Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! (14430 Views)

Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by UjSizzle(f): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Any news yet? I hope he's found.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by spenca: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Why would he wear a glo shirt to sch ? I think this is a decoy
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by haibe(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
spenca: Why would he wear a glo shirt to sch ? I think this is a decoy

Op never said "he wore a glo shirt to school", read again and understand
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by mmimahbub(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Completeguy: This is what negligence and communication gap can cause in a family. @op I think your father has a lot to explain or am I the only one seeing that this account does not make up at all?
I pray for God's protection over him

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by s3nn2x(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
How far with your search? I think you should be giving us update na. Where exactly are you guys looking? A lot of questions begging for answers. I guess and hope that when the guy is found you would be available to answer them. But, seriously, you need to change that picture. It is not clear at all. I am surprised that you don't have pictures of your younger brother in this age of digital telephony.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by DankemzI(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Dont panic, he'll be found

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thanks so much everyone! We r stil on d look for him...we ve reported dis case to all d police stations we r opportuned to come across,it has been aired on TV stations and radio stations as well.
My bro hardly talks, xpecially when he is panicked! He can't even spnd days outsd d house with relatives, cause he hates staying a way frm home...they call him mummy's pet, to show he can't even think of leavn d house. He doesn't know anywhr outsd ikosi ketu nd magodo! So if he finds himself outsd dese places, it wil b difficult for him to locate his home.
He was wearing a green tshirt, cause they were supposed to celebrate Independence day in his school yday! So he is on a green tshirt, white trousers and a big school bag! He cud ve entrd any bus...bt most likely buses going to Oshodi, Oyingbo,yaba,cms,iyana oworo,mile2 etc probably buses passing thru Ikorodu route or toll gate. Please kindly help with your prayers, as that is what we can do now! And you could also help me broadcast this info. Thanks and Godbless you all.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by SpicyMimi(f): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
It is well...he will be found by His Grace!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by s3nn2x(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is bad! Anyway, I hope you guys have taken time out to pray. I know it is not easy, but you have to talk to God, he knows all. He sees all. He will help you in time of need.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Besto(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nawa ohh..see indepdnce market.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by francescainnoce(f): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2013
Oh GOD!!!!! Prove yourself again!!!! I pray for the young boy that he returns safely to his family in the name of JESUS.....amen...
I understand how u feel, few weeks ago , my younger brother was charmed by some 419 people and they held him for hours....but the long and short of it is that he was found in the church....my sister.....the GOD that brought my brother home safely will guide your brother to you guys safely in the name of JESUS,...AMEN....while on my midnight prayer, I will pray for him. It is well

4 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 02, 2013
francescainnoce: Oh GOD!!!!! Prove yourself again!!!! I pray for the young boy that he returns safely to his family in the name of JESUS.....amen...
I understand how u feel, few weeks ago , my younger brother was charmed by some 419 people and they held him for hours....but the long and short of it is that he was found in the church....my sister.....the GOD that brought my brother home safely will guide your brother to you guys safely in the name of JESUS,...AMEN....while on my midnight prayer, I will pray for him. It is well
amen
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Revolva(m): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2013
Pls have you guys checkedd the nearest video game house he may be stuck up trying to finish grand thefft auto hahhaa

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Thanks so much everyone! We r stil on d look for him...we ve reported dis case to all d police stations we r opportuned to come across,it has been aired on TV stations and radio stations as well.
My bro hardly talks, xpecially when he is panicked! He can't even spnd days outsd d house with relatives, cause he hates staying a way frm home...they call him mummy's pet, to show he can't even think of leavn d house. He doesn't know anywhr outsd ikosi ketu nd magodo! So if he finds himself outsd dese places, it wil b difficult for him to locate his home.
He was wearing a green tshirt, cause they were supposed to celebrate Independence day in his school yday! So he is on a green tshirt, white trousers and a big school bag! He cud ve entrd any bus...bt most like buses going to Oshodi, Oyingbo,yaba,cms,iyana oworo,mile2 etc probably buses passing thru Ikorodu route or toll gate. Please kindly help with your prayers, as that is what we can do now! And you could also help me broadcast this info. Thanks and Godbless you all.

Did anyone see him in school that day?
Knowing all these you said,why did your father leave without him?
I asked earlier if your dad was angry with him and so left without taking him
You need to be clear on the event that preceded this disappearance
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:47am On Oct 02, 2013
francescainnoce: Oh GOD!!!!! Prove yourself again!!!! I pray for the young boy that he returns safely to his family in the name of JESUS.....amen...
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot to every1 who has supported us with their prayers as well! May God Almighty bless y'all
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2013
babyosisi:

Did anyone see him in school that day?
Knowing all these you said,why did your father leave without him?
I asked earlier if your dad was angry with him and so left without taking him
You need to be clear on the event that preceded this disappearance
Noo at all! He cudnt ve gonttn to school cause he hs no idea how to...we drop him off every morning and school bus drops him back home. His school class teachers and attendants were with us yday, helpn us with the search as well.
Yes my Dad ws angry wid him a lil, bt such occassion has happened several times and what he does, is to walk back inside the house and mum wil drop him off herself. The day he left happened to be a day he ws so determined to goto school and he had 2k on him, which was meant for his gate fee for d Independence day, so he just thought he cud go by himself since he had a lil money on him. 2 neighbours said, they saw him running...like he ws trying to trace my Dad's car..probably when he didn't see Dad's car he took off! On a normal day he comes back home and Mum wil eventually drop him off, d 2k he had on him gave him or encouraged him to go on his own.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 02, 2013
Nawao,i pray u ill see ur brother soon oh .

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2013
YOUR DAD IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!!
I HOPE HE IS HAPPY NOW.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by hiuser(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2013
CLOBBING YOUR HEAD!

GOOD NAIRALANDERS,

My Jnr bro got MISSING this morning! My DAD was supposed to DROP him off SCHOOL but he couldn't and DROVE OFF! My lil bro in his lil MIND decided to go to school without anyone KNOWING this, and my MUM on the other HAND, thought my DAD drove him off! NOT UNTIL HE(Dad) GOT HOME and CONFIRMED he didn't. We HAVE no idea WHERE HE is RIGHT NOW, he is an INTROVERT and hardly hangs around with friends! His name is John Akinsoji, he was putting ON a lemon t-shirt(glo) before he left home this MORNING...wil upload his pic.
Please if you have any INFO about him, kindly call my Dad's number-08033337146 or POST it here. Thanks so much and God bless y'all.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by twentycent(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
People have internet on their phones.

And she needs to be checking on NL jst incase any good news comes thru so she has to be on NL constantly, u never know where the goodnews is coming from..meanwhile u will find ur brother hale and hearty in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by sholay2011(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2013
NnekaGirl: YOUR DAD IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!!
I HOPE HE IS HAPPY NOW.
Dumb poster. angry angry

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Dumb poster. angry angry

oh shush it!!! angry
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by sholay2011(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2013
NnekaGirl:

oh shush it!!! angry
Dem don tear you e-slap bfor bah? undecided How can you say such about one's father? A sane person knows dis isn't the time for trading blames. Idiota! angry angry

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Gboliwe: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Noo at all! He cudnt ve gonttn to school cause he hs no idea how to...we drop him off every morning and school bus drops him back home. His school class teachers and attendants were with us yday, helpn us with the search as well.
Yes my Dad ws angry wid him a lil, bt such occassion has happened several times and what he does, is to walk back inside the house and mum wil drop him off herself. The day he left happened to be a day he ws so determined to goto school and he had 2k on him, which was meant for his gate fee for d Independence day, so he just thought he cud go by himself since he had a lil money on him. 2 neighbours said, they saw him running...like he ws trying to trace my Dad's car..probably when he didn't see Dad's car he took off! On a normal day he comes back home and Mum wil eventually drop him off, d 2k he had on him gave him or encouraged him to go on his own.
so he hasnt bin found yet?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Shadydamsel(f): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2013
The first thing to do whenever a child gets missing is for u guyz 2 go indoor and pray serious 4 God to direct him footstep back home. Pls do dat if u haven't, my mum taught me cuz she runs a school business and believe me that method has really worked for us.
I pray God bring him back save.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by emperorchedda(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2013
undecided plz will these pple stop mentioning dis pray of a thing! Go out and search for him, do a thorough man hunt and comb d whole vicinity. Sitting bk praying ll do u no good!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by dczieta: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2013
Nigerians and prayers sha @op check every recreation center,every open ground,market and food sellers, since he has money he is spending it.Also go to his skul or wherever he was suppose to go and ask if he was there if there is any aboki he buys sweet and biscuit 4rm go and ask the aboki if he saw him. He is your brother think like him just check everywhere he has always wanted to go but couldnt becuz he couldnt afford it maybe he is tryin them wit his 2k

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by delishpot: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2013
valicious1:
If ur bro is seriously missing u won't be here replying to comments on NL. You've put ur dad's number on the web, quit NLing, go out to the streets and search for your lil bro.

If he doesnt come here, how will he know when he has relevant info from the public?
This is what happens when kids get phones as birthday gifts from mum and dad and uncles and aunts help them re-charge.

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by haibe(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2013
I HOPE HE IS HAPPY NOW.

How old are you
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by haibe(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Dem don tear you e-slap bfor bah? undecided How can you say such about one's father? A sane person knows dis isn't the time for trading blames. Idiota! angry angry

I think she has brain dis-order, only someone with this issue will think like that.

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by haibe(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2013
NnekaGirl:

oh shush it!!! angry

I hope one of your relative get missing too, and so we will gladly say every member of your family(including granda pa and ma) are irresponsible.

Perhaps you will then learn to shut up at times.

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2013
I HOPE HE IS HAPPY NOW.
You have no right to insult my dad! Cause u don't know my brother! Have done same to him on several occassions too! He is too sluggish...when it comes to you being in a hurry that's when he wil tell u he wna eat nd when he eats he cud stand up like 10times doing uneccessary things just to frustrate you ! He likes daring pple a lot! And my dad won't becoz of him get late to his office, snc my mum can alwys drive him down...he is just doing that to assist her, its not his duty to take him to school...my bro's skul and his office are two complete dffrt routes ok? Its mum's duty to drv him down, cause mum hs no office to resume to...and he is also aware that mum wil be willing to drv him down! so dnt put d blame on him nor enyone! If you knew my brother u won't even say this. My Dad is d best Dad in d whole world ok? Nothn is irresponsible about him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How's Power Supply In Your Area? / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.