – The Lord appeared to Abraham on his arrival in the land God had promised to him and his descendants.

2. Genesis 18:1-33 – One day, Abraham had some visitors: two angels and God Himself. He invited them to come to his home, and he and Sarah entertained them. - a Christophany, a pre-incarnate appearance of Christ.

3. Genesis 32:22-30 – Jacob wrestled with what appeared to be a man, but was actually God (vv. 28-30). This may also have been a Christophany.-Christ

4. Exodus 3:2 - 4:17 – God appeared to Moses in the form of a burning bush, telling him exactly what He wanted him to do.-Theophany

5. Exodus 24:9-11 – God appeared to Moses with Aaron and his sons and the seventy elders.-Theophany

6. Deuteronomy 31:14-15 – God appeared to Moses and Joshua in the transfer of leadership to Joshua.

7. Job 38–42 – God answered Job out of the tempest and spoke at great length in answer to Job’s questions.-Theophany

Frequently, the term “glory of the Lord” reflects a theophany, as in Exodus 24:16-18; the “pillar of cloud” has a similar function in Exodus 33:9. A frequent introduction for theophanies may be seen in the words “the Lord came down,” as in Genesis 11:5; Exodus 34:5; Numbers 11:5; and 12:5.
Every theophany wherein God takes on human form foreshadows the incarnation, where God took the form of a man to live among us as Emmanuel, “God with us” (Matthew 1:23).

IF HEBREWS WOULD SAY ''There is no record of his father or mother or any of his ancestors--no beginning or end to his life. He remains a priest forever, resembling the Son of God.'' How then would you say i made it up !
Daniel 3:24-25'' Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste and spoke, saying to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?”They answered and said to the king, “True, O king.” “Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God'' This is another Christophany and if i conclude that Christ was actually in the burning furnace with the three hebrew children would that be heresy or blasphemy ? Open ur eyes tayeni !

Thank you holy spirit for helping me to show ur children that they are to present to you in appreciation that which you gave to them all in a bid to continue to work and walk with you !
Tithing under the new testament is like the tithing did by Abraham to Jesus in Genesis that is not under compulsion,threat,coercion but a mind/heart thing to be done out of Love and appreciation to the most high God !

Fr_evangel,if you are a pastor like i thot i heard you said ,please allow ur congregation to appreciate the almighty with all they have including their their tithes if they so desire.But if you don't need them to do it in ur church,i believe God will lead them to some other ministries where they can give it along side with other forms/kinds of appreciation(praise and thanks giving) they wish to offer to show their love for God ! You said for people to say tithing works is a big scam ! And i ask you that have you gotten or better still if you received everything you asked from God in prayers ? Should we now conclude that becos we don't receive or are yet to receive all we ask from God then we can confidently conclude that prayer does not work! But atheists can have such conclusion becos they are spiritually dull but i want to believe that even if you are dull spiritually,it will not be like the atheists !
Tithing is not to be under compulsion but it God's,HE expects it from us,HE writes it in our hearts,It's pre-Law,Jesus COMMENDED IT, and IT HEBREW TAUGHT IT SO it is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NEW TESTAMENT !

God bless us all
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by mko2005: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Christ collected tithe and he asked us to tithe so what then are you saying ?
The Law never abolished tithe any where in the bible !
The Law distorted the original plans of God for tithing by introducing the levetical order of tithing just like it destroyed the marriage institution until Christ came and showed us the original plans of God concerning marriage ! Chrsit took us to the very begining concerning tithing and Marriage and so many others that you are aware of even more than myself ! Study asking the holy spirit to help you. Your problem is that you hate people and go to the scriptures to look for words you can use to back up ur hatred ! But i tell you,hating people will most of all help u to hate ur self !
Little wonder men of God for reason i can't tell for now still hold on to the Law pattern of tithing where we have it all over in the new testament that we should tithe !

God help us
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by mko2005: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Goshen360:

It is not new. It is as someone who have not done study by himself but would rather copy and believe instead of study and believe. cheesy Imagine someone that wants to teach others but had not studied by himself but had gone to copy. Well, I give him credit, at least he was sincere to come out open unlike some you ask them simple and straight forward question, they start to dodge...you know those I'm talking about naw. cheesy
I thank God una don turn the matter to Joke becos una don see am clearly say tithing na Jesus say make we tithe and na him get the tithe !
If pastors like make them wack Jesus tithe e no concern me if God dey as all of us sure believes,HIM go ask them for HIM tithe,if no be for this world,na for yonder cheesy

God help us
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by mko2005: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Goshen360:

Sabbath is part of the 10 commandmets. Do you worship from Sun set Friday to Sun set Saturday and don't work at all nor lift your fingers?

The church do not commit adultery because it was said to Moses but because we were also taught not to do so. One thing with the law, take one, take all. If you break the sabbath, under the law, you are guilty as also commiting adultery.

Take away, the sabbath you have 9 commandments left as if it is only 9 sins that exist in the world.
Jesus no take away the sabath day worship o. HIM only show us how the sabath day worship be like in the current dispensation ! Him let us know say e get many many good things wey you fit do on sabath day other than just dey there day pray sing and dance like the Law bin dey do and HIM come show us say every day na sabath and any day we we even choose no matter in this dispensation of Grace !

This one na tory for next time !

God help us
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by PastorKun(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Christ collected tithe and he asked us to tithe so what then are you saying ?
The Law never abolished tithe any where in the bible !
The Law distorted the original plans of God for tithing by introducing the levetical order of tithing just like it destroyed the marriage institution until Christ came and showed us the original plans of God concerning marriage ! Chrsit took us to the very begining concerning tithing and Marriage and so many others that you are aware of even more than myself ! Study asking the holy spirit to help you. Your problem is that you hate people and go to the scriptures to look for words you can use to back up ur hatred ! But i tell you,hating people will most of all help u to hate ur self !
Little wonder men of God for reason i can't tell for now still hold on to the Law pattern of tithing where we have it all over in the new testament that we should tithe !

God help us

Jesus collected tithes shocked why do you have to descend to new lows and tell obvious lies just to justify your tithe racket There is no point discussing with you, even joagbaje as notorious as he is has not come out to say this type of glaringly obvious lie.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
This has surely turned to a joke.

Someone just wrote his own bible smh!

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by christemmbassey(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
honeric01: This has surely turned to a joke.

Someone just wrote his own bible smh!
d guy is an atheist, he just came to mock believers, i'v stoped reading his post. Guys beware.

3 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by olivertwist: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wow! @ Mko2005,I admire your courage. Welldone bro. But like I earlier said, these people are rebels.All we can do is to keep praying for God to open their spiritual eyes and soften their hearts of stone.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
olivertwist: Wow! @ Mko2005,I admire your courage. Welldone bro. But like I earlier said, these people are rebels.All we can do is to keep praying for God to open their spiritual eyes and soften their hearts of stone.

Shalom

And i'll remember to ask God to save you from greed because you have turned God to a money doubler or a lottery scheme......bring 10% get 100% returns

Somebody just LIED that Christ collected tithes and you're telling him weldone? you better pray for him very well

peace

5 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by olivertwist: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

And i'll remember to ask God to save you from greed because you have turned God to a money doubler or a lottery scheme......bring 10% get 100% returns

Somebody just LIED that Christ collected tithes and you're telling him weldone? you better pray for him very well

peace

Who is greedy between us. Just 3days ago, by God's grace, I gave N25,000 as my Tithe and offering. Just few years back, my Tithe was just in hundreds and you say I should not Give 10% back to God who bless me with the money. Is it your money? grin. Who are you?

My friend, God said put me to test with your Tithe? The reason why Tithe is not working for you is because you either gave it grudgingly with complaint not with thanksgiving like our father Abraham did. Or perharps, you didn't believe in it?

No wonder you guys keep hiding under free-will. I'm I surprised? Do you even know why Paul asked the people of Corinthians to give willingly? He didn't have to say anything to the people of Macedonians b4 they gave happily?
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
olivertwist:

Who is greedy between us. Just 3days ago, by God's grace, I gave N25,000 as my Tithe and offering. Just few years back, my Tithe was just in hundreds and you say I should not Give 10% back to God who bless me with the money. Is it your money? grin. Who are you?

My friend, God said put me to test with your Tithe? The reason why Tithe is not working for you is because you either gave it grudgingly with complaint not with thanksgiving like our father Abraham did. Or perharps, you didn't believe in it?

No wonder you guys keep hiding under free-will. I'm I surprised? Do you even know why Paul asked the people of Corinthians to give willingly? He didn't have to say anything to the people of Macedonians b4 they gave happily?

You gave 25,000 and you're screaming for a pat on the back? Is that all God is worth to you? How much of the rest did you spend on yourself and how much did you give to those less privileged than you?

how about i boast a little too? i'm footing the bills incurred on all liquids(soft drinks, water, wines) consumed at the wedding of someone who can't afford to pay it. Guess what, its multiples of the 'big' tithe you've been mouthing since yesterday so does that qualify me to go stand before God and demand a profit? Can you place a value on the air you breathe, the limbs you walk with and the brain to think things up? God doesn't need your money. He's God for crying out loud. Rather Christ asked you to give to that needy person by your side because when you do, you give to him

Learn to give without expecting back in return. I saw all your posts and they all have something in common: a sign of a very selfish individual who would not give out a dime until he's sure of what he's going to get from it. My brother, that is a very unchristian trait and unlike the spirit of the Macedonians you referenced in your post. Read that portion of the bible, they gave to HELP THE POOR CHRISTIANS at Jerusalem, not to give an already overfed pastor.

My friend, i dont tithe. stopped over 2 years ago and i am far from somebody for whom things are not working.

Learn some selflessness and prudent use of resources entrusted to you by God.

7 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by mko2005: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

peace
Funny enough am not a pastor and no intention to be one tomorrow ! The church i worship don't have these knowledge i share with you guys today! But i will open their eyes when ever i'm opportuned. See you talking about lotery and God, When God blessed Abraham and he tithed was there any form exchange by coercion there ? When Jacob offered to tithe if God will bless him was he not blessed before and after all ? Even if we want to consider the Law,was it not God who offered to Bless tithers ? I don't tithe becos i want to be blessed but i tithe becos i love God and appreciate HIS awesomeness in my Life. I tithe becos i put God first in my Life. I tithe becos i want God's work to continue. I tithe becos i care to see the kingdom message to be taken to all over the world !
Will tithing stop me from doing more within and outside the vine yard of God ? NO- I still give to destitute,less privilege,the needy,widows, orphans,pay people's school fees who are not privilege to have a parental sponsor,not to sound my trumpet,as i put up this here there is some one (a muslim)who just called to asking me to sponsor his trip to the village to see his sick mum and i will still do for him. I still give my offering, render other forms of humanitarian services but will all these including tithing take me to heaven ? NO ! Salvation is found solely in our Lord Jesus Christ . You can not have Jesus and not do good works both in church and out of Church. But good works can't take you to heaven ! You can not claim that you have Christ in you,love God and hit hard on tithing this way ! Well,i can understand that ignorance sometimes can harm people ! What you should be talking concerning tithing should hav been pastors who are dubious with God's tithe and you present them to God if you know any and God will take charge becos it's actually his tithe even before we present it !

You said i lied concerning A FACT that Abraham tithed to MELCHIZEDEK ? If you say it was a lie then you have not opened ur bible before ! Concerning who Melchizedek was and is,i have explained and explained and re-explained to you folks yet you form ignorance.I don't have any thing to say to you again other than the below words from the book of Hebrews :
Hebrews 5:11-15''There is much more we would like to say about this, but it is difficult to explain, especially since you are spiritually dull and don’t seem to listen. You have been believers so long now that you ought to be teaching others. Instead, you need someone to teach you again the basic things about God’s word. You are like babies who need milk and cannot eat solid food. For someone who lives on milk is still an infant and doesn’t know how to do what is right.Solid food is for those who are mature, who through training have the skill to recognize the difference between right and wrong.''

God help us all
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by mko2005: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
olivertwist:

Correct guy ! May God continue to bless you ! They like to quote 2 corithians 9:7 concerning how we are to give willingly yet they don't know that is how they are suppose to tithe even if that scripture is not related to tithing but they quote it every now and then ! Try quote the verse 6 that says''He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully''! If you are to sow sparingly and bountifully,you will not only tithe to one church or just 10 percent but 90 percent to show God how awesome HE is and how appreciative you are!Fortunately and unfortunately,that scripture isn't talking about tithing but all the tithe haters will always quote it but even if they want us to relate it to tithing,then they are defaulting by not willingly taking their tithes to Jesus but waiting for one priest or pastor to coerce them so they can nail him by shouting -FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD !

GOD HELP US
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Goshen360(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
*** SMGH***
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Funny enough am not a pastor and no intention to be one tomorrow ! The church i worship don't have these knowledge i share with you guys today! But i will open their eyes when ever i'm opportuned. See you talking about lotery and God, When God blessed Abraham and he tithed was there any form exchange by coercion there ? When Jacob offered to tithe if God will bless him was he not blessed before and after all ? Even if we want to consider the Law,was it not God who offered to Bless tithers ? I don't tithe becos i want to be blessed but i tithe becos i love God and appreciate HIS awesomeness in my Life. I tithe becos i put God first in my Life. I tithe becos i want God's work to continue. I tithe becos i care to see the kingdom message to be taken to all over the world !
Will tithing stop me from doing more within and outside the vine yard of God ? NO- I still give to destitute,less privilege,the needy,widows, orphans,pay people's school fees who are not privilege to have a parental sponsor,not to sound my trumpet,as i put up this here there is some one (a muslim)who just called to asking me to sponsor his trip to the village to see his sick mum and i will still do for him. I still give my offering, render other forms of humanitarian services but will all these including tithing take me to heaven ? NO ! Salvation is found solely in our Lord Jesus Christ . You can not have Jesus and not do good works both in church and out of Church. But good works can't take you to heaven ! You can not claim that you have Christ in you,love God and hit hard on tithing this way ! Well,i can understand that ignorance sometimes can harm people ! What you should be talking concerning tithing should hav been pastors who are dubious with God's tithe and you present them to God if you know any and God will take charge becos it's actually his tithe even before we present it !

You said i lied concerning A FACT that Abraham tithed to MELCHIZEDEK ? If you say it was a lie then you have not opened ur bible before ! Concerning who Melchizedek was and is,i have explained and explained and re-explained to you folks yet you form ignorance.I don't have any thing to say to you again other than the below words from the book of Hebrews :
Hebrews 5:11-15''There is much more we would like to say about this, but it is difficult to explain, especially since you are spiritually dull and don’t seem to listen. You have been believers so long now that you ought to be teaching others. Instead, you need someone to teach you again the basic things about God’s word. You are like babies who need milk and cannot eat solid food. For someone who lives on milk is still an infant and doesn’t know how to do what is right.Solid food is for those who are mature, who through training have the skill to recognize the difference between right and wrong.''

God help us all

Read my post again, i said you LIED THAT CHRIST COLLECTED TITHE.

If you do give to those less privileged as you wrote, pls accept an e-hug from me and i urge you to continue. God doesn't need your money but your poor neighbors do. If you decide to give in your church, stop looking at a tithe threshold of 10%. Freely you have received, freely give. Tithing is not of freewill, its of the law. Our giving today can never be CALLED tithe. God knows his tithe. he defined it in Lev 27:30-33.

Abraham didn't give to Melchizedek to curry blessings. God had already pronounced him blessed so that use of his example plus twisting of Mal 3:8-12 to get the version practiced in churches today is a perversion. Abraham's tithe was a one off, just like Jacob's was a vow. If God did this, he'll do that. Is that the way you do it in your church?

You tithe because you're blessed, what about your other church members? do they have the same understanding? does your pastor not mention devourer and windows of heaven to get them to comply?

The tithe you preach is a perverted version of the one instituted in the laws of Moses. You lie when you say its Abraham's example you follow because if it were, you'll pay tithe only once in your lifetime and that is if you went to war. You're supposed to be a Christian and Christians are not justified by following Mosaic law.

hear my last words to you from Paul

Gal 3:1-3
'O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?2.This only would i learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?3.Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by olivertwist: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

You gave 25,000 and you're screaming for a pat on the back? Is that all God is worth to you? How much of the rest did you spend on yourself and how much did you give to those less privileged than you?

how about i boast a little too. i'm footing the bills incurred on all liquids(soft drinks, water, wines) consumed at the wedding of someone who can't afford to pay it. Guess what, its multiples of the 'big' tithe you've been mouthing since yesterday so does that qualify me to go stand before God and demand a profit? Can you place a value on the air you breathe, the limbs you walk with and the brain to think things up? God doesn't need your money. He's God for crying out loud. Rather Christ asked you to give to that needy person by your side because when you do, you give to him

Learn to give without expecting back in return. I saw all your posts and they all have something in common: a sign of a very selfish individual who would not give out a dime until he's sure of what he's going to get from it. My brother, that is a very unchristian trait and unlike the spirit of the Macedonians you referenced in your post. Read that portion of the bible, they gave to HELP THE POOR CHRISTIANS at Jerusalem, not to give an already overfed pastor.

My friend, i dont tithe. stopped over 2 years ago and i am far from somebody for whom things are not working.

Learn some selflessness and prudent use of resources entrusted to you by God.

This is a faceless forum hence the reason why I mentioned my Tithe. In reality, only God knows. Moreover, I only said that, to let you know that as Abraham's children, we can give God our Tithe like Abraham did when He was blessed by God.

About giving to needy, check my past comments. You cannot say because you want to give to the needy, you'll now ignore your pastor and the needy in the church by not paying your Tithe. Even, the Macedonian christians' contributions was for the teachers, widows, gospel and the needy in the body of Christ.

So my friend, give your Tithe to your church where you worship.

Something tells me most of you guys don't even go to church. Hence these attacks against the church.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
olivertwist:

This is a faceless forum hence the reason why I mentioned my Tithe. In reality, only God knows. Moreover, I only said that, to let you know that as Abraham's children, we can give God our Tithe like Abraham did when He was blessed by God.

About giving to needy, check my past comments. You cannot say because you want to give to the needy, you'll now ignore your pastor and the needy in the church by not paying your Tithe. Even, the Macedonian christians' contributions was for the teachers, widows, gospel and the needy in the body of Christ.

So my friend, give your Tithe to your church where you worship.

Something tells me most of you guys don't even go to church. Hence these attacks against the church.

Good for you. Luckily for me i don't worship where greedy and insatiable pastors preside. in my church, Needs are met and everybody is happy. There is no where a Christian is asked to work with a percentage. That was for Jews who were practicing with the shadow before the substance came to us Christians. today i can give up 90% to any worthy cause that the Spirit leads me to give.Its not limited to a building called a church.

Christ said give to the naked, sick and destitute and when you do, he said you give to him. what greater commandment on giving do you need?

give your 10% to your pastor or church, you are not paying TITHE. Read Lev 27:30-33 to know God's tithe if you're interested.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by mko2005: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

Read my post again, i said you LIED THAT CHRIST COLLECTED TITHE.

If you do give to those less privileged as you wrote, pls accept an e-hug from me and i urge you to continue. God doesn't need your money but your poor neighbors do. If you decide to give in your church, stop looking at a tithe threshold of 10%. Freely you have received, freely give. Tithing is not of freewill, its of the law. Our giving today can never be CALLED tithe. God knows his tithe. he defined it in Lev 27:30-33.

Abraham didn't give to Melchizedek to curry blessings. God had already pronounced him blessed so that use of his example plus twisting of Mal 3:8-12 to get the version practiced in churches today is a perversion. Abraham's tithe was a one off, just like Jacob's was a vow. If God did this, he'll do that. Is that the way you do it in your church?

You tithe because you're blessed, what about your other church members? do they have the same understanding? does your pastor not mention devourer and windows of heaven to get them to comply?

The tithe you preach is a perverted version of the one instituted in the laws of Moses. You lie when you say its Abraham's example you follow because if it were, you'll pay tithe only once in your lifetime and that is if you went to war. You're supposed to be a Christian and Christians are not justified by following Mosaic law.

hear my last words to you from Paul

Gal 3:1-3
'O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?2.This only would i learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?3.Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
You talked about paying of tithe once ! -How many times did you see Melchizedek in the bible before he was later re-introduced and explained to us in Hebrew ? He is a priest FOREVER (Jesus) ! If he appeared again in the OT,Abraham would have re-tithed again and again and again and again ! But They never stopped tithing becos we saw Jacob gave same tithe,meaning he was probably taught to do so by grand pa !
You said ''you tithe because you're blessed, what about your other church members? do they have the same understanding? Why do you think i'm here trying to help you [/b]see reasons that you are not suppose to tithe becos you are looking for blessing though some do it may be out of ignorance or it could as well be that they want to do 'what Jacob did' who said to God,''if you bless me then i will bring my tithe before you !'' Not knowing that he has already been blessed and expected to just appreciate God! It's not under compulsion neither is it a way to curry God's blessings !
You said''[b]Tithing is not of freewill, its of the law. Our giving today can never be CALLED tithe. God knows his tithe. he defined it in Lev 27:30-33.

From the highlighted of urs above,it still shows you do NOT UNDERSTAND what tithing is and that is why you keep quoting all these ur leveticus of levetical order ! I have said it times without number that tithing is NOT LAW though it was commanded by the Law and that churches even YOU(candour) still thinks that it is of Law when it never even began with the Law ! It started with Jesus CHRIST and Jesus COMMENDED IT in the new testament and even Hebrews re-explained it severally in the book of Hebrews yet you are here fighting me as if i wrote the bible cheesy
I repeat,tithing did not begin with the Law and never ended with the Law but the erroneous levetical order of tithing was indirectly abolished as a result of what grace has done for us ! Have you seen me quoting the Law in defense for my tithing believe ? I quoted Mal 3:10-11 just once here to show people that even in the days of Law God still blesses people who tithe and the verse 9 of same book was mentioned by God to show the people of the Law that God owns the tithe originally !
You will always get it wrong if you think the Law brought about tithing ! It's pre Law becos Abraham did it,Jacob did it to show their love and appreciation to God and not minding what was presented as tithe as some of you think it's only of 'agricultural produce' when we have seen before the Law that men even tithed 'spoils of war' ! May be when you go war na yam and corn you dey carry come back grin I bet you say some gold and silver go join Even Jacob vowed to tithe of 'ALL HE POSSESS ' Wonderful !
You said ''The tithe you preach is a perverted version of the one instituted in the laws of Moses.'' I don't preach same tithe as preached by Moses but as preached by Jesus HIMSELF ! Melxchizedek(Jesus) accepted it, Jesus commanded it and Hebrews explained it for the spiritually dull to get it clearer !
Tithing is absolutely positively new testament !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You talked about paying of tithe once ! -How many times did you see Melchizedek in the bible before he was later re-introduced and explained to us in Hebrew ? He is a priest FOREVER (Jesus) ! If he appeared again in the OT,Abraham would have re-tithed again and again and again and again ! But They never stopped tithing becos we saw Jacob gave same tithe,meaning he was probably taught to do so by grand pa !
You said ''you tithe because you're blessed, what about your other church members? do they have the same understanding? Why do you think i'm here trying to help you [/b]see reasons that you are not suppose to tithe becos you are looking for blessing though some do it may be out of ignorance or it could as well be that they want to do 'what Jacob did' who said to God,''if you bless me then i will bring my tithe before you !'' Not knowing that he has already been blessed and expected to just appreciate God! It's not under compulsion neither is it a way to curry God's blessings !
You said''[b]Tithing is not of freewill, its of the law. Our giving today can never be CALLED tithe. God knows his tithe. he defined it in Lev 27:30-33.

From the highlighted of urs above,it still shows you do NOT UNDERSTAND what tithing is and that is why you keep quoting all these ur leveticus of levetical order ! I have said it times without number that tithing is NOT LAW though it was commanded by the Law and that churches even YOU(candour) still thinks that it is of Law when it never even began with the Law ! It started with Jesus CHRIST and Jesus COMMENDED IT in the new testament and even Hebrews re-explained it severally in the book of Hebrews yet you are here fighting me as if i wrote the bible cheesy
I repeat,tithing did not begin with the Law and never ended with the Law but the erroneous levetical order of tithing was indirectly abolished as a result of what grace has done for us ! Have you seen me quoting the Law in defense for my tithing believe ? I quoted Mal 3:10-11 just once here to show people that even in the days of Law God still blesses people who tithe and the verse 9 of same book was mentioned by God to show the people of the Law that God owns the tithe originally !
You will always get it wrong if you think the Law brought about tithing ! It's pre Law becos Abraham did it,Jacob did it to show their love and appreciation to God and not minding what was presented as tithe as some of you think it's only of 'agricultural produce' when we have seen before the Law that men even tithed 'spoils of war' ! May be when you go war na yam and corn you dey carry come back grin I bet you say some gold and silver go join Even Jacob vowed to tithe of 'ALL HE POSSESS ' Wonderful !
You said ''The tithe you preach is a perverted version of the one instituted in the laws of Moses.'' I don't preach same tithe as preached by Moses but as preached by Jesus HIMSELF ! Melxchizedek(Jesus) accepted it, Jesus commanded it and Hebrews explained it for the spiritually dull to get it clearer !
Tithing is absolutely positively new testament !

God help us

You're wrong. Jesus is the priest forever after the order of Melchizedek and the record shows a one time tithe to him. Jacob's tithe is even less supportive of your position because he gave God a condition for paying the tithe. If it was a normal thing for him, why would he attach a condition? wouldn't he have said 'God, if you do this, i'll give 1000 rams in addition to my regular tithe?' but instead he used his vow to bargain with God. Is that how you do your own tithing? do you give a condition before dropping your tithe?

You Lie big time brother. Tithing is not new testamental. If it was, it would have been mentioned and asked even once like holy communion.

You obviously DO NOT know what tithing is all about. Its more than the 10% you bandy about every month

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by mko2005: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

You're wrong. Jesus is the priest forever after the order of Melchizedek and the record shows a one time tithe to him. Jacob's tithe is even less supportive of your position because he gave God a condition for paying the tithe. If it was a normal thing for him, why would he attach a condition? wouldn't he have said 'God, if you do this, i'll give 1000 rams in addition to my regular tithe?' but instead he used his vow to bargain with God. Is that how you do your own tithing? do you give a condition before dropping your tithe?

You Lie big time brother. Tithing is not new testamental. If it was, it would have been mentioned and asked even once like holy communion.

You obviously DO NOT know what tithing is all about. Its more than the 10% you bandy about every month
You can say the scripture lies if you like ! But i ask you,how many times did you see Melchizedek after the first tithe he collected tithe from Abraham ? Show me another time he appeared in the bible then i will show you another time he collected tithe ! You have not even bothered to ask urself how come Melchizedek appeared just once and one of the first things HE did was to collect tithe and you are here saying tithe should be thrown away ! The only three things Melchizedek did was to bring out bread and wine,blessed Abraham and collected tithe !
Jacob has already been blessed by God but bein man that he was,he decided to enter a covenant with God becos HE knows God does not break covenants ! See below scripture to show you clearly that Jacob has already been blessed by God before he vowed just to seal it with God :
Genesis 28:12-15''He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. There above it stood the Lord, and he said: “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
See also below scripture to show you that it was after the above blessings that he vowed to tithe :
Genesis 28:20-22 ''Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord[d] will be my God 22 and this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.” He was already blessed before the vow but as human that he is,who knows God don't break covenant,he decided to enter the covenant ! Trust God to be faithful with HIS words not to talk of covenant ! I can on my own count it as an error on the part of Jacob for not believing on the words of blessings of BABA,but trust he is human and what do you expect !
When Hebrews said Jesus is the priest according to the order of Melchizedek and if you want to understand what that means just go check out what Melchizedek did in Genesis 14 and you will under stand what Jesus did and is still doing in the body of Christ today !

I reiterate according to the word of God. TITHING IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NEW TESTAMENT !

GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by PastorKun(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
@MKO
Since you tithe based on Abraham's one off voluntary tithe to Melchizedek, then you would have to agree that it's not mandatory or required for christians and a christian may decide of his own free volution if, when and how he wants to do his tithe without necessarily following the modern church formula of monetary tithing from all income.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by olivertwist: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

Good for you. Luckily for me i don't worship where greedy and insatiable pastors preside. in my church, Needs are met and everybody is happy. There is no where a Christian is asked to work with a percentage. That was for Jews who were practicing with the shadow before the substance came to us Christians. today i can give up 90% to any worthy cause that the Spirit leads me to give.Its not limited to a building called a church.

Christ said give to the naked, sick and destitute and when you do, he said you give to him. what greater commandment on giving do you need?

give your 10% to your pastor or church, you are not paying TITHE. Read Lev 27:30-33 to know God's tithe if you're interested.

'In your church' or your house grin grin Talk true. Let's shame the devil
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by olivertwist: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You can say the scripture lies if you like ! But i ask you,how many times did you see Melchizedek after the first tithe he collected tithe from Abraham ? Show me another time he appeared in the bible then i will show you another time he collected tithe ! You have not even bothered to ask urself how come Melchizedek appeared just once and one of the first things HE did was to collect tithe and you are here saying tithe should be thrown away ! The only three things Melchizedek did was to bring out bread and wine,blessed Abraham and collected tithe !
Jacob has already been blessed by God but bein man that he was,he decided to enter a covenant with God becos HE knows God does not break covenants ! See below scripture to show you clearly that Jacob has already been blessed by God before he vowed just to seal it with God :
Genesis 28:12-15''He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. There above it stood the Lord, and he said: “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
See also below scripture to show you that it was after the above blessings that he vowed to tithe :
Genesis 28:20-22 ''Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord[d] will be my God 22 and this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.” He was already blessed before the vow but as human that he is,who knows God don't break covenant,he decided to enter the covenant ! Trust God to be faithful with HIS words not to talk of covenant ! I can on my own count it as an error on the part of Jacob for not believing on the words of blessings of BABA,but trust he is human and what do you expect !
When Hebrews said Jesus is the priest according to the order of Melchizedek and if you want to understand what that means just go check out what Melchizedek did in Genesis 14 and you will under stand what Jesus did and is still doing in the body of Christ today !

I reiterate according to the word of God. TITHING IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NEW TESTAMENT !

GOD HELP US

May God really bless you for these revelations bro. Instead of some people to tap knowledge they'll be using strong head.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
olivertwist:

'In your church' or your house grin grin Talk true. Let's shame the devil

grin grin

Actually in my church. Its the truth and i lie not

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.