Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646569 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Jumizie13(f): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
360prince: PLS MY PPL MAK UNA COOPERATED WITH ME FOR SOMETIME.

I'LL BE GOING TO CHURCH BY 4:00PM FOR YOUTH MEETING.
Am so happy that i will be the one preaching. SO PLS DONT UNFOLLOW ABEG.

BUT I PROMISE AS SOON AS I COME BACK I WILL GIVE A LONG UP DATE...

360prince..
hmmm, oga preacher.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
PRINCE, Go preach and preach wela. I knw say uduak go d church na!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Stephor20(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Av been quiet ever since i started this story...enjoying it page by page..u r really good nd i also admire d way u listen to corrections politely nd make use of dem...more grease to ur elbow...nd to the correcters make una write ur errorless own o..tchew...Ride on prince...I dey wait for ur story o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

The next day of exams went well without involving in any trouble or problem in the school. The two hours examination started peacefully and ended successful. After the examination, i sighted uduak walking towards the classroom block and i quickly left emeka in the hall to locate the direction of uduak.

" uduak nawa for you oh. You left me yesterday in school . You went home without informing me. Abi ?", i'd asked the moment i stepped into the class.

" chai.. 00oo, so you wanted me to wait on you, while you went to meet your school mum. Right ?", uduak threw questions back, without replying what i asked her.

" ahh!, dont say like that now, i only went there to check on you ", i said as i moved towards where she had sat.

" no prob at all, i just rushed home yesterday because i had many things to do at home. Am sorry i left without telling you. By the way was the exams ?", uduak asked and i told her.

Thereafter, emeka came into the class and join us to chat. We talked about the small expose that nearly involved us in big trouble.
Perhaps, due to the school rules and regulation sexy p was also instructed to embark on one week suspension. I never knew what really happened that implicated sexy p name among the fighters, untill when uduak briefed us about the full information on how it started.
Uduak told emeka and i that all this fighting happened because of sex p. Meanwhile, sexy p knew herself too, as a game player, she dated the two seniors secretly. She didnt care to inform them about what she is literally during behind, when one of guys stay absent from school.

" wow. So na so dis babe the play game reach ?. Why she no enter my way na ?", emeka began to complained.

" emeka, why are you behaving like a dog now ?, you have a girl and you are still roaming around looking for another girl. It not a good behave, pls change ", i cautioned emeka

"see guy, you had better stay quiet and think about the new babe that is after you ", emeka said and stood up to leave the class.

"emeka pls who is that new girl ?", uduak asked

"dont worry you will soon know who am telling about. Okay ?", emeka replied and left the class.

When emeka left the class for the both of us, uduak began to request answers from me concerning what emeka spoke earlier.
When i tried explaining things to uduak, but she sworn never to trust me. On every explanation i made, she interprete my speech the other way round. Uduak abused me that am cheating on her. And when i heard her said that am cheating on her, i got provoked ...

"wait 00h.. Na which day i say i luv you ?. See because you be my assistant no mean say, you go assist me in luv, or replaced my heart ", i shouted at her and she sat silently.

As i shouted on her, precious walked into the class.
Uduak stood up when she saw precious, she walkout on us.
Precious advanced to where i sat and tried calming me. She even went further to asked me what questions about what happened...

" pls am not really in the mood of talking right now. Pls let me be !!", i said and walkout on her.

I located the football field when i sighted emeka standing with a girl licking ice-cream.
When i got closer i shake hand with the girl and whispered to emeka to meet me somewhere private. Emeka excused the girl and followered me immediately to the direction i entered.

" prince wetin happen ?. Why you come call me leave that babe ?", emeka asked, as he swallowed the little particles of icecream.

" you don Bleep up. Why you go talk that rubbish for uduak front ?", i complained.

"sorry na. No be my fault, i no control my mouth wella. Pls forgive me ", emeka pleaded.

Emeka promised me to settle things between us. He settled between me and uduak, but when he met precious he turned things around did something crazy behind me.

**TO BE CONTINUED**
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kayuspopo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
kul continue pls...cnt wait o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Bolinco(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Well done sir.....u no de update again ba,becouse u don gada fans.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Joshpet1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Miracy... u too dey enjoy d story baah
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Joshpet1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Miracy... u too dey enjoy d story baah
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by vansledge(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
prince abeg u too much... eyen ke fo d®®
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Miracy(f): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshpet1: Miracy... u too dey enjoy d story baah

grin ;Dsure,i dey enjoy am wella...

@prince more power to your fingers...more updates plssss

cheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by joanpinkie(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
I can't believe that I have joined the long queue of those waiting for up date. I started on the story yesterday, and I have been captivated by the beautiful story. I love leading novels, I know that part of this story is fictitious, I love every bit of its originality , it comes as raw as can be from an amature . Some years to come you are going to look at this novel as erronous as the grammar is, and shake your head. Keep up the good work young lad . And don't keep the elders waiting!

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Youngzedd(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
I can't believe that I'm following this thread.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kip it cuming bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by wineman: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin @D prince360: im wondering if u choose the best title for this tale; cos dere are more active characters than ur school mum, anyways i sha hope u got bleeped, cos clearly i can see u dont want to..

@readers: if a woman forces a man to bleep her, is it still da same thing as rape? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by norkses: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Its like some people no start from the beginning
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
joanpinkie: I can't believe that I have joined the long queue of those waiting for up date. I started on the story yesterday, and I have been captivated by the beautiful story. I love leading novels, I know that part of this story is fictitious, I love every bit of its originality , it comes as raw as can be from an amature . Some years to come you are going to look at this novel as erronous as the grammar is, and shake your head. Keep up the good work young lad . And don't keep the elders waiting!
. Thanks for commenting on my story.
Am glad to hear your own part of idea.
I pray to do more better if only you guys stand by my side
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
joanpinkie: I can't believe that I have joined the long queue of those waiting for up date. I started on the story yesterday, and I have been captivated by the beautiful story. I love leading novels, I know that part of this story is fictitious, I love every bit of its originality , it comes as raw as can be from an amature . Some years to come you are going to look at this novel as erronous as the grammar is, and shake your head. Keep up the good work young lad . And don't keep the elders waiting!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
@miracy... U don come here...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Littleflicky(f): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote
author=pinkyruledworld] what if i cant shut up? then go hang yourself,
atleast that will bring a suicide thread on NL grin[/quote]
hahahahaha,,u aint worth ma time,u jx luking 4wat 2say....
more important thought in ma hrt dan ur stupidity
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nadoson: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
@360Prince, i cant wait 2 follow ur tory. 2 b frank, i'v been mekn sure dat my b3 is fuly chagd cos of ur tory line. In-short, i wona hear hw u f^^k dat miss Grace.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
dude nw na beg i dy beg no more snipers...........pppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee come nd update grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by TeddyJonathan(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
I go do this guy wetin him no expect if him no update quickly[color=#000099]
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by alons: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Guy y do u kept me under suspence since? try n finish wat u ve startd cox i nid 2 c end of dis story#
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Gudday(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gud evenin #LANDERz ; m0st especially dis thread 4lowers. I av g0t an update for u guys from @360prince. This is what i got" xowie 4 kipin u guys waitin i shal b updatin dz story 2mrw as i am jst getin bak h0me frm church nd I wl nid 2 av x0me rest. C U guys 2mrw" ,says d prince.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Little-flicky:

hahahahaha,,u aint worth ma time,u jx luking 4wat 2say....
more important thought in ma hrt dan ur stupidity
funny how u could use ur precious time and important tot in replying me. New school miss GULLIBLE. <b>middle fing </b>
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 27, 2013
@360prince.....what year did all this your story happened....if it is actually a real story ooo?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Littleflicky(f): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2013
pinkyruledworld: funny how u could use ur precious time and important tot in replying me. New school miss GULLIBLE. <b>middle fing </b>

u cn go ahead and say wateva buh one tin z 4sure,,ur type cnt trick me.... i didnt follow diz thread bcox of u,so major looser u cn just keep ranting....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ajaxtea(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Uhmmmmmmmm, i got notin more 2 say nice improvement in ur write-up, kip it up........
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Therock5555(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2013

shebi u don dey slack ba, my friend come continue and better give us some +18 action quickgringrin

i think that person that said the title of this story is wrong is correct, there are more things to this story than his school mum, me think say you go just bleep her tire, nawao for u son, cant u learn from ur dadgringrin

goodmorning my son followers...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Little-flicky:

u cn go ahead and say wateva buh one tin z 4sure,,ur type cnt trick me.... i didnt follow diz thread bcox of u,so major looser u cn just keep ranting....
and MRS WINNER keep winning >my ass<
@prince better person abeg update us jarey, make we dey read yur super story go
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by pacino213: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
THí$ $TôRý í$ $ô íÑTëRë$Ting..þし$ wë ÑëëÐ úþÐâTës.. ßúT í$ THí$ $TôRý Rëâし?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by norkses: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
na wa for some ppl o! why is it that some ppl cannot just behave themselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.