Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68361 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tintingz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
ebuka Otika:

Some People Are Mad O....... As In Madness At Its Peak....Owk Mr Man How Many Of Your Cousins You Done Give Your "Seed" To?
Where does it says cousin relationship/marriage is prohibited? undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: Where does it says cousin relationship/marriage is prohibited? undecided

You Have Not Answered My Question Mr Man......Thank God The Victim Here Acknowledges That It Is A Sin.... Stay There And Be Looking For Where It "WAS BEING SAID" As You Wallow In Sin.You Better Stop It If You Do That And Think It Is Normal.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
braine: My dear• Keep the baby and pin it on another guy• Simple• It would be too shameful admitting that your cousin owns the baby•
You Have Spoken Well Sir ... But You Can Be The Dad...its on big deal.*see your frying pan MOUTH*
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
braine: My dear• Keep the baby and pin it on another guy• Simple• It would be too shameful admitting that your cousin owns the baby•
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tintingz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
ebuka Otika:

You Have Not Answered My Question Mr Man......Thank God The Victim Here Acknowledges That It Is A Sin.... Stay There And Be Looking For Where It "WAS BEING SAID" As You Wallow In Sin.You Better Stop It If You Do That And Think It Is Normal.
Lol, am not the one you ask those question...I only replied to your post where cousin marriage is prohibited in law?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by orumba(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]d devil is
dancing skelewu with your destiny ooo... U
need serious deliverance...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
osemu8: Please keep the baby,dnt abortion ur life,

MY HEAD O ........YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THESE IN PIGIN na . we for understand you wella
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
yabas: This is becoming a trend in Nigeria, anyway my advice is, discontinue the relationship and put it behind you

"put it behind" with the baby abi? u no well o
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
macof: shuttup many people in the bible got married to their cousins and sisters

SO ARE WE IN THE BIBLE now? yeye.....lets call a spade a spade here...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
CHINEKE!!! THAT MEANS PRESIDENT AND GOVERNORS GO FIT DEY HERE bros J Abeg You Fit Give Me $10,000 i never chop since morning abeg.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by SenatorJames(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ask for forgiveness and go for Deliverance because there is always a power behind every action.

Sex is not only with this our physical body, but there is a blood agreement in the spiritual realm.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by EyesulO(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
My dear, sadly, you are far gone in the wrong direction and the consequences you are now faced with- shame, confusion, sadness, the risk of permanent damage to your health or premature death quietly strengthened each time you refused to stop having sex with your cousin. Sincerely, my heart is pained as I read your sad story and imagine what you might be going through. But thank God there's hope for you if you'll now start to make these right choices. First, don't ever think of an abortion,it's a trap of the devil for a lifetime of sorrow far worse than if you keep the child and allow God make him or her a proof of His power and willingness to forgive all who come to Him in repentance.
Second, you must admit you've done wrong and seek the help of a counselor and mediator. I suggest you reach these nos: 08037178963, 017611656. Request to speak with a counselor, I'm sure you'll find answers.
All my best wishes!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by bunmit(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
I broke up with my boyfriend and he
also did the same thing to his girlfriend

can u pls come up wit anoda excuse dat is not as ridiculous as this?
And as for d advice, u r in a very difficult corner, u will have to have d baby since ur life is already in danger n spiritual n moral, its illegal.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by joelenesleek(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
If u keep the baby , how will the child describe himself"product of 2 cousins in love" thank God am already in the world I for fear for heaven say na me God go put insyd d belle.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by PassingShot(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmm! Result of careless and irresponsible parenting. Keep it and live with it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by seunidris(f): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
(aru) abormination. is your problem so enjoy and deal with it girl[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Chloeriley: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
U said it ursef dat d last 1 almost killed u.. Hav a real talk with ur cousin on how d both of u wil go abt tellin ur parents.. He is d guy n he wont b d 1 to suffer d damages done 2 u.. Though what u did was abominable n also wasnt advisable bt u wil stil b 4given.. Talk 2 ur mom, she wil undastand bt i tink if u r wise enuff, u wil cal off ur relationship with him...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by alfullany(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dat is nt d end of life explain 2 ur mother firstly. Having baby is beta dan apportion dat is ur destiny nd no 1 can change it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by BonnyDominic: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
She deserves to die?
Oga, Y r yhu xo heartless?
If yhu were God . . . . .
ofcourse she deserve cos she has killed....1.........2........ Beside odas whc she may not to mention. Human judgement ni
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by brainzdh(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo, person dey ask for advice...see the torrents of insults she dey receive. It's not everybody that can condone these, you might be leading her to commit suicide with all these 'hopeless' and demoralising responses. He who is without SIN should cast the Stone....Bloody Hypocrites
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
islam is a complete religion.it is clearly stated that no boy or girl regardless of ur relationship should be left alone in a place without a guardian around except they are lawfully married. islam said cover ur body because ur body create by Allah wit special features that can tempt any man on earth except those Allah has guilded. my sister come to islam and Allah will show u d complete way of life.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Tayeni(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bonny Dominic:
ofcourse she deserve cos she has killed....1.........2........ Beside odas whc she may not to mention. Human judgement ni
I support you totally! oya go kill am!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Juniormoney1(m): 12:30am On Oct 13, 2013
See you are a disgrace but i'll advice you to tell your parent that it was your bf that own the preg shaa idiot

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by boboLIL(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2013
yhu bi mumu....dae open leqx fast like qooqle dae qo.. If yhu abort t, u must die oh.. So cari am, u and d quy supox qo to d land of boko haram qo dae rest jare.. yhu bi mumu....dae open leqx fast like qooqle dae qo.. If yhu abort t, u must die oh.. So cari am, u and d quy supox qo to d land of boko haram qo dae rest jare.. yhu bi mumu....dae open leqx fast like qooqle dae qo.. If yhu abort t, u must die oh.. So cari am, u and d quy supox qo to d land of boko haram qo dae rest jare..
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by japhmanuel: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2013
If u go with tha abortion,na hell tinz o u no go eva get child 4 ur life,nd it serves u ryt
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Sylar94(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2013
U re such a miscreant, a harlot, a hustler infact i dont kno wat to qualify u bitch... All dsame u gotta inform ur parent cos ur cryoutta be given a 2nd chance
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2013
Same judgmental peepz here are tha ones who stay home crushing on some long lost family member.......... In btw, get ur acts straightened out and keep living;deed's done anywayz

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by olusipimp(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2013
lipsrsealed Don't pity U̶̲̥̅̊@all cos wen you're knacking †ђξ akpakp dey throw leg for up dancing skelewu,nobody knows,better go for brain n pussy deliverance grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2013
Passing Shot: Hmmm! Result of careless and irresponsible parenting. Keep it and live with it.

YOU SHOULD NOT TOTALLY BLAME THERE PARENTS ABEG...... WHAT OF CHILDREN WEY THEM PARENTS NA STRONG CHRISTIAN NKO.....i think they are not matured enough. peer groups could also add to it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2013
Passing Shot: Hmmm! Result of careless and irresponsible parenting. Keep it and live with it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2013
faithfuldon: islam is a complete religion.it is clearly stated that no boy or girl regardless of ur relationship should be left alone in a place without a guardian around except they are lawfully married. islam said cover ur body because ur body create by Allah wit special features that can tempt any man on earth except those Allah has guilded. my sister come to islam and Allah will show u d complete way of life.

THEN WHO SAID CHRISTIANITY SUPPORT PRE MARITAL SEX? NO BE BECAUSE OF THIS Islam person no DEY hear word todayALL BOKO HARAM BASTARDS ARE MUSLIMS AND THEY EVEN PRAY AND READ THE QUORAN....IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO TEACH HER IF SHE COMES TO JOIN ISLAM?

IF CHRISTIANITY NO DEY FOR THIS WORLD, I GO GO JOIN BABALAWO. shikena...!!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2013
Sylar94: U re such a miscreant, a harlot, a hustler infact i dont kno wat to qualify u bitch... All dsame u gotta inform ur parent cos ur cryoutta be given a 2nd chance

ADVICE WAS NEEDED not BIG BIG GRAMMER CONTAINING INSULTS PLS....ANYONE COULD BE A VICTIM....NOONE IS PERFECT SIR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.