Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40130 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by stanuplane(m): 5:12am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Let out the frustrations. That's what this was all about. Frustration.
it seems that the words FRUSTRATION AND ASUU re new words in ur dictionary. u keep using them over and over. can u ever post on this thread without using those words Mr clueless??

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2013
Ok!.. I av read 4rm page 1 to this part..
Rilly lets not beat around d bush..
We do not NEED all of that d delete button n d rest.... To me it made no sense
and God knows i hate insult~dats a warning tho!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2013
oh.dude:
I feel like r@@ping some mods till dey bleed and run inro coma. Gosh!
Some are so annoying bitchy like some feminine GAYS, spewing like ho.r.n.y he-slüttt. Mtchwww.
Is it thru sum are banned for a thousand years? Ewo!!!! Chi moo!!!!!? Ehhhhhhh!!! Hmmmmm!!!

This is disgusting and you need to be ashamed of yourself
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2013
adeaugustus:
You don't get it!!! Modifying my post doesn't change the ones that have been quoted. Take for instance, you can't edit what I quote up there again, even if you modify the original post, this would still be there!

Actually you don't get it as well, deactivating button will not change the quoted post too.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
While i think the OP should have presented his case with more imploring rather than threats, i'm surprised at this your comment. It's a global practice for every website in the world to have a deactivate button. It doesn't have to make the forum better but simply gives every member the right to their intellectual property. I should be able to deactivate my account when i want.

Afam4eva? How will deactivating button protect member's intellectual property?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Why is it that threads that needs Seun's attention, he ignores it totally, why? As long as Sexkillz is on that thread, Seun will not utter a word. Is there something we don't know?
It is because Sexkillz is a representative of Seun.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by druid06(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

Afam4eva? How will deactivating button protect member's intellectual property?

Couldn't you just shy your eyes away from the error. He meant to say something else but he couldn't find the right vocab and so he improvised.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2013
druid06:

Couldn't you just shy your eyes away from the error. He meant to say something else but he could find the right vocab and so he improvised.

How do you know that?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2013
segzi cres: OP, first...seun is a very reasonable guy. Forget the stupid attitude of the mods. There was even a time seun opened a thread for members to drop suggestions on how to make NL better, though that was in the early days of BL. So I think you should be very diplomatic, explain why,advantages and also disadvantages. Etc. Just explain all the bull crap ina mail and send to him. You also have to understand he gets loads of mails err'day.
Be diplomatic and drop him a good proposal, I'm very sure he will read it and if it makes sense, he will act on it
In this letter, it was categorically stated that Seun is very much aware of why we are asking for these features as stated in the thread that was quoted. So he is yet to respond positively.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Ekhemini:
I'm responsible 4 wat I say n u r responsible 4 how u understand it gringringringrin

Love this quote, I even had to Google it. Nice! cool
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by druid06(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2013
justwise: [/b]

How do you know that?

It's just common sense. We all improvise sometimes.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2013
Countdown:

[size=15pt]6 MORE DAYS TO GO!!![/size]
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Countdown:

6 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2013
druid06:

It's just common sense. We all improvise sometimes.

You can't say that when you are not Afam4eva
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Fourcade(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Davo93: Countdown:

6 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!

Goodluck getting 100,000 members. grin
That means you will have to register more people cuz Nairaland population no reach that number.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Fourcade:

That means you will have to register more people cuz Nairaland population no reach that number.

Everybody can join all their dozens of ids nah. Me too I could join my minuscule five. grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Fourcade:

Really? Do you mean the said 1 million plus members here on Nairaland has 99.7% of it dormant and inactive?? #SMH
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

Actually you don't get it as well, deactivating button will not change the quoted post too.
Now, I do, wasn't reasoning along that line initially, We're stuck here. I get it. But I think personal request should be granted provided the thread is created by the user registering the complain. I have a topic in travel section that I'd like to get rid of, am fully aware that you're a moderator in that section, I made a report on the thread, but you did not remove it. I am fully aware that you guys are not paid for the service you're rendering, but I believe that what worth doing, worth doing well.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2013
adeaugustus:
Now, I do, wasn't reasoning along that line initially, We're stuck here. I get it. But I think personal request should be granted provided the thread is created by the user registering the complain. I have a topic in travel section that I'd like to get rid of, am fully aware that you're a moderator in that section, I made a report on the thread, but you did not remove it. I am fully aware that you guys are not paid for the service you're rendering, but I believe that what worth doing, worth doing well.
Hi friend, don't be ignorantly deceived by that insultive MOD. Let me ask you, what happens to your post, notes and status updates when you deactivate your Facebook Page or Account??

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2013
adeaugustus:

That system is in place already, mods do respond to such requested as long as its in the interest of everybody.

I did not see any complain from you, i have gone through almost all your posts down to 2011.

Some people who are supporting this deactivating button issue are doing it for all wrong reasons, yes i believe that people should be able to deactivate their accounts when they are fed up with nairaland but the excuse of protecting member's safety, security, privacy and intellectual property are just nonsense because deactivation button will not do any of those.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Davo93: Hi friend, don't be ignorantly deceived by that insultive MOD. Let me ask you, what happens to your post, notes and status updates when you deactivate your Facebook Page or Account??

You are the ignorant one here and sadly you don't see it. This is not facebook, nairaland system is different from facebook. You don't quote peoples post in facebook, you can prevent people from seeing your updates, pictures or posts in facebook but nairaland is not designed like that and deactivation button will not prevent people from seeing your quoted posts
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Davo93: Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

It is quite unfortunate that despite all the plea for a levelled playing ground on this matter, the moderators that have tiredlessly abused and insulted members of this forum went ahead to ban the promoters of this great thread without any reasonable reason. Ich liebe dich(f) has been ban by a MOD.

I wish to state at this point that all these intolerance will not help in resolving matter rather it will aggravate it and make it go worse. We refuse to succumb to your pressure and ill treatment and we are not going to compromise our cause.

We therefore DEMAND the immediate unban of our thread contributors because we have not seen anything bad they have done when MODS here have done worse and still moderate freely.

Nothing Shall Discourage Us!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

That system is in place already, mods do respond to such requested as long as its in the interest of everybody.

I did not see any complain from you, i have gone through almost all your posts down to 2011.

Some people who are supporting this deactivating button issue are doing it for all wrong reasons, [size=15pt]yes i believe that people should be able to deactivate their accounts when they are fed up with nairaland[/size] but the excuse of protecting member's safety, security, privacy and intellectual property are just nonsense because deactivation button will not do any of those.

Hahahaha gringrin Don't you think you are a confused creature?? Why beat around the bush all this while? We are almost getting there.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2013
Why is the ultimatum 7 days? shouldn't it be like 2 days?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Some of these 'new generation' mods remind be of those supermarket security guards who think they're policemen and probably wear their uniform and badges to bed too bless

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2013
This thread should be a chat room.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Davo93: Hahahaha gringrin Don't you think you are a confused creature?? Why beat around the bush all this while? We are almost getting there.
Its obvious that common sense is your weak point.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2013
ibkaye: Some of these 'new generation' mods remind be of those supermarket security guards who think they're policemen and probably wear their uniform and badges to bed too bless
falls from Zuma rock grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2013
justwise: Its obvious that common sense is your weak point.
It's a general problem. . . Common sense; why so uncommon?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Davo93: Hi friend, don't be ignorantly deceived by that insultive MOD. Let me ask you, what happens to your post, notes and status updates when you deactivate your Facebook Page or Account??... This is the extra text kdhdhd
I think Justwise is right. When I quote your response, literally that post becomes my statement. I have the right to modify your quote, infact edit what you said into something else, take for instance I've added extra text in what you said above. This makes it very difficult to clean your footprint on here since you don't have control over your quoted post. The best way to avoid this is by watching what you post, avoid creating a link between your handle and your personal life, this will allow you to deny the handle should in case there is a need to.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

Some people who are supporting this deactivating button issue are doing it for all wrong reasons, yes i believe that people should be able to deactivate their accounts when they are fed up with nairaland but the excuse of protecting member's safety, security, privacy and intellectual property are just nonsense because deactivation button will not do any of those.

This thread:
www.nairaland.com/786265/removed Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.