Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646513 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
shogz89:
Definitely he joined at the middle of the ride
yeah right
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by valdprof: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
360prince: Pls followers the bible said no man is perfect. In case of any miss typing or wrong sentence constructions. Pls dont blame it on me. Just tell me the corrections i need to do. Pls encourage me to do better. And i promise to do better for you guys.
ride on joor
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by sonickay(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Prince Come Continuation now
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
though it's coming late, congratulations for making it to FP. still more room for improvement, you are a work in progress
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
sonickay: Prince Come Continuation now
according to his bro, think he's been banned
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
dgreatyen: abeg,under which section or forum dis story dey....so i fit dey follow frm der......;
na for literature section
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ajaxtea(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] mod pls unban prince make him continue his torie, and prince update takes long tym 4 a new update bt above all u did a very gud job and pls bleep dat ur skul mum, precious, short damsel, sweet p, and lastly Uduak........

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ajaxtea(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
mod pls unban prince make him continue his torie, and prince update takes long tym 4 a new update bt above all u did a very gud job and pls bleep dat ur skul mum, precious, short damsel, sweet p, and lastly Uduak........mod pls unban prince make him continue his torie, and prince update takes long tym 4 a new update bt above all u did a very gud job and pls bleep dat ur skul mum, precious, short damsel, sweet p, and lastly Uduak........mod pls unban prince make him continue his torie, and prince update takes long tym 4 a new update bt above all u did a very gud job and pls bleep dat ur skul mum, precious, short damsel, sweet p, and lastly Uduak........

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Collizo4sky: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
360prince: **CONTINUATION**
Through out that evening, i had no passion to engage myself in doing any house choice[chores], reading, or helping my mother on what she intended working on. On a blissfull hour, i entrusted myself in doing one thing, sleeping.
I indulge myself in sleeping through out that whole day, thinking on how to tackle my principal's test that will resumed the next day. Quiet i was, dreaming with grieve and disbelieve that am not gonna make it, or succeed on my test to make my school mum praise me.
The thought of "uduak" struck my mind, and i began to think the more. My brains calculated in a clock wise motion, different thought ran into my head.
Mean while, i haven't seen uduak for the past three good days, so i planned going to her place.
I kindly lose the stressfully thought out of my mind and my head, i advance close to my mum,

"mother i would love to meet uduak at her place to informed her of the coming up test tomorrow" i said.

my mother faced me, actually her face express something else, like " YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSE ", that was the sign i saw written on her face.
I maintain peace and pleaded playfully with my mother that i needed to informed uduak, since she was not in school. My mum hesitated for sometimes, before she gave me the permission to do what i favored. It pleases me that uduak was at home the moment i got there.
She doesn't stays at home always, she either help her mother in the farm or she goes to the market when ever she is back from school. i was luckY to meet her that moment**.

She was seating freely under a palm fruit tree in her compound, recieving a natural God gift (air).

"hey!, there you are, what are you doing here ?" i asked, when i saw her holding a book. I moved close to hear her reply.

"am dancing" uduak answered, looking up to me with disgust.
Uduak stood up and walk into their house, came out with a chair.

"erm...., am not here to stay for long"

i only came here to inform you of the test tomorrow on economics. Uduak pick up the chair again without saying any word, she returned it back where she took it from.
She acted that day strange to me, i dont really know what happened.
.......[May be she was angry because our principal test always reward failures with CANE].....

Uduak sat down and greeted me good bye after she had returnEd from where she went to drop the chair.
I couldn't say anything tho! , i humbly faced the direction i came from, and headed back to my own home.

**TO BE CONTINUED**
take note of the word in bracket
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Finestlex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is awesome... patiently waiting for next phase.. lots of gramatical errors... Great piece work all the way.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by sammyendowed(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mod I take God beg you,abegi help us unban prince make he con finish hin tori.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Where d remaining ones nah shioo
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
mods unban Prince pleasssssssssssssseeee. can't wait again ooh for d concluding tori ooh
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by valdprof: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
adegwurulez: I dont know if i'm qualified to advice you cos i am also a learner, i just started my work about three weeks ago. In my three weeks of writing, i learnt two importand secrets of being a good writer, there are;

1.READING
being a writer doesn't mean you will stop reading other people's work, there are lots of very talented writers on nairaland and they can really be resourceful. Take your time to read the works of people like kayemjay, chistar, flow1759, foxy_flow, the rock, repogirl, ishilove, E<R>F, Ezepromoe, frank3:16etc. like i always say, nairaland is a very large forum that can contain as many writers as possible, we could be of help to eachother. My sister would always bring novels home but i was never a big fan of novels or literature, i was this "SCIENCE GUY". When i started my work, i decided to read one of the novels. I saw authors like john grisham, shakespear, james hardly chase, steve kahn etc. I decided to read The Mall by steve kahn. After chapter two i started noticing improvements in my work.
NB: i am not telling you to emulate other writers, be yourself. I even enjoy ur style of writing.
About your spelling, i'll give you just one advise; it doesn't take up to 1minute to look up a word in the dictionary. let the dictionary be your friend. There are some words whose spellings may look wrong but they are correct, especially words with both american and british spellings. e.g americans would write color while british would write colour. both are correct but we were colonised by the british so we go with the british spelling, again the dictionary will also differentiate. we also have search engines for research. ur work is non-fiction so i dont think you need it but if u want to venture into fiction, they would be of help.

2.WRITING writing regularly is as important as reading. just keep on writing and you will learn.

N.B: hope you took out time to read my rubbish, i would have used that time to update my thread but i used it to advice you cos i saw something in you. Though still crude, but i know you will surely get there, nigerians are talented.
sorry for using a large portion of your thread in spewing trash, i just thought i should help a promising writer.
wen u say 'though' , dont use 'but'... Commenting from University Of Nigeria
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by norkses: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
This a nice story. Bt abge we don de wait for d continuation. Shooo. Na wa o! ;DThis a nice story. Bt abge we don de wait for d continuation. Shooo. Na wa o!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by adaksbullet: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Prince y na? sad Prince y na? sad

Whr hv yo bin to?

Its high time to unfollow yo

Bayi bayi o :p

Prince!!!

Bobo yii bad o in niyola's voice

*yarns*

Bee aru bee cheesy

Ah put water on fire make e nO burn cheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by toygod2: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by wineman: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
my first comment ever on nairaland, it goes to the mod, please unban prince (that's if he truly has been banned ), im sure alot of us "nairaland reader's" cant wait any longer for dis bleeping suspense to end.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by waloma(m): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2013
gdjsbcvk
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Perfecter4real(m): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2013
As an upcoming writer trying to stand on my feet,i think reading such write up's will do me more harm than good,,,like seriously dude you've got alot of work to do.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tochstorm(m): 2:21am On Nov 25, 2013
great story! Poor write up.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by mikemodel24: 2:44am On Nov 25, 2013
I lyk dis part were all is a dream
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by mikemodel24: 3:51am On Nov 25, 2013
MORE UPDATE PLS wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by jgatherer(m): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Oga Prince,nice story you got here.But I dey vex for you o...'cos the title of the story don first put some kind tinz for my mind nd from page 1 to 30 nothing still don happen !
Una mehn u gatz to do justice to all this tilee's wey dey follow u o grace,uduak,precious,sexy p,short damsel etc
Se u no dey learn anything from THE MAZI ni ? !
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2013
[size=20pt]#MODS abeg make una un-Ban. My guy nau,wetin I'm do una wey warrant this ban sef

Abeg Make una Unban am make dis thread no die o. [/size]
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by elprokez(m): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2013
First time To comment on this thread. Hullo Prince,!?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2013
thumbs up guy
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Barbienice(f): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2013
angry am nt happy cuz I av bin waitin for update from prince and it nt forthcoming.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by kelsonpoint(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2013
Shit! Where is dis prick prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Thankgodtt(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2013
Prince oya--- I'm on following yhu-- wot Nonsense is dis-- if u re tired of writing, den Y did u start it in the 1st place??

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by paulohgirlie(f): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2013
@360Prince, thumb up to u!!! I really gbadun ur fantastic story not minding some errors grin grin. But wats delaying u to continue d story??
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Starcy1(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Good work. Ur trying

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.