Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! (14433 Views)

Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by debetmx(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Eediot: Obviously that is what you call your father and guess your father also sits on your middle finger. You come on a public to expose your lack of proper home training.
NnekaGirl: Eeediot!!! Sit on my middle finger Mmccchheeewww!

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by spenca: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2013
[b][/b]
SpicyMimi: Becacia:
Thanks soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh everyone!
Am sooooooooo Grateful to God for His Mercy and favour!
This is what actually happened:
After my Dad drove off, my lil bro said he thought he could get to school him self, then he walked down to Toll gate...a bus stopped and asked him if he wanted to enter or not...then he said, he just entered d bus and paid the conductor 2k, who didn't return his change back to him. He got down at Ijebu, confused and afraid and decided to start trekkn down...til he trekkd down to Ijebu Mushin market. Where he was in d midst of strangers! After wandering up nd down he decided to settle in a bush where he got soaked by d rain all night and d next day he slept on a table in d market square.
According to d guy that found him, he said he saw my bro d very day he entered d market cause pple wr lookn at him in a strange way cause its a small town and dey know themselves and he obviously doesn't look like som1 frm their town. He actually ignored, not until last night he got d BC on BBM...then he remebered he actually saw a guy on Glo tshirt 2days ago...so he decided to rush down to d market whr my brother was, and by then...he had alrdy pulled off his white trousers and tshirt! He just had a singlet and his bosser on him. He saw my broda walkn towards d bush, goin to sleep after gettn tired of roamn about. The guy then took his phne to chk d pic and name of the missing person, he then decided to call his name, and was shocked when my broda looked back! He then took him down to d station...bt guess what? Naija police men na! They rejected him and askd him to b shot or abandoned where he was found cause they arent sure he wil survive the night. Yes my broda ws weak! He hs been trekkn in d sun, rain and harsh weather widout food! So he cudnt even talk well...bt its dt d best thing our naija police men cud tink of? Smh!
The guy took him home and called my elder sis and Dad last night around past 7pm! Telln them he hs found d missn person so they shud come nd pick him cause they can't make him stay in their house cause he is so ill! That was how my Dad,uncle,cousins,aunties and frds followed my Dad down to Ijebu Mushin to pick him o! They cudnt recognz my bro...he ws so lean and weak...he cudnt walk! Pple shed tears when they saw him!
Btw before this God Almighty already told his servant that we wr gonna see him yday, bt we strtd losing hope wen it was late! I ve never seen my Dad cry before....he cried...he cried seriously before my broda ws found! Can you see the work of God Almighty?? He is the Greatest, the Mightest, He said He will never fail us and He never did! That God, my God is a living God! Azzzzzin! I wished I cud see Him now and Hug Him soooo tight! Am right here wid my bro in d hospital.

Praise the Lord!!!

To those mumu people that said he was not wearing glo shirts ,fools!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
spenca: [b][/b]

To those mumu people that said he was not wearing glo shirts ,fools!
Yea...he was on that tshirt, cause they were supposed to celebrate independence day, the supposed day he left the house.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
debetmx: Eediot: Obviously that is what you call your father and guess your father also sits on your middle finger. You come on a public to expose your lack of proper home training.

Yes like your mother sits on your middle finger too, stupid fck!!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by debetmx(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Yes like your mother sits on your middle finger too, stupid fck!!

I would not glorify you by responding to sick posts. Good day
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
debetmx:

I would not glorify you by responding to sick posts. Good day

Good, now run along...
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by UjSizzle(f): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thank God he's been found. You'll have to tell your bro tho when next he's lost and stranded, it's not shameful or bad to ask for help from people around.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Gboliwe: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by spenca: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

Op never said "he wore a glo shirt to school", read again and understand

Now u need to read again n understand , mschwww
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Gboliwe: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How's Power Supply In Your Area? / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.