Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. (1283 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. by Amodsun(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Over the years,i have been a victim of blind dates..some were intresting and some were not.
I would like to hear your opinion on how you felt when you finally got to meet your blind dates,was all the body description and sweet voice accurate or was the person exaggerating
Was the time and energy you put towards making a blind relationship worth it
Re: How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
U a victim of blind date over the years? Mehn how could u go out with a girl when you know she's blind? Na wa 4u o grin

1 Like

Re: How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Copy copy
Re: How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. by Amodsun(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
qwerty: U a victim of blind date over the years? Mehn how could u go out with a girl when you know she's blind? Na wa 4u o grin

cool cool
Re: How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. by Amodsun(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Harbosede02: Copy copy

wts she saying

1 Like

Re: How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. by Mikocake(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2013
Amodsun:

wts she saying
Someone has opened a similar topic before.
Re: How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. by Dannyxy(m): 2:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Sorry,i h'v never had one.
Re: How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE. by Amodsun(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=Mikocake]
Someone has o

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Hook Up With A Female Nairalander? / "Beware Of Some Girls" / The Bitter Truth!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.