Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646967 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ibro360(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2013
super story
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by opesanchez: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2013
ibro360: super story
oya cme write ur own 'this life' o mtcheeew
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2013
abeg write papa ajasco
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Barbienice(f): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nice story. More grease to ur elbow@ prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
360prince: . Menn why you like uduak part pass others part now ?

You don the luv the babe. Right sad?
according to ur descriptn, she go make sense..... grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
360prince: . Which state are you from ?

Am in kano state. Panshakara precisely.
u mean u re stil in kano? I dn port komot 4rm dat place o!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tochstorm(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
like the new scope of your update. I use to go to my villa. Xmas period mangoe pickers wake up early to get the most juicy one and stumbles on snakes xpecial PYTHON yes python is ubiquous with eastern and southern part of nigeria. Plus python is not coloured, they are white or dull grey with black random rings. And don't make such silly mistake (guess you ain't a science student) THERE IS NO EAST POLE!!! there is only north and south.
And 'bout your "supposed fiction" on my other reply, that is the most realist on your story (i don't need to ask ifa or dibia to know) think i don't know?
Any way you painted a supperb picture for those who have been to there home town (if anyone on this thread haven't been; shame on you!) pardon my super story but again. But the python you saw must have a good supper to lay lazy. In my town python don't chase people anyway.

If there is any error in my writing; it's this t9 keyboard no be my fault o!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
tochstorm: like the new scope of your update. I use to go to my villa. Xmas period mangoe pickers wake up early to get the most juicy one and stumbles on snakes xpecial PYTHON yes python is ubiquous with eastern and southern part of nigeria. Plus python is not coloured, they are white or dull grey with black random rings. And don't make such silly mistake (guess you ain't a science student)
u missed it bro! We have yellow pythons... If u haven't seen it, i have.. Perhaps he does nt nid 2 b a science student to knw abt pythons..... 1nce u have been 2 d east precisely, pythons re common animals i.e they re seen mre often..... No b 2day talk b dat 1... Princee... Biko ur next update!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dennyzgenius: u missed it bro! We have yellow pythons... If u haven't seen it, i have.. Perhaps he does nt nid 2 b a science student to knw abt pythons..... 1nce u have been 2 d east precisely, pythons re common animals i.e they re seen mre often..... No b 2day talk b dat 1... Princee... Biko ur next update!!
d science part is abt d pole bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
. Ibro how things na?

Thanks for commenting on my story
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
There are some things I will to point out... As I said earlier, watch out for the tenses ... Atimes you confuse the use of the present tense with past tense and vice versa... There was a point u said "felled" and then u used "fell".. There is nothing like "felled".. Take note...
There is really a great improvement... I love it...
Just take note of what I said... #One love.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kingademos: abeg write papa ajasco
. Him name go fit for that 00oosmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Barbie nice: Nice story. More grease to ur elbow@ prince
. Hi....

Thanks for your encouragement my dear. Pls keep on reading
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dennyzgenius: according to ur descriptn, she go make sense..... grin
. May be she made sense or many be not.

I cant relate with babe the gets angryly early who you joke...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dennyzgenius: u mean u re stil in kano? I dn port komot 4rm dat place o!
. Menn na only 1 and half years i don stay now.

But we go soon pack commot before 2015 because those ppl fit com blast us 0oo
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
tochstorm: like the new scope of your update. I use to go to my villa. Xmas period mangoe pickers wake up early to get the most juicy one and stumbles on snakes xpecial PYTHON yes python is ubiquous with eastern and southern part of nigeria. Plus python is not coloured, they are white or dull grey with black random rings. And don't make such silly mistake (guess you ain't a science student) THERE IS NO EAST POLE!!! there is only north and south.
And 'bout your "supposed fiction" on my other reply, that is the most realist on your story (i don't need to ask ifa or dibia to know) think i don't know?
Any way you painted a supperb picture for those who have been to there home town (if anyone on this thread haven't been; shame on you!) pardon my super story but again. But the python you saw must have a good supper to lay lazy. In my town python don't chase people anyway.

If there is any error in my writing; it's this t9 keyboard no be my fault o!
. Menn thanks for everything tho, but you need more enlightenment.

+ talking about snakes, i wont lie because there are many in the east. They have different kinds of colours. So what i descriped there is reall.
Am i real villa boy, am from eket, i speak my language fluently, and also i grew up to 18years in the villa, so you dont need to tell me about snakes.

+ about the snake chasing after me, i didnt say so.
All i said was that the snake went it way and i ran backwardly to my own way.

+ as for the east pole issue, i sincerely agree with you, but partially because in geo....we have north poles etc

thanks...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
LogoDWhiz: There are some things I will to point out... As I said earlier, watch out for the tenses ... Atimes you confuse the use of the present tense with past tense and vice versa... There was a point u said "felled" and then u used "fell".. There is nothing like "felled".. Take note...
There is really a great improvement... I love it...
Just take note of what I said... #One love.
. Good afternoon sir. I was thinking you are no more following ?

Well as for the mistakes, i agreed with you oh. I included "FELl" at first, but when i tickle the button twice it shown "FELLED".

Am gonna modify it right away. #one 9ja bro..smiley.

Note; 11:55pm.
Oga i don go correct them.
Thanks
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by olarafiat(f): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
360prince: . Which state are you from ?

Am in kano state. Panshakara precisely.
im yoruba nd i dont do abokis
just kiddin sha
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
ola rafiat: im yoruba nd i dont do abokis
just kiddin sha
. No probs. I can see you viewing..smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
pls no comment for now untill i drop one up date in the remaining space.

TYPING....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingslaw(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Weldone prince.
You mean you are updating us from kano?
Hmm u get mind o.
I just saw what u wrote up there
no long thing
just modify it for your update ok.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kingslaw: Weldone prince.
You mean you are updating us from kano?
Hmm u get mind o.
I just saw what u wrote up there
no long thing
just modify it for your update ok.
. Yah. Am writing it from kano but i be correct akwa ibom boy...
I rep my city forever..

As for the modification, am current done with that my guy..:p
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingslaw(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
ok.
Try eno easy.
I go inform kano government to give you green card.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
360prince: . Ok sir. Am sorry for the wrong quote.

I never meant to provoked yousad.
it was just a joke na :\ undecided

No wahala.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Little-flicky:

oh dearie,,please dnt get so upset... der are only joking

Am not vexed again,thanks though.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Abidx22(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmmm...just short of words...prince u are making sense
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by olarafiat(f): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
ure still typing since 1:57 pm ?
ok i still dey observe lets hope oga no go sack me. its almost closing hr anyway
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Abidx22(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
ola rafiat: ure still typing since 1:57 pm ?
ok i still dey observe lets hope oga no go sack me. its almost closing hr anyway
seeeeeeee uuu...u don dey kaptivated by d 'swt' tory
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
360prince: . May be she made sense or many be not.

lol. Ok o.... because she fit blast u 1day when u mistakenly du sumtyn..
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

I started walking very slowly to the school without complaining about going to the school late. I walked for far distanct to school that very morning by 9:30am..
When i reached my new friend street i decided branching to check on her, but when my mind reflected back to the events few days back, i quickly turned away and face the direction which leads to my school. I intruded the school compound, walking very majestically to where my classroom block located.
I greeted the first senior student that stood at the gate side talking, discussing with the gate man. He replied me, while gazing as if he knew me from somewhere before.
I didnt care about his sight looking and so i walked away from them as i approached my classroom block.

"00oboy. how things na?.This one were you come this late today, you sure say everything the fine?", Emeka asked the moment i stepped into the classroom.

"Guy am certainly free start what ever i like in this school. If coming to school late is one of them, then late me flirt it that way",i uttered and Emeka bursted into laughter.

Many students shouted on my name but i didnt give attention because they were all silly students. If i should answer their salutes they will definately use that opportunity to call me rubbish names like ," husband of madam economic". I advanced closer towards my personal seat and slammed my ass down.
Meanwhile, When i intruded into the classroom, i couldn't see Precious and neither did i meet with Uduak. Emeka later advanced closer and informed me concerning their way about.
Emeka actually told me that they both went to the principal office this morning.

"what are they meeting him for?",i asked.

"em..The principal walked into the class this morning and call them to come with him. I guess nothing silly will happen because they actually went to his office with a broom",Emeka explained and that a great relief.

" thats well clarify my main dude. How things na?", i'd asked Emeka when he was about walking out of the classroom.

"am feeling fine 00o. I still play by my name,EMEKA", he uttered and barge out of the classroom.

After relaxing for sometime, i intended checking my school mum.
When i got there i met her sleeping on her bed,while playing music from her cellphone. I greeted her and she replied immediately while removing the ear piece from her phone with the one in her ears. Grace stood up from the foam where she had laid. My gaze fixed on her short mini skirt which barely covered her big heavy white flabby laps. Grace walked up to where i stood and embraced me warmly.
She kissed on my lips for a short time, but i smartly made it longer by kissing her without ceasing,and my hand found way to her skirt as i began to rub her ass with rough caressed,and i started dragging her closer to my body for the emotional feelings to get stronger.
The door was slidely opened the moment we started sucking, licking and chewing our lips passionately. Grace breast was gluely attached to my chest as we walked slowly whiling in the kissing position, we fell uncontrolable on the foam. Grace Suck my little lips more and more, she turned me and claimed on my body,while i lay under moaning for her heavy weight pretending to be enjoying her caressed
. I later turned her over and did same thing to Grace. She moan seductively and my joystick began to bang head up and down inside my huge trouser.
As we fight on who could do the kissing the best, someone knocked at the door. We immediately jolted up, Grace arranged herself, while i stood up and dragged stool to sit, with a magazin book in my hand.
Two female senior students intruded in with a nylon in their hand. Grace banged the door close again. They called me, by my real name. I weirdly gazed them and they called me again, but this time they called me by my nickname.
I quickly replied them by responding to the warm pleasantries of their greetings.

" I've never seen this seniors before,so how come they know my name?", i asked myself silently while smiling at them.

Miss Grace offered them plastic chairs to sit, when they sat they began to discuss and started laughing. I wasn't comfortable with their subject concerning love and silly relationship breakup and makeup conversation.perhaps,since i wasn't that much involved in the interaction, i kindly stood up when i had decided vacating the room.
As i approached to the door, Grace called me and i swiftly walk towards her standing direction. As i walked towards Grace i had this huge feelings that One of them is gazing at me. Grace calmly instructed me to stay and eat food which she started cooking, I refuse as i insisted going away. Miss Grace couldn't uttered a word when i walked away from her.
Øn Getting closer to the door, one of the ladies snap her finger and i turned.

" Your school mother told us about you alot",the fair girl uttered smiling

"what did she tell you about me?.I hope is not something wack ?", i'd asked

To be con.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
360prince: . May be she made sense or many be not.

ok
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kingslaw: ok.
Try eno easy.
I go inform kano government to give you green card.
. Lwkmdgrin Ogini, green card ke sad !

Well, am patiently waiting for it to come.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.