Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40311 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
burkutu: Afam4eva , according to oga, you are not showing enough passion because you're by a long distance the most sensible mod on this thread. oya start insulting us or you shall be booted out for lack of passion.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by druid06(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
I just thought about this recently. It's funny how the comparison between Nairaland and Nigeria is just too similar.

We have a President who doesn't give a damn about the well being of the masses (Seun).

We have the crooked politicians, corrupt officials who are fighting for their own pocket and they would use the power of their office to intimidate anyone who goes against their commands (Mods).

And we have that one individual who thinks he's God's gift to women while trying to impress everyone with his concocted grammar and buffoonery yet inadvertly ruining any respect/love people had for him and his name his Hon Patrick Obahiagbon but on Nairaland, sexkillz fit that representation.

And we have the masses (NL members).
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
druid06: I just thought about this recently. It's funny how the comparison between Nairaland and Nigeria is just too similar.

We have a President who doesn't give a damn about the well being of the masses (Seun).

We have the crooked politicians, corrupt officials who are fighting for their own pocket and they would use the power of their office to intimidate anyone who goes against their commands (Mods).

And we have that one individual who thinks he's God's gift to women while trying to impress everyone with his concocted grammar and buffoonery yet inadvertly ruining any respect/love people had for him and his name his Hon Patrick Obahiagbon but on Nairaland, sexkillz fit that representation.

That is what happens when one only thinks of his Benefits rather than that of those who made them what they are today. Selfish humans everywhere
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by richP: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
A lot of mods here on need help and need to see therapists to get off their childhood traumas. i think some of them were abused and bullied as kids , so they have decided to turn this position where they are paid peanuts into a wrecking ball with which they feel important.. another name for this is SMALLdick syndrome

9 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Is this thread on the FP? Why's it so populated?
There is no hiding place for a Golden fish besides u r the only senseful Mod on this thread.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Fourcade(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
richP: A lot of mods here on need help and need to see therapists to get off their childhood traumas. i think some of them were abused and bullied as kids , so they have decided to turn this position where they are paid peanuts into a wrecking balls with which they feel important.. another name for this is SMALLdick syndrome

Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm mhen, you keep hitting it right always.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by druid06(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm Back Niccur:

That is what happens when one only thinks of his Benefits rather than that of those who made them what they are today. Selfish humans everywhere

I dey tell you my brother.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Uclloyd28(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Seun, ur Mods are really tainting what this forum once stood for. Buh If they are acting on ur direct instructions, this what I've got to say. Every forum is built on its visitors. Call ur Mods to order, esp that Okoko Mmadu Sexkillz, we understand u gave his jobless a.ss a job...he shouldn't be carried away nah...his one of the reasons why Nigeria is not moving forward
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Oildichotomy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm off Nairaland
thanks for the time
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
druid06: I just thought about this recently. It's funny how the comparison between Nairaland and Nigeria is just too similar.

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
If only we revert back to the original purpose of this thread and quit the insults and chit-chat.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2013

Patrick Obahiagbon is too sophisticated to be compared to Sexkillz. You can compare Sexkillz to Ahmed Yerima. He definitely fits your description. cool

12 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wu Zetian:
#WORD! cool

Feraz:
Also, that suggestion made by Wu Zetian is
a brilliant one about having multiple replies
under someone who quotes someone's
post...

After all your years on Nairaland you people don't know what Local search is for?

Just type your username in the search bar above or below the page and click "Local search". The results would show you all the parts of Nairaland where your name was mentioned or where your post was quoted.
You're welcome.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by r231(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
You guys can air your opinions but any more insult or snide remark that don't have anything to do with the thread will be hidden plus ban.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by realugee: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Seun: I love the passion on this thread. I wish it would be used for constructive purposes.

Nice one there...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Shameless beings
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
r231: You guys can air your opinions but any more insult or snide remark that don't have anything to do with the thread will be hidden plus ban.

yawnsssss

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by druid06(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Patrick Obahiagbon is too sophisticated to be compared to Sexkillz. You can compare Sexkillz to Ahmed Yerima. He definitely fits your description. cool

Word!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Patrick Obahiagbon is too sophisticated to be compared to Sexkillz. You can compare Sexkillz to Ahmed Yerima. He definitely fits your description. cool
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by richP: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
r231: You guys can air your opinions but any more insult or snide remark that don't have anything to do with the thread will be hidden plus ban.

have you banned the mods who have been making snide remarks and many more insults?

13 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
real_ugee:

Nice one there...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by karmaleon: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
na from clap dem dey take enter dance.
Nairaland revolution... how intriguing...
E go soon make headline for nigerian tabloids

Everyone is showing off their delusions of intelligence, gravity of madness and yeye threats in this faceless forum, whereas in real life dey are as silly as me making this post.

Abeg who get lighter?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:

After all your years on Nairaland you people don't know what Local search is for?

Just type your username in the search bar above or below the page and click "Local search". The results would show you all the parts of Nairaland where your name was mentioned or where your post was quoted.
You're welcome.
LMAO! I do know what local search is for. If you read my initial post, you would understand the need for reply tab.

Since you're in desperate need of appreciation, here you go, Thank you NL Member cool

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nzecorneboy: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wetin go vex me 4 dis thread na if dis our mods hide any post 4 here. Hit it up on d head
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2013

Is this going to include the MODS too??

Common! Your fellow mods have repeatedly violated our dear Rule ?

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2013

Noted, but how about Insult from a Mod?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50)

Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.