Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. (12027 Views)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
If I ban all involved for derailing, insulting, instigating a fight, and failing to use the report to moderator button, then you'll carry your wahala to Nairaland/General, starting "Ogugua88 Must Go" threads and campaigning for civil rights.

You all know better. Stay on topic.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by AntiGbagaun(f): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Monicasque: u should not have made moves on her when u visited her and u guys where maybe supposed to meet at a public place and not private movies , dinner etc. She does like u but she does not want u to see her as cheap as jumpin to bed would be something else
undecided undecided
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Afam4eva(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Did you meet her in badoo.com? If you did, probably she was angry you didn't pay her before attempting anything. It's pay before service. na money for hand, back for ground.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by ronalmagic10(m): 3:45am On Oct 11, 2013
Well, it's obvious that she wanted to do it with you; otherwise, why would she invite you to her place and ask you to spend the night? She even allowed you to stay with her on the bed so it's damn clear.

I think your mouth odour must have put her off. Next time, brush your mouth properly, dress decently and do it like a man.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2013
Cumreal: Okay so this girl invited me over to come and visit her for the day and sleepover at her place. We have been chatting for a few months before then and she has been sending me signals like she likes me, flirting etc also told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend (maybe that's why she was chatting to me). So when i go and visit her the flirting increased and we are on her bed together chilling then i make a move and try to kiss her, and then she begins drama and she tells me she cant do it because she has a boyfriend bla bla and that she is not that type of girl. WTF? My question is why the heck would she invite me over when she knows she has a boyfriend? Also why would she not tell me beforehand that she has a boyfriend. I had the impression she was single based on what she told me. After i left her place back to my place she starts texting me that she misses me!. Is she daft. undecided

I haven't even replied her messages since then.

you are a very stupid boy... don't you know a girl can travel 700km to see you and she will still pretend when she sees you..

you get what you want by pressing hard....
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Jeanfortune(f): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
sexkillz: And you created this thread because?

because he wants to let us know how unmanly he behaved.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by truthhurts2: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cumreal:

Cause i felt more mature men with experiences in this area can give advice.
advice on what?
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by jaz(m): 5:26am On Oct 13, 2013
me thinks theres more to the story. i laid over 80% of the chics i met on first date. i also dont go bout sleeping in their houses. they have to come to mine bro. its just manly. girls are more open to spreading their honey pot away from home.

@ ops. ur game aint tight,... yet.

try focusing on your studies for a change. this field anit for you bro. cheers on your high school grades. cheesy
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by korm2me(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2013
modextus: She probably wasn't attracted to the YOU she saw but with the YOU she knew online undecided
na na na. for her to still text him after he had left shows she iz intrested in him
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Ballotelle(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2013
That's the way they all behave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry / Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? / I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.