Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach (24148 Views)

Be Strong In The Grace That’s In Christ Jesus / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Bombshell:(pt2) How Paul Distorted Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi:

Not at all, it can't be wrong to obey your father's instruction but that is of course if you know what the instruction is.

So please tell us what these instructions are.smiley
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Alwaystrue: @All,
Please see what the bible says:

Luke 16:16
The Law and the Prophets were UNTIL JOHN; SINCE THEN the good news of the kingdom of God is preached, and EVERYONE forces his way into it

John 1:17
For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

John 1:14
And the WORD BECAME FLESH and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth

The law and prophets were until John and THE WORD OF GOD - JESUS CHRIST came to live with us, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH and the Kingdom of God is preached to EVERYMAN (remember the Samaritan woman), all He wanted was to focus on Israel (since it is their bread) first before spreading it to the whole world. IT IS THE SAME GOSPEL pls.

His life on earth as the WORD, was to give GRACE and TRUTH to the words already preached before now. HIS LIFE AND WORDS ON EARTH is the New Testament sealed in His blood (Mathew 26:28).
The Holy Spirit (Another Comforter) coming in Acts of the Apostles was to guide in all truth and remind us of the words of Jesus. This is difference we have between the OT and NT. We have the Spirit.
Thank you.

Yashua obeyed the law to the end and all his apostles also.

Wetin come be ya own?

Lawlessness is death
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Alwaystrue(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
^^^^^^^^
Yes, same as what I am saying.
Jesus obeyed and taught the law as His Father had meant it to be done and taught. cheesy
That is what I am saying....the grace and truth of the law was exactly as Jesus practiced and taught it. That is what the Israelites could not do as they did not mix it with Faith. (Hebrews 4:2)

Grace and truth did not just start at Jesus death. He CAME with it.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
kingk:

Thank you Bro for your reply.............then if we knowing our father's LAWs (christ LAWs), then why will you say that we are not under the law?....being free from the law as Galatians 5 vs 18 put it; I don't think is saying that we are not under law but where you break that law, being that christ himself intercedes for us we will be forgiven........

I asked you what the law of Christ is to the church bro. The scripture says

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

We are under the dispensation of the Spirit and the principles and fact that surround it is to believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ to be imputed with the righteousness of God.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Alwaystrue: ^^^^^^^^
Yes, same as what I am saying.
Jesus obeyed and taught the law as His Father had meant it to be done and taught. cheesy
That is what I am saying....the grace and truth of the law was exactly as Jesus practiced and taught it. That is what the Israelites could not do as they did not mix it with Faith. (Hebrews 4:2)

Grace and truth did not just start at Jesus death. He CAME with it.

Was Israel suppose to mix the law with grace
One would wonder why Paul got mad at the church in Galatia as to calling them foolish for going back to add works with grace.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by kingk(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi:

I asked you what the law of Christ is to the church bro. The scripture says

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

We are under the dispensation of the Spirit and the principles and fact that surround it is to believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ to be imputed with the righteousness of God.

His lays to the christlike......Mathew 5,......also for we have a mediator an interceder (jesus christ) that in why; when we believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ we have the spirit of God in us, then Gal 5 vs 18 will be at work....in all these not that we should dis obey his laws for if we believe that we have Gal 5 vs 18 ...so we're not under the law, that's why it was asked in Romans 6 vs 15........From Contemporary English Version 15 What does all this mean? Does it mean we are free to sin, because we are ruled by God's gift of undeserved grace and not by the Law? Certainly not!

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
MostHigh:

So please tell us what these instructions are.smiley

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.

Romans 10:9

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

The instruction is believe to be transformed, believe to be changed, believe to be righteous for God's power unto salvation is guaranteed in the gospel of Christ only if we believe.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
kingk:

His lays to the christlike......Mathew 5,......also for we have a mediator an interceder (jesus christ) that in why; when we believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ we have the spirit of God in us, then Gal 5 vs 18 will be at work....in all these not that we should dis obey his laws for if we believe that we have Gal 5 vs 18 ...so we're not under the law, that's why it was asked in Romans 6 vs 15........From Contemporary English Version 15 What does all this mean? Does it mean we are free to sin, because we are ruled by God's gift of undeserved grace and not by the Law? Certainly not!

Bro sin is the transgression of the law. Where there isn't a law sin can not be charged.The scripture says you cannot sin for you are dead to sin and death. Christ died the death you are suppose to be charged with, so at this point as Christians there is no condemnation and no one not even death can separate a believer from Christ.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Yashua obeyed the law to the end and all his apostles also.

Wetin come be ya own?

Lawlessness is death

Jesus had to obey the law cos it remains valid until his blood was shed.
Hebrews 9:17
For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

The wages of sin is death...Jesus paid the wages of sin on behalf of anyone who would believe.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Alwaystrue(f): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And that is what we are saying.
The death of Jesus on the cross made the testament He (testator) gave while IN THE FLESH to come into effect. Jesus gave the commands and sealed it with His blood (The New Convenant) thus enforcing it.
The comamnds & ordinances were given in Exodus first and the blood of animals sealed it thus making the Old convenant take effect.
How you cannot see this is just amazing. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
^^^^
I really can't see it but I might if you show me through scripture.

What laws of Jesus took effect after he gave his blood?
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Tgirl4real(f): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi: ^^^^
I really can't see it but I might if you show me through scripture.

What laws of Jesus took effect after he gave his blood?

I still don't get you sir. So, there are no laws to obey? No responsibility on our part at all, right? We just need to live our best lives now and we are good, right? cheesy
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I still don't get you sir. So, there are no laws to obey? No responsibility on our part at all, right? We just need to live our best lives now and we are good, right? cheesy

The scripture never said God went into a covenant with the church so I won't assume we are in any covenant, the scripture also says we are not under the law but it says we are led by the Spirit of God as Christians.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Tgirl4real(f): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
What I have learnt so far after starting this thread is that the grace of God that keeps us from falling is actually his word in us.

That is why it is said here:

Romans 12
King James Version (KJV)
12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

We are able to obey and please God when we renew our mind with God's word.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 8:13

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

The Spirit is the Word of God on the inside of us.

2 Corinthians 3:1-3
King James Version (KJV)
3 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?

2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

When we live the word, we become living epistles. We become a light to the world around us.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Tgirl4real(f): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi:

The scripture never said God went into a covenant with the church so I won't assume we are in any covenant, the scripture also says we are not under the law but it says we are led by the Spirit of God as Christians.

Did I mention anything about covenant there? Why not just clear you position that it is OK for a child of God not to obey God's instructions.

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Did I mention anything about covenant there?
no you didn't but you mentioned law..the law was given as a form of covenant between God and Israel.
Tgirl4real:
Why not just clear you position that it is OK for a child of God not to obey God's instructions.

Why would I say Christians should not obey God's instruction! The question is what are God's instructions to the church?
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Tgirl4real(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi: no you didn't but you mentioned law..the law was given as a form of covenant between God and Israel.

Why would I say Christians should not obey God's instruction! The question is what are God's instructions to the church?

You should answer so that we can know which instructions you approve for us to follow.

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You should answer so that we can know which instructions you approve for us to follow.

The only instruction is belief
Romans1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,[a] for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

The power of God is guaranteed in the gospel of Christ if we believe.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Tgirl4real(f): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,[a] for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Wow!

shocked shocked shocked

With all the numerous scriptures that talks about man's resp, this is the ONLY thing u can come up with?

Well, let me not judge too quickly. May I know what this believing entails?

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
^^^^^^

There is nothing to judge sis, our trust/belief/faith in God remains the single most important base and central importance of our relationship with our creator.

The scripture says Abraham believed and it was accounted to him as righteousness. In like manner, we can only be made righteous in this present age through our belief not through dos and don'ts.

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Tgirl4real(f): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi: ^^^^^^

There is nothing to judge sis, our trust/belief/faith in God remains the single most important base and central importance of our relationship with our creator.

The scripture says Abraham believed and it was accounted to him as righteousness. In like manner, we can only be made righteous in this present age through our belief not through dos and don'ts.

No one disputing d importance of believing, but your believing needs to be accompanied with action.

Obedience is the key. Ur believing should be borne out of obedience to God's word.

Read James, Abraham dat u quoted accompanied his faith with works - actions.

Faith simply put is obedience to God's word. If u trust God, when he says "do this", u will obey. Simples!

2 Likes

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

No one disputing d importance of believing, but your believing needs to be accompanied with action.

Obedience is the key. Ur believing should be borne out of obedience to God's word.

Read James, Abraham dat u quoted accompanied his faith with works - actions.!

Sister, we must study scriptures and not read like we read our novels or story book.

The apostles wrote these letters and they addressed it to their audience. James letter started this way-

James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad: Greetings.

You and I are not part of these twelve tribes that is not to say we can't learn from letters to the Jews but our major doctrines as Christians addressed to you and I are the Pauline epistles. In this present dispensation of grace Israel are not the sons of God but the Christians are.

Tgirl4real: Faith simply put is obedience to God's word. If u trust God, when he says "do this", u will obey. Simples
You can be right by that definition of faith but I see faith as 'taking God at His Word'.

You are yet to tell us the works God commanded the church to do.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Tgirl4real(f): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi:

Sister, we must study scriptures and not read like we read our novels or story book.

The apostles wrote these letters and they addressed it to their audience. James letter started this way-

James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad: Greetings.

You and I are not part of these twelve tribes that is not to say we can't learn from letters to the Jews but our major doctrines as Christians addressed to you and I are the Pauline epistles. In this present dispensation of grace Israel are not the sons of God but the Christians are.

You can be right by that definition of faith but I see faith as 'taking God at His Word'.

Sir, u must have considered yourself a bible scholar with this post. cheesy

If I don't study scriptures, d scriptures that readily come to my mind to refute your errors must have jumped on me all of a sudden. hehehehe...

Back to topic, u mentioned Abraham and I asked you to check James, that this same Abraham accompanied his faith with works. No be inside bible e dey? So, I don't know how your 2 gospel msg came in. cheesy

Bros, I think 2/3 of the scriptures you read are missing with this ur one sided msg.

And if you must know - I'm a member of the common wealth of Isreal, a light bearer, created with God's law in my heart. I am a child of the Most high God. grin
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Tgirl4real(f): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi:

If I don't study scriptures, d scriptures that readily come to my mind to refute your errors must have jumped on me all of a sudden. hehehehe...

Back to topic, u mentioned Abraham and I asked you to check James, that this same Abraham accompanied his faith with works. No be inside bible e dey? So, I don't know how your 2 gospel msg came in. cheesy

Bros, I think 2/3 of the scriptures you read are missing with this ur one sided msg.

And if you must know - I'm a member of the common wealth of Isreal, a light bearer, created with God's law in my heart. I am a child of the Most high God. grin

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by Infomaz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
shdemidemi:

Brethren, an explanation of the Classic Christian Paradox will clarify our discussion. The paradox states:

1. You cannot be saved or earn salvation by keeping the law.
2. But without obedience to the law of God, you cannot be saved.

The law of God is like a mirror. Standing before it, I see a lot of stains (sin) in me. But no matter how beautiful the mirror is, it cannot remove the stains. But the consequence of having those stains un-removed is death! To my dismay, all attempts to remove the stains myself are futile. In fact, the more I try, the more I fail! All my efforts, self righteousness amounts to ‘filthy rags’ “By the deeds of the law shall no man be justified.” (The carnal mind is in enmity with the law)

But glory, hallelujah, Jesus is the answer!

 First, believing in his atoning sacrifice, and accepting him as lord and savior, my stains (sins) are forgiven, blotted and cleansed.
 He replaces my filthy rags with his pure white garment. I am justified by faith in him. Stainless before the mirror!
 Then he gives me the power through his Holy Spirit not to stain my garment!

Empowered by the spirit and by reading his words, I lived obediently, not to earn salvation, but as evidence that indeed I have been born again. By obedience is ‘friutage’ or proof of a loving relationship with him. The law becomes my delight! Its righteous requirements are now fulfill in my life because I walk not in the flesh, but in the spirit.

When I fortunately I stain (sinned), I approach his throne of grace and obtain mercy and help for forgiveness and to gain the victory over sin. I confess and forsake my sins. (Heb 4:16,1 Jn 1:9) Daily, by reading his words, through prayer, etc, his Spirit empowers me to live above sin. I am not ‘under the law’ and its condemnation (death) because by his grace, I am empowered to overcome sin. “The life that I now live, it is not I that liveth, but Christ lives in me” I am under Grace! Glory! Hallelujah!!
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I can only stick to what the scripture says-

Paul was asked by these religious lot
Romans 4:1
What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh?

He responded by saying[

a] 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[b] 4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.
5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, 6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:

This is the letter to the church.

And as for you being a member of Israel in the flesh ...I wish you luck.
The scripture says there is no difference. The gentile and the nation of Israel can only be saved under the umbrella of the church in this dispensation.

Paul spoke about these people
Romans 9

3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen[a] according to the flesh, 4 who are Israelites,

The true Israel are the spiritual Israel,, the church for they are not all Israel that are of Israel.

You have not told me what the instructions to the church is sister, I won't ask you anymore if you choose not to answer.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Infomaz:

Brethren, an explanation of the Classic Christian Paradox will clarify our discussion. The paradox states:

1. You cannot be saved or earn salvation by keeping the law.
2. But without obedience to the law of God, you cannot be saved.

The law of God is like a mirror. Standing before it, I see a lot of stains (sin) in me. But no matter how beautiful the mirror is, it cannot remove the stains. But the consequence of having those stains un-removed is death! To my dismay, all attempts to remove the stains myself are futile. In fact, the more I try, the more I fail! All my efforts, self righteousness amounts to ‘filthy rags’ “By the deeds of the law shall no man be justified.” (The carnal mind is in enmity with the law)

But glory, hallelujah, Jesus is the answer!

 First, believing in his atoning sacrifice, and accepting him as lord and savior, my stains (sins) are forgiven, blotted and cleansed.
 He replaces my filthy rags with his pure white garment. I am justified by faith in him. Stainless before the mirror!
 Then he gives me the power through his Holy Spirit not to stain my garment!

Empowered by the spirit and by reading his words, I lived obediently, not to earn salvation, but as evidence that indeed I have been born again. By obedience is ‘friutage’ or proof of a loving relationship with him. The law becomes my delight! Its righteous requirements are now fulfill in my life because I walk not in the flesh, but in the spirit.

When I fortunately I stain (sinned), I approach his throne of grace and obtain mercy and help for forgiveness and to gain the victory over sin. I confess and forsake my sins. (Heb 4:16,1 Jn 1:9) Daily, by reading his words, through prayer, etc, his Spirit empowers me to live above sin. I am not ‘under the law’ and its condemnation (death) because by his grace, I am empowered to overcome sin. “The life that I now live, it is not I that liveth, but Christ lives in me” I am under Grace! Glory! Hallelujah!!

We will keep staining bro until we leave this body of sin and death. We are free from the sting of sin that leads to death but we still live with our members (eyes,nose,ears,hands etc). They came factory fitted with the sinful nature and that is the conundrum. As Christians we can only suppress and mortify the propelling force of the flesh by studying the word of God and feeding our inner man.

That is not to say we should go and make sin lord over us though, if you understand the point I am making.

Paul will then scream rom 7v'21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. 22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2013
shdemidemi:

You have not answerd a very direct question put forth by my sister.

List the laws you abide by or actions you commit when you are (led by the Spirit of God as Christians) and then we can compare them with the Laws of the most high God

After which we can then agree on which is the original and the fake.smiley

Stop joking around and be specific on what is righ and wrong to you morally grin grin

Or are you saying you have gone past morality as well

First you say you cannot sin, then you say you have no morals grin, you and Goshen are really stiff necked, but its all for the childrens sake.

Jokes.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

grin grin
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2013
shdemidemi:

[/b]Romans1:16

shdemidemi no go kill person with laugh even as you type the word belief I am sure you were laughing at yourself already. grin

Is that what yashua taught the desciples? you truly lack the ability to be obedient, it is your destiny

You see how shdemidemi is decieving the children

Teaching them that [b]belief
and not even knowledge is all the need.

Lawlessness is death

You are the lawless man. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by MostHigh: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2013
shdemidemi: ^^^^^^

After belief did Abraham not do as well

You just stick to your one sided coin grin grin

It really fits you, the cap that is.
Re: The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach by shdemidemi(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2013
The fact here is there is no law written for the church, the bedrock of our relationship with God is BELIEF. God did not enter into any covenant whatsoever with the church like He did with the Jews through their father Abraham(in the flesh). He gave the church a gift of salvation through His Spirit with the caveat being 'belief',We walk as we are led by the Spirit of God. SIMPLES

If you have a verse that says God commands the church to do or not do to be saved, please do not hesitate to show us. And please don't bother going to the book of revelation because that book represents the age of works. They won't have the Holy Spirit at those times and there won't be Grace. God would cut a new covenant with the nation of Israel after the church as we know it have left the world through rapture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. / What Practice Do You Hate In A Particular Church? / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.