Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Thread For Weed Smokers. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Weed Smokers. (31209 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by rhazur(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Need quality seeds of different varieties visit www.Marijuana-seeds-weed.com . It is an Amsterdam based company.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2013
Weed playlist

Reggae vs Rock vs HipHOp?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2013
aManFromMars: Weed playlist

Dancehall vs hip hop.

Dancehall wins
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dancehall vs hip hop.

Dancehall wins

Hmm, you have any dancehall mix? I usually do old-school hip hop or reggae. Have a long break coming up.. Need to relax.. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2013
aManFromMars: Weed playlist

Roots & Culture Reggae... grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2013
aManFromMars:

Hmm, you have any dancehall mix? I usually do old-school hip hop or reggae. Have a long break coming up.. Need to relax.. grin

Reggae is old skool.....Dancehall is the new jamaican music

Listen to these songs....especially the Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrqKSi8JMyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4otR0BWRW_s
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Reggae is the parent Genre. It has so many sub-genres under it including but not limited to;

- Roots
- Culture
- Riddim
- Dancehall
- Lovers Rock
- Ska
- Rocksteady
e.t.c.

I am generally a lover of all forms of reggae with my least favorite being dancehall..
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Reggae is the parent Genre. It has so many sub-genres under it including but not limited to;

- Roots
- Culture
- Riddim
- Dancehall
- Lovers Rock
- Ska
- Rocksteady
e.t.c.

I am generally a lover of all forms of reggae with my least favorite being dancehall..

I understand.....you're not into the new stuff
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

I understand.....you're not into the new stuff

yup!!

Tooo much daggering, very likkle content.

I love Vybz Kartel, Mavado, Popcaan, Busy Signal, Chris Martin, beenie man, Elephant man, bounty killer, Demarco, e.t.c.. But I wouldnt trade my Bob Marley, Morgan Heritage, Lucky Dube, Queen Ifrica, Alpha Blondy and co for Vybz.. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Listen to these songs....especially the Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrqKSi8JMyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4otR0BWRW_s

^^^^^
grin. I don dey fear you, especially the first song. Nice one.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okija don mad.... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Roots reggae all d way. All these dance hall artiste got no content, its like they mudered the roots. The only dance hall artiste i can still relate to is Damian Marley, who blends both. Bob marley, lucky dube, joseph hill, peter tosh, burning spear any day any time
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by TolaniLuv: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
WEED grin my definition of it is smoke weedsmiley for a reason or two.
WhyI smoke weed? Well, personally I am kinda of a person who doesn't eat much. But, I wanted to gain more weight. Whenever I smoke weed damn I eat like a beast. The feeling I have is just priceless for food, it makes me wanna eat anything. I realize I gain more weigh .

Reason number 2: Usually I bench like 80k and like 15 times. If I smoke before I go to gym I lift more than 30 times and feel like I ain't lighting nothing. I got bigger And people compliment on how my arms are so huge now. Make me wanna go more tho.

Reason number 3 : Sex with my GF damn! If I smoke weed to have sex with my gf It makes me last more than 1 hour or more! and I make her cum like 3-4 times. I see the reaction on her face like damn she felt good. I sometimes just smoke before we have sex. Not that it's bad tho cuz its like drinking alomo before sex too .

Reason 4: it makes me think faster and keep me calm. It makes me feel like I am to cool even when walk or in the train . I feel kinda like I am diffsmiley

Reason 5: Convidence smiley I can talk to most beautiful girl in the club and probably take her home ! Night stand.

This is my own reason why I smoke weed! and I smoke only on weekends after work on Friday smiley Saturday and Sunday! Monday-Fri I be normal

I'm a proud weed smoker

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by TolaniLuv: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Been away for long! Abeg what's Skunk? Same as weed or deh changed the name? My friend back in 9ja sometimes talk about it. Anyone has d pic of what it looks like?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Joagbaje(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2013
bolaino: Weed is one of the best things that has happened to me, but if u want to start smoking weed, pls I beg all of u, make sure u are financially buoyant, if u no get money no smoke weed ooo, u go kolo ooo,

It's demonic o
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2013
TolaniLuv: Been away for long! Abeg what's Skunk? Same as weed or deh changed the name? My friend back in 9ja sometimes talk about it. Anyone has d pic of what it looks like?

Ideally, Skunk is a higher grade of weed normally made from the flowers of a female Cannabis Sativa plant. It contains higher THC and thus makes you high faster.

Skunk refers to a subset of sativa-dominant hybrid Cannabis strains. Skunk strains typically have 10–15% THC and little to no cannabidiol (CBD).

HOWEVER!!! I bought 'High Grade Skunk' in Benin and when I smoked it, I literally passed out. Like Lights out!! I blacked out and fell to the ground hard like people do when they faint. However, when once I hit the ground, I regained conciousness. SO I took a sample of the hemp to a long time smoker that I knew and showed it to him asking why it made me pass out like that as I know that I dont have a light head, neither had I drank any alcohol before I smoked nor was I on any other medication. He looked at it and told me to stay away from this hemp because the one I had was not necessarily Skunk but weed that had been preserved in chemicals sometimes formaldahyde (embalming fluid).

So The answer to your question is 'unadulterated skunk' is weed gotten from the female plant of a special strain of cannabis.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2013
^^^
5hit. That's scary grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars: ^^^
5hit. That's scary grin grin

3 times hommie...

I have blacked out 3 times from weed. The first one I attributed it to stress from school work. I had been doing all night reading for 2 weeks straight and was barely eating well. This was the first time I experienced a blackout from weed.

Second time was in my house. I had not eaten for 3 days. Nna that time life was hard. My parents where bugging, my life was falling apart and I was very depressed. So I attributed it to poor mental health.

But on this third occasion (I described earlier), I was in top form. No stress whatsoever. I was feeding right, working okay, exercising everyday, everything was okay.. I was even on a road trip vacation to Benin that period so I had no reason to be passing out from kush.

After that, I started scrutinizing my kush more seriously.. Any kush that looks iffy to me, Nna I no dey smoke.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2013
How can you tell 'adulterated' weed?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2013
Erm......have you heard of Amnesia?

That is the strongest weed I have seen. Gaddem. It has certain chemicals added to the weed to make it more potent. Stronger smell, stronger effect. It can daze you if you are not strong. Or worse, taking it with alcohol is confirmed black out grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars: How can you tell 'adulterated' weed?

Texture, looks, feel, color, smell..

If the weed does not feel right, smell right and is too black.. Then chances are..... Na Adulterated weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03: Erm......have you heard of Amnesia?

That is the strongest weed I have seen. Gaddem. It has certain chemicals added to the weed to make it more potent. Stronger smell, stronger effect. It can daze you if you are not strong. Or worse, taking it with alcohol is confirmed black out grin grin

Have ever had any of those weed induced blackouts?!

That shit is the scariest thing on earth.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nah....I dont smoke. I just hang out with people I do.

Even sold some weed for a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Nah....I dont smoke. I just hang out with people I do.

Even sold some weed for a friend.

Wow!

Hanging out with smokers huh!

I hope you are hanging out with the responsible kind of smokers. I once hung out with some dude that took me to this bunk where I met the neighbourhood Mad man (like factory fitted mental case, complete with tattered clothes and dreadlocks) chilling in the corner, smoking his kush and not disturbing anybody. NNA!! That was the last time I ever smoked in a bunk and that was the last time I hung out with that crew. grin

Now I only smoke in the comfort of a house or in a certified 'Drug free zone'.. grin

And since I have been puffing the kronic, I have never had an reason to have any encounter with the Police except to smoke with them.. grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2013
Okija_juju:

Wow!

I hope you are hanging out with the responsible kind of smokers. I once hung out with some dude that took me to this bunk where I met the neighbourhood Mad man (like factory fitted mental case, complete with tattered clothes and dreadlocks) chilling in the corner, smoking his kush and not disturbing anybody. NNA!! That was the last time I ever smoked in a bunk and that was the last time I hung out with that crew. grin

Now I only smoke in the comfort of a house or in a certified 'Drug free zone'.. grin

And since I have been puffing the kronic, I have never had an reason to have any encounter with the Police except to smoke with them.. grin

Nah.....If you hang out with dealers, then you'll meet all kinds of people and trouble.

Professional people smoke too. My closest pal in london was a manager that used to blaze- a white guy. I linked him up with some of my Nigerian contacts who sold the stuff. He introduced me to his European friends.

White man get small sense- they do stuff sensibly- the guy and his friends mostly smoke on weekends and not even at all weekends. They smoke when they dont have stressful stuff.

And of course, they do it in their flats
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2013
Okija_juju:

Never experienced one but had this scary headache once from some bad weed I smoked.
The worst part was there was little weed effect. Just a red set of eyeballs and a killing headache.
I've always been careful with my weed, right from the get go.
Like you said, "if it doesn't smell right, feel right..."I ain't smoking!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2013
kwangi: Never experienced one but had this scary headache once from some bad weed I smoked.
The worst part was there was little weed effect. Just a red set of eyeballs and a killing headache.
I've always been careful with my weed, right from the get go.
Like you said, "if it doesn't smell right, feel right..."I ain't smoking!

Thats the weed we are talking about bro..

That headache is a killer.
The high is like lightening. Comes fast and wears off faster.. Then leaves you with bloodshut eyes and a Migrane of epic proportions.

Thats the bad weed bro. Chemically preserved|enhanced weed. Stay away from it.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Ishilove: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Okija_juju:

Thats the weed we are talking about bro..

That headache is a killer.
The high is like lightening. Comes fast and wears off faster.. Then leaves you with bloodshut eyes and a Migrane of epic proportions.

Thats the bad weed bro. Chemically preserved|enhanced weed. Stay away from it.
Okija! Okija!!! cheesy

Na you biko wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Okija! Okija!!! cheesy

Na you biko wink

Before we became born again, we were all once sinners.. grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Ishilove: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2013
Okija_juju:

Wow!

Nna ehn, lekwa'm oshishi eeee!!! (whatever that means) shocked shocked shocked

Singing 9ice

*give me the lighter

Pass me the ganja*

cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Nna ehn, lekwa'm oshishi eeee!!! (whatever that means) shocked shocked shocked

Singing 9ice

*give me the lighter

Pass me the ganja*

cheesy cheesy

Where?! Where?!! shocked shocked

Erm!! Whats Oshishi?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.