Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68363 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by AsAPJregz(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Kennybozz: Nw u r on ur own! Omo jaiye jaiye oniranu jati jati.
lmfao grin grin grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Bunchersstab(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Omolola1: Do you have the fear of God at all? You committed murder, in.cest, fornication and lust of the flesh all at once...smh.
My sincere advise to you is to tell your parents everything, all the gory details. I'm sure they would know what to do.

And Jesus wept cry
judge judy
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by debrihachi(f): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrDisciple: My dear commit suicide, cos i can see that u lack morals, 4 christ sake ur cousin? Is it that ur campus lacks boys?... Pls go nd chew canphor u're a pitiful disgrace
hypocrite! wat makes u bta Dan her. ..Thank God men r not God... let he hu is without sin cast da first stone
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by mumbasa: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Sleeping with cousins is far more popular than we hear of and nobody should condemn her or lie to his or herself that it is impossible to develop attraction to a cousin.

In some societies today you are still allowed to marry your cousin. Though what they did is wrong due to society and they were not wise to continue.

99% of you people condemning her will do same if they lived alone in the same room with their cousin for weeks.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Sprintson(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
All dz poly people sef
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ojiefi: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2014
angry angry angryIF YOU ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK? FOOLISH GIRL AND BOY. WALAHI IDEY VEX NO BE SMALL.

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by anjiewealth(f): 2:54am On Feb 14, 2015
leave d pregnancy nah... sha pray make e no become curse oo
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by naija1stpikin: 6:25am On May 26, 2015
Tamitee:
U̶̲̥̅̊ are a good girl,infact U̶̲̥̅̊ made yur family proud,no need for Engagement spendings,ile na lo wa...Stupid gel,shebi e stl d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ swit U̶̲̥̅̊...

Happy birthday
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by U2ice(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2015
OYO

Wen una de fvck, u carry em come NL?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by kunle1960: 2:22pm On May 26, 2015
Girl,you are super foolish.Boy,you are a goat.Girl,you don't need our advice because you are having psychiatric problem.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Clearsure(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Once beating twice shy wink try to learn from your past mistakes
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by front247: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Two of u ar animals
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by joelegacy(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2015
No kill ursef how can you have affair with your causing u must be mad u better inform your family before you die oooo.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by yabas(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by anjiewealth(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's just very funny the way all the blame is on the poor girl now.... the more reason why ladies need to be careful n very mindful of the way we live our lives....
its very sad nobody remembers the stupid boy who got her impregnated...
Just tell ur parents at least... Going for another abortion is not advisable dear...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by jbtobsyn(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
AnOlAd:

So u support she sleeps with her cousin, u even suggested Condoms
Pls tell me who Cain in the bible married if not his sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal