Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons (5223 Views)

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister / She Rejected Me Earlier. Now She's Back And I Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

u dey miss ooo stephen

yoruba na d real deal!! grin

Lies. Igbo is the shiznit. Ask Jenny.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

which level?
wetin the monkey get that I want? grin

na me u dey call monkey?
u wey be baboon nkan?

abi u wan make i tell nairalanders ur secret?

me i go burst ur bubble ooo grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

na me u dey call monkey?
u wey be baboon nkan?

abi u wan make i tell nairalanders your secret?

me i go burst your bubble ooo grin
what secret?
oya tell jare. . angry

Dnt you ever threaten me like that angry

There's ths other slowpoke that's been telling me that, I dnt take lightly to threats,darling kiss
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

i hear u

grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

I just called Jenny, she said yoruba N Ibo are in wink
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

what secret?
oya tell jare. . angry

Dnt you ever threaten me like that angry

There's ths other slowpoke that's been telling me that, I dnt take lightly to threats,darling kiss

nah i no wan wash ur dirty linen for public

and who be d slowpoke wey u dey tell u dat one?

u know tell them say caruso full ground-anyone wey mis-yarn, we hack em off!!! grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

i hear u

grin

lol

Mesmerize:

I just called Jenny, she said yoruba N Ibo are in wink

She told me only Igbo.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by tope2000(f): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
Stephen no make me vex oo
Yoruba be that SH!T !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
Yoruba ati Hausa for life o cool
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

nah i no wan wash your dirty linen for public

and who be d slowpoke wey u dey tell u that one?

u know tell them say caruso full ground-anyone wey mis-yarn, we hack em off!!! grin

The monkey knows himself. . it's a laugh jare.
Maybe I'll let you in on the jist grin

But then hmmm. .
CARUSO will find himself squashed and beaten to the ground if he mis-yarn wink and Tope wnt be able to safe her husband grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye:

got your offline baby. . will be rite there kiss
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
tope2000:

Stephen no make me vex oo
Yoruba be that SH!T !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye:

yes oo
yayade aunty? wink

Mesmerize:

But then hmmm. .
CARUSO will find himself squashed and beaten to the ground if he mis-yarn wink and Tope wnt be able to safe her husband grin

Tope no need save me
CARUSO is ruthless and indestructible,fight with brass knuckles,beat anyone down! grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by tope2000(f): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

But then hmmm. .

leave doyin abeg grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

yes oo
yayade aunty? wink
sannu caruso, ina fata kana lafiya, hehe dont speak it well sha, so you reppin yoruba and hausa too?  cool cool
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by yomi121(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hey watz up and how are u doing cutie , would love to meet u and chat with u, send me ur chat details thanks
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

Tope no need save me
CARUSO is ruthless and indestructible,fight with brass knuckles,beat anyone down! grin
when did u start lying to yourself?
hahha

@tope
no!!
he was mines first angry grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2008
yomi121:

Hey watz up and how are u doing cutie , would love to meet u and chat with u, send me your chat details thanks

who be dis?
u dey craze?
why u dey intrude on our privacies or them swear for u?
oya carry ur pkoff pkoff, we no buy!!
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by tope2000(f): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

who be this?
u dey craze?
why u dey intrude on our privacies or them swear for u?
oya carry your pkoff pkoff, we no buy!!

hehehehehe

Mesmerize:

@tope
no!!

no worry na, he still 4eva urs, just borrowing him grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye:

sannu caruso, ina fata kana lafiya, hehe don't speak it well sha, so you reppin yoruba and hausa too? cool cool

lafia
i dey rep yoruba but i dey half rep hausa, so i too weak for dat side, grin
i hear say una be the safest person for NL
i had to pay homage grin

tope2000:

leave doyin abeg grin grin
tell her ooo grin

Mesmerize:

when did u start lying to yourself?
hahha

@tope
no!!

m still urs now
but now the way wey u just dey run comot for house me no like
stay my palace and i promise we go live happily ever after grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

lafia
i dey rep yoruba but i dey half rep hausa, so i too weak for that side, grin
i hear say una be the safest person for Nairaland
i had to pay homage grin
lol am also stronger on my yoruba side cheesy
e mi? safest person? awww, that's sweeet of di person smiley
anyway sha, hope all is well oremii smiley wink
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye:

lol am also stronger on my yoruba side cheesy
e mi? safest person? awww, that's sweeet of di person smiley
anyway sha, hope all is well oremii smiley wink

cool
yeah we fine, thanks for the love
speak soon wink
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
Since y'all don't believe Igbo is the deal, I'm gon' start spitting Igbo for you guys.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by tope2000(f): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
do ya thang grin grin, i cant really imagine u speak it tho 4 sum odd reasons
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

cool
yeah we fine, thanks for the love
speak soon wink
yeah definately wink smiley

StephenP:

Since y'all don't believe Igbo is the deal, I'm gon' start spitting Igbo for you guys.
lool if only aunty jenny was here sha, she would help you out cheesy
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye:

lool if only aunty jenny was here sha, she would help you out cheesy

I know right! Where's she when you need her?

tope2000:

do ya thang grin grin, i can't really imagine u speak it tho 4 sum odd reasons

grin You just want to test me, don't you?
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

I know right! Where's she when you need her?
hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by tope2000(f): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

grin You just want to test me, don't you?

grin grin u just dont strike me as sum1 dat can speak it, u dont even look igbo tongue
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

tell her ooo grin

m still urs now
but now the way wey u just dey run comot for house me no like
stay my palace and i promise we go live happily ever after grin
which kain ashewo are you sef?
You tell me to leave then stay!
hisss. . it's over! angry
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin u just don't strike me as someone that can speak it, u don't even look igbo tongue

Please don't tell me I look Yoruba.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by tope2000(f): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

funny enough u do, u should be happy that they compare ya look with yoruba people oo grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

yeah, i didn't think you could speak it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Gals Are Crazy. / Shaving Down There --- Guidelines / The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.