Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68353 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by nerodenero: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

"What do I do apart from abortion?"

Oh! Are you asking me? Run into a fast-moving train na. angry
Thank God you aint talking about vaseline today grin.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by adorablevincy: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
What if you die in the process of abortion or loose your womb? I advice you to give your life to Christ and don't abort that baby cos I forsee danger.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by egbaran(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
U av been cursed wit a curse,we av a minimum of abt 40million male youth while ur cousin?ur case is spiritual well God go help all of us coz everybody get him/her own problem.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by moscobabs(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
I'm very sure one of u is a bastard...you will not have any sexual feeling if truly you are cousins.tell your parents and the parents of the so called cousin...your mum or his mum will latter confess

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nomski0: Your case serious sha. Murder, fornication, încestshockedshocked...........You are cursedundecidedundecided=go for deliverancetongue tongue and for God's sake stop killing your babiesangryangry
and you really believe this story, babe dont worry your self, ASUU is on strike so Seun and his mods need stories like this to keep the idle nigerian students busy.....
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Difference Between a Yankee post
and a Nairaland post.
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I
am from Uk,
I love my husband so much and I
can do Anything to please
him...But recently I am falling for
his cousin, what should I do?
COMMENTS:
*James silva : I think u need to
talk to your husband because
marriage is all about
communication.
*Sarah water : Oh my dear,sorry
abt that.. Have been in your shoes
before, I had to wake up and face
the fact that I am married.
*Michael walters : well just remove
your mind from him and make
your husband do the things you
like in his cousin..
NAIRALAND !! My name is Talatu, i
stay in Abuja, married with a kid, I
think I am falling for my
husband's cousin! No insults oO
COMMENTS:
*Afam4ver : Fool, love na
food?
*Berem : You are a disgrace to
womanhood..sham e on u,
*190-the-clown : Any news about
ASUU strike?
*sexkillz : If u want to fall for
me too, call my no 0708312455
*Idowuogbo: I no blame u at all,
better go find something do with
your life, fall koor, stand nii
*yuzedo : Abegs who get bb
sharjar(pin mouth)
*Mallam Audu : Gaskiya ur so cute
pls follow me
*Ms_steph : Ur a prostitute,
u need
deliverance!
Abeg who sabi pass?

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by DollyParton1(f): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
just move to pakistan or india. There u are allowed or even expected to marry your first cousin. Sh1t happens menh!!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lawd have mercy!!

I'm crying for this girl crycrycry

Get down on your knees and beg God for forgiveness. Don't abort that pregnancy, you might not come out alive. Go for deliverance, seriously.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by truthhurts2: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
dis is interesting.........
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Samland: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Infact, i pity u and d guy. Bt mine is to ask you to remove it and ask for forgiveness. Then, never in your life try such thing. When you are doing it it sweet you but when the result out it means shame. Please, never try it again, try to distance yourself from him finaly.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by obayaya(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Baybe: Lawd have mercy!!

I'm crying for this girl crycrycry

Get down on your knees and beg God for forgiveness. Don't abort that pregnancy, you might not come out alive. Go for deliverance, seriously.

you dey cry? you Get time o... she'll still get pregnant the fourth time.. stupid girl.. mtcheeerrw

but I don't believe this story is actually true.. One of those stories bloggers spin for traffic
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by johnlee3431: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ah ah ah lol u funy wel wel.den go tel ur papa na mek im kil u
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by dammytosh: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Oya don't worry do whatever you want to do, it is your body. I am sure you cried the first and second time. After this third, you will still continue.

best of luck B(I)(T)(C)H..
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by omonla555: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Are you saying your cursing or cushing, I never hear. you must die, a soul that sinnet shall die.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by peruso: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
shocked embarassed grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by lexxwiz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmm!! Not the worst story ever tho, but it's bad as it already.. young lady, I won't advice you to kill the child, the deed has been done already. Call your mum, if she suspected something and separated you two before, there's is a good chance that she's thought about this. So call her and tell her the situation of things, it can't get any worse than it already is. Btw just ask God for forgiveness, he always listens.. good luck
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by rezy15(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Haywhymido: u deserve to die, n y r u afraid of abortion nw Wen u dey enjoy d knacking u come here come tell us. I.d.i.o.t. If u r a lady n u r aborting 4 ur boyfrd u r d biggest fool on earth
if u hv ntin constructive to say try shutting ur trap. .....Next!!!

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by wordcat(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
AnOlAd:

So u support she sleeps with her cousin, u even suggested Condoms

Is there anything wrong in sleeping with her cousin? Una father Abraham no marry im sister?

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by RealAlfranco: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Why dis thread dey vex me na ??
But some cousins dey fine eh!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
I sense GAME OF THRONES at work!!

give birth and face humiliation of the highest order.
Abort the child and risk dying.
the choice is urs#
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by rezy15(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
omonla555: Are you saying your cursing or cushing, I never hear. you must die, a soul that sinnet shall die.

here we go. Another preacher of fire and brimstone. U either play the loving christian like christ who didn't judge or condemn or zip it. Had it with all u hypocritical xtians quoting old Testament verses
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
omonla555: Are you saying your cursing or cushing, I never hear. you must die, a soul that sinnet shall die.

why all this for God sake ? Does that mean u ar righteous ?

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by dady12: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
congrat madam,u ve made my day,i have this prayer for u.if you go and kill this innocent child,u must surely die ,it is never too late to give ur life to christ,jesus loves u ,tell ur parent and seek for forgiveness frm God ,ur sin is not too heavy for christ,we love u and jesus love u most
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by rezy15(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
moscobabs: I'm very sure one of u is a bastard...you will not have any sexual feeling if truly you are cousins.tell your parents and the parents of the so called cousin...your mum or his mum will latter confess
smart talk, real genius. Hope ur mum isn't ur half sister by the end of the day
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Oppypoppy: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Who Curse una granpapa?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
So, she had already been pregnant TWICE for him, but she aborted them and now, she's pregnant for him AGAINundecided

I'm gonna say this in the nicest possible way. . .She's a stup¡d lady! In short, her stup¡dity is beyond description, it's ineffable! Seriously, do idiots like these still exist??

Sha, sha. . .she was destined to be the mother of his childrenundecided. She should just get married to him at once.

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by gentlegg(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
The only thing to do is for you to ask God for forgiveness and heartily repent from your sacrilegious life. Tell your parents about it before your stomach/body changes tell them. IF YOU DARE KILL THAT BABY, BELIEVE ME, YOU MUST DIE IN THE PROCESS. Am not condemning you but go and sin no more(by not killing another baby).
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by braine(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
My dear• Keep the baby and pin it on another guy• Simple• It would be too shameful admitting that your cousin owns the baby•
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by adeyrule(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
The cousin sabi knack pass her boy friend ni,mk una no blame her.ema bawi rara,I once did dat bfr bt na my cousin force me bt now I don repent ooo

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by rezy15(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
braine: My dear• Keep the baby and pin it on another guy• Simple• It would be too shameful admitting that your cousin owns the baby•
are u volunteering ?

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by rezy15(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=gentleIF YOU DARE KILL THAT BABY, BELIEVE ME, YOU MUST DIE IN THE PROCESS. [/quote]
u be God ?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please keep the baby,dnt abortion ur life,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor