Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46379 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by yuncka: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
WHATEVER!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
most romantic?

Yeaaa....one cool Nite,,wen we were together alone...He/she jus whispered to ma ear ''slowpoison, 'promise me u won't poison me to death' tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by bandol(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: I really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''.
eh!!!!! Wonders shall never end. Who is this thief? Romantic ko romante ni ole, olodo! Nah money matter come be romantic words
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by ceasarpoetic(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
she looked at me wt doubtz nd uncertain abt d future nd said...poet,i knw men mite have orda galz but can u promise to alwayz make me number 1?.....it was rilly surprizin but romantic.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cant recall really.

Every of her words were romantic.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
When my babe visited my with her sexy friend and asked "Horney pls can u have me and my friend on a 3some?"

wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Richy4(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
" Honey you are just like your father very stingy"
I replied "thanks dear" grin

4 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Gifted4all(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
The most romantic hmmm she will flash me and when i call back she will say honey pls recharge my phone
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Princeparix(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Richy.:
" Honey you are just like your father very stingy" grin
#jumps into river lwkm4h#

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by comrChris(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote
author=Coldfeet] Nothing beats this! cheesy cheesy grin But on a serious note
mine would be him telling me Babe let the death that will take you take
me first! [/quote]## u c ur life n u call this romantic that means u neva love himcheesycheesy,God punish any gal were go make me tell her thischeesycheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1: send me your account number undecided
3062717592 FBN

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by pinkkindy(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
oliviatwist: Op your eye don tear grin

Its from my ex that was engaged embarassed, on quote 'baby, i still love you and its us i still want, just tell me you still want me and give me the go ahead and i will call off the engagement, then we can get married in 2months, pleasssse, no matter the condition you set'

Twas romantic to be wanted lik dat but i culdnt go thru with it cry it didn't feel right cry

aaaaauuuuuu! Wish u guys made it tru 2geda. All de best.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by comrChris(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
african girls na confirm criminals haba:@:@smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sanuzi(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Give Me a breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by obitobe: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: I really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you? winkI really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you?

you are part of the reason why Runs Girls are a lot and real love does not exist....i tirer for people like you...

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by immortaliceberg(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by kstyle2(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
She said she like d way i dey chop chin chin.......i cried tears of joy....wat cud b beta dan dat
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by sammyv(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Am hapi i found u, nah she dy talk am oh, bt i no knw if nah true.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Gudintent: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Emi ni ma lo e gbo.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by africapunch: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Aboki grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by kushsy: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
tpacalipse: She said I pay more attention to my car than her. And that my car takes more money from me than she does. I was like wtf?
dat was a cry for a little attention nothing romantic dere.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by mspee(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sike(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
And she said "I miss everything about Us, expecially the 'PG' version" wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by premium1: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
He looked into my eyez one nite andd sed'babie,you are my world'* still smillin*
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by bandol(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
She said "without you I am nothing and empty"
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by whitecat007: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
"Babe, you glow and look so angelic" during.....umm! I know it's a coded word but felt good.
"You are intoxicating" is more like it
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by oliviatwist: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
Ah! Loretta get hope for grin

Dyt: Hehehehe
Babes dey dream ehn
I follow dream too ooo
My helper
Locate me sharp sharp
I follow say amen oo, afterall, wish unto others, wat you want to be done unto you grin

lorettafrancis: na awoof go kill u o! Oloshi
See pot calling kettle black cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by kushsy: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
I was out of town for like 14 days n had to cut short my holiday wen he called n said'. If u don't want to met my corpse by the time ur vacation ends then pls come back to me n I will plan for another vacation. No choice bt to run back into my man arms.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Urine: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
poshdiva: There are many but this...

In other news, you are my number one,I'm madly in love with you, you're an amazing woman, you're a priceless gift and I love you sooo much. kiss kiss kiss

Hahahahahahahaha. So you still remember? I still stand by my words.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by victorv12(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
The word love doesn't sound well in most of our naija girls mouth again, all they know is money. When they mention the word love, just look back and calculate the amount that's being wasted. Majority of them don't deserve to be loved, it's men that needed some love and attention.

These chicken eaten girls, all they know is buy me this and that! For them to even satisfy someone sexually is another thing. You must pay or buy some goods for someone to be satisfied. Is it possible to give a Naija girl a bouquet of red roses? No! All they know is chop chop and money. The funny thing about it all, with all the money you spend on them, they still have one broke azz boy by the side they're creeping with. Nigeria girls are too rugged! The few decent ones are scarce, and before you can have access to those one, you'll findout that majority of our guys are on them, before you know, they too evolve into something else. Majority of these girls are not encouraging...This is the time Nigeria is going through some difficulties, and there's nothing wrong for them to start showing some real love by maintaining a relationship and not sleeping... Majority of the problem Nigeria is facing, they're the main cause to it. Assuming our politician's wife are sincere with their crazy husbands, we won't be having most of these problems we're experiencing as a nation, but these women prefer to encourage their husband to steal and loot the system dry.

10 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by loswhite(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Coldfeet: Nothing beats this! cheesy cheesy grin But on a serious note mine would be him telling me Babe let the death that will take you take me first!
grin nobody is dying 4 anybody....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.