Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons (5217 Views)

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister / She Rejected Me Earlier. Now She's Back And I Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by onyinye2(f): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

Please don't tell me I look Yoruba.

dont look like it to me. but still waiting for you to speak igbo so i can verify this.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by tope2000(f): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2008
wat do u mean? of course he does grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by onyinye2(f): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2008
not to me he doesnt. but as i said he needs to speak igbo so i can verify this conclusion.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

which kain ashewo are you sef?
You tell me to leave then stay!
hisss. . it's over! angry

haha
i no be ashewo
i be acuna cunnnaaa grin
come back home jor

onyinye2:

not to me he doesnt. but as i said he needs to speak igbo so i can verify this conclusion.

are we still shooting hoops?
u remember our convo! grin
na me wey re-incarnate ooo becoz of ban!!!
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2008
tope2000:

funny enough u do, u should be happy that they compare ya look with yoruba people oo grin grin

You Yoruba people will never have a claim on me lol

onyinye2:

M nasu Igbo ofuma. O mgbe m chori dee ya, m na nwe nsogbu.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by cooldude62(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2008
teach her compusex
as simple!
You are so slow,
she brought herself on a platter of diamond grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by onyinye2(f): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2008
oka stephen i read your response. you stated you speak igbo well. im convinced.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

oka stephen i read your response. you stated you speak igbo well. im convinced.
do you understand igbo?
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by onyinye2(f): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye:

do you understand igbo?

i understand here and there. im taking lessons on the computer to get better at it. but if im having difficulty understanding then i just use my context clues and try to make out what they are saying. but i understood stephen's response well.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

i understand here and there. im taking lessons on the computer to get better at it. but if im having difficulty understanding then i just use my context clues and try to make out what they are saying. but i understood stephen's response well.
that's cool, keep it up wink smiley
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
See I rep Igbo hard.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
compusex?
naija men!! na sex dey in their mind!!

CARUSO!
Make me come home grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
cooldude ur a very rotten child whose brains should be washed out with Jik and Izal
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
Who said Stephen looks like a yoruba man?

Stephen, I'll take that as an insult if I was you grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

Who said Stephen looks like a yoruba man?

Stephen, I'll take that as an insult if I was you grin

I know! But what can I say? I've got big love for the Yoruba people.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by onyinye2(f): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

I know! But what can I say? I've got big love for the Yoruba people.

so you have little love for igbo people??

ibkaye:

that's cool, keep it up wink smiley

thanks friend. i try.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by StephenP(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

so you have little love for igbo people??

Nah. . . I've got mad eternal love for my Igbo brothers and sisters.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by onyinye2(f): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

Nah. . . I've got mad eternal love for my Igbo brothers and sisters.

had to ask you know. had to make sure.
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by cooldude62(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2008
hmmmm
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2008
dumbassdude, u don't go insultin a gurl like that. U have an attitude problem which i think u should resolve first b4 u go around disliking people. u just might hate urself more than u think. oh, and its past ur bedtime
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

compusex?
naija men!! na sex dey in their mind!!

CARUSO!
Make me come home grin

i have flunged the door open baby
come in
a lot of pampering awaits u
grin
do u need to be picked up?
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

i have flunged the door open baby
come in
a lot of pampering awaits u
grin
do u need to be picked up?
yes plz!! smiley
I need you to take me on a trip
to Italy or China
To India so I can buy jewelries
then I'll come hom grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

yes plz!! smiley
I need you to take me on a trip
to Italy or China
To India so I can buy jewelries
then I'll come hom grin

do u want to go to somalia or zimbabwe?
we can buy sandwiches for 4billion zimbabwean dollars
then we would come back and have tea with the queen at buckingham palace
and we can take a walk in the park, while we plan how to liver happily forever after our wedding

oni jibiti! (wayo woman) u wan make i carry u go China and Italo, make u come pick race
enter florida from there
lai lai, na somalia we dey go! grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by cooldude62(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
lol
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by cooldude62(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

and we can take a walk in the park, while we plan how to liver happily forever after our wedding

oni jibiti! (wayo woman) u wan make i carry u go China and Italo, make u come pick race
enter florida from there
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2008
d people always think others are mad, baboons have no brains so dont know what people really look like. Does dat ring a bell baboonasseddude?
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2008
CARUSO:

enter florida from there
C.H.E.A.P.@.$.$
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2008
cooldude62:

grin grin grin grin

cooldude how far now
na so we see am for zimbabwe ooo, packet of sandwich wey we dey buy for £1.50 here
na 4BILLA wey him be for dat side

Mugabe-bastard don run the country down! grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by CARUSO(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

C.H.E.A.P.@.$.$

how am i cheap?

i buy u pizza from London, order am make them deliver to ur house for florida

i never meet u yet oo, i send private jet make dem come carry u come visit me and queen

i buy vivienne westwood gown make u wear go ur prom

and u come dey talk say i cheap, all dos things wey i buy, she na cowries or okuta wey i take pay?

and ontop of everytin, i still keep mansion door wide open for u to stroll in anytime

i no like amm oo grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by cooldude62(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2008
CARUSO:

cooldude how far now
na so we see am for zimbabwe ooo, packet of sandwich wey we dey buy for £1.50 here
na 4BILLA wey him be for that side

Mugabe-bastard don run the country down! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by Mesmerize(f): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2008
CARUSO:

how am i cheap?

i buy u pizza from London, order am make them deliver to your house for florida

i never meet u yet oo, i send private jet make them come carry u come visit me and queen

i buy vivienne westwood gown make u wear go your prom

and u come dey talk say i cheap, all dos things wey i buy, she na cowries or okuta wey i take pay?

and ontop of everytin, i still keep mansion door wide open for u to stroll in anytime

i no like amm oo grin

who you wan take to zimbabwe? No be me and you angry
Re: She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons by dreeldee: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2008
@post

insert the CD into the system and format her hard drive cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Babe And Her Cleavage(photos) / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! / I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.