Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,425 members, 7,850,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Feeling Empty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Empty (1940 Views)

When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeling Empty by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yield:

Shymeeeexxxx. How's it going? Haven't seen you in this section in a while. You're always in Politics, fighting people. [:

Interesting diary. Glad you have a diary now, although very surprised. Good to read some of your thoughts; makes me want to pick that brain of yours more.

Yieldddddd!! I'm good, love. When are you going to yield to my advances and let us yield some ol'good love in Tokyo nairaland? You know how the politics section is, and how you've to give back whatever energy you get. But trust me, I'm not a fighter - nl turned me out and created this online monster. grin grin tongue tongue

I'm glad you love my diary - make sure you follow the thread. I definitely have a story to tell. wink

Btw, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Feeling Empty by dmcdad: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
We have all loved and lost at some point in time or tge other. Its a natural phenomenon which is inevitable. The ability for us to pick ourselves again and move on with life is what is really required of us. So, on that note, I would say lighten up, pick up your bed and continue your journey. I just hope you have learnt a thing or two from this. So you don't face similar fate subsequently.

I wish you all the best. Take care.
Re: Feeling Empty by Enegod(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
Then don't shoot wink
grin
Re: Feeling Empty by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
irpheezy:

im tryin dear, dis is effing hard

Its just a phase.. smiley

You'll get over it/him with time
btw you're yet to tell me the rationale behind the sudden separation..
sad
Re: Feeling Empty by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmm, nairaland, virtually every female on this forum is heartbroken while the guys are innocent, good, single seriously searchinggringrin

Pls who are these ladies dating or who are these guys breaking all these hearts

Pls I need a good answer from a kind soulsmiley

All over the forum is sad, sad news of love from ladies while the guys claim good, single searchingsmiley

@poster...remember, Tinubu left PDP and formed AC and now APC, nothing has changed except the name: PDP - AC - APC, still the same people answering diff names, no change.

Internet is not a holly land where all saints dwell...it is the same good and bad people u meet/see on the road/school/work/bank/church/market/etc that are partially on the internet, so be very cautious cos anyone can wear a suitable mask online to suit the audience.

Sorry for whatever happened to u and move on wiser, the world cares about no one, you're your best friendsmiley
Re: Feeling Empty by seangy4konji: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
go and die!!!
Re: Feeling Empty by Dhurmynick(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
How can an advanced oponu like you forget a thread you did https://www.nairaland.com/1573096/ladies-share-nairaland-pm-toasting @op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!!!...i Need To Start Benefiting. From My Girlfriend / Pls Help, My Sister Lost It / What Attracts Women To Men??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.