Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz (6477 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Petition To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by semid4lyfe(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
This thread is a waste of time and an exercise in futility.

Sexkillz is actually one of the best moderators on this forum and a million petitions won't get him removed.

2 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tell them! Only outlaws, stubborn troublemakers and touts are asking for his head so they can run amok with their trademark.

could the moderators close this thread please so the ruffians can create another to make him more popular online? tongue
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
semid4lyfe: This thread is a waste of time and an exercise in futility.

Sexkillz is actually one of the best moderators on this forum and a million petitions won't get him removed.

1stly b4 I say anytin, I will pay u ur Due Respect.. because of all the Mods on Nairaland, I respect you a lot..

Yes, I agree, Sexkillz is one of the Best moderator on NL.. But I think u his Colleagues Should call him to Order.. He is a MOD, He should pls behave Like one..

He doesn't ave to reply any insults intended at him, Let his Work do the Talking..

Or Ave u ever thought of it, Y people Want him Removed as MOD And not You or Afam4ever or any1else..

NOTE: I don't like afam4ever 1 Bit, that doesn't change the fact that he is a Good MOD. And I know it..
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo:

1stly b4 I say anytin, I will pay u ur Due Respect.. because of all the Mods on Nairaland, I respect you a lot..

Yes, I agree, Sexkillz is one of the Best moderator on NL.. But I think u his Colleagues Should call him to Order.. He is a MOD, He should pls behave Like one..

He doesn't ave to reply any insults intended at him, Let his Work do the Talking..

Or Ave u ever thought of it, Y people Want him Removed as MOD And not You or Afam4ever or any1else..

NOTE: I don't like afam4ever 1 Bit, that doesn't change the fact that he is a Good MOD. And I know it..
Did you even think that the reason they want him out is so they can run around recklessly without being cautioned?

2 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo:

which afam4eva is a good mod? Mchew. I guess the word good is subjective.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gboliwe: Tell them! Only outlaws, stubborn troublemakers and touts are asking for his head so they can run amok with their trademark.

could the moderators close this thread please so the ruffians can create another to make him more popular online? tongue

Hey bro

Don't make matter Worse..
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Did you even think that the reason they want him out is so they can run around recklessly without being cautioned?

Mynd, Afternoon..

Are u telling me he is the Only 1 that has the Power And Authority to Caution??
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo:

Mynd, Afternoon..

Are u telling me he is the Only 1 that has the Power And Authority to Caution??

Sexkillz= moderator of the year last year. Don't you think there is a reason for that? You see things from a point of view that he bans out of personal pleasure but how many people's handle does he remember and hate?

Most of these guys are people who went foul of the rules and were banned
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
which afam4eva is a good mod? Mchew. I guess the word good is subjective.

YES, I know Afam4eva's View to sumtins are Sumtimes opposite And annoying.. But that doesn't Make him Come down to a User's Level And start exchanging E-blows Childishly..

If u see Afam Argue or E-fight, it is Maturedly..
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
I co sign this petition.
He once banned me just because I stated that FFK smashed Bianca ruthlessly. Can y imagine. I broke no rule.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Sexkillz= moderator of the year last year. Don't you think there is a reason for that? You see things from a point of view that he bans out of personal pleasure but how many people's handle does he remember and hate?

Most of these guys are people who went foul of the rules and were banned

Yes, I understand..

But replying them won't stop them from Creating Treads like this..

I WOULD AVE WISHED IF U MODS CAN WORK IN A GHOST-MODE..
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo:

YES, I know Afam4eva's View to sumtins are Sumtimes opposite And annoying.. But that doesn't Make him Come down to a User's Level And start exchanging E-blows Childishly..

If u see Afam Argue or E-fight, it is Maturedly..
You really must think that being a moderator is enviable? That as a moderator a user is a level or two above a human. SMH. You have a long way to go. We are clearly on parallel lanes, no need for the entertainment

Happy sunday
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo:

Yes, I understand..

But replying them won't stop them from Creating Treads like this..

I WOULD AVE WISHED IF U MODS CAN WORK IN A GHOST-MODE..
We are also members on NL and like everyone else, we are here to have fun.

How can you tell them not to show their presence
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
You really must think that being a moderator is enviable? That as a moderator a user is a level or two above a human. SMH. You have a long way to go. We are clearly on parallel lanes, no need for the entertainment

Happy sunday

Enviable Na bro..

Happy Sunday to u too
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
We are also members on NL and like everyone else, we are here to have fun.

How can you tell them not to show their presence

because of this type of Situation.. When U can't work without Been Queried by some set of People..
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by semid4lyfe(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo:

Thank you, I respect you too. wink

It's not just what we his moderator colleagues think, it's what the admin thinks too.

Sexkillz started off by being a moderator in the Romance Section but today he moderates Politics, Romance, Ethnic, Racial or Sectarian Politics and the Violent/Disgusting Crimes sections.

If the Admin didn't think highly of him and appreciate his work, he wouldn't have been given these extra responsibilities. Romance, Politics are high-traffic drawers to the forum and the Admin wouldn't just appoint anyone to moderate those sections.

Hell, the admin is even considering appointing him to other sections. Make una no give una selves HBP cos of sexkillz o.

Just obey the rules and you'll be fine. Me, I don talk my own, if una like make una listen, hian cool
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo:

because of this type of Situation.. When U can't work without Been Queried by some set of People..
That would be worse. Imagine a mod taking action and you can't ask what you did cos he is in ghostmode.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
semid4lyfe:

It's not just what we his moderator colleagues think, it's what the admin thinks too.

Sexkillz started off by being a moderator in the Romance Section but today he moderates Politics, Romance, Ethnic, Racial or Sectarian Politics and the Violent/Disgusting Crimes sections.

If the Admin didn't think highly of him and appreciate his work, he wouldn't have been given these extra responsibilities. Romance, Politics are high-traffic drawers to the forum and the Admin wouldn't just appoint anyone to moderate those sections.

Hell, the admin is even considering appointing him to other sections. Make una no give una selves HBP cos of sexkillz o.

Just obey the rules and you'll be fine. Me, I don talk my own, if una like make una listen, hian cool

You forgot 'dating and meet up' section. tongue
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by tawa89(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
LOL is it not curious that only 1st class tribal bigots are campaigning against this guy? This is the first time eggheader and freeglobe has ever agreed on a subject. It's like sexkills is making life unbearable for them? More grease to your hammer killz.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
If una like, make una carry all the sections give sexkillz to moderate,dat one no be my wahala. When some nairalanders start to complain about a certain moderator, does it mean they are wrong and the particular moderator right?

Use your tongue to count your teeth!! angry

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: If una like, make una carry all the sections give sexkillz to moderate,dat one no be my wahala. When some nairalanders start to complain about a certain moderator, does it mean they are wrong and the particular moderator right?

Use your tongue to count your teeth!! angry
The thing is each mod can view the actions of other mods so we see things differently
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by eggheaders(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
semid4lyfe:

then all y'all are the same bunch of i don't wanna mention. The sexkid has placed ban on loads of peeps for not breaking forum rules on many occasion based on ego tripping, personal vendatta and what have you. I never know the sicktard for adam until our first encounter, was when one of his romanance friend ninnies opened a thread talking about hijabi muslim sisters walking at night and concluded they are coming from a straffing spree without knowing or asking them. And i try correct the nematode and even confirmed from a friend in that school that the sisters were attending a late night islamic lecture. Next thing you know i was banned by the sexkid for rubbishing his friend. Fast forward to his appointment as mod on politics section i oppose it with all my power and copied mukina2 on the hijabi sis thread. And i was begged to overlook his mistake by mukina and i thought he was scolded on the moderators corner. Since then the dingbat has been banning me on and off, on the politics section including anything that sounds like me. To know the fool has lost his mind i can pm you our email conversation where he promise to frustrate me out of the politics section. Inno18, kaarosiek77, demdem has been ban by the sicktard without breaking forum rules.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
semid4lyfe: This thread is a waste of a time and an exercise in futility.

Hey, we'd much rather love to hear that from the admin himself and not another attention starved and seeking mod. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by gbengerswarning: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
woe betide the mod that closed the other thread angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Thanks for collaborating my claims. The little boy is jobless and has a lot of idle times in his hands, the reason seun is making him busier. Apart from premeditated incessant and juvenile bannings, what does he do differently from other Mod's? Has his actions improved traffic to nairaland or helped the nairaland brand in anywhere. In any case if he is that woderful to you why has he not be made a super mod? We already has afam and oamj4 doing a good and diplomatic job in that section.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by gbengerswarning: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
pls you guys should sign up, and login at hackcommunity.com. Free Ethical hackers are present there who would take up nairaland's case and bring it down. pls make sure ur appeal there is covincing enough to warrant attacks, infact paste the link of that complaint thread that is now closed to justify ur grievance and bring nairaland into bad light. i would keep flooding such powerful forums until nairaland is down
seemx Hactivism is our last resought.
comrades, Don't give up on the struggle.
Seun is gona need slyr0x very soon grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
gbengerswarning: woe betide the mod that closed the other thread angry angry angry
Have they? I saw it coming! This thread will follow soon. No thanks to that Fried Burger dude and his co mod! angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by gbengerswarning: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
no wonder.
jobless peeps like sexkillz are hard to find.
What a valuable slave!

grin

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
The thing is each mod can view the actions of other mods so we see things differently
You see things differently? Aba jo!! No wonder you and your co mods don't take the complaints seriously. grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: You see things differently? Aba jo!! No wonder you and your co mods don't take the complaints seriously. grin
You'd be surprised at how much we take them seriously. Each mod has a right to find out if what a mod did was wrong and it is discussed and settled. Most times, it is just a waste of time
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by WildChild00(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
gbengerswarning: pls you guys should sign up, and login at hackcommunity.com. Free Ethical hackers are present there who would take up nairaland's case and bring it down. pls make sure ur appeal there is covincing enough to warrant attacks, infact paste the link of that complaint thread that is now closed to justify ur grievance and bring nairaland into bad light. i would keep flooding such powerful forums until nairaland is down
seemx Hactivism is our last resought.
comrades, Don't give up on the struggle.
Seun is gona need slyr0x very soon grin

Hmmmm, it has not gotten to this extent man, site owner has replied you, that he is working on the complains of user and he might just implement the deavtivation/delect tab as requested.

Ciao...
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Danhumprey: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
semid4lyfe: This thread is a waste of time and an exercise in futility.

@bolded,even you,Oga Semid could make this serious gbagaun? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / Picture Of A Man In Pain While Drawing A Local Tattoo On His Body / How Was Your Day/Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.