Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40131 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Caracta(f): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
ITbomb:
Now , that's my lady.
That's y I don't support the move , delete in anger , register back when u r bored.
Imagine someone abusing ur father and you get back at him only to find that he had deleted the post
For the chat or mentioned button , that will slow down NL and possibly lose the mobile appeal . In case u didn't know NL is one of the very few sites in Nigeria that looks the same both on desktop and mobile and that is its edge over others as most members are on mobile . And also being devoid of 'javascript' (stand to be corrected) makes it fast loading and robust.
For me , the content is good , the Mods are doing great but some should pls shutup at least to cover some foolishness.

@bolded, you can imagine. Or i find useful info online, i decide to log in later to view and save it only to find it deleted. There are times that i had to go back to posts of 2011, 2012 to get some important info that would boost my career. Now imagine if those posts were deleted before i found them again. There are factors we need to consider.

Someone gets duped on NL. You come back to trace the criminal but he was smart enough to delete all his posts and account. No evidence.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hello kids.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hope you all had a nice day. And I hope the frustration didn't get you guys much.

Any one created the ASUU protest thread yet? I for like see am.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Caracta:

@bolded, you can imagine. Or i find useful info online, i decide to log in later to view and save it only to find it deleted. There are times that i had to go back to posts of 2011, 2012 to get some important info that would boost my career. Now imagine if those posts were deleted before i found them again. There are factors we need to consider.

Someone gets duped on NL. You come back to trace the criminal but he was smart enough to delete all his posts and account. No evidence.
Madam Kingy Kingy! U remember mama Elsoji? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
oh.dude:

sexkillz will have panic attack tonight. Eyah
10,000 kids of your caliber can't leave a scratch on sexkillz. . . 3310 of Nairaland. . . The ojabo kofo 1 of Nairaland. Don't you get it?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Caracta(f): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Madam Kingy Kingy! U remember mama Elsoji? grin

Na she dey my mind sef. Threads like that keep you company and revive your spirit. I miss her, honestly! sad sad
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
stanuplane:
bro u ve said it all. I used have some respect for sexkillz. didn't know the guy is this rude. op I support u all the way.
Shelve your respect. If it comes from you and your ilk, it's worthless and needless and what? And useless.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Abbey2sam:

I use to respect you a lot...............

But now I know that you're a ful
You are frustrated and it shows. Pele.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmm, fair enough the ability to deactivate, I'm not sure I agree with being able to delete posts and topics though

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by callydon(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
D truth is dis: most people think dat nl it's there birthright n dat it can NEVA fail, they better go ask BB why they r selling a brand dat once was seen as a GIANT in d fone world...
Seun, I dare U to create a "DEACTIVATE" button n see if d case of BB won't be a success story compared to what wud happen to dis forum. even my Facebook page wud av more members than dis siteonce a deactivate button is created...
*** I see someone directing a MOD to hide dis post n Ban d poster ***
but b4 they do dat, for those asking dat dis Topic b moved to d Front Page, moving dis topic to d front page wud be a suicide mission 4 them n they know that.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: don't mind them,let them insult and laugh at us,one thing I know for sure is that the days of nairaland are numbered
Numbered? Because the unreasonable demands of terrorist kids are not met? You must have been a comedian in your former life.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Caracta:

Na she dey my mind sef. Threads like that keep you company and revive your spirit. I miss her, honestly! sad sad
Lmao! Revive which spirit? Marine spirit? U crazy I swear.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Afam4eva(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

Tell me this..... how will deactivation button better nairaland?
While i think the OP should have presented his case with more imploring rather than threats, i'm surprised at this your comment. It's a global practice for every website in the world to have a deactivate button. It doesn't have to make the forum better but simply gives every member the right to their intellectual property. I should be able to deactivate my account when i want.

16 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
While i think the OP should have presented his case with more imploring rather than threats, i'm surprised at this your comment. It's a global practice for every website in the world to have a deactivate button. It doesn't have to make the forum better but simply gives every member the right to their intellectual property. I should be able to deactivate my account when i want.
Liked
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ur head scatter ground.

Bravo!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: if you have nothing to say just shut that your dirty mouth,from your response as a MURDERATOR,it shows some of you guys are power drunk and do not have regards for your guests on your so called nairaland. If I were seun I would have striped you off your rank as a mod. Guess what the days of nairaland are numbered,if you know hi5 and facebook you would understand what I mean. I know what you are planning to do right now is to ban me,if only you know the number of usernames that I have on nl,you would not bother doing that,you can only ban me,YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM COMING BACK NOR DRIVE ME AWAY FROM THIS MOTHER FOKN nairaland. Osi iranu
It's not advisable to bring your real life frustrations to the e-world. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate after a while. Take a deep breath. . . Everything will be alright. Pele
callydon: D truth is dis: most people think dat nl it's there birthright n dat it can NEVA fail, they better go ask BB why they r selling a brand dat once was seen as a GIANT in d fone world...
Seun, I dare U to create a "DEACTIVATE" button n see if d case of BB won't be a success story compared to what wud happen to dis forum. even my Facebook page wud av more members than dis siteonce a deactivate button is created...
*** I see someone directing a MOD to hide dis post n Ban d poster ***
but b4 they do dat, for those asking dat dis Topic b moved to d Front Page, moving dis topic to d front page wud be a suicide mission 4 them n they know that.

grin grin grin grin grin

And about this thread making frontpage, well let me just say Satan has a better chance of making heaven.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Afam4eva:

You Sir have my respect. Thank you.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by AbuMikey(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Now that some Mods have created an Allied army,giving me bans on some sections,I would rather not say what I actually intend saying. cool

On a second thought,I gats say what's on my mind,though I may not need the "delete" button some of y'all are requesting,but I can categorically say » I'm fully in support of you guys ,but I don't want to see my name on any e-protesters list Oooo

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2013
I don't know who I pity more, the people that make nairaland their religion or the person thats gonna quote me• undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by nipeks001(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2013
Na wa o
well i do not support the del button as i know there is and have read many interesting topics from past years and as for the deactivate button i don't think if any of y'all owned nl,u'd made it available as i think members will use it against seun by threatening and using it to blackmail to get what they want like the topic.
And lastly i don't think seun will or should remove sk coz he causes a lot of controversy/traffic,lol and that directly increases seun's income.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2013
spongeback: I don't know who I pity more, the people that make nairaland there religion or the person thats gonna quote me• undecided

I think you meant "their". Should I be pitied?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2013
spongeback: I don't know who I pity more, the people that make nairaland there religion or the person thats gonna quote me• undecided
I just quoted you, but please don't pity me.

Hello sis! grin cool
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2013
barefootbandit: ^^^ Gay stuff probably. grin
really? i should have known that. grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by komek(m): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2013
barefootbandit: ^^^ Gay stuff probably. grin
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2013
imsu.boi:

yup.. As someone said earlier on; One owns nairaland.. The other is his house boy wink

thunder fire any body that quotes me . grin
I quoted you but thunder won't fire me. grin

Dude, i attended IMSU too o! were you in up school or down school? cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by ERF: 12:49am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: If you want to remove your posts, click on "Modify". There is a reason why there is a "modify" option, or would you also like me to demonstrate how it's done?

If you want to terminate your membership, stop logging in. Or are you forced to log into your acct?

Jesus Christ. What is this?

I think this is the answer to all your problems. It shouldn't cause any fight, just modify your post to "dots" or stop logging in.

If you think by not deactivating your account, you might be tempted to log in - what makes you think that by deactivating it, you won't be tempted to open another?

No cause for alarm. Just be tenacious and don't log in again...!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Why is it that threads that needs Seun's attention, he ignores it totally, why? As long as Sexkillz is on that thread, Seun will not utter a word. Is there something we don't know?

Sexkillz might actually not exist as a person in real life. If u get what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.