Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,771 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40319 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Urine: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
This thread is very interesting, Seun should be smart enough to apply the carrot/stick approach here. He shouldn't let some mods kill his business. I will still be watching from the sidelines
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: u so right dude,let's go create our own website and name it koboland grin grin
grin thats innovative 4rm U, but promise me we would carry out severe mental evaluation on our prospective Mods there, in other to avoid show of shame similar 2 the ones we've xperienced here?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
ezeh isaac: Hmn, I smell nairaland revolution.

That's how it starts and before you could say jack Robinson, what took 7 years to be built would DESTROY in a twinkle of an eye.

Viewing this topic: Tinkybabe(f), Samtolly4JESUS(m), Osyxcel(m), Okpomoh1, Sunbellar, Boll2010(m), sкчscrαρεr™(m), NL member, For wetin nah?, bfire(m), leggo, adepoju is, Urine, gmolen(m), Anuoluwap(m), hersweetness(f), phxc, onegig, jamace(m), Il Capitano(m), benkings(m), lemmings(m), Imanuelle, uniqueval, sawyerrola(m), DopestepTJ(m), Gboliwe, Babiloko(f), Fentoluwa(m), Cherish20(f), ab1x, guru2007, Chatters(f), joeydozzy(m), Adamskuty(m), Miz_Sammy(f), donem(m), adekayo_1234(m), OmolodMilkman93(m), p investigator, Juell(m), stunt89(m), Scun, shollynoob(m), dommfa(f), sweet_gala(m), ezeh isaac(m), Idowuogbo(f), sosiq, richP, druid06(m), Greyfog, r231(m), karmaleon, Bolony, Afam4eva(m), burkutu(m), theSpark(m), Sicozone(m), drylman, Feraz(m), Pink_Lezbian(f), purpinkx, St_Black(m), imsu.boi(m) and 7 guest(s)

SEE PEOPLE, JUST 24HRS shocked shocked

Hmn Seun, I suggest you do something positive very quickly before what I'm seeing..

And to think of it, It is not even on FP yet.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Boll2010: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
To be more realistic;i tink d deactivaion button is rily important,cuz i dnt tink seun realise dignitaries dat visit dis forum daily.....for instance i get scared of having political ambition in life due to some topic or post i made here due to my mood....i knw large number of frnds dat knows my ID who can later use my words against me,dont be selfish n put ur customaxers in heart,some big figures in d country might want to use dis place to chat wit individuals but scared of dia comments been trailed n used against dem,.......n for the mods no one knws u exist
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
matalan: Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved.

This is a one man's business. grin
loool! The guy don turn to oga naw,e no even get time to view thread talkless of comment again,back in the days when things were hard,na d guy d create topic,move am to front page and comment as well! 24/7,that nigga is online grin grin

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
burkutu:
ok.....but don't discriminate.i mean, mods can be banned too, right?
in ur wildest dreams. this system is totally autocratic. talk, Nd u re done for. I don't care. man shall not live by nairaland alone. Mtcheww. I have had it up to here. it ain't fair. a country is nothing without its pple Nd so is nairaland. it's high time u guys change to a democratic system of Wateva. we nid to practice a representative government system here. we select or elect our own mods who understand our plights, not totalitarians who rule arbitrarily, without fear nor favour. I foresee nairaland done and dusted. too bad. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
lmao #action film
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Irrespective of how odd this request sounds, I think Seun needs to do something about this.

Seun pls for the sake of:

1. Human right
2. Freedom of information
3. Democracy
4. Freedom expression
5. Right to privacy
...and many more, try and add a deactivate and delete thread button to this your awesome forum and it is done.

Every online platform: facebook, twitter, etc have those functions pls add it to yours so you don't appear like you're on something else.

I understand why u may not want it added: but be rest assured that it will not harm or hurt the success and progress of your lovely interactive forum, but will rather beautify and edify it and even attract more mature and reputable users who maybe scared to start a thread since they won't be able to delete it when they deem fit.

The mods may not cherish the idea just like senators will not buy into certain ideas since adding those functions will reduce their power and reduce the number of forum users that write them to plead and bow down for them to help them get rid of a post they no longer want.

Pls Seun, I really respect you and always commend your effort and creativity to have started this awesome forum, but pls listen to what users are saying...don't ignore their request.

That's my humble opinion, and I apologise to anyone that finds it offensive, never intentional.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
suxxman: in ur wildest dreams. this system is totally autocratic. talk, Nd u re done for. I don't care. man shall not live by nairaland alone. Mtcheww. I have had it up to here. it ain't fair. a country is nothing without its pple Nd so is nairaland. it's high time u guys change to a democratic system of Wateva. we nid to practice a representative government system here. we select or elect our own mods who understand our plights, not totalitarians who rule arbitrarily, without fear nor favour. I foresee nairaland done and dusted. too bad. I rest my case.

Word Bro...Nairaland is just a replica of Nigeria Government
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
callydon: Some MODS here take NairaLand as if its there fathers personal property...
like I said b4, NO FULLY EMPLOYED Nigerian can be a mod here. I've since stopped replying Mods here cos most of them are jst JOBLESS or at best JAMBITES dats Y they can afford to sit around n look for posts to delete n hide...
@OP, we r solidly behind U, especially on dat "Delete account" button.
ooooops shocked mods are y'all seeing this?? grin how many of you "old men" got a job? grin

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
mods u guys re just stooges, seun's tools. remote controlled. have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by richP: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
our criticism will soon hurt the feelings of hitler and he will close this thread
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! The guy don turn to oga naw,e no even get time to view thread talkless of comment again,back in the days where things were hard,na d guy d create topic,move am to front page and comment as well! 24/7,that nigga is online grin grin
Really? Levels don change na! If na you nko, you no go do the same? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by skyscraperTM(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Let it be noted that some of these Mods has resulted to viewing this thread through Guest Mode cause they're ashamed of being spotted viewing the topic.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Let it be noted that some of these Mods has resulted to viewing this thread through Guest Mode cause they're ashamed of being spotted viewing the topic.

OMG, you killed it
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! The guy don turn to oga naw,e no even get time to view thread talkless of comment again,back in the days when things were hard,na d guy d create topic,move am to front page and comment as well! 24/7,that nigga is online grin grin
it is always like that in life, and that's why u must work and pray for breakthrough.

It is a bad omen for one to start with struggling and still continue with struggling. He worked hard then to promote and gather users, and he fortunately achieved it and needs to rest and to also avoid unnecessary interference which may not be healthy for the forum's growth. So his actions are well deserved...he needs to rest and enjoy his fortune, its a well deserved one I must confess, and lest I forget, he is a nice, humble guy unlike some of his mods who are very far from being the forum ownersmiley
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
No official comment on this open letter?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
A Vast majority have resolved to using their alternate handlers
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
DailyNews: it is always like that in life, and that's why u must work and pray for breakthrough.

It is a bad omen for one to start with struggling and still continue with struggling. He worked hard then to promote and gather users, and he fortunately achieved it and needs to rest and to also avoid unnecessary interference which may not be healthy for the forum's growth. So his actions are well deserved...he needs to rest and enjoy his fortune, its a well deserved one I must confess, and lest I forget, he is a nice, humble guy unlike some of his mods who are very far from being the forum ownersmiley

Because he thinks he has achieved his aim shouldn't be enough reason to ignore his good works, remember a tree that is not watered will get dried up and will definitely die, Blackberry is a living witness.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
DailyNews: it is always like that in life, and that's why u must work and pray for breakthrough.

Ur'e entitled to your opinion shaah @ d boldeds.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
ITbomb: [b] If myspace , nokia , blackberry could fall inspite of huge fans at their peak then anyone could .
The common factor in the above was , when the users complained , the ceo would look at the huge database of users and say ' well it's just few disgruntled fellows ' not knowing that many were just hanging on because there was no better alternative at that time .
But living in the world of opportunities , there will always be an alternative . For myspace it was facebook , for nokia (symbian) it was android , for blackberry it was Apple iPad . It took some time but when it came , we saw massive exodus.
For a MOD insulting one user for proposing a change , is insulting the sensibility of many members, even those not in support of the proposed change.
Many are just hanging on, waiting for the alternative .
If handling an office such as an Internet Forum MOD gives someone such false feeling of arrogance then I have mixed feeling for the call for our overage leaders to hand over powers to the younger breed.
This is show of shame by the Mods is just pathetic [/b]
oooh! I can see it coming,i smell it,i feel it! The fall of nairaland by year 2015,giving way to koboland,created by me grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: oooh! I can see it coming,i smell it,i feel it! The fall of nairaland by year 2015,giving way to koboland,created by me grin

reserve space for me as one of the...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Anuoluwap(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls, how much do these mods make whenever they are on parol? I mean it isn't easy to start scouting comments one after the other. Are you sure the mods aren't on something?? How many post will you eventually hide? Chai! I pity the mods oh, infact the very one hiding posts on this thread needs paracetamol & 'panasharp'. *stretches pill to the mod* pls take it don't be shy it's for the sake of your health. It isn't easy to sit on a single seat staring at a computer screen. Your eyes must be that of 'Osiris' lol ^_^

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
tellwisdom:

I seriously feel ashamed when people opened their mouth to say; they have respect for him. embarassed. If only they knew he's one little kid from a fufu background gringringrin
daaamnit! Fufu background from the eastern side across the niger grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Eniqurl(f): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Anuoluwap: The girls are just silent. They don't wanna get banned in the romance section by their so-called oga.....#Actionzero for the girls
buhahahaha m jez speechless, i jez wana kn y vhiz thread has nt hit FP cuz it serzli populated..choi! Sme(ah dint mention names tho buh if u fink ur amonq..kul) MODS re just fooooooooolish!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: oooh! I can see it coming,i smell it,i feel it! The fall of nairaland by year 2015,giving way to koboland,created by me grin
I bet Seun wont love to see this comment.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Vivly(f): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
DailyNews: Irrespective of how odd this request sounds, I think Seun needs to do something about this.

Seun pls for the sake of:

1. Human right
2. Freedom of information
3. Democracy
4. Freedom expression
5. Right to privacy
...and many more, try and add a deactivate and delete thread button to this your awesome forum and it is done.

Every online platform: facebook, twitter, etc have those functions pls add it to yours so you don't appear like you're on something else.

I understand why u may not want it added: but be rest assured that it will not harm or hurt the success and progress of your lovely interactive forum, but will rather beautify and edify it and even attract more mature and reputable users who maybe scared to start a thread since they won't be able to delete it when they deem fit.

The mods may not cherish the idea just like senators will not buy into certain ideas since adding those functions will reduce their power and reduce the number of forum users that write them to plead and bow down for them to help them get rid of a post they no longer want.

Pls Seun, I really respect you and always commend your effort and creativity to have started this awesome forum, but pls listen to what users are saying...don't ignore their request.

That's my humble opinion, and I apologise to anyone that finds it offensive, never intentional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.