Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40135 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: really? i should have known that. grin

You should wink grin

Anyone who quotes me will die by fire
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ekhemini(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Why is it that threads that needs Seun's attention, he ignores it totally, why? As long as Sexkillz is on that thread, Seun will not utter a word. Is there something we don't know?
Shey u knw a husband can send his wive 2 represent him in some cases na

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Ekhemini:
LOL! YOU FUNNY DIE!! grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ekhemini(m): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2013
If this thread should make front page eh,sexkillz will return to the labour market grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Let out the frustrations. That's what this was all about. Frustration.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Ekhemini:

I think we are getting deeper into this. Seun is the dominant parter in the relationship while sexkilly is the submissive one, makes perfect sense. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Ekhemini: If this thread should make front page eh,sexkillz will return to the labour market grin
you guys are really funny ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Fourcade(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
To foolishly think NL is a million members strong is living in a fantasy world of tail-like fairies.
70% of those bogus figures quoted on the top page are alternate ID's and dead accounts all in a bid to drive advert sales.
There is a premature moderator that displays a significant amount of cerebral palsy and deranged cerebrum.
This particular moderator should know that foolishness displayed in virtual e-world is directly proportional to parental upbringing provided joblessness remains constant.
Eqn F=kPU
Where
F is foolishness
k is Joblessness[constant]
PU is Parental upbringing

All arriving at a serious indictment on the parents.

Dead!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Ekhemini: If this thread should make front page eh,sexkillz will return to the labour market grin
Threads created out of frustration do not make front page.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by ERF: 12:59am On Sep 28, 2013
You guys should take it easy. Seun creating a deactivate button would only be at his own detriment, because the more we deactivate the more we register.

Anytime someone offends me, i'll deactivate my account or when banned. After a whole while i then miss some peepz, then i'd create a new account or surf as a guest.... Who'z fooling who?

Let's just swallow some things without throwing up, because your protest if highly supported would only create more traffic, and as we all know . . .that's to the betterment of nairaland..

Carry On... I hope you guys ain't learners?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by imsuboi(m): 1:00am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: I quoted you but thunder won't fire me. grin

Dude, i attended IMSU too o! were you in up school or down school? cheesy

really? I'm @ Up school o! Where were you during your days?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Fourcade(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
While i think the OP should have presented his case with more imploring rather than threats, i'm surprised at this your comment. It's a global practice for every website in the world to have a deactivate button. It doesn't have to make the forum better but simply gives every member the right to their intellectual property. I should be able to deactivate my account when i want.

Cool! cool cool cool
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Deactivate Deactivate. But they cry the loudest when banned for an hour. Jokers.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by imsuboi(m): 1:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Ekhemini:

or his house boy grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2013
E<R>F:

I think this is the answer to all your problems. It shouldn't cause any fight, just modify your post to "dots" or stop logging in.

If you think by not deactivating your account, you might be tempted to log in - what makes you think that by deactivating it, you won't be tempted to open another?

No cause for alarm. Just be tenacious and don't log in again...!

Not everyone has the time nor the patience to 'modify' their posts, especially those with a significant amount lmao please

Users should be able to deactivate their accounts whenever they want, their decision to log in again or create another account is irrelevant
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2013
E<R>F:
You guys should take it easy. Seun creating a deactivate button would only be at his own detriment, because the more we deactivate the more we register.

Anytime someone offends me, i'll deactivate my account or when banned. After a whole while i then miss some peepz, then i'd create a new account or surf as a guest.... Who'z fooling who?

Let's just swallow some things without throwing up, because your protest if highly supported would only create more traffic, and as we all know . . .that's to the betterment of nairaland..

But consider this case, in Gmail you are allowed to delete your account, but it is only fully successfully and completely deleted after about three months or so. that means you can access it during that period. The same thing can be done on nairaland. You can delete your account but it would only be fully and successfully deleted after a period of time. This means people who at the height of their emotions delete their accounts can always reaccess it. While people who are really serious about having their accounts deleted will have it deleted. I don't know about you but to me it's a really good system, it will separate impulse from certainty, which appears to be the main problem here.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ekhemini(m): 1:13am On Sep 28, 2013
E<R>F:

Whenever u get banned,pls open a new handle... grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ekhemini(m): 1:18am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Threads created out of frustration do not make front page.
D ones like 'tonto dike n sexkillz,who wore it beta' will mke shey?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 28, 2013
barefootbandit:

But consider this case, in Gmail you are allowed to delete you account, but it is only fully successfully and completely deleted after about three months or so. that means you can access it during that period. The same thing can be done on nairaland. You can delete your account but it would only be fully and successfully deleted after a period of time. This means people who at the height of their emotions delete their accounts can always reaccess it. While people who are really serious about having their accounts deleted will have it deleted. I don't know about you but to me it's a really good system, it will separate impulse from certainty, which appears to be the main problem here.
You'd think we were dealing with suicide, I don't understand why the 'reason' matters either, not a bad system though.

I am very much for the option of deactivating ones account, I don't agree with the current system however I still respect it, I'm not particularly fussed, I just wish some people would reason a little better.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ekhemini(m): 1:20am On Sep 28, 2013
barefootbandit:

I think we are getting deeper into this. Seun is the dominant parter in the relationship while sexkilly is the submissive one, makes perfect sense. grin
I'm responsible 4 wat I say n u r responsible 4 how u understand it gringringringrin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Stunner1(f): 1:28am On Sep 28, 2013
War on NL grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by yemi2plus(m): 1:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Welcome to nairaland.com
a site with over one million registered users,
ranked eight most visited site in Nigeria.
More than five percent of her users are banned unjustly
Senu does nothing but make endless promises.
Unless threads keep making front page.
You protest, you get banned.

Nairaland, Oh! Nairaland
Literature and writing
my favorite section,
but the mod will not let you be.
You make suggestion or observation,
you recieve silly replies or get banned.
You complain, your posts get hidden.
Or get banned for an unreasonable reason.

Nairaland, Oh! Nairaland
Rejoice and shout with laughter,
if Senu had made you a mod.
For you are now a dictator,
a dictator with great and unlimited powers.
For where will nairaland be without her users?
Senu, don't forget
tide and market come and go
so shall nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 2:09am On Sep 28, 2013
"I see another forum taking over from Nairaland in the shortest possible time if these features are not enabled"

SOLIDARITY!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 28, 2013
Richfella: If you feel insulted and abused at any point LOGOUT and never return.

I read where someone mentioned protecting his privacy as reason for wanting to delete his posts. Funny, this is a PUBLIC forum and you were not forced to post anything.

Nigerians are generally abrasive. There are lots of unruly people on this forum, and there's no way propriety & gentlemanly appeals will keep people in check on here.

The only way to achieve any semblance of sanity on this board is with an IRON HAND. Your beloved Google, Yahoo & Facebook ban users who flout their rules - without any warnings.

We Nigerians are a very special breed. I wonder if these 21 Rules am looking at right now displays for just a handful of posters. I've personally been banned twice (Islam & Webmasters) and I take full responsibility because I was looking for trouble.

Next time before you post on any forums, you might want to find out first if they have a 'Delete' button.

If the mods were tamer, this forum will be a complete mess.
dis type of people ar d cause of 9ja's many problems...u take anything given to u like a mere child...if u cnt stand up to challenges den 'm sory 4 u..

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Threads created out of frustration do not make front page.
kai it should hurt so bad i feel ur pain...ure all alone..nt even 1 pitiful like embarassed

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 28, 2013
yemi2plus: Welcome to nairaland.com
a site with over one million registered users,
ranked eight most visited site in Nigeria.
More than five percent of her users are banned unjustly
Senu does nothing but make endless promises.
Unless threads keep making front page.
You protest, you get banned.

Nairaland, Oh! Nairaland
Literature and writing
my favorite section,
but the mod will not let you be.
You make suggestion or observation,
you recieve silly replies or get banned.
You complain, your posts get hidden.
Or get banned for an unreasonable reason.

Nairaland, Oh! Nairaland
Rejoice and shout with laughter,
if Senu had made you a mod.
For you are now a dictator,
a dictator with great and unlimited powers.
For where will nairaland be without her users?
Senu, don't forget
tide and market come and go
so shall nairaland.
awesome
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by segzicres(m): 4:07am On Sep 28, 2013
OP, first...seun is a very reasonable guy. Forget the stupid attitude of the mods. There was even a time seun opened a thread for members to drop suggestions on how to make NL better, though that was in the early days of BL. So I think you should be very diplomatic, explain why,advantages and also disadvantages. Etc. Just explain all the bull crap ina mail and send to him. You also have to understand he gets loads of mails err'day.
Be diplomatic and drop him a good proposal, I'm very sure he will read it and if it makes sense, he will act on it
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: 10,000 kids of your caliber can't leave a scratch on sexkillz. . . 3310 of Nairaland. . . The ojabo kofo 1 of Nairaland. Don't you get it?
na today? Abeg waka pass.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 28, 2013
E<R>F:

I think this is the answer to all your problems. It shouldn't cause any fight, just modify your post to "dots" or stop logging in.

If you think by not deactivating your account, you might be tempted to log in - what makes you think that by deactivating it, you won't be tempted to open another?

No cause for alarm. Just be tenacious and don't log in again...!
You don't get it!!! Modifying my post doesn't change the ones that have been quoted. Take for instance, you can't edit what I quote up there again, even if you modify the original post, this would still be there!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 28, 2013
barefootbandit: ^^^ Gay stuff probably. grin
#faints
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by stanuplane(m): 4:59am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Shelve your respect. If it comes from you and your ilk, it's worthless and needless and what? And useless.
wow!! clap for urself sexkillz. u're really still a kid. u've proven it over and over again on this thread.u still talk and behave like one. well, GROW UP. u re still too young for me to argue with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.