Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,176 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40324 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
eddiebruk:

Was that the only thing you saw, didn't you see other threads where i Work as an IT Professional while doing my Studies for other Certifications in SA. see how you have disgraced yourself...you think everyone is as Jobless as you are.
hahahahh! grin una don finish that guy ooh grin ,i'm so disappointed i missed all these grin

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
eddiebruk:

And why do you think because you are a Mod then a suggestion as this shouldn't be given a considerate thought, must you poke-knows into every affair/demands/suggestion addressed to Seun as if you own NL...? Abeg go back to sleep, it's too early for this your Mr itooknow Job, Chief Surveillance officer of NL
grin grin crack crack it
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by psky: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
The mods were even the people who started insulting in the first place, this is unfair!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Feraz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:

After all your years on Nairaland you people don't know what Local search is for?

Just type your username in the search bar above or below the page and click "Local search". The results would show you all the parts of Nairaland where your name was mentioned or where your post was quoted.
You're welcome.
Thanks for that but I know. I only quoted her post cos it made serious sense.... Besides, there are certain people you look out for on Nairaland for their posts. Instead of going through the pages, why not just extend the replies under the person's post and read the replies there...it makes it faster and it is more tidy.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wu Zetian: This is what you enjoy when you have no competition. (Seun)

On the other hand, if y'all want to be taken seriously, fighting and insulting isn't the way to go. You guys are simply contradicting yourselves.

Anyone that is shocked by justdumb and albino monkey must be a new member, do you see any of the reasonable mods scratching and kicking on here??

On point, u could'nt have said it much better than this
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Redoil: seun house boy how ur night
grrr hahah grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Okpomoh1: Ya'all check what this Cow did.

just in case
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Redoil: seun aboki security dont forget to take ur bath this morning.
i have the right to laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

I think that mods here should be congratulated for giving waste of space like you the opportunity to feel cool once in your life, nairaland cares for poor souls like you as well.

I think you are the poor soul here. Immature Mods like this one be feeling fly like the site owner and while the owner's account and fame keeps boosting, they go home with zero naira, wasted time and efforts. You should bow your head in shame.
I can personally differentiate between mods that have lives outside nl and those that dont. You definitely dont have one.

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Anuoluwap(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wu Zetian:
We are just smarter than the guys. tongue We laid our complaints and moved on. We will rather watch the guys brawl it out. wink
*frowns*
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Chatters(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Davo93: I can't really figure out at the moment but he sounds like one.
Justwise moderates travel section.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
barefootbandit:

Now that is the perfect response for mods like you. You are a genius my friend, creating replies meant for your own pitiful selves. It's a pity you only get 2.5k worth of recharge card annually, I would have recommended an extra 300Naira. You deserve it.

Can you imagine the pitiable being trying to take seun's glory and commending himself...hahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: i have the right to laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Offcourse N no 1 can trample on that right.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by burkutu: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
richP: seun has always been rude and arrogant right since the start of the website. he creates multiple account to create an illusion of support for his arguments
now i understand why the mods behave the way they do.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Sicozone(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
To foolishly think NL is a million members strong is living in a fantasy world of tail-like fairies.
70% of those bogus figures quoted on the top page are alternate ID's and dead accounts all in a bid to drive advert sales.
There is a premature moderator that displays a significant amount of cerebral palsy and deranged cerebrum.
This particular moderator should know that foolishness displayed in virtual e-world is directly proportional to parental upbringing provided joblessness remains constant.
Eqn F=kPU
Where
F is foolishness
k is Joblessness[constant]
PU is Parental upbringing

All arriving at a serious indictment on the parents.
This post must not be hidden.

9 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
eddiebruk:

If the bolded be the case, then why would @Justwise bring it in here, that means the case wasnt taken seriously in the first place.

And you my friend, you have a long way to go in life for your low-self esteem, just because you think ASUU has grounded your potentials to a common security man on NL doesn't mean others needs ASUU strike to strive harder in life. You are hiding behind a computer screen typing rubbish with your epileptic fingers not knowing about the other persons stands in the society, i sorry for you MR

ohh my fvcking gooosh! This is hilarous grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sicozone:

That post was what a guy used to describe Sexkill one time or so. grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
eddiebruk:

Your stupidity has damaged your brain to an extent that is even as worst as that of Gov Suntai

and that was your own Demonstrate Mr Oxford Dictionary who wanted to correct me.
hehehe grin grin lmfaooo! I have die ooh grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sicozone:
U did well Sire, by preserving the Destiny of that post, cos obviously the truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
donem:
Offcourse N no 1 can trample on that right.
u so right dude,let's go create our own website and name it koboland grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by burkutu: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
r231: You guys can air your opinions but any more insult or snide remark that don't have anything to do with the thread will be hidden plus ban.

Thank you for your cooperation.
ok.....but don't discriminate.i mean, mods can be banned too, right?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sweetgala(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
I still don't understand why sexkillz and some other MODS have decided to be so dismissive of a genuine request and to be so rude and ill-mannered.
You are Meant to police dignity equality and sensibility on this forum not heat up the polity and increase tension between aggrieved members .
Extremely disappointed angry
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1457797/sign-petition-sack-sexkillz/1#18433075

This is a thread of the excesses of the Mod equated by the equation above

F =kPU

F -FOOLISHNESS......PU -PARENTAL UBRINGING
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
To foolishly think NL is a million members strong is living in a fantasy world of tail-like fairies.
70% of those bogus figures quoted on the top page are alternate ID's and dead accounts all in a bid to drive advert sales.
There is a premature moderator that displays a significant amount of cerebral palsy and deranged cerebrum.
This particular moderator should know that foolishness displayed in virtual e-world is directly proportional to parental upbringing provided joblessness remains constant.
Eqn F=kPU
Where
F is foolishness

GBAM shocked #faints..stylshly grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Eqn F=kPU
Where
F is foolishness

only somalia11 the bunk teeth carrier got 35 accounts grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.