Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach (24154 Views)

Be Strong In The Grace That’s In Christ Jesus / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Bombshell:(pt2) How Paul Distorted Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by mbulela: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2013
alexleo:

What I told you was what I experienced. I don't believe in your once saved always saved teaching that's why each time I see myself failing I do the first work which is repentance and pleading the blood for cleansing. Am not claiming that I am perfect but to tell me that when I sin I am still righteous that's where I have problem with you. You can't tell me that if I commit adultery now am still righteous. No.
so your righteousness is tied to your not sinning? How about the sins you do not know about?
Then Christ died a vain death.
In addition you must think very little of the penalty of unrighteousness if you think your morals equate to righteousness.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by frevangel(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2013
mbulela:
No where have i said that balance is not needed.
It is the lack of balance that makes the message i spoke above needful.
No true believer in Christ will go on sinning and be comfortable in it. It is impossible.
However,sinning does not negate God's love for his Children. Infact the knowledge of that love will drive you far from sin.
God does not love you any better because you do not fornicate or lie.He has loved you with an everlasting love,it is that scandalous and prodigal. But if you know God's love you will want to kill yourself with guilt even before God's wrath comes to you (If you feel comfortable in sin,they you have lost it).
In summary, God's love keeps me from sinning. Not a fear of judgement. If what makes you not sin is a fear of hell,then you are still on a very long thing.

You are correct. [John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.]
At the highlighted though.
I got saved because of the fear of hell, but I remained saved because I love God.
I realize early as a Christian, that the fear of hell cannot last forever.
I also feel we need to talk more of the Joy of being with God in heaven (the new earth actually).
However, in the knowledge of His love, we are constantly reminded of His wrath/Judgement.

Like Paul said:
Hebrew 10:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

In conclusion, as you strive to love Him more and do His word, be reminded as well of His wrath on all those that reject His reign over their lives.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by ogwumgbe: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2013
WHO IS ON THE LORD’S SIDE

It is very difficult in these days to know who is really on the Lord’s side and who is not.The chaff can hardly be separated from the wheat. People are totally immersed in the ocean of materialism. The shepherds are not helping matters as well. Preaching of materialism has taken over the mainstream Christianity, while the main purpose of Christianity ( The Kingdom of God) has been placed at the bottom.

When Moses the prophet of God noticed this sitting on the fence attitude among the children of Israel in the wilderness, he shouted to the entire congregation “ who is on the Lord's side let him come over to me”. ( Exodus 32; 26). Joshua that succeeded Moses also told the children of Israel that complacency is not allowed in God, and asked them to choose the Lord they should serve ( Joshua 24 ;15). Our Lord Jesus Christ made it clear that no one should serve two masters ( Mathew 6 ;24)

But Christians today seem to be serving two masters. They want to belong to Jesus Christ and the world at the same time. The Bible pointed out that in the last days that people will be neither hot nor cold ( Revelation 3: 16) but such position is not welcome in the Kingdom of God at all. Those that are neither hot nor cold will be dumped according to the Bible. Timothy the great servant of Christ pointed this out too ( 2 Timothy 3 ;1)

The parable of the ten virgins is a clear prove that standing in between can not be tolerated. If you want to serve God, you will stay totally committed to God and discard the world and vise versa. So the question to all Christians today is this “ who have you chosen to serve?” Have you chosen to serve God or the devil? If you are a gospel singer and try to lure people to accept you by dressing immorally, you are not representing Christ but the devil. If you are a preacher, and all you have to tell the people is how to be millionaires here on earth without caring to tell them how to live and make it to the Kingdom of God, you are not representing Christ but the devil.

We should know that life does not end here. We are all strangers on earth, or rather pilgrims heading to our eternal home. In other words, if being with The Lord is your goal on earth, focus on it. But if your purpose of coming to this earth is to gain the whole world and lose your own soul ( Mark 8 ;36) well it is your choice. At the end, the life of each everyone here will be revealed at the GREAT WHITE THRONE, and reward will be given accordingly. Therefore, I would like you to make the right decision and redirect your focus to the Kingdom of God especially if you've been so confused by the materialistic preaching of these days so that your life on earth here will not be in vain. God bless you all. ( Mathew 7 ;21)

This teaching is brought to you by Life Goal Ministries International: www.lifegoalministriesinternatioanal.com

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol.

And who could that be? tongue

@ Goshen,

Continue what exactly? I'm not ignorant of what you posted, neither did I say I don't know what scriptures say about Grace n salvation.

I will only leave you with this scripture:

Ephesians 2:8-10King James Version (KJV)

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9Not of works, lest any man shouldboast.10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

It's a complete package. U are saved so that you will do the works of your father just like your master Jesus Christ.

Proud to call you sister anyday anytime. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hahahahaha...

Whatz d difference between doing the works of God and living the life of God.

All na semantics my brother. cheesy

Jesus is our example, how did he live?

Ain soph Aur my Sister. smiley

Light without no end.

Or the testimony of Jesus is not enough? cheesy[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2013
Jesus came not to cancel but fulfill the law GRACEFULL¥
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nuzo1(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2013
Like someone already stated here, the problem with the gospel of grace among Christians these days is ABUSE.

Grace has so been abused by the new generation Christian to the extent that all you need to be a christian is to just say you are a Christian, attend church services/activities, pay your tithes and be a church worker.

A "born again" friend of mine recently told me that him committing fornication with his girlfriend doesn't take anything away from his christian life. He said the grace of God overlooks such temptation. And that he will be seeking for self righteous life if he fights such temptation.

He even went ahead to condemn another friend of ours as a self righteous guy for being celibate in the name of christ.

I gave up! grin
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by haibe(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2013
sadeiyare: Jesus came not to cancel but fulfill the law GRACEFULL¥

You are right, he didn't cancel but fulfilled it and since he was succesful in fulfilling it, it means it has come to an end to all who believe christ really fulfilled it.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2013
shdemidemi:

This is exactly where the problem lies, you have quoted the scriptures quite rightly but the book of revelation has nothing to do with This gospel of Grace or the present church. The book of revelation is the dispensation of works and not the Holy Spirit, the jews would have to work through perilous times to be saved.

The christopagans have no place in the kingdom Age.

It is the 12 tribes of Isreal that inherit the earth and not some christopagan nation

What you have are vain imaginations.smiley

Anyone that concoiusly professes not to be isrealite in nature or spirit but still desires to inherit the kingdom is truly confused. grin
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by haibe(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2013
Nuzo':
Like someone already stated here, the problem with the gospel of grace among Christians these days is ABUSE.

Grace has so been abused by the new generation Christian to the extent that all you need to be a christian is to just say you are a Christian, attend church services/activities, pay your tithes and be a church worker.

A "born again" friend of mine recently told me that him committing fornication with his girlfriend doesn't take anything away from his christian life. He said the grace of God overlooks such temptation. And that he will be seeking for self righteous life if he fights such temptation.

He even went ahead to condemn another friend of ours as a self righteous guy for being celibate in the name of christ.

I gave up! grin

Lol this got be cracking.

Well its true the word grace has been abused but like someone said, is there anything that has not been abused? Even the name Jesus has been abused, and you should know that not everyone is abusing grace and so that doesn't stop grace from being grace, grace is not a license to sin, any christian that thinks grace is a license to sin must have his head examined, the bible condemns willful sinning.

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2013
Goshen360:

Honourable moderator, wetin I do for you naw wey you no fit forgive me? grin grin grin
tiz all jokes chief. nothing malicious wink wink
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2013
obadiah777: tiz all jokes chief. nothing malicious wink wink

Toooop morning to you brother.smiley

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Toooop morning to you brother.smiley
hey brother MostHigh whats good with ya chief ? top of the morning to ya. trust all is going nice grin
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2013
Reyginus: I don't envy them. When people throw bible quotations up and down all in the name of defending their statement, it makes the bible to appear weak and inconsistent.
well dayumm Reygie you do err >>>>
1 thessalonians 5 vs 21 Prove all things

isaiah 8 vs 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2 peter 1 vs 20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2 timothy 2 vs 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Reygie you do err smdh
undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by alexleo(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2013
mbulela:
You have a point but you also missed a point.
Sinning is not what makes you a sinner.
Having a sin nature is what makes you a sin.
The sin nature is broken instantly at salvation but living in line with your new nature takes time (based on the cultivation of a close walk with God's spirit and His Word). 1 John says IF we sin,not WHEN we sin. God expects his saints to mature into a life where sin does not dominate their lives.
However, God does not love you any more because you are not sinning than when you sin. His love is everlasting. Nothing,absolutely nothing changes that. His love is prodigal and scandalous. If you grasp a bit of how deep his love is,you will hate sin with every fibre of your being. Not the opposite.

So what you are saying is that if someone that has received salvation falls into fornication, he has not sinned? He is righteous? He is not a sinner? So is there anything like a sinning christian? Na wa for you people o. I disagree.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by texanomaly(f): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2013
obadiah777: hey brother MostHigh whats good with ya chief ? top of the morning to ya. trust all is going nice grin

Taking to yourself?

Careful... People will think you're crazy. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by alexleo(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Proud to call you sister anyday anytime. smiley

Not just sister but beloved sister.

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol.

And who could that be? tongue

@ Goshen,

Continue what exactly? I'm not ignorant of what you posted, neither did I say I don't know what scriptures say about Grace n salvation.

I will only leave you with this scripture:

Ephesians 2:8-10King James Version (KJV)

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9Not of works, lest any man shouldboast.10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

It's a complete package. U are saved so that you will do the works of your father just like your master Jesus Christ.

cry cry Tgirl brandishing that double-edged sword masterfully. anybody within range is liable to get cut grin

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2013
texanomaly:

Taking to yourself?

Careful... People will think you're crazy. tongue tongue tongue
grin grin i see you done drank a keg of moonshine again before logging on to nairaland. ermmm i aint MostHigh smdh undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by haibe(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2013
alexleo:

So what you are saying is that if someone that has received salvation falls into fornication, he has not sinned? He is righteous? He is not a sinner? So is there anything like a sinning christian? Na wa for you people o. I disagree.

If he admits his mistake and turn back to God, you do not need to term him a sinner. As long as he doesn't sin wilfully, then he is still a christian.

We all make mistakes, there is sin not unto death. If you operate in the love of God and understand his love for you, you would never ever sin wilfully.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by emmabest2000(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2013
Tgirl4real: I would like to share this verses of scriptures with us today. I am not after whether it was written to Jews or gentiles or which ever dispensation as some would say. lol. It is the word of God and if you are a child of God it applies to you.

Revelations 3: 4-22

"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

I got angry reading an old thread I contributed to this morning. The thread is about grace Vs obeying God's law. What is it with the gospel of grace that is unable to save anyone that we preach all around today? Why do we take one part and leave the other part that involves we living up to what we profess?

You claim God has saved...how do we know God has saved you if we don't see fruits of righteousness at work in you?

Reading scriptures this morning, I see a lot of contradictions between scriptures and what we preach out there. Many are expecting a Jesus that will rub their heads and give them bear hugs when he appears.

Hey! wake up! Judgement is at hand!

Don't let anyone deceive you. Search your heart and be true to what you believe.

James 4:17
"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."

ok
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by mbulela: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2013
Nuzo':

I gave up! grin
That friend of yours has no clue what God's grace is. If he did,sin consciousness alone will so condemn him that when he sees his girlfriend, he will run in the opposite direction.
After seeing the extent of his Father's love and how scandalous the extent his Father would go for him,I doubt the prodigal son would take the same route he took if given a second chance at lascivious and riotous living. Infact,the prodigal son is still trying to come to terms with his father's love,talkless of basking in his past sin not to talk of continuing in that lifestyle. Far be it for him (the prodigal son) to even attempt to justify it.
You friend is on a very long thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2013
obadiah777: well dayumm Reygie you do err >>>>
1 thessalonians 5 vs 21 Prove all things

isaiah 8 vs 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2 peter 1 vs 20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2 timothy 2 vs 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Reygie you do err smdh
undecided
Lol. Jumping into more bible verses without understanding my point. You see, if every bible verse is accepted to be true, the right thing to do will be analyzing what it really means. The moment you use one bible verse against the other, it only means that the one you are countering, and not supporting, is not true. That moment, the word of God begins to appear ridiculous. I see no point in posting hundred verses if numbers do not add anything to truth. Reply with more verses undecided
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2013
I have a couple of questions to ask and answer (please correct me if i am wrong). These questions will help me get to the bottom of things:

Is there anyone in this world that has never sinned? No
Is there any Chrsitian that has never sinned after being born again? No
In fact, is there any Christian that never sins in a calender day? I dont know this one lol
If a Christian dies within an hour or a day etc of sinning (or if Rapture takes place within that time) without him/her repenting, will he/she go to hell? I dont think so
Does God expect that a Christian will never sin again after being born again? He knows we will
Does a person hate sin once being born again? Yes
Does this hatred for sin mean we will never sin again? No
Are there consequences for sin here on earth? I believe there is, but not always (but the guilt and lack of peace for a time associated with sin is worse than any consequence)
Will such consequence lead to hellfire for a believer? No.
In the mist all these circumstances, is a beliver who sins still called a Righeous according to the Scripture? Oh yes. Anyone in Christ is a righteous one. Once in Christ (being clothed with Christ), God only see Christ, and not the person.

Having said this, there is something fundamentally wrong when a believer willfully commits since over a protracted period of time and doesnt repent. He may well still be a child of God but a miserable one, because there is no peace. But we should not condemn a believer that is struggling with a particular sin from which he/she wants to come out (afterall, God who wants to deliver him/her will not condemn such).

There is one circumstance in which i know a believer will go to hell (please correct me and let me know if there others: When he/she willfully rejects (or unconfesses) Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. In other words, after believing in Him, you turn back and reject him by turning to other gods (or no god). Then, there is no sacrifice left to that person.

If all the questions and answers above are correct, then Grace of God through which we are saved and will make heaven is no longer based on whether we sin or not. It is purely based on the death (incuding all the price paid before the death) and the resurrection if Jesus and our acceptance and profession of Him as Lord and Saviour. Any other consideration offers no hope because it wil be based on our acts of flesh and ability (which will get us nowhere by the way).

The concern is not whether we should rely on Grace and sin (in fact reliance on Grace helps you not to sin, not the other way round), but whether we should rely on our ability and our sin-consciousness and deminish the Grace. Believe or not, this ultimatley leads to sin and lack of hope regarding God's forgiveness. Please dont go down that route!

Friends, there is only one solution to these (for believers only): get acquinted with the Person of the Holy Spirit. When I read all the warinings of the Master especially in Revelation, this is what i always perceive Him telling His beloved people (not for us to try and live right out of our ability). Run to the Holy Spirit. Jesus was so in a rush to depart this earth purely because His presence on earth after his Death and Resurrection was no longer what humanity needed. He (the Holy Spirit) is the only route to Jesus and Jesus the only route to the Father, and they are all one. Trying to live right for God does not work friend because all you are doing is using the flesh to accomplish the things of the Spirit. The flesh profits nothing. Solution, is to spend a lot of time fellowshiping with the Holy Spirit. He will reveal Jesus to you if you do. Give him your body and members and He will purge them for you. Also, you will learn to hear the voice of Jesus. He will open up your spirit to hear from God clearly and to understand the scripture clearly. No more struggle.

If anyone has a different idea (other than self-ability), please i am ready to listen and learn.
God bless you and remember this: He loves you regardless of what you think of yourself, His perception of you, and your perception of Him.
God bless.

4 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by kingk(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2013
Though am late to this thread, but here also explained Rev 3:14 ..................Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. As a Christian, you never live only by grace but by your work of righteousness.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by mbulela: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2013
alexleo:

Do you stop being a son of your father the moment you break his laid down rules in the house?
And you earthly father's love is rubbish in comparison to the scandalous,unfathomable,everlasting love of the heavenly father.
Your right standing with God (righteousness) is not measured by your good works (not fornicating (i actually wonder why this sin is the one always used in these examples)).

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by mbulela: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Spending too much time on this thread during working hours is a sin on its own.
So i wish to continue this discussion after working hours.
I repent and ask God for forgiveness (no be only fornication and adultery dey worthy of repentance).

#SHALOM to all.

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Goshen360(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Bidam: And goshen is telling us to tear out the OT..see RHEMA!!!! olboy' who taught you these revelations abeg?

You be olodo!!! grin Quote me where I said the above. That's why you read both scriptures and people's comments BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I have always said READ OR STUDY THE OT WITH THE EYES OR LENS OF THE NT. That's when you get the revelation of the word. The law was a SHADOW of GOOD THINGS to come, so when u studying it, don't interpret as ENFORCEMENT OF IT'S PHYSICAL ACTS ON BELIEVERS but as good things that is to happen to believers. Do you physically or literally carry out one of the feasts today?

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Jumping into more bible verses without understanding my point. You see, if every bible verse is accepted to be true, the right thing to do will be analyzing what it really means. The moment you use one bible verse against the other, it only means that the one you are countering, and not supporting, is not true. That moment, the word of God begins to appear ridiculous. I see no point in posting hundred verses if numbers do not add anything to truth. Reply with more verses undecided
dayum Reygie you do err >>> 2 timothy 3 vs 16 All Scripture is God-breathed <<< how can something God breathed appear ridiculous ?

but i see where you are coming from
grin
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by ayoku777(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2013
mbulela:
Do you stop being a son of your father the moment you break his laid down rules in the house?
And you earthly father's love is rubbish in comparison to the scandalous,unfathomable,everlasting love of the heavenly father.
Your right standing with God (righteousness) is not measured by your good works (not fornicating (i actually wonder why this sin is the one always used in these examples)).

The thing tire me o. Do you become a bastard everytime you do something your father doesn't like? A christian is not a sinner, even if he sins. Every sin is a sin, no small sin no big sin, and the sin grieves the Holy Spirit alike. Every sin is an imperfection caused by our unreformed soul, but it doesn't revoke our righteousness or unregenerate our regenerated spirit in Christ.

The righteousness of Christ is what justifies us.
And he doesn't take it back each time we sin until we repent.

And we shouldn't even be overly concerned about sin or not sinning. We should focus on the glory of Christ, to behold it and to bring it forth. That will bring us unto perfection faster than any other method of making christians do right.

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2013
obadiah777: dayum Reygie you do err >>> 2 timothy 3 vs 16 All Scripture is God-breathed <<< how can something God breathed appear ridiculous ?

but i see where you are coming from
grin

You still don't get it. If all scripture is God-breathed, then what is the point of using a hundred God-breathed quotations to argue for and against a certain concept of faith? Why not dwell on a single verse or chapter?
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2013
Goshen360:

You be olodo!!! grin Quote me where I said the above. That's why you read both scriptures and people's comments BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I have always said READ OR STUDY THE OT WITH THE EYES OR LENS OF THE NT. That's when you get the revelation of the word. The law was a SHADOW of GOOD THINGS to come, so when u studying it, don't interpret as ENFORCEMENT OF IT'S PHYSICAL ACTS ON BELIEVERS but as good things that is to happen to believers. Do you physically or literally carry out one of the feasts today?

grin grin grin grin

Thought you said you are out to destroy the LAW.

This your song is a new tune I never heard before.

Never heard you say "study the law"

And before I forget there are millions of christians (Easten Orthodox and Oriental orthodoxy) please note "not christopagans" that still observe literally and physically certain feast days, the sabbaths and vows as is commanded within the torah. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / What Practice Do You Hate In A Particular Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.