Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? (2479 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? by Coldfaya(m): 4:49am On Oct 09, 2013
I'm tempted to say "stuphid kweshion", bt I wouldn't. Wtf! U just looking 4 an excuse not to marry her mehn. Which mks me doubt if u actually love her.

Break up wit her joor Since its obvious dats wat u wanna hear.
Some people sha!
U just like self generate problems. Free d confident lady and go look 4 a less confident one like urself.
#no hard feelings tho, but u need 2 b told d truth. Wth!
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? by Exponental(m): 5:36am On Oct 09, 2013
She made friendship approach, if u see her to be ok, u can make ur proposal, how u got to be friens is irrelevant, who made d marriage proposal is d koko. Stop d sentiment n take what u want, provided u've prayed n convinced she's ur woman.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? by usermane(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Oh, come on. How many shy guys get the fortune of being asked out by their crush? Please go ahead and propose, plenty of guys are dying to be in your shoes.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? by SPLiTZ1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
My guy let her propose to u
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
ReineViolet: You love her, she loves you, you are willing to make things work, what are you waiting for?

There is no particular pattern for finding the best partner, you should even be happy you have landed a confident lady. Just don't mind what people say, and remember it's only you that can make yourself happy smiley
Exactly!
@If the kinda person you described up there approaches me? Sharply! I know what I want, and if what I am looking for finds me first, what else do I need to wait for? I wouldn't need a prophet to tell me I should take her completely and propose.

Abegi! Go ahead and make yourself happy.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? by carlos1(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2013
jiorhemen: I have a lady I truly love and respect so much and I am considering proposing marriage to her and settling down with her as my wife. But I'm still ambivalent because, though I so much love and respect this lady, she was actually the one who approached me first when we first met. Though I had noticed her and admired her, I lacked the courage to approach her (I have never had the courage to approach ladies). But I didn't know she was also admiring me. She walked around my area twice looking at me. Then suddenly, she drew near me and called me to come. And we began to talk and exchanged numbers. Contrary to the common misconception that a lady who approaches a man first is wayward, I discovered that this lady is decent, virtuous, respectful, and is a wife material. But I've heard people say that it's not good to marry a woman who approached you first. Personally, I don't see anything bad in it and I love this girl so much, but people say it's not too good. So please, should I go on and propose marriage to her just as I love to do? Have you ever seen happily married couples whose relationship began with the woman being the one who made the first move?

Op dnt mind dose ppl telling u all that, They r probably jealous of ur relationship. Please go ahead and marry ur babe jari. I wish i was in ur shoez

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? by dmcdad: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2013
carlos1:

Op dnt mind dose ppl telling u all that, They r probably jealous of ur relationship. Please go ahead and marry ur babe jari. I wish i was in ur shoez
Abi oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) / The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman / Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.