Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! (14431 Views)

Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Elxandre(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2013
just ignore her babe.
she's most likely a senseless twelve year old.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Dumb poster. angry angry
I agree...
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2013
Elxandre: just ignore her babe.
she's most likely a senseless twelve year old.
That's really true! Thanks a lot... smiley
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Dem don tear you e-slap bfor bah? undecided How can you say such about one's father? A sane person knows dis isn't the time for trading blames. Idiota! angry angry

shut it stupido, did you read her post at all? Her father is irresponsible , from what I see the mother too!!! They only have themselves to blame.
Keep talking shiit and you will be the first to be slapped.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2013
Please read what you have written here and tell me whose fault it is.. He knew your brother had all these issues but still.... Go look for your brother instead of sleeping on Nairaland. Good luck!

[ quote author=Becacia_Barbie]
You have no right to insult my dad! Cause u don't know my brother! Have done same to him on several occassions too! He is too sluggish...when it comes to you being in a hurry that's when he wil tell u he wna eat nd when he eats he cud stand up like 10times doing uneccessary things just to frustrate you ! He likes daring pple a lot! And my dad won't becoz of him get late to his office, snc my mum can alwys drive him down...he is just doing that to assist her, its not his duty to take him to school...my bro's skul and his office are two complete dffrt routes ok? Its mum's duty to drv him down, cause mum hs no office to resume to...and he is also aware that mum wil be willing to drv him down! so dnt put d blame on him nor enyone! If you knew my brother u won't even say this. My Dad is d best Dad in d whole world ok? Nothn is irresponsible about him.[/quote]
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by sholay2011(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
NnekaGirl:

shut it stupido, did you read her post at all? Her father is irresponsible , from what I see the mother too!!! They only have themselves to blame.
May God punish you! Oloshi jatijati! angry angry angry Your post reeks of low IQ.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by pweetymama(f): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=NnekaGirl]Please read what you have written here and tell me whose fault it is.. He knew your brother had all these issues but still.... Go look for your brother instead of sleeping on Nairaland. Good luck!

I do not know why u r doing this but come on girl,u dnt go about insulting pple's parents cos if same is done to u,u wnt like it.we r nt here to throw blames at op nd family bt to offer her support n our prayers.if u feel u cant do that,u kindly exit her thread.u may hv a perfect family(if there is any) but see every oda as frm a different background to urs.u may have neva been in a tensed situation,cos if u have,u will know dat apportioning blames is d last tin u eva need.

3 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by pweetymama(f): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
NnekaGirl:

OR dear nnekagirl,are u a kidnapper?OP,dis lady may know smtin about ur brodas disapperance.LOL

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
sholay2011:
May God punish you! Oloshi jatijati! angry angry angry Your post reeks of low IQ.

go hang yourself please , you are polluting the air, stupido!!!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
pweetymama: OR dear nnekagirl,are u a kidnapper?OP,dis lady may know smtin about ur brodas disapperance.LOL

Who asked you anything?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by haibe(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Dinvictus: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
NnekaGirl: YOUR DAD IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!!
I HOPE HE IS HAPPY NOW.

Nneka, please stop being insensitive and harsh. Maybe the parents were a little lax in handling the poster's lil brother's excesses but this is not the right time to play prosecutor. This could happen to anyone, at times we loose our temper even with our most loved ones and drive off, hang up the phone or say "go away".

If u have not seen the little boy please stay off the thread and allow people with useful information and advice to help out.

"Person wey carry belle no dey laugh woman wey get miscarriage"

U dont know the sort of mother u may turn out to be.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
sholay2011:

easy oooo.... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
My fellow Nairalanders! Its goooodnews ooooo!!! My God is Awesome oooo!!! Wil gist you all soon! Love y'all! Chaiii.....my happiness can't be described mehn! Wooooow! God is wonderful!!!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Its goodnes guys!!!! The mods banned her account ooo! I wonder if they hate goodnews! They also hid her post ooo! Chaiiii! I can't bliv this!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Modsssss!!!! Why did you hide becacia's post? angry
Oga oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Noo at all! He cudnt ve gonttn to school cause he hs no idea how to...we drop him off every morning and school bus drops him back home. His school class teachers and attendants were with us yday, helpn us with the search as well.
Yes my Dad ws angry wid him a lil, bt such occassion has happened several times and what he does, is to walk back inside the house and mum wil drop him off herself. The day he left happened to be a day he ws so determined to goto school and he had 2k on him, which was meant for his gate fee for d Independence day, so he just thought he cud go by himself since he had a lil money on him. 2 neighbours said, they saw him running...like he ws trying to trace my Dad's car..probably when he didn't see Dad's car he took off! On a normal day he comes back home and Mum wil eventually drop him off, d 2k he had on him gave him or encouraged him to go on his own.

I can't imagine what your family is going through
I hope he hasn't fallen into the wrong hands.
I don't want to alarm you but you may check local hospitals incase he was hit or injured
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by zelexotunla(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
NnekaGirl:

go hang yourself please , you are polluting the air, stupido!!!
. Hello gurl,pls u need to tender apology to @Op's parents,and be diligent in ur utterances. It might do u more good than bad. Op I pray dat God will touch and protect the lost.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Guys He has been found oooo!!! Let's give all Honour and Glory to God! Her account was banned by antispam oooo! Am soooooooooo xcited ooo! She said she will gist you all later when they unban her acct.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by ifyalways(f): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
SpicyMimi: Modsssss!!!! Why did you hide becacia's post? angry
Oga oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Probably a long post and the stoooopid,yeye,bastard cheesy spambot tagged and banned her.

@OP,Thank God oh and i hope your parents learn a thing or two from this.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by luvablesam(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Am so happy oooo. Thank God
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by s3nn2x(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thank God.... Waiting for the story
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by kendraloops(f): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lol! We plenty wey dey wait for tory oo. Thank God for his life ooo. It didn't easy!!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by haibe(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wow am happy, can't wait to hear her story.

Btw what's the justification for banning her, did she spam?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by ewizard1: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
A lot of Bastardos on NL! Let someone talk shiii bout my parents. Na sopona go finish the person entire household.

Mtcheww!

Thank God for the Found Lost jare!

*leaves thread in anger*
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by demelza: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thank God its all over.
Oya Op, come and do the thing.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by tintingz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Some people really lack respect...why insulting someone's parent, I hope the girl (NnekaGirl) has parents, I hope she hasn't been in a situation where her love ones are missing.

When parents are angry sometimes they do what they are not suppose to do it is natural for people but we just have to learn how to control our anger, my kid brother also ran from home back then when my dadd was so angry @ him but hey he came back home by himself after we called him that everything is ok and my dadd talked to him like a father to son.

Humans are filled with anger, emotions...thank God your brother has been found waiting for your story to tell @OP smiley and what's her offense of her ban? undecided
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
zelexotunla: . Hello gurl,pls u need to tender apology to @Op's parents,and be diligent in ur utterances. It might do u more good than bad. Op I pray dat God will touch and protect the lost.

how is saying someone is irresponsible an insult

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
NnekaGirl:

WUD U LIKE IT, IF I TOLD YOU UR PARENTS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE? NO ONE IS PERFECT! YOU SHOULD APOLOGDZ.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2013
I am curious to know if he really did run away which was my first hunch
I am glad he was found
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by tintingz(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Instead of you to amend your statement you are quoting out dictionary, you called someone's parent irresponsible.

According to the OP the parents cater for the children, pay for their school fees, drop them off to school and even gave the boy N2000 for independence day party and you called the father irresponsible person, what if someone called your parent irresponsible for you lack respect.

Instead of you to contribute sensible thing to this thread you are here insulting.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by pickabeau1: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2013
Praise God..

I'm happy he was found

Debrief the boy and let him understand the consequances of his petulance that it could have been more costly

You can provide a small mobile phone (nokia 1200) with 500 credit only to be used in emergencies so you can reach him again

Also let him start using bus small small..

Common areas like alapere, demurin, toll gate, ojota yaba on rthe ketu n mainland axis so he can find her way anytime

Nneka your stattement was unncecessary and served to aggravate the thread.. An apology is in order

You don't want to experience certain things at all

Becacia.. The Lord's favor is on you and your family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How's Power Supply In Your Area? / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.