Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68354 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by myOGAonTOP: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2013
YOUR PRESENT POSITION: IF you keep the pregnancy, you re likely to give birth to a retard (cos of inbreeding). The child is a product of incest.
IF you decide to kill the baby you will increase the murder toll to 3. You may die cos you are ALREADY afraid. You may lose your womb.

IF you confess to your pastor and get on your knees, ask for forgiveness and pray for solutions, God will reveal the best way forwad. DONT YOU DARE tell your parents until you must have done all these stuffs. They may die of shock or kill you or do both. Your cousin might be ritualist too and toying with your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by RealJenny(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2013
In as much as what she did was wrong I think the parents initiated everything by letting dem stay 2geda in d 1st place! Just keep the baby, have it and give it up for adoption, there are so many caring women who will die to have all these kids ure aborting besyds ure nt in the right frame of mind and situation to properly raise a baby
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ninja4life(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Abram married sarah,jacob married rebeccah so wtf is wrong with these religious hypocrites dat had infected dis thread.imagine one chimpazee saying d girl deserves to die.na wa for all dis hypocrites.well i can only blame d girl and her cousin u got pregnant d first time.okay agreed shit happens second time na mistake 3rd time haha na so condom expensive.anyway d harm had been done i can only advice d lady to carry out d abortion cos giving birth to such a baby in nigeria will make her encounter idiots like haywhymido who will call for her head.and also keeping d baby will likely bring shame to they and their parent.but if their is a way she can keep d pregnancy without their parent knowing (which i doubt there is) she can give it a shot to giv birth to day baby and give it up for adoption like someone suggested.my opinion so no idiot should quote my post cos i dont hav ur time.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by skyscraperTM(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2013
just passinq¡
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by mecussey(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
silverdam: This is a true life story and its from a reader/
friend, things are happening in this world… Read
below:

Hello, my name is anonymous, I’m a polytechnic
student and I am pregnant for my cousin for the
third time. Me and my cousin are age mates in
our early twenties, we’ve been secretly dating for
2 years now.

I don’t have a boyfriend neither does he have a
girlfriend, we started having sex 2 years ago and
this is my third pregnancy for him, we’ve
previously aborted 2 pregnancy that almost took
my life. Its all started when I gained admission in
his school, I was told to live with him for some
period before I would get my own accomodation
cos he was a year senior to me and he was living
alone in one room on campus.

I accepted to live with him cos we are cousins
and I see nothing bad in it, to cut the story short
we started having sex due to the fact that I’m
always careless with my body. I broke up with my
boyfriend and he also did the same thing to his
girlfriend, we fell in love with each other, we were
behaving like couples to the extent that
neighbours were suspecting, we had sex almost
everytime cos I decided to live with him as
couples on campus before my mother separated
us because she wasn’t comfortable with the way
we were living together.

Now, I am pregnant again and I am really scared
of abortion because the last one I did almost took
my life, its not like we don’t use condoms but we
can be careless sometimes. Our parents must not
hear about it, I’m 6 weeks gone now, my cousin is
begging to go for an abortion but I am so scared
and out of my mind cos I don’t want to die.

I don’t know what to do, I’m even considering
informing our parents cos I don’t want to die,
what can I do apart from abortion?

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/10/must-read-im-pregnant-for-my-cousin-again-after-2-abortions/[/url]

One guy said he does not pity anybody, both old and young because, he does not know what you have been doing with your life. You are a very good example, and don't complain about childlessness tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Ashabie(f): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Opin aiye deee!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by infodollarman(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
below:

2 years now.

we were living together.

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/10/must-read-im-pregnant-for-my-cousin-again-after-2-abortions/[/url]

na so craze de start o... na only em thing de sweet you? a beg make i hear word!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by PregnantBoy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote
author=ninja4life]Abram married sarah,jacob married rebeccah so wtf is
wrong with these religious hypocrites dat had infected dis
thread.imagine one chimpazee saying d girl deserves to die.na wa for all
dis hypocrites.well i can only blame d girl and her cousin u got
pregnant d first time.okay agreed shit happens second time na mistake
3rd time haha na so condom expensive.anyway d harm had been done i can
only advice d lady to carry out d abortion cos giving birth to such a
baby in nigeria will make her encounter idiots like haywhymido who will
call for her head.and also keeping d baby will likely bring shame to
they and their parent.but if their is a way she can keep d pregnancy
without their parent knowing (which i doubt there is) she can give it a
shot to giv birth to day baby and give it up for adoption like someone
suggested.my opinion so no idiot should quote my post cos i dont hav ur
time.[/quote] This is true and it can happen to anybody but it is sad
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
below:

2 years now.

we were living together.

What is the point of advice when she will go right back to fucking her cousin and being a dumbass?

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tupaz96: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
#judoc fun time

Ways To Know If U Are Cursed.
1. If u download anything from the
internet & it fails in 99%.
2. If u take cheat into the exam hall &
can't understand ur own handwriting.
3. If you buy a phone at the rate of 50k
today & the price drop to 16k
tomorrow.
4. If u break with ur lover & he/she win
200MUGX the next day.
5. If u use a heavy perfume, ur body
odour still remains.
6. If u work in a company for 10yrs
without
promotion or rise in salary.
7. If to lie 2 Armed robber that u don't
have a phone & it rings..
8. If the person that u are cursing in a
traffic turns out to be the person
interviewing u.
9. If u don't pass both mathematics &
english in ur
final exam.
10. If u get to the exam hall and you
can't remember ur first name.
11. If u are signed as the defender for
a Europian club & your first task is to
mark Lionel messi.
12. After photoshopping your
picture you still look ugly.
13. If a rat eats only your name out of
your
important document.
14. If your ticket money remain 1k nd you can't find it
till the closing date
15. Fashola come dash u okada, nd d next day him come ban am
16. If u want 2 use d Atm and it got 2 ur turn and
Atm machine. IS writing Error in connection.
17. If your BB get stole the day you renew your
subscription
18. If u fart during interview nko
19. U̶̲̥̅̊ get speal over for school,U̶̲̥̅̊ register for the
course ΑϞ∂ on the exam day,before you enter
school d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ don finish the paper
20. If u're posted to MAIDUGURI, as a copper
21. If u wan enta bnk nd d security door rejects u,
anoda persn try am nd d persn enta. U try again
bt d same prob. Na d security man go tell u say,
oga abeg shift, mke anoda persn enta.
22. whn u pick a fight wtf MARK HENRY...u don reach
heaven b dat oo
23. If u no hold money and u 1 travel on friday evenin
reachn ATM d machine swallow ur card
24. if usain bolt chases u with cutlass
25. If u enter public transport only to discover dat u
left ur wallet @home! Ur own don red be dat!
26. U were d 1st of 1thousand people waiting to take
a biometric test before your english exam starts
and the scanner rejects only you of all..

add urs, don't spoil the fun abeg,

verse 02 coming soon

Like our fan page http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow us via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by cherycoco(f): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
My friend,wat u committed is a taboo,a big abominatn.but,,pls,dnt kill d child and make d situatn known 2 his nd ur parents...AND MY DEAR U NED GRACE AND HEATED DELIVERANCE FOR BOTH OF YOU, TO BREK GENERATIONAL CURSES..I go pray 4 u sha...God dey....
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by dominicohai(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
homesteady: You better rush and abort that baby! Look for any good medical centre!
if she come die nko undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by SPLiTZ1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jst abort it nd next time Buy condom kip 4 near bed 2 prevent accidents lyk dis again grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
D best tn 4 ha 2 do s 2 go on ha kneels n ask GOD 4 mercies.Cofessin ha sins 2 GOD n tellin ha parents d truth.She shud liv a life pleasin in GOD'S sight n also nt aborting d chld.I tell u GOD will bless ha dat she wnt regret nt abortin d child.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Y cant u use protection condom is v.cheap........oya jst born d pekin sel am make moni
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Atawewe27: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Congratulations

asokale anfani!

The baby should be called
Ibidapo.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by silverdam(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Haba! You guys should give good advice not death or discouraging ones... She's also a human being and it can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
I Could Remember Once My Sisters Started Developing Breasts And We Started Knowing Diff Between Ugly And Beautiful Gals, A Quick Separation Was Made.....Gals In There Room And Boys In There Own Room Too .... I Cant Just Imagine Sleeping With My Cousin .... It Happened The First Time You Never Told Your Parents And Now This Is GANA Be The Third And You Are Confused...... PLEASE TELL THEM THIS TIME AND GIVE BIRTH TO THE BABY PLEASE..... if you dont do it be ready to be abortiong yearly because if na good doctor you want,E Dey Everywhere ..... Bear The Shame Once And For All "home is home no matter what" Please Take The Bull By Its Horns This Time ......... +Bishop 1

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by philGeo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
But why you did not seek for advice in the first place? Until now, go and enjoy sex with him please, i now some people have warn you before. But why you did not seek for advice in the first place? Until now, go and enjoy sex with him please, i now some people have warn you before. But why you did not seek for advice in the first place? Until now, go and enjoy sex with him please, i now some people have warn you before.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by MrDisciple(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
My dear commit suicide, cos i can see that u lack morals, 4 christ sake ur cousin? Is it that ur campus lacks boys?... Pls go nd chew canphor u're a pitiful disgrace
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2013
It happens
no biggie
heard of true life inc-est b4
but u gotta be ready to face rejections and a lot of bad mouth if u want to go on
and u know ut best line
LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR A WHILE
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by DermalCarotene(f): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2013
You could have your baby.. And send him or her to me...
I'm serious
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 11, 2013
Omolola1: Do you have the fear of God at all? You committed murder, in.cest, fornication and lust of the flesh all at once...smh.
My sincere advise to you is to tell your parents everything, all the gory details. I'm sure they would know what to do.

And Jesus wept cry

I know it is wrong for cousins to sleep with each other, but to call it incest_.... Cmon now
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by silverdam(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2013
usmsam:

I know it is wrong for cousins to sleep with each other, but to call it incest_.... Cmon now
Huh! What is it then?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Emekayoung(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2013
Babe better go and abort that baby because if u give birth to it,u will live to regret it for d rest of ur life.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Monicasque(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
ddn't read the story , just saw the tittle and if thats true then u r stupid and very foolish not forgetting abominable
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Burger01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Smh.

Well, the flesh they say is weak. You guys should have avoided living together. Now that the deed is done (not once but the third time) you need to inform him. Sure he would advice abortion but you must stand your ground against having abortion this third time. This might be the time the devil needs your life.

Have the baby and take him/her to motherless home or to your granny in the village. Who knows what might happen to the child in future.

sad
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Stallion77(f): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pray and Fast for deliverance!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by moscobabs(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
u are not the 1st and u will never be the last.'ko si ohun ti oju o riri,o fi'jo Anobi kan ni'
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by bufness(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wetn consiqn me,sha I dy dr wen u dy enjoy d swirr tin ni angry
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by amadice(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
silverdam:

.....u are mad....mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.