Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646537 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2013
stardragon: How were'u able to ESCAPE from preciouse home, wen her perents came around. U'din't finish that story. Mr man! Try finishin 1 story b4 junpin to de next.
. You didnt read the story. Pls kindly go back and check wella
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Prince if you no Bleep any one of this people eh? I go shot u! Ok bet am
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Long time no bleep....... Getin tired now
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by norkses: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wait first. Na only precious u beans? Abi u beans ur childhood babe too ba
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by waslead300(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Prince, wich time did u want 2 update... am getting tired self... movin slowly out of tread, peeping maybe i can see an update, didnt see an update hiss and move out of tread quickly.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kayuspopo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Prince u r making me tired of dis thread...pls try to update @ least every 1hr
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by olarafiat(f): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
pls b patient he'll surely up date an average nigerian is always busy even those without jobs are always busy doing nothing
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by olarafiat(f): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
i like d long time no bleep stuff b consoled dat he's gathering xperience d first one is going to b explosive
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by santislim8(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
J
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by santislim8(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
B
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Prince com nd update o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by hustleranthem(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Prince com nd update o
baby hw r u
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 01emek(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Silent reader ** walk into thread with bottle of alomo,a stick of ceger,sit at the back .....sip from my bottle,where this guy go na?**
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Isedax(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Prince com nd update o
Abeg we dey wait na
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Maafiaalady: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
@prince360....i ve been following your INTERESTING STORY but keeping ur readers/followers all day waiting aint d best...#quitsfollowing#
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
ahhhh see plenty comments for line...sad

am confuse on your comments. I dont know the one to reply right away.

To conclude everything to one, i thank you guys for the wonderful comments.

Abeg mak una know say body no be firewood na.
My health is also contribute to the reason why i dont update early and quickly.
Pls kindly understand me, or abi una wan see my pix inside hospital ?.

TYPING....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by cingelai(f): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
pls dnt bother replying just update
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingslaw(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ok.am still waitin for your update.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by pretty644: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2013
D tym ♈̷̴̩oυ ll use 2 reply abeg use it an update... I ll lyk 2 c dis ur four legs nd ♈̷̴̩oυ in d hospital... ♈̷̴̩oυ can snap abeg.. Ur excuse too much
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Walahi! Update oooo
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:39am On Dec 11, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

The senior that called me was very friendly to everyone. She told me about her lifestyle but my attention wasn't on what she announced.
She lately introduced herself but i couldn't introduce mine since she had formerly known me. Perhaps, she was also addicted to hearing music such as chris brown music, and many more musics. Clarifying the fact that she is fully a good music listener, and a song lover made her entertained everybody in Grace room with her love songs.
She used her sweet sexy accented angelic voice to sing slowly touching our heart. I was captivated in my heart as i listened to the song she sang. Her other friend was busy chewing mouth full of something which seems like a meat. The lady that ate something in her mouth stood up from the foam and takeoff her cloths, while remaining her only bra. I sat down on a stool watching her focused against what she was doing, painting her face and applying her makeup.
lateron, that same girl that ate somethin started nagging, complaining about lack of fresh air in Grace room when my school mum went out . Her complained was so boring and the other lady that sang included herself

" cant you just go out and stand outside to receive fresh air ?, and stop complaining about this room",the music lover instructed her girlfriend

" am sorry for your silly ideas. You should be complaining too", the other replied her

When the started cursing abusing each other sarcastically, i kindly used the magazin i held in my hand,covered my face and started reading silently forgetting about them. The next events that happened which captivated my focus and attention was that after the prolong argument between the two of them, the other lady that complaint about the lack of ventilation for air, pull out her heavy smoothly, full balloony big breast.
I was distracted by what i saw, as my gazed fixed steadily on her dangling big breast. I began to imagine myself sucking and chewing her nipples slow and steady.
My day fantasies and thoughts made my already hard joystick jerked up radically and suddenly i quickly came that moment inside my boxers. The wetness wasn't that much,or plentiful, so i didnt bother myself. I purposely refused to moved into the bath room to clean my meSs. Thereafter, the lady jumped down from the foam, picked up a plastic chair and sat opposite me.The lady playing the music focus her eyes on me and We started discussing new topic subject conversation.
But before that time, Miss Grace walked in with something in a black nylon. Miss Grace sat closer to me discussing with those two ladies, while my eyes opened widely gazing inbetween the lady legs as she sat opposite facing my direction. Teasingly Grace instructed her to close her big breast but she refused and sat the way she wanted,not knowing she is hurting my joystick badly.

"hey..You better cover those open legs of yours and stop tempting someone here!",Miss grace uttered

"by the way, who am i tempting?.Are you saying am tempting that little boy?",the lady asked but Grace repeated herself

Miss Grace brought food and we all sat to eat together.
After the delicious meal of her favorite cooking which was; a packet of spargatti, fried eggs and apple juice to digest the food.
I thanked Grace and appreciated her for the good cooking. I inhaled deeply and exhaled out before informing Miss Grace and Her friends that am leaving.
Grace refused letting me vacate the room, she asked why i wanted Leaving but i announced nothing was wrong.

"i hope you will come back later to meet me?.
I've gotten a good news to informed you.
It concerns about your examination", Grace uttered out loudly

" 0ya, pls tell me whats good about the news!. whats the the news all about?", i'd asked as i turned away From grace

"Untill when you come,my school son". Grace mentioned

"am glad this is the first time you've ever called me SCHOOL SON in this school.
But pls, How come you suddenly change calling me, by my names?", i barraged Grace with many questions and all her friends bursted into laughter

"princee, we are waitin on you o00o. So pls come quickly", The person playing music uttered

"0okay!"

I sighed, nodded my head and gave them a smiling face while walking out from the room. The moment i stepped outside, i quickly thought about meeting with Uduak before the school dismissed.
I sighted Uduak in the class when i was about heading towards the direction of the football field.
Uduak sat alone in the empty classroom as I had checked well the moment i moved closer to the class block.

I greeted Uduak when i moved into the classroom and she calmly replied me. I looked straight to her face and asked whats wrong. Uduak was sad,sorrowful as she sat all alone in the empty clasroom when i met her. She was very grieved and i could see the sign all over her face. I joked to make her smiled.
I later consoled with uduak..

To be continue
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nadoson: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2013
@PRINCE, ur tryin 2 kill som1 here wit suspense o. U mst b a gud writer in future so kip it burning k.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=ola rafiat]i like d long time no bleep stuff b consoled dat he's gathering xperience d first one is going to b explosive[/quot]

Lol! you are talking from experience.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kayuspopo(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2013
More!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Thankgodtt(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Keep coming bro-----
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nadoson: @PRINCE, ur tryin 2 kill som1 here wit suspense o. U mst b a gud writer in future so kip it burning k.
. Thanks man
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kayuspopo: More!!!
. It coming soon!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tochstorm(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
spaghetti and indomie is all your school mum can cook... Her hubby don suffer o.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Timothy3113(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls update i av been following thes thread for a long time
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tochstorm(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Timothy3113: Pls update i av been following thes thread for a long time
ummmmm yargarh
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kayuspopo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
360prince: . It coming soon!!!
k waiting oooooo
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kayuspopo(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
tochstorm: spaghetti and indomie is all your school mum can cook... Her hubby don suffer o.
lol dats true

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.