Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams (14011 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Does Being Married Hinder Some Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by onegig(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Phema:

Oh, I thought Ify said she will send his account details to anyone interested in helping out.

I hope and pray they re-open the portal, but what happens if it isn't re-opened after we have give made the contributions? Just being practical here.
staying positive here. But if they don't which i believe won't happen. There's always a way. I just have an inkling they would open it before next week. Guy, keep checking the portal daily. Hand fit scratch the it guy make he release the payment link by mistake. I have been taught that miracles do happen and i do believe one would happen here.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by funkybaby(f): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ifyalways

Thanks for taking out time to meet the OP.

Do you want the money transferred to you and later to the OP once the portal has been reopened or would you rather prefer its paid out to the OP?

@all
Phema has raised a fair point. What happens to the funds if (God forbid) the portal is not opened? Personally, I think the money should remain with a volunteer (not the OP...prefarably ifyalways if she agrees) and if the portal is not reopened, the funds should be returned back to the donors.

@phema
Please how much are you donating so we all can know what's left to raise. Thanks. Hopefully, someone else will be happy to help the OP with the balance. I understand why you want to remain annoymous. I also hate the fact that I'm revealing how much I'm donating but in this case one is left with little or no choice.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by bellong: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Phema:

I hope and pray they re-open the portal, but what happens if it isn't re-opened after we have give made the contributions? Just being practical here.

funkybaby:

@phema
Please how much are you donating so we all can know what's left to raise. Thanks. Hopefully, someone else will be happy to help the OP with the balance. I understand why you want to remain annoymous. I also hate the fact that I'm revealing how much I'm donating but in this case one is left with little or no choice.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Funkybaby, I'm donating 10k

Ifyalways, please can you hold on to the money while awaiting the re-opening of the portal?
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks funkybaby and phema. I think ifyalways will be willing to keep the money until the portal is re-opened.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2013
Phema: @Funkybaby, I'm donating 10k

Ifyalways, please can you hold on to the money while awaiting the re-opening of the portal?
funkybaby: @ifyalways

Thanks for taking out time to meet the OP.

Do you want the money transferred to you and later to the OP once the portal has been reopened or would you rather prefer its paid out to the OP?

@all
Phema has raised a fair point. What happens to the funds if (God forbid) the portal is not opened? Personally, I think the money should remain with a volunteer (not the OP...prefarably ifyalways if she agrees) and if the portal is not reopened, the funds should be returned back to the donors.

@phema
I was thinking we could all send to the OP directly so he can monitor the portal and pay as soon as its re-opened. With Phema's concern,no wahala,I am open to keeping the funds for the OP.
God bless you Phema. I'll send you a mail with the address you provided.

@OP,still needs 19,500 ngn. Anyone that wants to donate can do so by sending me a mail via Ifyalways at gmail.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2013
fineboy2: Thanks funkybaby and phema. I think ifyalways will be willing to keep the money until the portal is re-opened.
Please keep checking the portal daily and as soon as its re-opened,send me an sms /flash/call . Don't wait till i log on to nld/email or waste time.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Mamacita007(f): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2013
TheCongo:

There is no such thing as strangers but only friends you haven't met.

thats true. i wish i can help

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 14, 2013
what amount is remaining now?
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by funkybaby(f): 5:45am On Oct 14, 2013
^^19,500

@ifyalways
I have sent you an email.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Fund transfer, done! Ify, check your account.

@ everyone, thanks for helping. Let's just hope the portal is re opened. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2013
ifyalways:
Please keep checking the portal daily and as soon as its re-opened,send me an sms /flash/call . Don't wait till i log on to nld/email or waste time.

I do not have your phone number only email address. Your number is always hidden whenever you call me.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Phema: Fund transfer, done! Ify, check your account.

@ everyone, thanks for helping. Let's just hope the portal is re opened. Have a nice day.

Thank you very much phema. I really appreciate. May God Almighty continue to bless you.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2013

Good morning. Donation of 10,000 ngn received with thanks. God bless you.
funkybaby: ^^19,500

@ifyalways
I have sent you an email.
Seen and replied. Thanks
fineboy2:

I do not have your phone number only email address. Your number is always hidden whenever you call me.
Just sent you my number.
Thank you everybody. God won't let this labor of love go in vain,the payment portal must be re-opened. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2013
An anonymous donor just sent in 5,000 NGN. May God replenish your pocket sir.

@All,we are getting closer to the target. OP now needs 14,500 ngn .

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2013
missmishel: Would love to contribute too, but got little bit discourage from the other thread where a lady was asking for help. @Mr Roy has not given her the fun till now and wouldn't tell us how far. he even delected the ladies post this morning where the lady wrote that Mr Roy did not call her. whereas, He said he called her.

Well, that is another thread and that is Mr Roy. This is Ifyalways. She's been handling these kinda stuff and no one has ever questioned her integrity. Please, help if you can. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank you all for your help and support. I really appreciate. As we are getting closer to the target, I would like to implore you all to please help me pray that the online portal is reopened so that I can be able to make the payment.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
25,000.00ngn received with thanks from Funkybaby. God bless you awesomely,sis.
OP,still needs 14,500 ngn to make up his school fees.I can be reached via Ifyalways at gmail if you are led to support him.

@OP,while we pray and look out for the re-opening of the portal,i need not tell you to keep the funds with you very well. Moreso,keep checking for part time/casual jobs in and within Ilorin(very important). When school resumes,you'll need some cash to feed and run around with.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by greatgod2012(f): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Aunti Ify, may God bless you for the good work you're doing here, may God reward you accordingly.

@fineboy, it is well, may God grant you the desires of your heart. There is nothing impossible with God, just believe, and your faith shall make you well. And don't forget that, this too shall pass and you shall live to testify to the glory of God. It is well with you.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by funkybaby(f): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2013
@ifyalways

Amen. Thanks dear. God will bless you too beyond your own expectations.

@phema
Thanks for donating. May God grant all your heart desires. Amen.

@annoymous
Thanks for your annoymous donation. God will bless you and enlarge your coast . Amen.

@bellong and onegig
Thanks for keeping the thread alive and making contacts with the Uni. God will give you two dumbfounding testimonies. Amen.

@fineboy
Keep your eye on the portal. God bless you. Amen.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Santi19(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Wow! I couldn't just read this thread without saying a big GOD BLESS YOU to the people that have helped this guy in one way or the other, i'm really amazed.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
ifyalways: 25,000.00ngn received with thanks from Funkybaby. God bless you awesomely,sis.
OP,still needs 14,500 ngn to make up his school fees.I can be reached via Ifyalways at gmail if you are led to support him.

@OP,while we pray and look out for the re-opening of the portal,i need not tell you to keep the funds with you very well. Moreso,keep checking for part time/casual jobs in and within Ilorin(very important). When school resumes,you'll need some cash to feed and run around with.

@sis ify, thank you very much for your continued support and efforts in making sure that the amount is raised. I really appreciate. I will check the portal everyday and notify you if the portal have been reopened.

I know how important the payment of this fee is to my future so I dare not to touch the money with me for any reason.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
greatgod2012: Aunti Ify, may God bless you for the good work you're doing here, may God reward you accordingly.

@fineboy, it is well, may God grant you the desires of your heart. There is nothing impossible with God, just believe, and your faith shall make you well. And don't forget that, this too shall pass and you shall live to testify to the glory of God. It is well with you.

Amen. Thank you very much.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
funkybaby: @ifyalways

Amen. Thanks dear. God will bless you too beyond your own expectations.

@phema
Thanks for donating. May God grant all your heart desires. Amen.

@annoymous
Thanks for your annoymous donation. God will bless you and enlarge your coast . Amen.

@bellong and onegig
Thanks for keeping the thread alive and making contacts with the Uni. God will give you two dumbfounding testimonies. Amen.

@fineboy
Keep your eye on the portal. God bless you. Amen.

Thank you very much for your donation. You said it and you kept to you word. May God continue to bless you beyond your imagination. Amen.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Santi19: Wow! I couldn't just read this thread without saying a big GOD BLESS YOU to the people that have helped this guy in one way or the other, i'm really amazed.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
@all I thank you for your commitment to this thread.

I thank @bellong for making efforts in seeing that the portal is reopened.

I thank @ifyalways for taking time out to meet with me and verify my story.

I thank @onegig for his time and prayers.

I thank @phema the first donor.

I thank @funkybaby very much for promising and fulfilling her promise.

I thank the anonymous donor. I don't know you but God does. May He continue to bless you.

I thank all those who read and commented. I also thank all those who wished to help but couldn't.

To each and everyone of you. I say a VERY BIG THANK YOU. May God in His infinite mercies continue to bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by nadesh(f): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2013

thank you and Gods blessings.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Cestmoi1(f): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Wow!.....#teardrops.Thanks to all those who contributed.May God replenish your pocket in a million folds.This act of support and kindness really touched me.And Op,I'll put you in my prayers that your portal be opened soon.Just know that this is just a phase in your life that you have to pass through.Better things are coming your way IJN.amen.Stay strong and focused.
P.S- Wish I could help,but circumstances surrounding me too are enormous.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ayili: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
C'est moi:
Wow!.....#teardrops.Thanks to all those who contributed.May God replenish your pocket in a million folds.This act of support and kindness really touched me.And Op,I'll put you in my prayers that your portal be opened soon.Just know that this is just a phase in your life that you have to pass through.Better things are coming your way IJN.amen.Stay strong and focused.
you wrote my mind

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
C'est moi:

Thank you very much.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
fineboy2:

@sis ify, thank you very much for your continued support and efforts in making sure that the amount is raised. I really appreciate. I will check the portal everyday and notify you if the portal have been reopened.

I know how important the payment of this fee is to my future so I dare not to touch the money with me for any reason
@Bold. Good to know. smiley
It is well. Keep looking for jobs and hustling too while we wait. Nothing good comes easy.Man must work to wack. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake In The Stomach / Can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? / Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.