Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646082 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by chikkyberry: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Followin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by chikkyberry: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2015
Ride on
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2015
chikkyberry:
Ride on
thanks for reading.. You can catch me up on my 2go acc blow
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by linpok: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2015
360prince:
menn, i still dey too. But i've been seriously busy. Am working now and there's no time for me to come here often.. You should understand. And the kinda work am doing is that type you leave home in the morning and come back by 10 at night.

Oh dats nice nau..just make enof cash and remember ur boyZz ooo,,,,,
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Hawlahscho(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin If I don't comment, it's a sin grin
Prince360

Nice job indeed.

cool

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
linpok:

Oh dats nice nau..just make enof cash and remember ur boyZz ooo,,,,,
no problem bro... When i don hussle get time i go begin the part 2 of this particular story. I don come read my story see errors and i need time to edit them.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hawlahscho:
grin If I don't comment, it's a sin grin
Prince360

Nice job indeed.

cool
thanks bro.. Na you i the hail pass.. You try. Pls introduce this tory to your friends as well. Okay?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Hawlahscho(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
360prince:
thanks bro.. Na you i the hail pass.. You try. Pls introduce this tory to your friends as well. Okay?

This actually inspired the one I wrote too..... I started writing it when I finished this... CHECK MY SIGNATURE to access it
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hawlahscho:

This actually inspired the one I wrote too..... I started writing it when I finished this... CHECK MY SIGNATURE to access it
okay... I have commented on your story.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by PricelessCharm(f): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
I cnt believe i read 78 pages. Nice story prince.. Cnt wait 4 prt 2
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
PricelessCharm:
I cnt believe i read 78 pages. Nice story prince.. Cnt wait 4 prt 2
thanks for reading.. The part2 of this story will continue soon.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Danpersie31(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
360prince:
thanks for reading.. The part2 of this story will continue soon.
which kind soon...e wan dey like d part 2 of nam angel and eragon were I dey wait 4since donkey years
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by silverdam(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow, 360prince I love this story... So fantastic, can't wait for Part 2. Please 360prince can't you give me permission to post the story on my blog? Please I beg you, will definitely credit you as the writer/owner of the story. Would also include ur contact details for readers to contact u for opportunities...

Please!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by sheyflixy1(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2015
K
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Epiphanus20(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2015
[b][/b] Prince if i no comment for this story i too stingy,what a nice story,this story worth to be publicated if you change some certain actions and sentences.
Any way we get talk,what's your 2go username.

Am Epiphanus,an author and a producer,hoping to hear your replies.YOU CAN ADD ME AT 2GO EPIPHANUS20
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Danpersie31(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2015
Thanks for the comment my people. Una too much oh
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by classiclee(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2015
360prince:
Thanks for the comment my people. Una too much
oh
Bros you try and again for the story you eff-up ..this thing happened to me but i made sure i changed my lifestyle by stop being a virgin
and the deal went on thumbsup..
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by sammybhaws(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ok prince what later happened to miss grace
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by sammybhaws(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ok prince what later happened to miss grace. Did u get to see her again or u neva saw her again
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ezeigbo194(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2015
u be mumu oo Prince ask me y?

u see free punny eh hard u to Bleep y dem no go Bleep dem for ur face u stupid dick head.......nonsense
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dhanielll(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]to be sincere prince,this story is awesome,but i really dnt lyk where it al ends or is there part 2 for it
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
classiclee:

Bros you try and again for the story you eff-up ..this thing happened to me but i made sure i changed my lifestyle by stop being a virgin
and the deal went on thumbsup..
you try na... I no fit Bleep oh. Am just scared!

For those of you were don enter promise land (p****y) make sure say u enter slow and wisely, if not, you'll face the consequences wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dhanielll:
[color=#000099][/color]to be sincere prince,this story is awesome,but i really dnt lyk where it al ends or is there part 2 for it
my bros you don do well to follow up this story from the beging to the end... Concerning the part 2 of this very story i wrote it but all my post got lost when an attack invaded the secured section on nl.. And this brought a huge discouragement to me when i loss all i worked hard for... Anyways the part 2 of this story will be written soon and that will be, when i have the free time to do so. Keep viewing and keep on reading, but extend this story " my complicated love story with my school mum" to the knowledge of your friends. Okay
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
ezeigbo194:
u be mumu oo Prince ask me y?

u see free punny eh hard u to Bleep y dem no go Bleep dem for ur face u stupid dick head.......nonsense
lol.... Thanks for the insult bro. Remember this, " all fingers are not equall".

You may have had sex as countless time as you demand, but my case differs cos i'm a shy type.

Keep fucking though, but be very carefull.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
sammybhaws:
Ok prince what later happened to miss grace. Did u get to see her again or u neva saw her again
grin well..... That question has an answer for it but wait to see your replies on the part 2 of my xomplicated love story with my school mum
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Season greetings goes to all my friends, my loved ones and to those who back me up when i started this story...
It was awesome having you all as family, fans and mentors and I cant seem to forget my well wishers in this section who stood and made me a good writer through their encouraging words and advice... Ppl like ; the rock, maxi, princessa, etc. My appreciation may not impact anything but all i can say is "THANK YOU ALL" for the surpport.

I've been absent for a long period now But i'm getting back on the right track to impress y'all as usual. Y'all have me in abasement, and Am ready to keep us entertain again. Thanks to those who never cease to show affection towards me.. Thumbs up to those who did so.. Meanwhile, I'm aware of how extend my name have gone, so far it has created much by occupying my heart, and creating awareness that you all care and miss me... Nevertheless, i most comment concerning how i've seen my name countless times on other posts and in it my name was mentioned, aranging among those popular writters on nl cos of my storiea. Thanks to the writer though...

Info.....
Appperently, am gonna drop another thrilling story soon... I wanted to inform us about this initially but i couldn't cos i had no chance then. So, am making use of this opportunity to inform or to bring to our knowledge what i had in mind. Just watch out for me!
Once again thanks to my fans, moderators, writters... And Thanks to nl.

360prince siging in and out grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by sammybhaws(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
So u written the part two or about to write it
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
sammybhaws:
So u written the part two or about to write it
am working on it.... Just relax, gather your friends around you
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Welcome back 360prince.. I enjoyed reading ur story.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:
Welcome back 360prince.. I enjoyed reading ur story.
ok, boss. Just click to check here anytime and any day
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecided where una dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.