Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Should HND Holders Go To Hell? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should HND Holders Go To Hell? (7152 Views)

HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / Hope For Hnd Holders, Hnd / Bsc Conversion Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
Bosy, i like wat that company did or is doing. That is wat other employers like banks should be doing and not using paper certificate/qualification to judge. Prove ur HND or Bsc let them see; that is it oo.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2006
It is a grand plan. Now we have more university. They will all go to University to work. more degree holders that can not work because they lack practicals will be produced.

Yes they will come and beg us. Then we will charge them well well. Regards
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2006
Yes oo, let all of them go back to lecture and do research in the universities. I wonder why the like coming to work in the industries with HND holders when they know that they dont have industrial/practical skills. Anyway sha they are planning to tap some skills from us. You know say we get both the academic skills and industrial/practical skills which they lack. Let them beg us to teach them; afterall we want to move our country forward, so we will teach them if only they will be ready to learn. You know most of them are lazy especially the Engineers!!
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2006
No Engineers are not lazy o. But they are designers, I am still looking for what Nigerian enginees design in world market.

It is Engineering and Technology. They took Engineering while we pick the TECHNOLOGY.

So Engineering is OLD SCHOOL the latest is Science and Technology. That is what went wrong with them. Nigerian Engineers Syllabi is too OLD
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2006
yes o, everything in nigeria educational system is obsolete. We really need a review of our academic syllabus.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by okekan: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2006
hello brothers,
HND HOLDERS ARE  NOT 2ND CLASS CITIZEN BUT MAN IS LIMITED BY HIS THINKING. THE REALITY OF THIS IS THAT WE ARE WHAT WE CALL OURSELVES! I'M AN HND HOLDER BUT I DON'T FEEL I SHOULD GO TO HELL. BROS DISCOVER URSELF!
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2006
Welcome
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2006
my guy, u ve said it. you are welcome.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by LightSon(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2006
HND holders are not destined for hell by default but the choices they make could lead them close to there.

To make it in Nigeria or even elsewhere in the globe now, you need to have something other people are willing to pay for. This could be a special skill , service or product. Then and only then, your limitations are disolved.

Check out the topic:

"For Process Engineers, only!" under this nairaland Career category,

This is the kind of skill I am advocating.

Nowadays, its skills not degree that set people apart. A lot of actors/actresses making it in Nollywood today are not trained performing act professionals with heavy degrees but their special God given talents well harnessed took them there.

So guys stop thinking "within the box" but "outside the box"! Discover your talents not your certificates and turn it to a selling product or service, and you wont remember what certificate you carry again. Bill Gates was not a computer expert but now he can beat the computer and I.T. professors to their profession.

You are whom God created you to be and that does not depend on the degree you have, course you read, or country of your birth. Discover your God's You and heaven will surely be your desitination not hell!

Finally, be informed that the future belongs to the entrepreneurs, self-employed, business owners and creative people! Employee and Pensioneer Mentality surely leads to hell instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind regards.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2006
Lightson, well said. You have finished saying everything.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2006
This is our time. Practically oriented HND
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by duttybarb(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2006
HND HOLDERS KEEP UR HEAD UP. BUT ITS BEST TO GET A HIGHER QUALIFICATION. GOD BLESS ALL OF U. U GO MAKE IT!!
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2006
Yes Like me like DIMPA yes we are at the top yes. Hnd (Hons )   1987,  PGD PA  (1997)  MMP (Ibadan) , PGD( Engr)  Meng Phd,  he don do      Glory to GOD.

They sat there with Just just 1St Degree and they start making a noise.  We are up
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2006
That s the right way to get to the top; not going to do a Bsc degree again like some wet blankets with HND did.The time u spend in doing a BSc program again after your HND should be spent in doing a PGD and MSc.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2006
Some of these big noise makers carry 3rd class or PASS , unaccredited programme which are not any way needed by Nigerian economy .
Just Degree
Just University.
Is that not the reason some had useless DIPLOMA from university? instead of Golden, useful, dependable, poverty removal, hope restoral NATIONAL DIPLOMA from the PRESTIGIOUS NIGERIAN POLYTECHNICS center for technological studies.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2006
NUC don dey bring them out small small. We will soon know who and who are real graduates because some of the noise makers in this forum are graduates of some of those unaccredited courses. No hiding place for them again.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2006
With all these why Should Hnd Holders Go To Hell, those from unacredited university should should proceed to hell? Some jobless Degree holders are on hell here on earth while some are learning trade .They could have perform better as polytechnic product. Sorry for them, it is not too late to go back to polytechnic
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2006
No be lie u talk oo, some of them are already in hell right here on earth. Some have started learning wat they ought to ve learnt long ago if they had gone to polytechnic. May God help us.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2006
We will not go to hell

CALLING CALLING CALLING ALL Hnd holders to meet on nairaland for latest

Regards
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2006
Should Bsc, B tech BA ,B Eng and all the Bachelors degree holder go to hell?

Yes or No we need to decide here.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2006
Those of them that read irrelevant and unaccredited/disaccredited courses in the university should go to hell oo, because as far as we are concerned they are of no use to the society. No place for them here. One of my friends that is affected is already making plans to go back to the polytechnic to see if he can get a National Diploma in any of the engineering courses, whether him fit use dat one take get work for nigeria becos age is on his side already.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2006
They better start real technical job from technical college. I call them follow - follo
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2006
I'm already giving some of them lectures on how to improve their lives. They are idle doing nothing after graduating with Bachelor degrees. I had compassion on them and decided to help them out with the skills i acquired in the polytechnic so that life will be meaningful to them. Imagine engineering and science graduates sitting down idle or roaming about the streets of nigeria looking for jobs. Can't you create your own job with the skills u learnt and acquired in school? Most of them are already living in hell on earth.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by joycom: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]
i believe in self confidence and your faith in God.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2006
They will speak Grammar " Don't you know I attend University and not Polytechnic?'' Please let them pay money for that advise. Some will boil their certificate and drink
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2006
Laffssssssss, HND-holder lets show to dem dat we know wat they dont know. We go help them with advice free of charge or else crime go too much 4 our society oo. Lets do it 4 dem so that dem no go carry gun attack us one day, becos they too ve to eat food; and when man no see food eat, him fit do anything just to eat food oo.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2006
You are kind right, all the HND holder should not fold their hands o.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2006
Since HND holders know and believe they posses more skills than Bachelor degree holders, i advice we teach them to become skillfull like us; else our country will still remain where it is and crime rate will continue to increase and it may affect even the HND holders in one way or the other.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2006
Then arrogancy from the degree holders must be dealt with. Thinking that 2000 Diplomas is not up to one degree.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2006
The kind of arrogance that kill NITEL in the communication sector. When they think it is only them on telephone. Now you can go with telephone to everywhere now. So HND will be in future when Nigeria will no longer need this theories.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by ishmael(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2006
No mind dem jo. Na only noise dem sabi make.
Re: Should HND Holders Go To Hell? by Hndholder(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2006
One time minister says telephone is not for the poor. Today poor person  like us can have more than one.

Today the rich man children left the polytechnic for the poor.
Tomorrow they will pay from their nose.

Cost of polytechnic Education is affordable.

Recently it was discovered that the polytechnics are for the poor.
While the rich pay as much as 250,000 Naira for university admissions .

Why will they not be saying nonsense to us HND. Thank s to BaBa for his help for the HND holders.

But what type of Graduate do we need. Doctors are now looking for work by themselves in the street no housemanship again.

So So BAD policy against HND.

Some will say he just want the child to stay at the polytechnic to pass JAMB.

Only GOD is the father of HND holder

Money miss roads are now building Private universities.

Poor man we are more than this people o, naso we go dey look!

Should Hnd Holders Go To Hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Befitting Architectural Designs / Check Out This Youngest Nigerian Army Personal --- ( Pics ) / I Am Confused - Job Satisfaction Or Renumeration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.