Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED (78097 Views)

Discussion / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 / The Deception Of The Roman Catholic Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2014
King James Bible
For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

I used to be a KJV only in the past but no more. Because, these pastors knows most KJV English is confusing....maybe that part of Bidam's confusion. grin grin grin. That verse is not talking about Jesus our Lord but Joshua because both names mean the same in the Hebrew tongue. Other translations agree to the context it was talking about Joshua, not Jesus our Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by chysam: 5:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
Once again do you agree ABRAHAM IS YOUR FATHER?

But why didn't Christ and his disciples agree? Since your Abrahamic reference is to defend the Christian tithing.Then tell us why you believe yet Jesus and the apostles disbeleived when it comes to the issue of tithe.They never paid nor received tithes,yet no pro-tither is explaining the reason why they never did,instead they are telling us the story of Abraham and Moses ect.Why not cite examples from the Christian point of view to make things look understandable?

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by christemmbassey(m): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

You have the right words to describe these things. It's like someone who came to a university (coming to Christ) to study Medicine (fullness of Christ in the NT) and he left his course of study and while enrolled in Medicine, he's studying (Linguistics) grin grin grin or studying Yoruba or Spanish. grin grin grin You can conclude what kind of argument such person will continue with those who had stayed in their course of studying. grin
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, Oga Gosh, u no go kill me with lauhh o, what a calamity, enrol to read medicine, but attends Yoruba lectures and hoping to become a medical doctor, ette mi e e e e, **in mama Patience voice** dieris God o!

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2014
christemmbassey:
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, Oga Gosh, u no go kill me with lauhh o, what a calamity, enrol to read medicine, but attends Yoruba lectures and hoping to become a medical doctor, ette mi e e e e, **in mama Pavience voice** dieris God o!
... grin grin grin Big brother, I kid you not, there's such much in me I'm yet to teach out. It's time consuming. I will share another bullet of scripture to you again.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by christemmbassey(m): 5:11am On Nov 23, 2014
chysam:

But why didn't Christ and his disciples agree? Since your Abrahamic reference is to defend the Christian tithing.Then tell us why you believe yet Jesus and the apostles disbeleived when it comes to the issue of tithe.They never paid nor received tithes,yet no pro-tither is explaining the reason why they never did,instead they are telling us the story of Abraham and Moses ect.Why not cite examples from the Christian point of view to make things look understandable?
these tithe collectors are promoting and protfcting their oil well o, so quit being surprised.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by christemmbassey(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:
King James Bible
For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

I used to be a KJV only in the past but no more. Because, these pastors knows most KJV English is confusing....maybe that part of Bidam's confusion. grin grin grin. That verse is not talking about Jesus our Lord but Joshua because both names mean the same in the Hebrew tongue. Other translations agree to the context it was talking about Joshua, not Jesus our Lord.
this is so true! There is a guy i'm currently mentoring, he used to argue a lot with his kjv until i introduced him to other translations especially the living bible, today, d guy listens more. God bless sir, i've not had a refreshing chart like this on Nl for a long time! Lets await Bidam with his judaistic perspectives and dispositions.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2014
^^^Ignorance is bliss, the truth hurts. I rest my case since none of you can refute that Abraham is not your father. cool
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 23, 2014
christemmbassey:
Sarah did NOT 'born' me(not my mother ) therefor Abraham IS NOT MY FATHER! I have natural father aka earthly father, Mr Bassey. I have God as my father who is in heaven, my creator. But for Abraham, the only thing that connects us is faith. Abraham has NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR ME, HIS FAITH IN GOD DID NOT SAVE ME, WHAT SAVED ME, IS MY FAITH IN THE SON OF GOD. Jn 3:16, 1jn 5:9-12. Remain blessed .
In other words the Isaiah scripture does not apply to you?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2014
christemmbassey:
no sire, ABRAGAM IS NOT MY FATHER! He is not my earthly ancestor and certainly NOT MY HEAVENLY FATHER, THERE IS NO OTHER REALM TO QUALIFY HIM AS MY FATHER,. Not in heaven n not on earth.
Is Abraham your father by FAITH? cool
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:
^ ^ ^ Leave Bidam alone to continue in his Babylon. grin He was quoting "look unto Abraham your father" and also scripture speaks to Christians to look unto Christ. Can one be looking unto Christ and at the same time be looking unto Abraham. I see Mark explaining to him that that verse was speaking to the national Israel which Abraham was their father.
Babylonians have their issue, i believe i am speaking to a christian brother who has a brotherhood in common with all believers worldwide not to a carnal babe. Does the Isaiah scripture applies to you? cool
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

^ ^ ^ The above highlight truth is what Bidam refused to understand. That's why he (Abraham) was called father of THEM WHO ARE OF FAITH. I can't understand how someone like Bidam will still be reading these stuffs but still can't understand if not that they just want to argue blindly.
Abraham is not your mate neither is he your brother. Is Abraham your father by Faith? cool
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2014
christemmbassey:
certainly NOT but. ''Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith........'' does, folks like you think d bible is complicated n contradictory when u blatantly refuse to rightly divide d word....
No the bible isn't complicated except your intellect is corrupted and complicated. Once again IS ABRAHAM YOUR FATHER BY FAITH?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
Abraham is not your mate neither is he your brother. Is Abraham your father by Faith? cool

Abraham is only my faith as regards example of faith. Nothing more, nothing less. What has mate got to do with me and Abraham? In fact, I'm better than Abraham in Christ. Do you agree with that?

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2014
christemmbassey:
don't blame Bidam, his islamic background is his problem. You know islam is modified judaism. Again, d OT was too too beautiful dat some are like '' a bird in hand(OT) worth more than two in d bush(NT) bc d can't fathom d reality of d NT, it is 'bush' to them, so this tendency of '' make i manage d one wey i see'?. A blessed sunday to u bro!
I believe a pastor like you should know how to quit snide remarks and insults and focus on the discussion on ground. No need to raise herrings here. If you say Isaiah does not apply to you, no wahala, stop quoting my monicker.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
Babylonians have their issue, i believe i am speaking to a christian brother who has a brotherhood in common with all believers worldwide not to a carnal babe. Does the Isaiah scripture applies to you? cool

You're still stubborn.....maybe by faith. grin grin grin

Isaiah scripture was a shadow and wasn't talking to me. He cannot be telling me to look unto Abraham and while Hebrews is telling me to look unto Christ. Which one make I look naw? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

Abraham is only my faith as regards example of faith. Nothing more, nothing less. What has mate got to do with me and Abraham? In fact, I'm better than Abraham in Christ. Do you agree with that?
Does the Isaiah scripture applies to you?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
Does the Isaiah scripture applies to you?
NO!!! Because I have a better covenant in Christ. Why should I hold to the lesser? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

Isaiah scripture was a shadow and wasn't talking to me. He cannot be telling me to look unto Abraham and while Hebrews is telling me to look unto Christ. Which one make I look naw? grin grin grin
Do you want us to discuss a yet to be fulfilled prophecy in Isaiah, or you want to go round chasing wind?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
Do you want us to discuss a yet to be fulfilled prophecy in Isaiah, or you want to go round chasing wind?
Go ahead and open another thread for that and stop derailing this one.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:
NO!!! Because I have a better covenant in Christ. Why should I hold to the lesser? grin grin grin
Who is the rock in that verse of scripture? cool
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:
Go ahead and open another thread for that and stop derailing this one.
A hypocrite is one who claims he understand the reality of scripture without the experiential reality of same. I rest my case, just quit throwing jabs and snide remarks at my monicker. I am ready to give you double for your trouble. cool
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

Abraham is your faith? hmmn another scriptural blunder.SMH! Anyway goodluck with that. wink
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
Abraham is your faith? hmmn another scriptural blunder.SMH! Anyway goodluck with that. wink

That's why you should use your common sense. You should know by context I meant to type "Abraham is only my father as regards example of faith. Again, learn to be slow to typing and think more. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

That's why you should use your common sense. You should know by context I meant to type "Abraham is only my father as regards example of faith. Again, learn to be slow to typing and think more. grin grin grin
No, you should learn to think before typing slowly. Take your advice. smiley
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
No, you should learn to think before typing slowly. Take your advice. smiley
Young man, I type fast naturally so typo error will always occur. Go siddon somewhere joor.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:
Young man, I type fast naturally so typo error will always occur. Go siddon somewhere joor.
Why are you upset? Is the advice you gave me not reasonable even to you? wink
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by christemmbassey(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Bidam:
No the bible isn't complicated except your intellect is corrupted and complicated. Once again IS ABRAHAM YOUR FATHER BY FAITH?
Bidam:
Is Abraham your father by FAITH? cool
haba! Bidam!! Na which tongue u wan make i take tell you? ABRAHAM IS NOT MY FATHER BY FLESH, SPIRIT OR BY FAITH!!!!! The only connection is, he was a pagan, God called him and gave him fantastic promises, he believed, so also, God called me and gave me more super fantastic promises AND I ALSO BELIEVE. Mind you, i do not believe bc Abraham believed o, Abraham was not preached to me but Christ, my faith is not in Abraham but Christ, if Abraham would not believed, i would still believe, my christianity is 100% independent of Abraham. But i respect him for his audacity. Pls stop repeating answered questions, must i share a father with you? For the umteempt tine, Sarah did not gave birth to me, physically or spiritually, therefor, ABRAHAM IS NOT MY FATHER! Q.E.D

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Now that I have shared scriptures showing Abraham to be father t the Jews as in their ancestor and of Christians in that he was the first to recieve righteousness by faith, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

Don't be like shdemidemi who bites too much that he can chew and he ends up spilling most while swallowing the rest unchewed. What was your point?

Bidam:
Good, i wanted to take them one step at a time. It is difficult for a babe to eat bones.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by christemmbassey(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Goshen360:

stoborn by faith? We all know why Bidam is afraid! The day he accepts d truth, there goes tithe flying out of the window. Bidam, Abraham is not ur father, if u like claim till Jesus returns, Abie no sabi u. Good morning, bless u!

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by shdemidemi(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2014
vooks:
Now that I have shared scriptures showing Abraham to be father t the Jews as in their ancestor and of Christians in that he was the first to recieve righteousness by faith, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

Don't be like shdemidemi who bites too much that he can chew and he ends up spilling most while swallowing the rest unchewed. What was your point?

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2014
It is futile to argue with one who desires to walk in the desert of Sin as the Israelites did. Remember how they complained and were bitter even though God continued to bless them with food and water?

The fact is, those who are Christ's have been brought out of the valley of dry bones. They are now in the land of the living. The Law brought condemnation and death. Christ brought life and liberty.

Sadly, many would rather remain in bondage, looking unto the Law which brings death and condemnation instead of looking to the One who brings life and liberty.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by vooks: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Am well. Thank you for askin. Have you been praying for me?

shdemidemi:

Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.