Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. (12029 Views)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by sCun: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shollypopz is talking "manners". grin

As I said, shut up, hoodrat! And, yes, you have a poor education.
Nairaland's resident clown. Even those who probably went to the same schools with you have poor education.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by sCun: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
The spectators are gathering....
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by DExplorer1: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cumreal: Okay so this girl invited me over to come and visit her for the day and sleepover at her place. We have been chatting for a few months before then and she has been sending me signals like she likes me, flirting etc also told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend (maybe that's why she was chatting to me). So when i go and visit her the flirting increased and we are on her bed together chilling then i make a move and try to kiss her, and then she begins drama and she tells me she cant do it because she has a boyfriend bla bla and that she is not that type of girl. WTF? My question is why the heck would she invite me over when she knows she has a boyfriend? Also why would she not tell me beforehand that she has a boyfriend. I had the impression she was single based on what she told me. After i left her place back to my place she starts texting me that she misses me!. Is she daft. undecided

I haven't even replied her messages since then.

She invited you over and to think you allowed a girl to flirt off your brain and you let it slide, that's a minus! Next time, you stay more on the flirting/intimate conversation while you do some little finger touching. Watch her BL, withdraw when neccessary and go on when needed. You failed anyways. Ladies aren't that strong emotionally, not even at that extent.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2013
Two confused f.o.o.l.s... Looool... Wots der to ponder about Berra sharp up your brain and develop yourself...
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Run for your life! Death Alert.

She's using you to get back at her boyfy. Which means the guy might get pissed off and kick your a.rse*
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
grin grin grin

Lol, forgot it was the Abe Lincoln of chics.

Find it very difficult to reconcile the vile, bile spitting you and your cool-headed, collected other.

Phallic compensation I guess grin.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Boluzie(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
qirls are crazy¡
crazy is an understatement,dem mad gan ni...
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by tellwisdom: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bro, did you eat ewedu before going to her house?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? / What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry / Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.