Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons (5225 Views)

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister / She Rejected Me Earlier. Now She's Back And I Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

@post

insert the CD into the system and format her hard drive cool
what else did I expect from you?
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:21am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

what else did I expect from you?

and what is that supposed to mean ? cool
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

who you wan take to zimbabwe? No be me and you angry

waka down ur street and knock each door
ask how many of them don comot for florida before? grin
u see person wey wan carry u comot for florida on top private jet via london to harare, zimbabwe
u no wan go

dem go give us chieftaincy title there u know, Baale and Iyalaje of Zimbabwe, me and u! grin

dem go even dash us man-servant wen we dey come back

it wld be good, cmon make we go! wink
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

@post

insert the CD into the system and format her hard drive cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by cooldude62(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

you didnt dissapoint her grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:25am On Jun 27, 2008
cooldude62:

you didnt dissapoint her grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CARUSO:

waka down your street and knock each door
u see person wey wan carry u comot for florida on top private jet via london to harare, zimbabwe
u no wan go

them go give us chieftaincy title there u know, Baale and Iyalaje of Zimbabwe, me and u! grin

them go even dash us man-servant when we dey come back

it would be good, cmon make we go! wink

if she no go zimbabwe, carry am go darfur there u go even spend less cool
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

Use your imagination, ash--o wink

CARUSO:

waka down your street and knock each door
u no wan go

them go give us chieftaincy title there u know, Baale and Iyalaje of Zimbabwe, me and u! grin

them go even dash us man-servant when we dey come back

it would be good, cmon make we go! wink
Who said I'm in florida Dude am in Utah grin
lmao!! baale N iyale becuz?? who is your iyale na?
Dude all I want is real jewelries, not does fake ones you wear cool
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if she no go zimbabwe, carry am go darfur there u go even spend less cool
So this is what I get from you?
this is my than you?
oniranu
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

So this is what I get from you?
this is my than you?
oniranu

thats how i show my luv grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

thats how i show my love grin
love to you is a quickie on the beach
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:35am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

love to you is a quickie on the beach

or in my bedroom while standing and holding the mirror grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

keep committing sin
I dnt do polygamy, ok? grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

Wait, WTF??
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

Wait, WTF??
lmao!
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

Wait, WTF??

u neba see anything grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!

what's laughing your big ass off angry
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

what's laughing your big ass off angry
why are you checking out my behind? angry angry
do you see me looking dwn there? angry
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2008
Mods permit me to go offtopic for a second

Miss T, check out the poetry section I have a new one up.

Back to the topic.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2008
lol. . kk, will check wink
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

why are you checking out my behind? angry angry
do you see me looking dwn there? angry

i wonder what you was thinking when that shot was taken
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

i wonder what you was thinking when that shot was taken
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

you're always confused grin grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 1:03am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

you're always confused grin grin grin
you make me confused grin
what shot?
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 1:16am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

you make me confused grin
what shot?

photograph

mesme i'm looking for a wifey cool
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by ztyle(m): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2008
Olu maintain! i'm lookinq 4 a wifey! now wait a min, when is this poster goinq to start the computer class with her
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 1:33am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

photograph

mesme i'm looking for a wifey cool
Am not stopping you for looking around for one o.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 1:34am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

Am not stopping you for looking around for one o.
i'm looking for one in you
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

i'm looking for one in you
rotfl. .
na wa for ekiti men o
well, am not looking for a hubby wink
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

rotfl. .
na wa for ekiti men o
well, am not looking for a hubby wink

angry angry what about ekiti men, nawah for ekiti women sef uche,david daniel,stephen,paulo etc
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 1:42am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

angry angry what about ekiti men, nawah for ekiti women sef uche,david daniel,stephen,paulo etc
hmmm. .
Flirtation: attention without intention tongue
ekiti men are the best wink

fi ekiti women sile o angry
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by DrKitaun(m): 1:47am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

rotfl. .
na wa for ekiti men o
well, am not looking for a hubby  wink

cos I AM HER HUBBY cool
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 1:50am On Jun 27, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

because I AM HER HUBBY cool
You said we were divorced angry
you packed n left!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Prefer Light Skinned Women? / Myths Abt Idoma Girls / Is This True About The Yoruba People? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.