Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! (14432 Views)

Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Ok. OK @OP I apologize for calling your dad irresponsible, I didn't mean to insult him.

pickabeau1: Praise God..

I'm happy he was found

Debrief the boy and let him understand the consequances of his petulance that it could have been more costly

You can provide a small mobile phone (nokia 1200) with 500 credit only to be used in emergencies so you can reach him again

Also let him start using bus small small..

Common areas like alapere, demurin, toll gate, ojota yaba on rthe ketu n mainland axis so he can find her way anytime

Nneka your stattement was unncecessary and served to aggravate the thread.. An apology is in order

You don't want to experience certain things at all

Becacia.. The Lord's favor is on you and your family

3 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by tintingz(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2013
NnekaGirl: Ok. OK @OP I apologize for calling your dad irresponsible, I didn't mean to insult him.

Good, I likey! smiley

OP where you @ smiley

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by orgasm(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2013
@Op, Thank God for your family. I was so apprehensive and tensed I couldnt comment but just prayed silently cos d world is evil. Please let Dad n mum learn from this.
@Nnekagirl, who cares about ur apology. How old are you by the way?Learn to be cultured n responsible next time.just an afvise.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2013
Shut up, I wasn't talking to you and about my age, why do you care? undecided

orgasm: @Op, Thank God for your family. I was so apprehensive and tensed I couldnt comment but just prayed silently cos d world is evil. Please let Dad n mum learn from this.
@Nnekagirl, who cares about ur apology. How old are you by the way?Learn to be cultured n responsible next time.just an afvise.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by nadesh(f): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2013
Good news. How was he found?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by babuji(f): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Where is Becacia to update us all?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by madnesscom(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
delishpot:

If he doesnt come here, how will he know when he has relevant info from the public?
This is what happens when kids get phones as birthday gifts from mum and dad and uncles and aunts help them re-charge.
Didn't the girl put her dad's numba here? If anybody has any serious info the person would call the numba displayed above. You are the one that lacks sense of reasoning here
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by valicious1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
delishpot:

If he doesnt come here, how will he know when he has relevant info from the public?
This is what happens when kids get phones as birthday gifts from mum and dad and uncles and aunts help them re-charge.
I just browsed through your previous posts on this forum, all your posts are unintelligent and meaningless so no need wasting my time explaining my post to you cos you're just too slow in the brain to understand
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by delishpot: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
valicious1:
I just browsed through your previous posts on this forum, all your posts are unintelligent and meaningless so no need wasting my time explaining my post to you cos you're just too slow in the brain to understand

Oya, clap for yourself. You just passed the mumu test. Congrats dear.
Double personality.

Lol, thanks for checking out my posts by the way. I hope you help me pull traffic to my posts.
Like I said parents should quit giving phones to kids as birthday presents.
Now go watch barney.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by delishpot: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
valicious1:
His dad's number not his. He wants to keep us informed so we know if he still needs our help ie have they found him? Was there a reported accident somewhere he isnt close to involving a young man fitting the description and someone posted it here?
When you are freaking out over something you want to get first hand info.
Some people use bb and have active subscription but not enough credit to call. In that case its easier to post and then, poster can easily come to his post and read it and update us based on our questions and replies. I hope it happens to you lets see how "perfect" your reaction will be. Gorrit?

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Can som1 plz help us beg d Mods to unban her account nah?
If you heard d whole story...mehn! God is Great ooooo!!!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by debetmx(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
NnekaGirl: YOUR DAD IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!!
I HOPE HE IS HAPPY NOW.

These people from that part of Nigeria are just tactless, because you wake your fathers with a kick to their groins you come on a public forum to call another person's father irresponsible. Tomorrow you will go to the roof -tops to complain how people don't like your people. How you were able to call someone in distress is irresponsible is beyond me.

3 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Becacia:
Thanks soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh everyone!
Am sooooooooo Grateful to God for His Mercy and favour!
This is what actually happened:
After my Dad drove off, my lil bro said he thought he could get to school him self, then he walked down to Toll gate...a bus stopped and asked him if he wanted to enter or not...then he said, he just entered d bus and paid the conductor 2k, who didn't return his change back to him. He got down at Ijebu, confused and afraid and decided to start trekkn down...til he trekkd down to Ijebu Mushin market. Where he was in d midst of strangers! After wandering up nd down he decided to settle in a bush where he got soaked by d rain all night and d next day he slept on a table in d market square.
According to d guy that found him, he said he saw my bro d very day he entered d market cause pple wr lookn at him in a strange way cause its a small town and dey know themselves and he obviously doesn't look like som1 frm their town. He actually ignored, not until last night he got d BC on BBM...then he remebered he actually saw a guy on Glo tshirt 2days ago...so he decided to rush down to d market whr my brother was, and by then...he had alrdy pulled off his white trousers and tshirt! He just had a singlet and his bosser on him. He saw my broda walkn towards d bush, goin to sleep after gettn tired of roamn about. The guy then took his phne to chk d pic and name of the missing person, he then decided to call his name, and was shocked when my broda looked back! He then took him down to d station...bt guess what? Naija police men na! They rejected him and askd him to b shot or abandoned where he was found cause they arent sure he wil survive the night. Yes my broda ws weak! He hs been trekkn in d sun, rain and harsh weather widout food! So he cudnt even talk well...bt its dt d best thing our naija police men cud tink of? Smh!
The guy took him home and called my elder sis and Dad last night around past 7pm! Telln them he hs found d missn person so they shud come nd pick him cause they can't make him stay in their house cause he is so ill! That was how my Dad,uncle,cousins,aunties and frds followed my Dad down to Ijebu Mushin to pick him o! They cudnt recognz my bro...he ws so lean and weak...he cudnt walk! Pple shed tears when they saw him!
Btw before this God Almighty already told his servant that we wr gonna see him yday, bt we strtd losing hope wen it was late! I ve never seen my Dad cry before....he cried...he cried seriously before my broda ws found! Can you see the work of God Almighty?? He is the Greatest, the Mightest, He said He will never fail us and He never did! That God, my God is a living God! Azzzzzin! I wished I cud see Him now and Hug Him soooo tight! Am right here wid my bro in d hospital.

Praise the Lord!!!

11 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by demelza: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
^^Thank you Jesus, You did it again!
Nigerian police are useless.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by ifyalways(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wow.
What a tale,glad it had a happy ending. smiley

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by pickabeau1: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wow.....praise God
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Eeediot!!! Sit on my middle finger Mmccchheeewww!

debetmx:

These people from that part of Nigeria are just tactless, because you wake your fathers with a kick to their groins you come on a public forum to call another person's father irresponsible. Tomorrow you will go to the roof -tops to complain how people don't like your people. How you were able to call someone in distress is irresponsible is beyond me.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
NnekaGirl: Eeediot!!! Sit on my middle finger Mmccchheeewww!

Seriously?? We should all be thankn God here and not throwing insults! Biko!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by jmoore(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
happy ending smiley
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chai! All the way fron Lagos to Ogun state This God na Wonder!!! So Happy!!!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Seriously?? We should all be thankn God here and not throwing insults! Biko!

Why don't you address that tribal bigot first?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by kendraloops(f): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Why don't you address that tribal bigot first?
You take things too personal. Its not everything you reply to. Just ignore n move on, its a faceless forum.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SlimShawty(f): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
debetmx:

Illiteracy at it's peak.How does one misguided person represent a whole tribe consisting of millions of people??I agree,she's very stupid and tactless.But that doesn't mean every other person from 'that part of the country' is like that.
Or should I conclude that all members of your tribe have small brains like you?(using your logic,that is)
#smh for some peepz tho undecided

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by haibe(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Glory be to God.

Now my question is why can't the boy call his parents when he realised he was lost? There should be phone boots around now or he can even ask someone to help him.

The boy is really an introvert for not asking for help at all.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Elxandre(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
happy for you becacia...
But it seems that bro of yours aint sharp at all.
He shoulda at least asked for help.
Imagine him sleeping in the bush..
Please you guys may need to work on his social skills.
btw, how old is he?

3 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yaaaaay!!! Finally I can comment on my own thread! Wheew! Mods u na no do well sha!
Well am just soooo xcited! Azzzzin! Words can't describe ow xcited I am at d moment! God proved Him self in my Famly's life, what a Great God He is!

He tried bt no one ws ready to help, and he had no money on him! Bsds my bro na only house e dey get mouth oo! When he gets out there...he becomes a quiet person! Well I am too excited to query him right nw, I just wana thank God for protecting him all tru his adventure in Ijebu Mushin...hehe
Btw my bro is so scared of going to Ijebu now, so its actually his weak point lol if you wna get somfn frm him and he refuses, just mention d word 'Ijebu' that's all! Lol thanks to God oo!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by jmoore(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Becacia_Barbie, how old is he?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by s3nn2x(m): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2013
I can't believe this, I am actually teary-eyed after reading this.

Thank God for protection and preservation. But those people are really wicked. They knew he was a stranger and they could not help or even ask him questions. The guy that found him did not even try, so he had to go and confirm via BBM before he could help him, he had to call his name first, so if it was not your brother, he won't have helped shey. Na wa ooo.

That conducted get craze for head. How do they expect to make it in life when they go on cheating people. He saw a kid in a desperate situation and he capitalised on it to cheat him.

Naija police no dey carry last. Can you imagine their demands. I don't even know what to say. Those policemen should be reported and they should not be allowed to go free. I wonder how many people they have led to their early graves because of their incapacity.

In all these, give thanks to God. God used this moment to remind us all of him power and he used the strangest of things to confound the wise.

You people really need to work on that boy, I am not happy with his behaviour, he could have asked for help or done something. Don't tell us, 'that is how he is', he has to change....how old is he sef and what class? Your answer will determine my next response.

3 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2013
He is 12...but too shy and quiet when he is outside, xpecially with strangers.
Thanks sooooo much for all d advice, we defo gonna work on him! Its high time he stopped being pampered, dou he is gettn dt now lol bt we defo gonna work on him after all this. Love you guys like kilode gan! Lol and Love God more!!!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by AE3(f): 1:27am On Oct 04, 2013
Great news! I wish him quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by pickabeau1: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2013
12 wow he is young

Becacia I'm happy for you once again

Read my earlier comments on tips to let him know d ropes

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by ewizard1: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2013
SpicyMimi: Becacia:
Thanks soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh everyone!
Am sooooooooo Grateful to God for His Mercy and favour!
This is what actually happened:
After my Dad drove off, my lil bro said he thought he could get to school him self, then he walked down to Toll gate...a bus stopped and asked him if he wanted to enter or not...then he said, he just entered d bus and paid the conductor 2k, who didn't return his change back to him. He got down at Ijebu, confused and afraid and decided to start trekkn down...til he trekkd down to Ijebu Mushin market. Where he was in d midst of strangers! After wandering up nd down he decided to settle in a bush where he got soaked by d rain all night and d next day he slept on a table in d market square.
According to d guy that found him, he said he saw my bro d very day he entered d market cause pple wr lookn at him in a strange way cause its a small town and dey know themselves and he obviously doesn't look like som1 frm their town. He actually ignored, not until last night he got d BC on BBM...then he remebered he actually saw a guy on Glo tshirt 2days ago...so he decided to rush down to d market whr my brother was, and by then...he had alrdy pulled off his white trousers and tshirt! He just had a singlet and his bosser on him. He saw my broda walkn towards d bush, goin to sleep after gettn tired of roamn about. The guy then took his phne to chk d pic and name of the missing person, he then decided to call his name, and was shocked when my broda looked back! He then took him down to d station...bt guess what? Naija police men na! They rejected him and askd him to b shot or abandoned where he was found cause they arent sure he wil survive the night. Yes my broda ws weak! He hs been trekkn in d sun, rain and harsh weather widout food! So he cudnt even talk well...bt its dt d best thing our naija police men cud tink of? Smh!
The guy took him home and called my elder sis and Dad last night around past 7pm! Telln them he hs found d missn person so they shud come nd pick him cause they can't make him stay in their house cause he is so ill! That was how my Dad,uncle,cousins,aunties and frds followed my Dad down to Ijebu Mushin to pick him o! They cudnt recognz my bro...he ws so lean and weak...he cudnt walk! Pple shed tears when they saw him!
Btw before this God Almighty already told his servant that we wr gonna see him yday, bt we strtd losing hope wen it was late! I ve never seen my Dad cry before....he cried...he cried seriously before my broda ws found! Can you see the work of God Almighty?? He is the Greatest, the Mightest, He said He will never fail us and He never did! That God, my God is a living God! Azzzzzin! I wished I cud see Him now and Hug Him soooo tight! Am right here wid my bro in d hospital.

Praise the Lord!!!

At the Bolded!
is that a Typo? Asked him to be SHOT? For doing what na?
Someone pls explain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How's Power Supply In Your Area? / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.