Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,500 members, 7,865,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured (31822 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / Angry Youths Sack Imo Govt House, As Pro – Okorocha Rally Turns Into Protest / PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Olaolufred:

Remember that four northern governors were attacked also in portharcourt.
Probably a precedence.
The only place in the south where buhari will have a campaign is the SW.
He will be stoned anywhere else.
Fortunately,the old foool knows that.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by theshadyexpress(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
premiumtimes and their lies... I watched the rally on AIT and did not see any of the aforementioned.... but as usual they know that Nigerians Like bad news so they always know how to please you
gej no worry e go soon tire dem

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by DanAnyiam: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Arysexy:

LWKMD, u rili got me cracking, d mumuity is very obvious, imagine jumping into bus frm sokoto, maidugri and travel al d way to kaduna just bc u wia promised 3k bt u don't know why u r going. Laf wan wound me here! No wonder its easy to brainwash and use them. Poverty is a disease!
Really? So how much was paid to those hired to be climb over the wall, into the government house in Port Harcourt few weeks ago to attack and harm a sitting governor, 3 million each? Hypocrites.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by carsprayer: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
all these tinubu boys on nairaland are fools..I stay in kaduna..they just sit down in lagos and type rubbish...keep winning election on nairaland...with the grassroot campaign am very sure GEJ would get a good number of votes in kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
SHAAWA:

Imagine that amount spent on health care or education in the state.
I heard riot broke out in a university in his state which kill a student when inter campus bus fare was raised from N30 to N50.
Imagine how many buses n fuel N500m could have bought for even 2 sessions
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by theshadyexpress(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: Best news this month.

that's why u don't progress from your almajiri status
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Olaolufred(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: you must be a collosally stupidd individual or hopelessly blind to say this.
"the north does not have a disagreement with the south".?
Really?
How old are you?
Well let me tell you,the only people who are in cahort with the core-north is the SW.
Fortunately,the rest of the south have realized the treachery inbedded in the psyche of the SW.
The SW can sell their future to the north,but don't drag the rest of the south with it.

EVEN AT THAT , IT IS A CHOICE.
SW WILL ALWAYS STAND TO MAKE A DEFINITE ALLIANCE THEY FEELS OK FOR THEM.
I GHINK ALL OTHER REGIONS HAVE SAME RIGHT.
JUST LET YIUR OWN MAKE ITS OWN DECISION AND STAND BY IT.
2015 IS DRAWING CLOSER AND CLOSER.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
theshadyexpress: premiumtimes and their lies... I watched the rally on AIT and did not see any of the aforementioned.... but as usual they know that Nigerians Like bad news so they always know how to please you
gej no worry e go soon tire dem
Don't worry,bro.
We're aware of their deception.
When GEJ wins the 2015 elections,i would like to see the reactions of some of these useless news agencies like sahara reporters and premium times.
I expect their owners to go and hang themselves to express their frustration.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by theshadyexpress(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
SHAAWA:

Imagine that amount spent on health care or education in the state.
no guy imagine how much premium times will make from selling this crappy news
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Rejoice5000(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
i don't know what i will say in this JONA issue cos i based in bayalsa make they no say i say. that jona self
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by gerald09(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Beaf!:

Nawa o. Kaduna is home to the Vice President to Jonathan and this happened? Something isn't right.
Yeah!!! D story, what's d name of the South South Gov dat arranged d event and if dey really tot it was a peace rally who pays money to come for a peace rally. Its just like saying u pay a charity organisation to come for a charity event.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=Olaolufred][/quote]Then tell the APC goons to stop making decisions for the rest of the south on the pages of nairaland.
Specify the SW,when you're talking of servitude to the north.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: you must be a collosally stupidd individual or hopelessly blind to say this.
"the north does not have a disagreement with the south".?
Really?
How old are you?
Well let me tell you,the only people who are in cahort with the core-north is the SW.
Fortunately,the rest of the south have realized the treachery inbedded in the psyche of the SW.
The SW can sell their future to the north,but don't drag the rest of the south with it.
use your hand to hold your lip, if Oshiomole SS Rochas SE and Fashola SW should context they would have support from the North and not GEJ
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: Can you hear yourself?
"The north needs a northern ruler".
So without a northern ruler,there won't be peace?.
Pls tell me,what has the "northern ruler" done for the past 30 years.?
Smh.
It's very obvious that there are masters and servants in this country.
You must be from the SW.
so what has the so called southern ruler GEJ done for you?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Finally,this piece of junk news can not be found anywhere else in the Nigerian media.
The only paper carrying this nonsense is premium times,who we all know is pretty compromised.
So i expect the intelligent non-bigots to do their deduction.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
nerodenero: The north wants the presidency in 2015,thats the bone of contention.For all the years they have ruled,what have we achieved?I think the north is responsible for what Nigeria is today.Inasmuch as I dont really like how the country is being governed by Jonaboy owing to his policies and security lapses etc,I dont see any credible candidate for that post.Fingers crossed for now,we will wait to see how it all pans out at the end of the day.God bless Nigeria.
if a better person comes from the south he would have their support and not GEJ

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Napoleonumolo: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wetin concern me,when them don kill their self finish na me go take d president seat.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: so what has the so called southern ruler GEJ done for you?
Are you blind?
For the first time in the history of this country,we're seeing dynamism and progress in govt.
The trains are working again,agriculture is being revived,private investments in critical sectors is at an all-time high,elections have become free and fair,transparency in govt has increased,power sector is undergoing massive revolution,the aviation sector is being transformed e.t.c. and you want us to vote an illiterate hausa-fulani to come and put a stop to all that progress?
You must be kidding,bro.
Gej has only been there for 3 years.
What has the North done for you in 30 years?

5 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Samgreguc:
I can't say 4 sure his town but I know he is not from kaduna state but Auchi....
yea i was told he's from Auchi but i doubt it somehow
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: Are you blind?
For the first time in the history of this country,we're seeing dynamism and progress in govt.
The trains are working again,agriculture is being revived,private investments in critical sectors is at an all-time high,elections have become free and fair,transparency in govt has increased,power sector is undergoing massive revolution,the aviation sector is being transformed e.t.c. and you want us to vote an illiterate hausa-fulani to come and put a stop to all that progress?
You must be kidding,bro.
did i just hear you say free and fair election Have you forgotten Amaechi and Jang NGF election??
Why did you not call Education and Health?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: use your hand to hold your lip, if Oshiomole SS Rochas SE and Fashola SW should context they would have support from the North and not GEJ
you must be a political neophyte if you think the North will support anybody that will not continue the status-quo of northern hegemony.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
You must be kidding,bro.
we're talking of Democratic government and not Military government
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: did i just you say free and fair election Have you forgotten Amaechi and Jang NGF election??
Why did you not call Education and Health?
What has the NGF elections of moronic fat cows go to do with the masses?
Are your governorship elections not free and fair?
I can also tell you that both sectors having been neglected by past presidents and heads of state have received the most attention and funding from GEJ's govt.
Though,you may argue that it's not enough,which is fair.
Infact the crisis in those sectors is the accumulation of decay caused by Northerners in govt of past administrations.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by Olaolufred(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: The only place in the south where buhari will have a campaign is the SW.
He will be stoned anywhere else.
Fortunately,the old foool knows that.

IF IT IS GOOD FOR BABANGIDA ALIYU ETAL TO BE STONED IN RIVERS STATE,
LOGICALLY IT IS GOOD FOR ANY POLITICIAN(JONA INCLUSIVE) TO BE STONED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED PRECEDENCE.
IF BUHARI CAN ONLY CAMPAGN IN NORTH AND SW, THEN IT IS JUSTIABLE TO SAY THAT HE HAD CAMPAIGN IN NIGERIA.
OR ARE THOSE PLACES IN GHANA?
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: we're talking of Democratic government and not Military government
you cannot give what you do not have.
The North is one of the most improverished ,uneducated regions in the world.
You can't tell me that Northern leaders that cannot change the north,will transform Nigeria.
Look at the only CPC state in the North,it's a bee-hive of poverty,islamic fundamentalism and back-wardness.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by solomon111(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Olaolufred:

IF IT IS GOOD FOR BABANGIDA ALIYU ETAL TO BE STONED IN RIVERS STATE,
LOGICALLY IT IS GOOD FOR ANY POLITICIAN(JONA INCLUSIVE) TO BE STONED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED PRECEDENCE.
IF BUHARI CAN ONLY CAMPAGN IN NORTH AND SW, THEN IT IS JUSTIABLE TO SAY THAT HE HAD CAMPAIGN IN NIGERIA.
OR ARE THOSE PLACES IN GHANA?
Very good then.
We'll have to wait and see if the core-north and the SW is enough to grant him the presidency.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by nagoma(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
You must be kidding,bro.

All in your head ? With the name Solomon you are supposed to be wise . GEJ cannot be sold anywhere. He can only rig the next election.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by emmanuel4fire: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
You must be kidding,bro.
Stop all this madness. I'm a Southerner too. GEJ has not done much as expected. Although that doesn't mean I won't vote for him in the next election. I HAVE MY REASONS.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: you must be a political neophyte if you think the North will support anybody that will not continue the status-quo of northern hegemony.

you are a political novice for saying that, so GEJ is doing what you've just stated...
Smh
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: you cannot give what you do not have.
The North is one of the most improverished ,uneducated regions in the world.
You can't tell me that Northern leaders that cannot change the north,will transform Nigeria.
Look at the only CPC state in the North,it's a bee-hive of poverty,islamic fundamentalism and back-wardness.
their leaders are genuine they don't issue what they do not have, most of the politicians involved in certificate forgery are from the south.
Re: Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured by donphilopus: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
solomon111: What has the NGF elections of moronic fat cows go to do with the masses?
Are your governorship elections not free and fair?
I can also tell you that both sectors having been neglected by past presidents and heads of state have received the most attention and funding from GEJ's govt.
Though,you may argue that it's not enough,which is fair.
Infact the crisis in those sectors is the accumulation of decay caused by Northerners in govt of past administrations.
you mean through him the elections were free and fair, GEJ who adopted a loser as the winner is a saint.. You must be high on weeds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - / Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.